Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 401136 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5175 on: June 14, 2019, 03:17:15 PM »
Could be any number of reasons that we don't know about; statute of limitations, legal advice, really slow at typing.
I know you're chomping at the bit to absorb the new content, but just be patient.
You haven’t suggested the most obvious reasons.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5176 on: June 14, 2019, 03:18:27 PM »

many of us have long suspected he is
Davel is Gerry McCann...  $*6%
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5177 on: June 14, 2019, 03:54:19 PM »
Amaral is worried about The ECHR?

There may be a lot more to worry him than the ECHR for all we know.  He did seem to think his book was the definitive version of 'proving' his fantasies at one time ... and look what has happened to that now that the Judicial police and Scotland Yard have taken a real interest for long enough to make it apparent they've definitely got their teeth into something of substance.

We may not know what it is and the chances are he doesn't know either ... but maybe he does ... ???

But at the moment ... I agree, he should be worried about the ECHR ... maybe that's where his Ace is?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #5178 on: June 14, 2019, 04:02:52 PM »
There may be a lot more to worry him than the ECHR for all we know.  He did seem to think his book was the definitive version of 'proving' his fantasies at one time ... and look what has happened to that now that the Judicial police and Scotland Yard have taken a real interest for long enough to make it apparent they've definitely got their teeth into something of substance.

We may not know what it is and the chances are he doesn't know either ... but maybe he does ... ???

But at the moment ... I agree, he should be worried about the ECHR ... maybe that's where his Ace is?

What can the echr do to him? to warrant your need and others for him to be worried?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5179 on: June 14, 2019, 04:08:00 PM »
What can the echr do to him? to warrant your need and others for him to be worried?

Nothing.  But Portugal can.  Although that is probably no longer necessary as Amaral has done for himself.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5180 on: June 14, 2019, 04:15:32 PM »
Nothing.  But Portugal can.  Although that is probably no longer necessary as Amaral has done for himself.

What can Portugal do to him?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5181 on: June 14, 2019, 04:23:11 PM »
In my opinion Amaral is a nothing as far as the present conduct of Madeleine's case is concerned ... but also in my opinion the facts of his self publicised conduct of Madeleine's case is much more than a nothing ... the gravity of just how much is highlighted by every day the Judicial Police and Scotland Yard spend doing what he never even attempted or apparently contemplated.

Keep this in mind for future information ... to me AMARAL = NOTHING.  I have never indulged in exaggerating his failings or accusing him of false crimes ... I don't need to do that.

Would that sceptics give Madeleine's family the same ... but you and I know they do not ... so what do you think they 'need'?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #5182 on: June 14, 2019, 05:46:12 PM »
In my opinion Amaral is a nothing as far as the present conduct of Madeleine's case is concerned ... but also in my opinion the facts of his self publicised conduct of Madeleine's case is much more than a nothing ... the gravity of just how much is highlighted by every day the Judicial Police and Scotland Yard spend doing what he never even attempted or apparently contemplated.

Keep this in mind for future information ... to me AMARAL = NOTHING.  I have never indulged in exaggerating his failings or accusing him of false crimes ... I don't need to do that.

Would that sceptics give Madeleine's family the same ... but you and I know they do not ... so what do you think they 'need'?

I couldn't agree more, Brie.   

In my opinion, far bigger fish to fry than Amaral ....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5183 on: June 14, 2019, 05:50:06 PM »

many of us have long suspected he is

it just shows how way off the mark you and others are

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5184 on: June 14, 2019, 05:52:15 PM »
it just shows how way off the mark you and others are
It also shows what a subject of fascination you are to many sceptics who apparently gossip about you behind your back.  @)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5185 on: June 14, 2019, 05:53:24 PM »

Seems there is going to be a few more chapters added - when TOTL is published in English. VS

from what I have seen its being published by Paolo reiss...who last week was asking for donations to pay his rent as his own book had been such a miserable failure...
the book has already been published in english on the web

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5186 on: June 14, 2019, 05:57:40 PM »
I would think what's the point - most in Portugal don't believe Maddie was abducted or care IMO

So I would guess it is the English publishing he is interested in - maybe get two books in one.

Most people here have read the online version - but not the extra chapters [if added]

So along with the advertising, the press would give it - it should be a best seller.

but it cant be sold in the UK

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5187 on: June 14, 2019, 06:02:10 PM »
It's nothing to do with him. If the Portuguese Judiciary made a legal mistake it's their fault.

its everything to do with amaral...from what I have read the court will consider the evidence amaral based his thesis on...they will decide if his calims were reasonable...if the rule in favour of the mccanns then teh mccanns could go back to the portuguse court armed with the judgement....anything amaral has said since the original trial or if his book has been on sale since the original trial could be the subject of a new claim..imo

Offline barrier

« Reply #5188 on: June 14, 2019, 06:46:31 PM »

Couldn't care less,I'm emotionally as far removed from the case as one can be.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5189 on: June 14, 2019, 06:58:24 PM »
Why are you here then?

Same as you it would seem.
Well, as you say, you're just here for the craic.
I am indeed, I’m not here as a McCann scholar or armchair detective, is that so very wrong of me?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 07:01:19 PM by barrier »