Author Topic: “Neglect or failure in their duty”  (Read 4709 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: “Neglect or failure in their duty”
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2019, 06:56:09 PM »
I have no idea what the fuss is about regarding what are obviously spurious complaints against serving officers.  Had there been any substance to them it might have been of interest but I wonder if the complaints whatever they may have been were made because these officers were working on Madeleine McCann's case?
Were that so I find that terribly sad

Anyway, Scotland Yard officers are not unique from suffering allegations which do not stand up to the scrutiny of the complaints procedures in place ...

Snip
During the past year, that body protected by the MAI processed 1,483 complaints against police, 623 of which transited from 2017 and 860 were filed in 2018.

Of the 1,483 complaints analysed, the IGAI concluded 874, having filed 609 cases for this year, converted to disciplinary proceedings four and filed 765 for lack of infringement or evidence, and 609 disciplinary proceedings are ongoing in the security forces and services and institutions.
https://www.safecommunitiesportugal.com/complaints-against-police-actions-at-a-maximum-of-seven-years/

It is terribly sad Brietta, especially if it was the family of Madeleine lodging the complaint, a possibility suggested by the Sun.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2019, 07:16:36 PM »
It is terribly sad Brietta, especially if it was the family of Madeleine lodging the complaint, a possibility suggested by the Sun.
What is terribly sad is your dogged persistence in suggesting that it was without a scrap of credible evidence to back up your belief.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 07:22:11 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2019, 03:15:57 PM »
What is terribly sad is your dogged persistence in suggesting that it was without a scrap of credible evidence to back up your belief.

Well it does seem there was NOT a scrap of credible evidence in those police officers charges. And it does smack of the same kind of accusations thrown at another police force... one who also cannot find an abductor...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin