Author Topic: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?  (Read 35324 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?
« Reply #285 on: October 16, 2018, 07:33:24 PM »
It says door handle... Not outside door  handle as you have  claimed

And this says exterior (i.e. outside) Davel

Upon conducting a “free air sniff” of the exterior of the truck, Aldo alerted to the door handle of the driver's side.
https://caselaw.findlaw.com/fl-supreme-court/1564367.html

S
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline misty

« Reply #286 on: October 16, 2018, 08:06:44 PM »
Do you have a cite that Goncalo Amaral decided Madeleine was dead on Day 1 please?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10048.msg483728#msg483728   

There are also selective paragraphs in Chapter 3 of TToTL which indicate the train  of thought.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #287 on: October 16, 2018, 08:47:10 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10048.msg483728#msg483728   

There are also selective paragraphs in Chapter 3 of TToTL which indicate the train  of thought.

Do you believe newspaper stories can be relied on?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Sunny

« Reply #288 on: October 16, 2018, 09:08:27 PM »

When it suits them, probably.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #289 on: October 16, 2018, 09:11:37 PM »
It is a start if the reporter has made some effort to get their facts straight.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline misty

« Reply #290 on: October 16, 2018, 09:14:41 PM »

This news surfaced within hours of the first round of arguido statements - so, yes, in this case. The journalist hadn't interviewed any of the Tapas 9.
I tend to be rather sceptical of any news story these days without eye-witness statement or video footage. There are too many fake news sources these days which purport to provide "the real story".

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #291 on: October 16, 2018, 09:30:45 PM »
This news surfaced within hours of the first round of arguido statements - so, yes, in this case. The journalist hadn't interviewed any of the Tapas 9.
I tend to be rather sceptical of any news story these days without eye-witness statement or video footage. There are too many fake news sources these days which purport to provide "the real story".

Indeed , and the McCanns favorite rag 'The Sun' tops them all according to the headlines they throw up.  And Kates book isn't quite the story about Madeleine as was expected.. some nausiating bits not suitable for those of us  who are not so , verbatim about sexual matters. Which incidentally, have no place in a book about a child being abducted.  Even this forum has restricted censored passages . 

The PJ wuold have the same thoughts as everyone else- was the child dead or alive  they would be 50% correct and 50% wrong.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline misty

« Reply #292 on: October 16, 2018, 10:21:34 PM »
Indeed , and the McCanns favorite rag 'The Sun' tops them all according to the headlines they throw up.  And Kates book isn't quite the story about Madeleine as was expected.. some nausiating bits not suitable for those of us  who are not so , verbatim about sexual matters. Which incidentally, have no place in a book about a child being abducted.  Even this forum has restricted censored passages . 

The PJ wuold have the same thoughts as everyone else- was the child dead or alive  they would be 50% correct and 50% wrong.

So why the concerted effort to turn that 50% into 100% dead at such an early stage?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #293 on: October 17, 2018, 12:02:50 AM »
So why the concerted effort to turn that 50% into 100% dead at such an early stage?
You'll have to clarify "concerted effort" and "such an early stage".

Otherwise it sounds like Clari-speak.
What's up, old man?

Offline misty

« Reply #294 on: October 17, 2018, 12:18:21 AM »
You'll have to clarify "concerted effort" and "such an early stage".

Otherwise it sounds like Clari-speak.

If it was "a badly-told STORY" according to the press/PJ by 5/5/07, did that not set the scene for everything which followed?

Offline sadie

« Reply #295 on: October 17, 2018, 12:22:36 AM »
Excellent point misty.

I wonder why ?

But I do have ideas.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #296 on: October 17, 2018, 12:31:17 AM »
If it was "a badly-told STORY" according to the press/PJ by 5/5/07, did that not set the scene for everything which followed?
If you want to start a thread re "a badly told story" I will be happy to engage in constructive debate on that point.

Until then, it is simply a convenient hook to hang one's hat on.
What's up, old man?

Offline misty

« Reply #297 on: October 17, 2018, 12:41:18 AM »
If you want to start a thread re "a badly told story" I will be happy to engage in constructive debate on that point.

Until then, it is simply a convenient hook to hang one's hat on.

I don't really see it necessary to start a new thread as IMO this first report was a catalyst for the negative attitude which followed towards Madeleine, the reported abduction, her parents & the wider group affected.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #298 on: October 17, 2018, 12:49:38 AM »
I don't really see it necessary to start a new thread as IMO this first report was a catalyst for the negative attitude which followed towards Madeleine, the reported abduction, her parents & the wider group affected.
While I don't.

What negative attitude which followed towards Madeleine?

Sorry, I'm not buying it.  But if you don't wish to discuss it, perhaps it is time to move on.
What's up, old man?

Offline misty

« Reply #299 on: October 17, 2018, 01:01:16 AM »
While I don't.

What negative attitude which followed towards Madeleine?

Sorry, I'm not buying it.  But if you don't wish to discuss it, perhaps it is time to move on.

OG continues. PJ Oporto continues. Neither have presumably abandoned hope of returning Madeleine to her parents.