Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599764 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #540 on: August 19, 2017, 01:57:17 PM »
I must admit it's a weird shape and makes no sense to me at all.

Again we don't really know what was said fully in the trial. This is not the McCann files, not posted online from a 'professional' source, although IMO Levy was/is far from professional. Anyone know if he's died from obesity yet?

And yes as I pointed out it does look like blood, probably one of the police spilling coffee! Joanna Yeates' murder was not Avon & Somerset's finest hour!

I agree it wasn't their finest hour!!.... I do not know what Avon and Somerset Police where doing in this case... It makes NO Sense at all.... (IMO)...

Offline nina

« Reply #541 on: August 19, 2017, 02:06:50 PM »
I agree it wasn't their finest hour!!.... I do not know what Avon and Somerset Police where doing in this case... It makes NO Sense at all.... (IMO)...

Well obviously not their job!

Offline [...]

« Reply #543 on: August 19, 2017, 02:22:43 PM »
Oh come on Nine you got no sense of humour at all?

I do have a sense of humour Nina... But this case isn't really funny... Not when peoples lives have been destroyed !!

Offline nina

« Reply #544 on: August 19, 2017, 02:34:12 PM »

8@??)(  Have we a break through Nina ???

I have always said that this was not Avon & Somerset's finest hour.

Break through, I don't honestly know. You have made me think about a few things, but I doubt that any murder trial taken to pieces would be `truthful & honest' and there would be the odd minor thing that was probably not done by the book. This is Bristol though not Guantanamo bay, and I do keep coming back to the fact that VT confessed to killing Joanna.

Offline [...]

« Reply #545 on: August 19, 2017, 02:35:32 PM »
No forced entry'
Officers have also removed the front door to Miss Yeates' flat in Canynge Road as part of the investigation.
A police spokeswoman said: "The door is being taken for forensic analysis."
Miss Yeates' was last seen alive on 17 December.

"OFFICERS"... Since when has Bob The Builder been an OFFICER????"

This is the problem of having Bob The Builder doing Forensics.... Any Defence Lawyer worth his salt would have ripped into the Cross Contamination and the lack of professional Protocol when the door was taken from Joanna Yeates Flat!!!!.... (IMO)...

Therefore this evidence in itself would cast doubt on the Whole of The Forensics in this case and how they were collected... Bringing in to question Any Forensic samples that were obtained in this case ....

making the whole process a shambles (IMO).... !!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-england-bristol-12089150

Offline nina

« Reply #546 on: August 19, 2017, 02:37:12 PM »
I do have a sense of humour Nina... But this case isn't really funny... Not when peoples lives have been destroyed !!

Many people's lives were destroyed the moment Joanna Yeates was murdered.

Offline [...]

« Reply #547 on: August 19, 2017, 02:44:34 PM »
Many people's lives were destroyed the moment Joanna Yeates was murdered.

Totally agree.... But more lives have been destroyed in "The Process of Persuing The Placid Dutchman... Who I cannot see has any Complex Crime Connections... Yet they used all of The Complex Crime Units and The CPS's Head of Complex Crime Unit Ann Reddrop to capture said Placid Dutchman!! ..... Every Cold Case Detective involved from day one been actively seen on TV... Too many Detectives for a simple Murder Case... from too many different agencies...(IMO)...

Have you never questioned why all These Important people are  Involved in this simple Murder Nina ???

Offline nina

« Reply #548 on: August 19, 2017, 02:57:33 PM »
Totally agree.... But more lives have been destroyed in "The Process of Persuing The Placid Dutchman... Who I cannot see has any Complex Crime Connections... Yet they used all of The Complex Crime Units and The Prosecution Head of Complex Crime Unit Ann Reddrop to capture said Placid Dutchman!! ..... Every Cold Case Detective involved from day one been actively seen on TV... Too many Detectives for a simple Murder Case... from too many different agencies...(IMO)...

Have you never questioned why all These Important people are  Involved in this simple Murder Nina ???

Err no..... having Avon & Somerset's finest around kind of makes me feel a bit secure.

I don't believe a lot of what comes from them, especially as they have Sue Mountbaton overseeing them. She was the owner of Mountbatons bakery, bit like Greggs, who bought most of Mountbaton when Sue M put it into receivership. Lovely.

Complex Crime Units I'm afraid are lost on me. Joanna Yeates was murdered, VT admitted he did it and is, as we post, in prison, keeping his head down if he's sensible, which despite the murder he does seem to me to be a sensible sort of person.

Offline [...]

« Reply #549 on: August 19, 2017, 03:00:19 PM »
I have always said that this was not Avon & Somerset's finest hour.

Break through, I don't honestly know. You have made me think about a few things, but I doubt that any murder trial taken to pieces would be `truthful & honest' and there would be the odd minor thing that was probably not done by the book. This is Bristol though not Guantanamo bay, and I do keep coming back to the fact that VT confessed to killing Joanna.

Minor.... I think there are Major problems with this case ....

Would you care to enlighten me on the FEW things that I have made you think about Nina...

As for the Confession... Dr Vincent Tabak has never confessed to anything... You have a statement that was signed...  The evidence does not support that Dr Vincent Tabak killed Joanna Yeates in her Flat..... There is a distinct lack of evidence to support this..... (IMO)....

Offline nina

« Reply #550 on: August 19, 2017, 03:05:08 PM »
Minor.... I think there are Major problems with this case ....

Would you care to enlighten me on the FEW things that I have made you think about Nina...

As for the Confession... Dr Vincent Tabak has never confessed to anything... You have a statement that was signed...  The evidence does not support that Dr Vincent Tabak killed Joanna Yeates in her Flat..... There is a distinct lack of evidence to support this..... (IMO)....

Well there you go .... you have a `statement that was signed' ..... not Guantanamo bay remember Nine?

Gotta go and have my lunch.

Bye

Offline [...]

« Reply #551 on: August 19, 2017, 03:08:39 PM »

Complex Crime Units I'm afraid are lost on me. Joanna Yeates was murdered, VT admitted he did it and is, as we post, in prison, keeping his head down if he's sensible, which despite the murder he does seem to me to be a sensible sort of person.

Complex Crimes and The Complex Crime Unit,.... Does exactly what it says on the tin....

They Investigate Complex Crimes, which The Complex Crime Unit that Ann Reddrop was The head of, had 21 criteria to adhere too... None other than 'lor's" would Dr Vincent Tabak come under .... and the only use "Lor's " has is to give The Complex Crime Unit access to an individual abroad...

So why was 'The Murder of Joanna Yeates A Complex Crime "??????

Mutual Legal Assistance by vetting proposed letters of request (LORs)

http://www.cps.gov.uk/southwest/who_we_are/complex_casework_unit/

Offline [...]

« Reply #552 on: August 19, 2017, 03:46:01 PM »
What is the Big Transparent Polythene Blow up item that I have circled in the image on Longwood lane ... never really noticed it before ....

Why would that cube shaped item be needed ??

Is this what they use to when they have brought Joanna Yeates from over the wall????

The only other thing I thought of was for using Super Glue fuming to develop finger prints etc on a body.... But that shouldn't be the case, because Joanna Yeates is supposed to be frozen and that would hamper such a proceedure .... (IMO)...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #553 on: August 20, 2017, 06:33:45 AM »
Mobile Phones  9 January 2011

As well as interviewing all the people that were in the Ram pub the night Jo went missing, police are painstakingly going through all the mobile phones that were in the areas where she was seen that evening.
It is hoped that the signals from her killer's mobile phone will help detectives to trace more suspects.

This is exactly what I would have expected them to do with Dr Vincent Tabak's Mobile Phone... checking his whereabouts... Checking his Journey to Longwood lane...

I don't believe for one moment that they traced all the signal of all the mobile phones in the area.... But... they should have traced Dr Vincent Tabak's mobile phone... And used that to bolster their case against him in court.. Of course we know that was not the case.... The question then has to be why didn't the police trace Dr Vincent Tabak's mobile phone signal  to put him in the vicinity of Longwood Lane on 17th December 2010....

Reading what is said in the quote, sounds to me that they already have someone in mind, and are looking to see if there were other people with this person at the same time, because they have always believed that there were at least two killers....

So... If they believe that Dr Vincent Tabak killed Joanna Yeates... I will ask again.... Why did they not bring to trial the traced mobile phone signals ????

Surely that would impress upon a jury that he actually was in the Longwood Lane area !!!!!!

But... I don't believe he did it... And this is why the Police could not produce the traced signals of Dr Vincent Tabak's phone... because it would put him somewhere else entirely..... (IMO)...!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1345385/Police-urged-DNA-test-EVERY-man-Bristol-hunt-killer-Joanna-Yeates.html#ixzz4qGn6Psqk

Offline [...]

« Reply #554 on: August 20, 2017, 07:22:24 AM »
Was there something else shielding Joanna Yeates from being seen??

Detectives are uncertain when Miss Yeates’s body was left in Longwood Lane, but are investigating the theory that heavy snowfall in early hours of Saturday 18 December could have played a part in concealing her remains.

So the snow didn't play a part then ????

What else was stopping her from being visible ?? Her being over the wall??? Something else covering her????

Because if she is lying on The Verge for 8 days as they insist later on...something else other than snow must have been obstructing the view of her ...

They have always maintained that it was the snow that concealed her.. well... obviously not... They talk as if they are feet of snow... and when you look at Longwood lane there is barely any snow there.... not enough to conceal a body.... (IMO)...

Is it the metal object that is on the side of the road that was concealing Joanna Yeates ???

Image attached ....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8244617/Joanna-Yeates-murder-groundsman-may-have-heard-killer.html

[attachment deleted by admin]