Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 401104 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4695 on: May 06, 2019, 11:07:53 AM »
Been to Edinburgh recently then you will have seen the immigrant beggars camped out on main public thoroughfares.  Pretty disgusting for sure.
What’s disgusting, the immigrant beggars themselves or the fact that they’re camped out on the streets?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4696 on: May 06, 2019, 11:10:29 AM »
Venom? Bit strong that, considering what I've posted about Mitchell's statements, don't you think?

I fail to understand how you see venom in my posts in regard Mitchell's statement. You're beginning to sound like Mitchell with over inflated statements like that imo.  The McCanns pay him, he feeds the public (me) utter garbage and treats us like absolute mugs... oh and he's a wannabe politician. That's not venom, that's the truth. There are a lot of supporters on here who are demonstrably incapable of listening to the truth as the censorship on here proves. So you are a wee bit pot, kettle, black by claiming Mitchell says things I don't want to hear. I don't mind listening to the utter garbage Mitchell feeds us one little bit. I view the paying of someone to feed the public garbage, as evidence in itself, that the consistency of the cadaver dog alerts only to the McCanns property was not down to unconscious cuing of the dog when forming my opinion.

If you had thought Ney through logically, you might have come to the same conclusion as The Daily Mail... but you thought you were being a wee cutie pie imo, with your you weren't a paedo or did hang out with child murderers, so you couldn't possibly know reply.

If you and think your a cutie pie with answers like that who I'm to question you.

“utter garbage”
“treats us like mugs”
“wannabe”
and the rest of your convoluted diatribe is not truth, just your (IMO) rather venomous and biased assessment.  But thanks for sharing Mrs Monkey.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4697 on: May 06, 2019, 11:12:06 AM »
One thing’s for sure these latest newspaper articles have certainly rubbed the fur up the wrong way on this forum and no mistake.

Offline The General

« Reply #4698 on: May 06, 2019, 11:13:05 AM »
What’s disgusting, the immigrant beggars themselves or the fact that they’re camped out on the streets?
To be fair, before you jump on the racist thing, they're an organised, known, criminal enterprise, preying mainly on tourists.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4699 on: May 06, 2019, 11:16:04 AM »
Been to Edinburgh recently then you will have seen the immigrant beggars camped out on main public thoroughfares.  Pretty disgusting for sure.

Perhaps if we stopped bombing their countries they wouldn’t have to flee here ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline The General

« Reply #4700 on: May 06, 2019, 11:16:47 AM »
One thing’s for sure these latest newspaper articles have certainly rubbed the fur up the wrong way on this forum and no mistake.
I haven't even seen them. But I'm BLOODY angry about whatever the content is, I can tell you.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4701 on: May 06, 2019, 11:17:14 AM »
To be fair, before you jump on the racist thing, they're an organised, known, criminal enterprise, preying mainly on tourists.
What, you know these immigrant beggars and their back story personally do you?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4702 on: May 06, 2019, 11:17:55 AM »
I haven't even seen them. But I'm BLOODY angry about whatever the content is, I can tell you.
You must be viewing this forum with your eyes closed then.

Offline The General

« Reply #4703 on: May 06, 2019, 11:18:35 AM »
What, you know these immigrant beggars and their back story personally do you?
Eh? Is that the only way one gains knowledge now, first hand?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4704 on: May 06, 2019, 11:18:57 AM »

Then tar everyone with the same brush ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline The General

« Reply #4705 on: May 06, 2019, 11:20:11 AM »
You must be viewing this forum with your eyes closed then.
Like how Davel types.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4706 on: May 06, 2019, 11:21:18 AM »
Eh? Is that the only way one gains knowledge now, first hand?
Well explain how you know what yu claim to know?  I happen to know that 90%;of beggars on the streets of Edinburgh are UK nationals. So a) how do you tell which ones are immigrants just be walking past them in the street, and b) how do you know they are part of an organised criminal gang?  Over to you.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4707 on: May 06, 2019, 11:22:01 AM »
Like how Davel types.
To be fair G-Unit is just as bad.  Let’s have some even-handedness, eh!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4708 on: May 06, 2019, 11:22:30 AM »
That's what my convoluted diatribe says if you read it, it's my opinion. If the Daily Mail is to be believed my opinion was correct... and it's Mr Monkey, but you can call me Mrs if you like.
You look like a lady in your picture.

Offline The General

« Reply #4709 on: May 06, 2019, 11:24:29 AM »
Well explain how you know what yu claim to know?  I happen to know that 90%;of beggars on the streets of Edinburgh are UK nationals. So a) how do you tell which ones are immigrants just be walking past them in the street, and b) how do you know they are part of an organised criminal gang?  Over to you.
Cite please re: your 90% contention, with peer reviewed study of the statistical analysis, sample size, method, etc, blah.