Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 401110 times)

Offline Lace

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5715 on: November 13, 2019, 01:37:01 PM »
That's a good point. A body could have been hidden anywhere for a short time and later moved way before the dogs arrived.

What about the wild dogs roaming around,  they would easily find a buried body.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5716 on: November 13, 2019, 01:52:30 PM »

I have seen no reports of a problem with 'wild dogs' in Luz.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5717 on: November 13, 2019, 02:08:40 PM »
I have seen no reports of a problem with 'wild dogs' in Luz.
This comes following complaints in recent weeks from residents on the opposite side of Lagos, in the Monte São Pedro area of Valeverde, in Luz, of a similar problem.
Locals there claim a large pack of roaming dogs is “growing and becoming increasingly more
aggressive.”
A resident in that area told The Portugal News “there are many stories of people who were attacked, animals that were attacked... I’ve lived in Monte São Pedro for little over a year and as soon as I moved here I was warned by another resident that whenever I walk my dog outside the complex I should take a stick, because ‘there are stray dogs in the area that every now and then attack’”.
The resident went on to say that the dogs in question were “initially one or two but now are six adult dogs.”
“This is an area that is used frequently by walkers, people exercising, cycling, and I’m worried that one of these days it’s going to end badly. I don’t walk outside the complex anymore and I have also banned my daughter from it. It’s a shame because it is a lovely place, especially to walk our dog.”
Regarding the situation in Arão, the resident said “I hadn’t heard about it but I’m not surprised. Unfortunately there is still a lot to be done for animals that are abandoned or left to their own devices, and in those cases instinct takes over.”
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #5718 on: November 13, 2019, 02:21:08 PM »

Perhaps they did.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #5719 on: November 13, 2019, 04:20:03 PM »
Plus,  as Amaral said the ground was very hard and dry that was why he couldn't bury his dog.  So someone trying to bury a body of a child,  would find it very hard work.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5720 on: November 13, 2019, 04:33:12 PM »
Plus,  as Amaral said the ground was very hard and dry that was why he couldn't bury his dog.  So someone trying to bury a body of a child,  would find it very hard work.

Did Amaral try to bury his dog in PDL in early May?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #5721 on: November 13, 2019, 04:37:09 PM »

Didn't seem to cross the minds of grange though did it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline The General

« Reply #5722 on: November 13, 2019, 04:40:33 PM »
So the ground in his backyard is representative of the ground across Southern Portugal now?
If a hypothetical someone couldn't muster the wherewithal to dig a hole in wet sand, then I'm afraid humanity is essentially doomed.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5723 on: November 13, 2019, 06:00:04 PM »
So the ground in his backyard is representative of the ground across Southern Portugal now?
If a hypothetical someone couldn't muster the wherewithal to dig a hole in wet sand, then I'm afraid humanity is essentially doomed.
Not a good idea trying to hide a body in wet sand, imo.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #5724 on: November 13, 2019, 07:10:54 PM »

Amaral was wondering what they could have done with Madeleine's body,   he said it the ground was too hard and dry for burial,  he give the idea that they put her in a bin IMO

Offline Lace

« Reply #5725 on: November 13, 2019, 07:23:14 PM »

Did Amaral try to bury his dog in PDL in early May?

From Amaral's book -

I receive a phone call from Sofia, who insists on my going home: our Shitzu dog is dead. She found it that morning, lifeless on the ground, with a head injury. She did everything to make sure the girls did not see it, but she didn’t have the courage to remove him. When I arrive, everyone is already in bed. I place the Shitzu in a plastic bag, not sure about where I am going to be able to bury him. The ground is hard here. it’s not easy to dig a hole and I hardly have the time for it. I decide to drop his remains into a bin. The animal is small, but he seems to weigh more than usual. I use my car to take her. As I am getting rid of it, I realise just how easy it is to hide a body – and how difficult it is to bury….When I get back, I discuss it with Sofia: she is afraid. She asks me to abandon the investigation and to worry about our daughters rather than other people’s. For her, the dog’s death is a bad omen. I reply that she is unfair, that her fears are irrational. Justice must be done for Madeleine, as for all other children and adults. It’s my duty as a police officer: to seek the truth so that justice may be done.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5726 on: November 13, 2019, 07:26:32 PM »
Kate was the first to believe Maddie could be in the bin.

Whatever gave her that idea.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5727 on: November 13, 2019, 07:33:11 PM »
Kate was the first to believe Maddie could be in the bin.

Whatever gave her that idea.
yeah obviously if you drug a child to death and hide her body in a bin you’re basically going to suggest to  the police that’s what happened if you want to throw them off the track.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5728 on: November 13, 2019, 07:43:25 PM »
yeah obviously if you drug a child to death and hide her body in a bin you’re basically going to suggest to  the police that’s what happened if you want to throw them off the track.

She waited until her book release before divulging it.
Cops would have a tough time finding Maddie under a years layer of trash imo
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5729 on: November 13, 2019, 07:49:33 PM »
She waited until her book release before divulging it.
Cops would have a tough time finding Maddie under a years layer of trash imo
Shame the portuguese police are so incompetent it didn’t even occur to them that’s what she done until they read it in the killer’s memoir innit.