Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 401122 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5415 on: July 04, 2019, 06:48:34 PM »
Mibbe so ... and in Kelly Mary's home at the time she and her son were murdered by a knifeman, there were plenty of them about ... her mother, two brothers, as well as her sister and the sister’s baby son.

But it seems someone went to the bother of entering the premises from outside to carry out the murder just as it seems someone entered the McCann apartment to kidnap Madeleine.

At the moment in Kelly Mary's case it seems the police are indeed going with a random stranger ... just in much the same way that the Judicial Police and Scotland Yard have been looking for an abductor in Madeleine's case.

I think we’ll learn a lot more about this case in the coming days and months, just the same as we did with Madeleine’s.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline The General

« Reply #5416 on: July 04, 2019, 07:03:27 PM »
A random intruder who the police believe may have been a stranger entered Kelly Mary's home without leaving sign of a forced entry, murdered her and ultimately her baby son while her entire family slept around her.

The only proactive timeline of relevance that I can see there is the murderers.

It can be speculated that the man seen on the CCTV footage approaching the house then running away from it ten minutes later ... and certainly the police would like to speak to him ... might be able to fill in the gaps.

That is the bare outline of what happened in the last minutes of Kelly Mary's life before an intruder took it from her and her son.

The lesson to be learned as far as those following Madeleine's story are concerned is that random evil acts which are beyond understanding are carried out by evil people and the evil which befell Madeleine is by no stretch of the imagination something which is either mysterious or unique.
Still weak. Random acts of 'evil acts' have been perpetrated since time immemorial; no lesson learned required. And certainly not by drawing tenuous parallels to this case.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5417 on: July 04, 2019, 07:10:11 PM »
By that logic all children should be removed from their families and placed with a random stranger.... For their own safety

If they are in danger they should certainly be removed.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5418 on: July 04, 2019, 07:40:14 PM »
If they are in danger they should certainly be removed.

According to your statistics children are safer with strangers

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5419 on: July 04, 2019, 07:56:46 PM »
Still weak. Random acts of 'evil acts' have been perpetrated since time immemorial; no lesson learned required. And certainly not by drawing tenuous parallels to this case.

In my opinion there are parallels which I have already enumerated with minus one ... which is the social media intervention and the distortion and misinterpretation of events which took place after Madeleine's disappearance.
But only time will tell about that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #5420 on: July 04, 2019, 08:07:20 PM »
According to your statistics children are safer with strangers
The data relates to abused children, not all children.
It could be argued, in a somewhat obtuse way, that the abused children may have been 'better off' with strangers, statistically.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5421 on: July 04, 2019, 08:11:47 PM »
The data relates to abused children, not all children.
It could be argued, in a somewhat obtuse way, that the abused children may have been 'better off' with strangers, statistically.

The data supplied to the PJ didn't mention abused children... It's an oft trotted out statistic to try to show that the mccanns are likely to be guilty

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5422 on: July 04, 2019, 08:17:12 PM »
so when maddie was alone in the apartment who was she more in danger from..her parents or a stranger

Offline The General

« Reply #5423 on: July 04, 2019, 08:35:52 PM »
The data supplied to the PJ didn't mention abused children... It's an oft trotted out statistic to try to show that the mccanns are likely to be guilty
No it's not.

Offline The General

« Reply #5424 on: July 04, 2019, 08:38:01 PM »
so when maddie was alone in the apartment who was she more in danger from..her parents or a stranger
Who cares? Apart from you.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5425 on: July 04, 2019, 08:41:11 PM »
Who cares? Apart from you.

Why do you think I care.. Why are you replying to my posts.. It makes no difference to me whos guilty...

Offline The General

« Reply #5426 on: July 04, 2019, 08:42:52 PM »
Why do you think I care.. Why are you replying to my posts.. It makes no difference to me whos guilty...
Because you asked. But now it's a rhetorical question. Got it. Rhetorical questions are difficult to spot on an open forum where the point is to respond.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5427 on: July 05, 2019, 07:28:04 PM »
And so what if he was?  The victim was also black.

It's just that, every time I hear about yet another stabbing in London, I instantly suspect the perpetrator is black.

It probably means I'm racist, but statistics show that BAME's are responsible for the majority of knife crime in the capital.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5428 on: July 05, 2019, 07:31:21 PM »
It's just that, every time I hear about yet another stabbing in London, I instantly suspect the perpetrator is black.

It probably means I'm racist, but statistics show that BAME's are responsible for the majority of knife crime in the capital.
Then you’re not really being all that clever betting the perpetrator was black are you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5429 on: July 05, 2019, 07:36:16 PM »
Then you’re not really being all that clever betting the perpetrator was black are you?

But am I being racist? That is the question for me. I just don't really know.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.