Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 401137 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5235 on: June 30, 2019, 12:54:41 PM »
They didn't call the police.
They requested for the police to be called within ten minutes of Madeleine's disappearance being discovered. WEre the media called before the police as Misstaken alleges?  If so you can provide the cite as she refuses to do so. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5236 on: June 30, 2019, 12:56:08 PM »
Yes, the PJ should have abandoned any pretence of looking for the missing child or a potential abductor and just banged up the T9 that night and interrogated them til they cracked.  That would have been much better.   *&^^&
That would have never happened IMO as the PJ would have had to get out of bed.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5237 on: June 30, 2019, 12:57:28 PM »
They requested for the police to be called within ten minutes of Madeleine's disappearance.

And do you have a cite for that?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5238 on: June 30, 2019, 12:58:15 PM »
I'm not playing your pathetic games.  8)--))
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5239 on: June 30, 2019, 01:00:54 PM »

You mean you don't have a cite.

That's because the McCanns didn't call the police.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5240 on: June 30, 2019, 01:06:53 PM »
You mean you don't have a cite.

That's because the McCanns didn't call the police.
They didn't call the police by putting their fingers in the dialling ring but they requested the police to be called within ten minutes of Madeleine's disappearance.  They did this before any media were called.  Now prove me wrong.  You can't because you don't have a cite. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5241 on: June 30, 2019, 01:08:52 PM »
They didn't call the police by putting their fingers in the dialling ring but they requested the police to be called within ten minutes of Madeleine's disappearance.  They did this before any media were called.  Now prove me wrong.  You can't because you don't have a cite.

You're the one making the claim, it's up to you to provide the cite.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5242 on: June 30, 2019, 01:10:49 PM »
You're the one making the claim, it's up to you to provide the cite.
No, Miss Taken is the one making the claim and I've asked for a cite but she says I'm playing pathetic games.  I love the way y'all gang up and make out as if it's me who's made the bogus claim, nice work pack animals! 

Offline barrier

« Reply #5243 on: June 30, 2019, 01:11:36 PM »
No mention in either of their 4th May statements about requesting the police.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5244 on: June 30, 2019, 01:12:36 PM »
Matt Oldfield's rogatory covers that.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5245 on: June 30, 2019, 01:22:25 PM »
No mention in either of their 4th May statements about requesting the police.
There's no mention in their May 4th statements of lots of things - do you think they staged an abduction and didn't want the police involved then?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5246 on: June 30, 2019, 01:25:13 PM »
Matt Oldfield's rogatory covers that.

Matt's rogatory said Fiona told him to call the police....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5247 on: June 30, 2019, 01:29:17 PM »
There's no mention in their May 4th statements of lots of things - do you think they staged an abduction and didn't want the police involved then?

At least not until Gerry got back.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5248 on: June 30, 2019, 01:30:12 PM »
Matt's rogatory said Fiona told him to call the police....
and he went to the main reception and asked for the police to be called.
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #5249 on: June 30, 2019, 01:31:21 PM »

I've just pointed out there is nothing in their 4th May statements about calling the rozzers.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.