Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 401131 times)

Offline kmc

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4620 on: May 05, 2019, 04:40:29 PM »
I have already seen his Wiki entry and saw no mention of that.
Please give a cite for what you claim, as required by the rules of this forum.

Sure.  Check out "Martin Ney and Evangelical" on Google.   You will find articles in the Sun, Mirror, Metro and Birmingham post....posted today.  I assume this to be correct if Amaral claims the PJ interviewed him at the time - the 2011 piece seems too far gone for PJ to have been involved in interviewing him.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4621 on: May 05, 2019, 04:45:44 PM »
Google the guy.  You may have no voice to ask questions - but I assume you have fingers?????

The papers you quote say Portugal. They do not say near PDL.

Why are you trying to spread misinformation?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #4622 on: May 05, 2019, 04:48:22 PM »

The express piece makes no mention of luz,the german piece I linked to says Hamburg.

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id369.htm

It is believed that between 2000 and 2008 he worked for an evangelical church on a project for the homeless.

https://www.weser-kurier.de/bremen/bremen-stadt_artikel,-Martin-N-Toetungsfantasien-schon-als-Jugendlicher-_arid,230463.html

Im Jahre 1998 wohnte Martin N. noch in Bremen, 2004 bereits in Hamburg. Von 2000 bis 2008 war er Mitarbeiter in einer Jugend-Wohngruppe der Evangelischen Jugendhilfe Friedenshort GmbH im Hamburger Stadtteil Harburg. Die Mitarbeiter verweisen am Telefon auf eine Pressemitteilung des Trägervereins im nordrhein-westfälischen Freudenberg. In einer Stellungnahme schreibt Sprecher Henning Siebel über Martin N.: "Während seiner gesamten Beschäftigungszeit trat er als ein freundlicher, engagierter und kompetenter Mitarbeiter in Erscheinung. Zu keinem Zeitpunkt gab es für uns Anhaltspunkte oder Hinweise auf Fehlverhalten oder Auffälligkeiten." Unserer Zeitung sagte Siebel gestern außerdem, dass der Tatverdächtige mit erfahrenen Mitarbeitern zusammengearbeitet habe. "Denen wäre es aufgefallen, wenn es eine Verfehlung innerhalb des Dienstes gegeben hätte."

Google translate to.Bolded bit,did he go on holiday to Luz to change his modus to abduct a girl,seriously.

In 1998 Martin N. was still living in Bremen, in 2004 already in Hamburg. From 2000 to 2008 he was a member of a youth housing group of the Protestant youth welfare service Friedenshort GmbH in Hamburg's Harburg district. The employees refer to the telephone on a press release of the support association in Freudenberg in North Rhine-Westphalia. In a statement spokesman Henning Siebel writes about Martin N: "During his entire employment, he appeared as a friendly, dedicated and competent employee in. At no time there were indications or indications of misconduct or abnormalities." Yesterday, Siebel also told our newspaper that the suspect had worked with experienced staff. "They would have noticed if there had been a misconduct within the service."
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline kmc

« Reply #4623 on: May 05, 2019, 04:51:21 PM »

Oh my bad!!! Media about him working, at the time of the abduction, for an Evangelical church in Portugal must clearly indicate horrendous misinformation. However, if this is "the guy" that Amaral claims that they interviewed "at the time" - then I assume he was close enough....but maybe not close enough for you??   

Offline jassi

« Reply #4624 on: May 05, 2019, 04:53:38 PM »
Sure.  Check out "Martin Ney and Evangelical" on Google.   You will find articles in the Sun, Mirror, Metro and Birmingham post....posted today.  I assume this to be correct if Amaral claims the PJ interviewed him at the time - the 2011 piece seems too far gone for PJ to have been involved in interviewing him.

Ok have done that.
All these reports appear to stem from a report in the Daily Mirror which gives an unattributed line that Ney was working in Portugal . "Ney was working for an evangelical church on a project for the homeless in Portugal at the time Madeleine vanished."

There is no mention of him being in PDL, or even the Algarve, as far as I could see.

I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4625 on: May 05, 2019, 04:55:15 PM »
The express piece makes no mention of luz,the german piece I linked to says Hamburg.

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id369.htm

It is believed that between 2000 and 2008 he worked for an evangelical church on a project for the homeless.

From the Birmingham Mail

‘Ney was working for an evangelical church on a project for the homeless in Portugal at the time Madeleine vanished.’

It would appear the story’s got mangled in the telling.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline kmc

« Reply #4626 on: May 05, 2019, 05:00:13 PM »
Ok have done that.
All these reports appear to stem from a report in the Daily Mirror which gives an unattributed line that Ney was working in Portugal . "Ney was working for an evangelical church on a project for the homeless in Portugal at the time Madeleine vanished."

There is no mention of him being in PDL, or even the Algarve, as far as I could see.

Yet if he is indeed the guy that Amaral claims they interviewed at the time.  Then in 2007 this guy had a very little on his criminal profile, so why do you think the PJ would have interviewed some random church worker from an area any further than the Algarve for this particular case or am I missing something?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4627 on: May 05, 2019, 05:03:00 PM »
Yet if he is indeed the guy that Amaral claims they interviewed at the time.  Then in 2007 this guy had a very little on his criminal profile, so why do you think the PJ would have interviewed some random church worker from an area any further than the Algarve for this particular case or am I missing something?

You’re missing something.....Ney, as far as I know, was never questioned by the PJ. Why do you think he was ?

Offline kmc

« Reply #4628 on: May 05, 2019, 05:09:21 PM »
You’re missing something.....Ney, as far as I know, was never questioned by the PJ. Why do you think he was ?

He may well not prove the same man that Amaral was referencing.... but considering how many papers get sued over misinformation in this case plus the hours they took to publis the name Martin Ney and his connection to Portugal - you can assume they had good sources.  Additionally, if they are correct and you re-listen to the podcast - Amaral claims that the PJ interviewed him.  So I can only assume that if all their information is correct - and if it is indeed he that Amaral referenced - then wherever he was - he was pretty damn near PDL.

Offline kmc

« Reply #4629 on: May 05, 2019, 05:13:51 PM »
Why would they interview him at all.? If he had abducted anyone from 5A, it would have been Sean he abducted if it were Ney. All his other victims were young boys. None of them was a girl.

Trying to negate that fact takes stretching reality way beyond what I'm prepared to believe.

I completely agree.  If he is indeed connected - I don't buy that she was not taken for him.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4630 on: May 05, 2019, 05:14:57 PM »
There are 3 evangelical churches on the Algarve.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #4631 on: May 05, 2019, 05:15:08 PM »
He may well not prove the same man that Amaral was referencing.... but considering how many papers get sued over misinformation in this case plus the hours they took to publis the name Martin Ney and his connection to Portugal - you can assume they had good sources.  Additionally, if they are correct and you re-listen to the podcast - Amaral claims that the PJ interviewed him.  So I can only assume that if all their information is correct - and if it is indeed he that Amaral referenced - then wherever he was - he was pretty damn near PDL.

The guy is festering in a German prison, where he will be until at least 7202.
He's not in any position to sue anyone.

You cannot assume anything of the sort - IMO
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #4632 on: May 05, 2019, 05:15:47 PM »
There are 3 evangelical churches on the Algarve.

So ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4633 on: May 05, 2019, 05:17:51 PM »
What's simplistic about after a person, having given a subject very careful consideration, offers to stake something of value on one of their particular views to the benefit of charity.

£100 says there will never be any conviction of anyone, without Kate & Gerry McCann first giving evidence in any trial, of any accused in the case of their missing daughter. 

It's would be very simplistic to accept the wager.

If there is a trial and they don't give evidence, I lose. Even if there's no a trial but a confession, I lose again.

Fancy it?

Actually ... I think you already have.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4634 on: May 05, 2019, 05:20:48 PM »

Is it possible that Amaral is wrong or Ney is not the paedophile he was talking about ?

Ney was never questioned by the PJ. The parent’s detectives had him in their sights but I don’t believe they interviewed him either.

Clarence does seem rather too keen to put Ney in the frame.....he is reported as saying that he fits the ‘profile’ though even a very cursory reading of the facts show that’s untrue. In fact that Clarence is commenting at all seems to fly in the face of OG alleged request for silence from the parents and their representatives.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 05:24:46 PM by Faithlilly »