Author Topic: Both Kate and Gerry claim THEY put their children to bed  (Read 734 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Both Kate and Gerry claim THEY put their children to bed
« on: August 24, 2018, 07:42:05 AM »
This OP will be a cut and paste of a post by Miss Taken Identity in the thread about Steven Carpenter's post.  Rather than just delete it since it is off topic I'll use it as a new thread.
quote author=Miss Taken Identity link=topic=10045.msg483147#msg483147 date=1535023718

Yeah but isn't his experience and expert knowledge on everything a joy to this forum?
****************************************************************************************
Rob quote:

"I'd have to ask you whether you'd believe Kate or Gerry no matter what they say in their statements? Why say: "Kate didn't know Gerry 'allegedly' saw MBM in her bed he never mentioned it at the table or in his statements" for I doubt if you would believe them even if they did"

I would believe if they matched but the problem is they don't, so I don't know which one to believe.
 Now lets look at this from a serious point of view to suit the time an abductor could enter that apartment.

9.30-10pm?

Both Kate and Gerry claim THEY put their children to bed - checked all three were sleeping before they left!

Gerry claims he saw MBM in bed as he left her, on top of the covers as it was hot, he claims he used a front door.  he claims he took longer because he used the toilet. nothing wrong with that statement. (well except for the key and door annomoly). Later he claims the abductor could have hidden behind the door as he was in the apartment. Why would he claim that? he was making it up for a reason.

Kate claims she noticed the door was more open than SHE left it amd went to close it and  bang the door slammed shut (This loud sound and the cold room did not wake the usually easily waking children)- she noticed the window open shutters open and curtains whooshing- and he daughter missing from her bed- where she claims she left her UNDER THE COVERS ALL SNUGGLED UP AS IT WAS COLD.

Both Kate and Gerry claim THEY put their children to bed - checked all three were sleeping before they left!

If they both checked at the same time before they left why did thehy see different things? and different room temperatures?

It was claimed that MBM was missing so, a search was started, which  later  turned out to be a claimed 'abduction', however- Kate then claims she knew right away her daughter was abducted. So why not shout from the top of her voice her daughter has been abducted- someome please call the police!  there was no great hurry... the tapas  parents all ran back to search the flat? for an abductor? what really? OK.
/quote
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Both Kate and Gerry claim THEY put their children to bed
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 07:51:53 AM »
You raise some tough issues here MTI and I wonder if there will ever be an explanation possible.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.