Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 401126 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5310 on: June 30, 2019, 09:09:22 PM »
Why should it be the OClubs fault,I could see that if a babysitting service was used and the babysitter  went out for a few minutes leaving the children unattended.
Hardly.  If that happened the child would be right there to be found.    What does a teacher do if a child walks out of the class?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5311 on: June 30, 2019, 09:09:42 PM »
They were fully aware it was happening, and profiting from the business going on.

Fully aware of what?,that there were going to be uncorroborated news articles about supposed break ins and possible interference of children?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5312 on: June 30, 2019, 09:10:33 PM »
these are your exact words in red..

Perhaps you would be good enough to supply the evidence that the rogs show that MO arranged his non-call to the police upon Gerry's instructions?

that looks like a cite request to me

Hardly.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5313 on: June 30, 2019, 09:12:14 PM »
Hardly.

so you dont think being asked to supply evidence to support something is the same as asking for a cite

Offline barrier

« Reply #5314 on: June 30, 2019, 09:12:26 PM »
Hardly.  If that happened the child would be right there to be found.    What does a teacher do if a child walks out of the class?

Why are they responsible for children left unattended  by the parents? with the parents not informing the OC of such?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5315 on: June 30, 2019, 09:14:30 PM »
As per forum rules I have asked you for a cite.  What's pathetic about that?
Hold it.  You don't seem to be asking for a cite for the actual words used, but rather your interpretation of the words used. Calling the media before the police is never a great idea, is the phrase that was pointed out to me and that appears to be an opinion not a fact.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5316 on: June 30, 2019, 09:16:17 PM »
so you dont think being asked to supply evidence to support something is the same as asking for a cite

No.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5317 on: June 30, 2019, 09:20:30 PM »
Hold it.  You don't seem to be asking for a cite for the actual words used, but rather your interpretation of the words used. Calling the media before the police is never a great idea, is the phrase that was pointed out to me and that appears to be an opinion not a fact.

theres only one interpretation of those words in the context they were used...that is criticism of the mccanns for doing just that...what other interpretation is there

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5318 on: June 30, 2019, 09:26:44 PM »
these are your exact words in red..

Perhaps you would be good enough to supply the evidence that the rogs show that MO arranged his non-call to the police upon Gerry's instructions?

that looks like a cite request to me
It isn't worded the way I would want a cite request.  It has to be in clear.  "Please provide a cite showing ....."
Not "Perhaps you would be good enough to supply the evidence ...."  It is just not clear enough.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5319 on: June 30, 2019, 09:27:51 PM »
rob...are you ignoring the goading directed towards me on the other thread which I have reported
I'm working my way through this nightmare first, sorry.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5320 on: June 30, 2019, 09:29:32 PM »
You started the sentence with "Perhaps" and in my language that makes it optional.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5321 on: June 30, 2019, 09:30:06 PM »
I'm working my way through this nightmare first, sorry.

eleanor has also allowed them to stand....Goading is aganst the rules ...you are both mods and should enforce the rules

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5322 on: June 30, 2019, 09:31:24 PM »
You started the sentence with "Perhaps" and in my language that makes it optional.

then you dont understand the nuances of the english language...can we leave it ther eand could you deal with the goading

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5323 on: June 30, 2019, 09:31:54 PM »
Calling the media before the police is never a great idea, I don't read that as a direct accusation but MTI 's opinion that Calling the media before the police is never a great idea,.

Does MTI ever claim it was a fact?
@)(++(* I give up, really this place is a Mad House.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5324 on: June 30, 2019, 09:33:16 PM »

theres only one interpretation of those words in the context they were used...that is criticism of the mccanns for doing just that...what other interpretation is there
But it is an opinion not a claim of fact, even if you interpret it as a fact.
Moderation