Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - More flannel and fluff from the blue forum.  (Read 4319 times)

Offline John

Jeremy Bamber - More flannel and fluff from the blue forum.
« on: March 23, 2014, 12:21:20 PM »
A thread looking at what's new from the Jeremy Bamber Forum aka the blue forum.  Posters are reminded that all comments must comply with the terms of the current truce. TY
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 04:16:38 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sika

Re: Jeremy Bamber - More flannel and fluff from the blue forum.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 03:11:04 PM »
Bamber must be horrified to learn what's going on, on that forum.  Long may it continue.  @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 03:32:37 PM »
Bamber must be horrified to learn what's going on, on that forum.  Long may it continue.  @)(++(*

He did ask for it to be closed down but that fell on deaf ears.  I sometimes wonder who they think they are representing these days  8-)(--)
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 02:48:34 PM »
The other forum looks so unprofessional it is a complete embarrassment. It is a very sad indictment that those claiming to support Jeremy Bamber (believe it or not the main objective of that forum is to discuss/debate the WHF murders/suicide/JB) have allowed it to disintegrate the way in which it has. 

I was banned from there, initially for a week for making inoffensive childish comments, despite being told by most that I made a positive contribution.  I was then expected to take the punishment and sit on the naughty step for a week.  Instead I chose to air my grievances on this forum and was then banned for life from the other forum for doing so.  No sour grapes.  It is clear this forum is the place to be for posters who want to debate a range of topics in a well organised and moderated environment.  The moderators here act fairly and impartially.  Something that imo is lacking on the other forum; personal forum friendships are allowed to cloud decisions and judgements.  The mods imo should remain largely detached and not get overly familiar with posters eg referring to them by abbreviated names.  It sounds well...tacky.   

I was once invited to act as a mod on the other forum.  I made my excuses.  I would have insisted on a radical overhaul which I am sure would have gone down like a led balloon  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 04:21:39 PM by John »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 03:10:21 PM »
The other forum looks so unprofessional it is a complete embarrassment. It is a very sad indictment that those claiming to support Jeremy Bamber (believe it or not the main objective of that forum is to discuss/debate the WHF murders/suicide/JB) have allowed it to disintegrate the way in which it has. 

I was banned from there, initially for a week for making inoffensive childish comments, despite being told by most that I made a positive contribution.  I was then expected to take the punishment and sit on the naughty step for a week.  Instead I chose to air my grievances on this forum and was then banned for life from the other forum for doing so.  No sour grapes.  It is clear this forum is the place to be for posters who want to debate a range of topics in a well organised and moderated environment.  The moderators here act fairly and impartially.  Something that imo is lacking on the other forum; personal forum friendships are allowed to cloud decisions and judgements.  The mods imo should remain largely detached and not get overly familiar with posters eg referring to them by abbreviated names.  It sounds well...tacky.   

I was once invited to act as a mod on the other forum.  I made my excuses.  I would have insisted on a radical overhaul which I am sure would have gone down like a led balloon  @)(++(*

Oh I forgot and adding xxxx's to the end of posts.  If mods want to express some affection with another poster why not keep it to a pm?  Likewise for some of the personal/intimate stuff they post up about their state of health and family relationships. 
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 04:22:07 PM by John »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Amazon

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 07:47:33 PM »
I had no idea where to put this but one of JBs supporters on blue, in response to a thread called "what really convinces you the JB is innocent" wrote:

"I believe that he is innocent because there are many great legal minds who think he is. Plus many law students who have studied the case. These were on Twitter in 2012 some of whom were followers of Jackie Preece. She can verify this. The class took Jeremy Bamber's case as a subject and came to the conclusion that he was innocent."

I am not making any criticism of the individual's opinion, as he is entitled to hold it, but wasn't this precisely the scenario with Simon Hall, who, after 11 years, finally admitted the offence (forget the Jackie Preece bit). So how can this be a good enough reason?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 09:56:54 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline puglove

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 11:28:36 PM »
I had no idea where to put this but one of JBs supporters on blue, in response to a thread called "what really convinces you the JB is innocent" wrote:

"I believe that he is innocent because there are many great legal minds who think he is. Plus many law students who have studied the case. These were on Twitter in 2012 some of whom were followers of Jackie Preece. She can verify this. The class took Jeremy Bamber's case as a subject and came to the conclusion that he was innocent."

I am not making any criticism of the individual's opinion, as he is entitled to hold it, but wasn't this precisely the scenario with Simon Hall, who, after 11 years, finally admitted the offence (forget the Jackie Preece bit). So how can this be a good enough reason?

Tch. No prizes for guessing who wrote this pile of old shite. He's got about as much insight into the Bamber case as I have about heart surgery. As Outlook once said, a legend in his own arse.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 12:33:01 PM »
Of course if the sunsets in the east and Bamber did admit his crimes, the Bamberettes at Tesco's would never accept it! You could almost write their responses for them ..... Bamber was hypnotised and/or tortured and/or coerced and/or tricked and/or "it's the Essex police what did it", ad infinitum!!

I mean Tesco has never let the fact even Jeremy Bamber thinks he is a complete nutter and wants nothing to do with him or his forum stop him for a second! What an utter waste of a lifetime!  @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 09:15:55 PM »
The current circus on Blue is a joke.  Just read a post from Tyler I echo her sentiments entirely  8((()*/

Hey Tyler you post sensibly and I am sure you would be most welcome here.  You are one of the few pro posters that I had a lot of respect for.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2014, 09:35:54 PM »
The current circus on Blue is a joke.  Just read a post from Tyler I echo her sentiments entirely  8((()*/

Hey Tyler you post sensibly and I am sure you would be most welcome here.  You are one of the few pro posters that I had a lot of respect for.

I support Tyler's comments too, with one glaring exception; her respect shown to that other perverse crank Mike T! Tyler if you hadn't noticed he isn't worshipping the Bamber god this week, he is stalking Saddleworth moor and each day is imminently about to discover Keith Bennett's remains!

What a truly distasteful charade. Made all the worse by the fact he isn't even trying to bring the lost boy home to his remaining family for their sake or for Keith's. He is showing off, grandstanding while the taxpayer buys his petrol for his 1986 Datsun Cherry!

I say again, it amazes me how the supposedly decent members of that forum can bare to be associated with such a vile individual as Mike T! I appreciate the shining wits like Gladys and Nugnug have an excuse; they know no better. But the rest of you have no excuse!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 04:24:11 PM by John »