Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599760 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #765 on: September 29, 2017, 06:32:34 AM »
Bristol Post Archived Article

He held his head in his hands as Miss Yeates' boyfriend, Greg Reardon, told jurors how he went to Sheffield to visit his brother on the night of Friday, December 17.
Mr Reardon, who met Miss Yeates when both worked for Bristol-based Building Design Partnership, said the plan was that while he spent the weekend away his girlfriend was going to relax, do some baking and look after their cat, Bernard.
He was set to arrive back on Sunday, December 19, so that he and Miss Yeates could watch the final of TV show The Apprentice together, he said.
Mr Reardon, dressed in a dark suit and tie, described how he last saw Miss Yeates at work just before 5pm on the Friday.
He told the court: "We met in the lobby to say goodbye. We had a kiss and a cuddle."
Mr Reardon said he grabbed a bite to eat on his walk home and had to get help starting Miss Yeates' Ford Ka car for the trip to Sheffield from his landlord, Chris Jefferies, and a neighbour.
Mr Reardon said he tried phoning both Miss Yeates' mobile phone and landline at 10.35pm, after he arrived in Sheffield.
He then texted her, saying he had to jump start the car but it was OK, and asking her if she had a good night in the pub.
The court heard Mr Reardon tried calling her twice on the Saturday, at lunchtime and in the evening, but got no reply.
He said he returned to Bristol on Sunday, arriving in Clifton just after 8pm. Miss Yeates' boots were in the middle of the hallway and several coats were strewn on the floor. One of the lounge lights and the hall light were on.
He told the jury: "I immediately thought she had been quite lazy or been and gone in a rush and not tidied up."
Mr Reardon said he went around the flat, tidying up, ate an Asda frozen pizza and drank an opened bottle of cider in the kitchen. He said Miss Yeates would sometimes open drinks and leave them.
At 9pm he rang her mobile, only to hear it ringing in the flat.
He said: "I found it in the pocket of her white jacket. I had a certain level of stress. I really didn't know what was going on. I tried to justify it to keep myself calm and thought she had gone out for the evening and forgot her phone.
"I was worried because it was cold and she wasn't wearing her warm jacket. I thought it was quite possible she had gone to a friend's house to watch The Apprentice in different clothes."
Mr Reardon said he continued tidying up when he found Miss Yeates' blue rucksack and, rummaging through it, discovered it contained her spectacles, sunglasses, wallet and keys as well as her stripy top.
"I panicked," he said. "It was a realisation something was wrong. At the very best she had been locked out with all her stuff in the flat. I rang round her friends and my friends in Bristol to try and find out where she was."
The court heard Mr Reardon also became aware the cat was affectionate to him, his cat litter was old and he was hungry.
Rubbish in the bin had not been added to since the Friday.
Mr Reardon also found one of Miss Yeates' earrings, which she normally put on her bedside table, on the floor of the bedroom and another under the duvet.
After calling Miss Yeates' parents at 12.36am on the Monday, he called police nine minutes later and reported Jo missing. The court heard that, in those early hours, he accompanied police to Tabak's flat next door but didn't join in the police's conversation with him.

Here Greg Mentions he thought that Joanna yeates had different clothing on

"I was worried because it was cold and she wasn't wearing her warm jacket. I thought it was quite possible she had gone to a friend's house to watch The Apprentice in different clothes."
He obviously knew she had been wearing a different jacket, seeing as he thought she had gone to friends to watch the apprentice ...

Why haven't we heard of this jacket or outer clothing?? were was it if she was found without a coat??

The court heard Mr Reardon also became aware the cat was affectionate to him, his cat litter was old and he was hungry.
Rubbish in the bin had not been added to since the Friday.

Now I'd of thought that the litter would be humming..  Would you really notce if there had been more rubbish added to the bin??

Rebecca Scott

Rebecca Scott, a PHD student described as Miss Yeates' best friend, told the jury Miss Yeates and Mr Reardon were "the perfect couple".
Miss Scott said she had been conversing with Miss Yeates via social networking website Facebook, and they had arranged to meet on Christmas Eve in Romsey, Hampshire, where both their parents lived.
It was at 8.13pm on December 17, Miss Scott said, when Miss Yeates called her and said how she would like to see her in Swansea.
Miss Scott said the winter snow had left buses and trains cancelled, and she was staying in that night.
She told the court: "We had a laugh and a joke about the previous time we had seen each other.

I'm sure originally it was reported that Rebecca Scott had arranged to meet Joanna Yeates on Chritmas Eve when she phoned... Here it's saying it was via "Facebook"..  That has never been mentioned before, that I am aware of ...

On her way home she rang her best friend Rebecca Scott to arrange to meet on Christmas Eve.

So what about Bernard??? why would Joanna Yeates want to go to Swansea, when she had a young cat to take care of and Greg was away?? did they have someone who would house sit??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8227155/Joanna-Yeates-parents-of-the-architect-visit-the-site-where-their-daughters-body-was-found.html

http://archive.li/txs8x

Offline [...]

« Reply #766 on: September 29, 2017, 08:42:24 AM »
More from skylive tweets

2:31 PM - 21 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
Dr Carey agrees that marks on Joanna's wrists were caused by them being gripped.

2:35 PM - 21 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
"It's unlikely that this sort if thing happens with two people bolt upright with them not moving." says Dr Carey.

I believe that Dr Carey is suggesting that Joanna Yeates was unconscious at this time and not dead...  Which bring in to question were there finger marks on Joanna Yeates wrists and ankles ???

I believe it a possibility... I have to keep going back to why the Police kept with the fact that there was more than one killer ...

Did someone grab her wrists whilst someone held the lower part of her body by the ankles perhaps?? she wasn't dragged and lifting a dead weight is not easy.....

There was evidence that Joanna Yeates ankles bore marks upon them, but Dr Carey explains them away with this odd statement...

2:11 PM - 21 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
Dr Carey says some of the marks on Joanna's ankle could have come from when her body froze and then thawed.

But did the rest of the marks come from her being carried by someone else ???

I don't know but how do you get marks on skin from thawing????

Is this the reason we have civilian Andrew Mott claiming he and PC `Martin Faithful tried to stop a body from thawing??? Why would they need to do that????

If her ankles were damage due to thawing... what other damage was done due to thawing???

I put it to The Defence and The Prosecution... That Joanna Yeates was carried by 2 people, lifting her by carrying her by the wrists and the ankles whilst she was unconscious....

This would support Ann Reddrops insistence that it was a deliberate act (IMO)..... because I summise that Joanna Yeates body was moved by 2 people whilst she was alive an unconscious and then someone deliberately strangled her...

The evidence that they fail to tell us truthfully would support this idea ... Why else would Ann Reddrop insist it was a deliberate act... ???

She would not accept a "Manslaughter Plea".. she had to know something, for her to be 100 percent sure the act was deliberate.... She had to know that Joanna Yeates was alive when the marks on her ankles and wrists were made, meaning (IMO), she was being transported by more than one person..

Meaning once she was carried away someone killed her intentionally....

Meaning that Dr Vincent Tabak's statement that was made in court was a complete fabrication, which his Lawyers wrote....

Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
Clegg:" Whose decision about the amount of detail in the statement. Yours or the lawyers?." " The lawyers," says Tabak.

When the statement was written they didn't have a clue how Dr Vincent Tabak was supposed to have done this... They knew he couldn't have possibly done this... And if it was supposed to be him he needed help... But they go with the ridiculous story he did this all on his own... In a time frame that I do not believe possible...

So Ann... did you know that Joanna Yeates was unconscious when she was moved, leaving the marks upon her wrists and ankles ???

Did you know that was the reason why the act of strangling her was deliberate ???

And Ann if this was the case... How long after Joanna Yeates being unconscious did someone strangle her whilst she was on a roughened surface ....

"Other injuries showed contact with a roughened surface while she was alive - a floor, the ground or a rough surface. Apart from the fear the attack caused her, it would have been painful. She would have resisted and struggled.

Yet there is no evidence that she fought her attacker ....

I get the impression that she was unconscious when she was strangled.... There is no evidence of her fighting off her attacker....

So if she was on a roughened surface when she was strangled she wasn't upright...(IMO)... And she wasn't in her Flat... as there was carpets virtually everywhere... No forensics from that Flat came to court to support a fight had taken place there ...

The attack upon Joanna Yeates I believe happened elsewhere and not in Flat 1.... Again meaning that Dr Vincent Tabak did not commit this crime ... (IMO)....

Edit... I'll go further... If the prosecution can make suggestions so can I...
I suggest that Joanna Yeates sock came off when she was being carried by 2 people, when she was gripped by the wrists and ankles, her sock slipped off as it was a large sock... I suggest the person whom held Joanna Yeates by the ankles put this sock in his/her pocket, then regained his/her grip on the bare ankle... and then not redressing Joanna Yeates foot with the sock... It is possible they forgot in the middle of this crime .... I do not believe the sock was taken as a trophy... more likely an over site of someone whom had committed this act....!!!! (IMO)...

Double Edit... If there were marks on Joanna Yeates body to suggest that she was on a roughened surface... That to me tell me that Joanna Yeates top had already ridden up when whoever tried to transport her first tried to grab hold of her...  She (IMO).. wouldn't sustain injuries that suggest a roughened surface if the skin was covered with her clothing....(IMO)

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/joanna-yeates-suffered-43-injuries-in-desperate-fight-against-strangler-6452369.html

http://live-news.sky.com/Event/Live_Updates_Tabak_Cross-Examination?Page=1

http://live-news.sky.com/Event/Live_Updates_Tabak_Cross-Examination?Page=2

Offline [...]

« Reply #767 on: September 30, 2017, 09:54:56 AM »
I have managed to get an image of the corner of the flat ..The area where the fridge is located... There's a small alcove and an ironing board and an 8 gallon drum of something, I'm not sure...

Next to the fridge on the right, I cannot see the continuation of the pipe just above the skirting board, going towards the radiator in the alcove.

I can clearly see the feed going to the right valve from the bathroom radiator which is located on the other side of the wall..(image 2)

I have the belief that the possibility the red shelving unit conceals a door way to the bay windowed room... Which also has an alarm sensor above it....

At first I thought that the pipes continued all the way down that wall to the radiator... but now i am not sure as the feed to the radiator in the alcove can come from the bathroom.

I do not understand why the fridge is stuck there??? It's difficult to determine whether or not there is a plug source behind it, but I believe it is placed there for a different purpose...

To say that Joanna Yeates and Greg Reardon had so much equipment where would they store it in that tiny flat...

Where do you store such things as ,

(1):The Hoover,

(2):The Ironing Board ,

(3):The mop bucket,

(4):The basket for wet washing,

(5):Towels for the bathroom...

(6): Cat Litter

(7): Clothes airer

(8): Ski's

(9): Surfboards

(10): Bicycles

With so many things in this case being hidden or obscured, having an opening behind the red shelving unit is a very real possibility...(IMO)

https://www.musicjinni.com/8CB3OdnwMQq/Joanna-Yeates-Trial-Vincent-Tabak-Found-Guilty-Of-Murder.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #768 on: October 01, 2017, 12:28:52 AM »
Back to Tweets

And this rather curious tweet from the Police Press Conference after the trial...
Twitter
Jim Old
@SkyFixer69
#JoannaYeates Police found that VT had researched extradition. Evidence he was planning to flee? No, say cops.

4:50pm 28th October 2011

Why would the Police say that Dr Vincent Tabak wasn't planning to flee??

If Dr Vincent Tabak was looking up extradition... In what context was it???

If we have been looking at motives as to why, Dr Vincent Tabak has kept silent, maybe the extradition is the key.. The question prior to that was"

4:46 PM - 28 Oct 2011Twitter
Jim Old
@SkyFixer69
#JoannaYeates police asked why VTs girlfriend was not a witness in the trial. They haven't spoken to her since the day after his arrest...

Is there some connection to Tanja in some way??

Was someone Dr Vincent Tabak knew being extradited or had the threat of being extradited ???

What is the relevance of Dr Vincent Tabak supposidly looking up "Extradition"???

The other odd thing concerning Tanja Morson... right up until I spoke to mrswah, I was of the impression that Tanja Morson was American...

But mrswah assures me she is english with the research she has done... 

Maybe we need to see Tanja Morson birth certificate to find out whats what...  The media from start to finish called her American!!

Why didn't the Police speak to Tanja Morson after the 21st January 2011???

Maybe the answer is here in those tweets...  For the Police not to have reinterviewed Tanja Morson since the 21st January 2011 is extremely odd considering the circumstances of this investigation...(IMO)... 

They only have Dr Vincent Tabak in custody at this time.... They have "NO" Evidence whatsoever... He hasn't even been charged... Yet they do not speak to Tanja Morson again, to check any alibi that Dr Vincent Tabak may have... Not even to check one small tiny detail??

They haven't seen all of the CCTV footage of what they did or did not do that weekend... They didn't check where she went or what she did??  They didn't ask her anything about Dr Vincent Tabak since the day after his arrest???

Why Not??

I do not know if Tanja has anything to do with 'extradition"... But I feel extradition has more importance than maybe I have given it credit for before ...

http://live-news.sky.com/Event/Reaction_on_verdict_over_Yeates_death?Page=2

Offline [...]

« Reply #769 on: October 02, 2017, 09:51:07 PM »
If CJ was on bail until March 2011, how did he manage to put his Flat on the market???

The article that I have been viewing, states that his Flat has been on the market for 6 weeks... The date of the article is: 8:00AM GMT 07 Mar 2011

Christopher Jefferies, the retired English master and landlord of murdered Joanna Yeates, has put his flat on the market for £245,000

The 66-year-old, who was arrested over the murder before being released on bail, put his first floor apartment in 44 Canynge Road, Clifton, Bristol up for sale six weeks ago.

In a listing on a property website, the apartment is described as a “particularly large one bedroom apartment" in an "imposing detached Victorian property”.

The blurb continues: “The subject property is excellently located on a quiet residential road within easy walking distance of Clifton Village, which has a wide range of shops, boutiques and restaurants.

“Other benefits include a very spacious lounge (23'2'' by 17'2'') and bedroom and the potential, subject to necessary consents to convert in to a two bedroom apartment.
“The property also benefits from a dedicated off streetcar parking space."
The link in the telegraph article was originally for a website called  findaproperty.com, but it's now powered by Zoopla

Now this article was written a month before i found the for sale advert of this Property... The advert i found for the property was on Right move dated April 16th 2011

So,... back to my question... If CJ is on bail and the Police still have his property, how does the flat look like it hasn't been touched by the Police ????

All his books are there.... It doesn't look like it has been searched ... And the amount of CJ's belonging that were removed from the Flat would have been in a queue for testing along with all of the property from Joanna Yeates flat...

Remember DCI Phil Jones at The Leveson Inquiry saying that they didn't let CJ free from bail until they had finished testing the trainer that they found under the sink behind the kick board... and we know that it is March 2011 when CJ is freed from bail......

So how is it ok for him to put this property on the market on a coincidental date of 24th January 2011??  Thats 6 weeks before the 7th March 2011 ....

I thought CJ didn't go back to the property for weeks .... How has he got all of his property back from the Police and his Flat up for sale the day Dr Vincent Tabak's is in court??? 

When he said himself on video that the Police thought that he had colluded with Dr Vincent Tabak...

What does CJ know about this case.... leonora we need that 2nd witness statement, plus I believe we need another statement from CJ about how he managed to put his Flat up for sale by the 24th January 2011...!!!

The article clearly states before he was released from bail

The 66-year-old, who was arrested over the murder before being released on bail, put his first floor apartment in 44 Canynge Road, Clifton, Bristol up for sale six weeks ago.

I don't know about anyone else... but I am floored by this information ... That house is well off (IMO)... I don't quite know what it is at the moment, but i think it needs Investigating....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/property/news/8365548/Joanna-Yeates-murder-landlord-Chris-Jefferies-puts-Bristol-flat-on-the-market.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #770 on: October 02, 2017, 10:55:06 PM »
 From The Leveson Inquiry... CJ

From the period when I was released on bail on 1 January
2011 to when Vincent Tabak was arrested on suspicion of
murder on 22 January 2011, I was effectively under house
arCest. Within a few days of being released, 1 had to make
the decision to change my appearance, including cutting
short my hair and dying it brown.
Documents
referred to

During this time I only went out after dark to occasionally
walk my friends’ dog. I could not go out during the day for
fear of being recognised.
This was all a result of the media frenzy created about my
arrest.
After staying with friends in Bristol for a while, I moved on
to stay with friends elsewhere. The day after I changed
addresses, I walked down the road to my friend’s
neighbour to use their computer (my friend did not have
email access) and t recall someone turning around to look
at me sharply in the street.

The following day I received a
telephone call from the friend whom ~ had just left to say
that a number of reporters had turned up in the street.

Apparently they stayed for about 2 days although they did
not knowwhich house to survey. I assume the person I
saw in the street informed the newspapers of my
whereabouts.

It was not until 4 March 2011 that the Police lifted my bail
conditions and formally confirmed that I was no longer a
suspect.

However, I was not able to return to my home until April
2011, 3 months after my arrest; I had to wait for the Police
to release it to me and until the Police had officially
confirmed i was not a suspect so that it was safe to
return.

When I did go back to the house it was not in a
state to be lived in. Everything had been turned upside
down as part of the Police investigations.

All my clothes
had been removed and a number of other items had also
been taken which meant that I really only had the clothes I
had acquired since my release. When I returned to my
home I had to sort through and rearrange everything. The
period from 1 January 2011 to early April 2011 was the
most difficult and harrowing of my life.

So from my above post... If CJ  flat was in such a state .. How did it end up on the market on the 24th January 2011, according to the Telegraph article...

CJ himself says he wasn't able to return to his address until April 2011..

However, 1 was not able to return to my home until April

So if he returns in April 2011, to a house that is upside down...

When I did go back to the house it was not in a
state to be lived in. Everything had been turned upside
down as part of the Police investigations.

How did the advert for the sale of the Property being spick and span appear on the property market????

Even if we say the 7th march 2011, it still should have been upside down, according to CJ's own statement to The Leveson!!
He even says he had to wait for the 'Police to release it to him....

However, I was not able to return to my home until April
2011, 3 months after my arrest; I had to wait for the Police
to release it to me and until the Police had officially
confirmed i was not a suspect so that it was safe to
return.

So how did this house end up on the Property market?????

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122175126/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Witness-Statement-of-Christopher-Jefferies.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #771 on: October 03, 2017, 12:59:50 AM »
From The Leveson....

On or about 1 January 2011, Greg Reardon, Ms Yeates’
partner, issued a statement as a personal tribute to his
girlfriend, which contained the following:
"Jo’s life was cut short tragically but the finger-pointing
and character assassination by social and news media
of as yet innocent men has been shameful tt has made
me lose a tot of faith in the morality of the British press
and those who spend their time fixed to the internet in

this modem age.. ,I hope in the future they wilt show a
more sensitive and impartial view to those involved in
such heartbreaking events and especially in the lead-up
to potentially high-profile court cases"

The Financial Times says the same thing in their article on The 8th October 2011

The statement which I believe is the version CJ is referring too...It was made in The Guardian Newspaper... Sunday 2 January 2011 14.02 GMT
It was the Police whom issued the statement from Greg ....

In a statement released by police yesterday, Reardon said: "Jo's life was cut short tragically but the finger-pointing and character assassination by social and news media of as yet innocent men has been shameful. It has made me lose a lot of faith in the morality of the British press and those that spend their time fixed to the internet in this modern age.

"I hope in the future they will show a more sensitive and impartial view to those involved in such heartbreaking events and especially in the lead-up to potentially high-profile court cases."

Reardon's statement focused for the main part on Yeates, whom he described as "a beautiful woman, beautiful in mind, body and soul". He said he would always love her.

Yet this article does not cover what else was supposed to have been said in Greg Reardon's statement about his beautiful Girlfriend....

Why have the Police released a statement from Greg Reardon??
The Guardian refers to this statement being made by Greg the day before.. which was in The Telegraph... 3:45PM GMT 01 Jan 2011

But apparently referring to reports about murder suspect Chris Jefferies, the couple's landlord, he went on: "Jo's life was cut short tragically but the finger-pointing and character assassination by social and news media of as yet innocent men has been shameful."

Shouldn't it have been an Innocent Man.... And not men....
The statement released on The 1st January 2011 at 3:45pm was even before they released CJ on Bail....

From The Independent: Sunday 2 January 2011 00:00 GMT
The retired schoolteacher arrested in connection with the murder of Joanna Yeates was let go last night after being questioned by police for three days. Christopher Jefferies, 65, was released on police bail, pending further inquiries, more than 60 hours after his arrest on Thursday morning at his flat in the Clifton area of Bristol.
More than 60 hours is after 7:00pm on the Saturday night of 1st January 2011

It doesn't make sense... Why would The Police release a statement from Greg about CJ before he was released on bail?? For all Greg Reardon knew at that time CJ was their Prime Suspect as he was still in custody....

I wouldn't have looked for this article had CJ not mentioned this in The Leveson Inquiry..

Edit... Again I am not being funny, but Greg Reardon didn't know CJ well enough to make such a public statement about him, according to Greg Reardon's court testimony, he and Joanna Yeates had only moved in on the 25th October 2010... A little over 6 weeks is hardly long enough for him to get to know his landlord well enough to speak about him in such terms...

And why would you call a "Prime Suspect" in a Murder Inquiry as yet an Innocent men??

Odd very odd indeed.... I have lived on my street for over 15 years and would not make such a statement about my neighbours..

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/jan/02/joanna-yeates-police-reassure-public

https://www.ft.com/content/22eac290-eee2-11e0-959a-00144feab49a?mhq5j=e7

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122175126/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Witness-Statement-of-Christopher-Jefferies.pdf

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8235055/Joanna-Yeates-was-stolen-from-us-say-family.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/joanna-murder-landlord-released-on-police-bail-2174155.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #772 on: October 03, 2017, 11:07:29 AM »
With my above post relating to CJ's Flat being on the market we have one of possibly two options....

CJ says that he didn't return to his Flat for weeks and long after he was released from bail...  Yet we have his Flat clearly for sale... CJ also said he didn't read the tabloids....

If CJ didn't put his Flat up for sale 24th January 2011, then it had to be a stunt by The Police ...(IMO)

CJ says in The Leveson Report that he didn't get his property returned until after he was released from bail... Well it can't of been him then... CJ also states that his property was in a state on his return... That too suggests that it cannot have been him...

We do not know how long this advert was on the market... we also do not know who told the Telegraph  that it had been on the market for 6 weeks....

So if CJ didn't put his property on the market in January 2011, I think it possibly is the Polices doing... Which brings me back to the other 2 adverts for the renting of Flats 1 & 2  44,Canygne Road..

Why would CJ refurbish Dr Vincent Tabaks Flat??? ...  You have to think about the timing of these sales/ rentals.... Was it the Polices attempt to find a different way to incriminate CJ....

Why would CJ refurbish Dr Vincent Tabak's flat.... If CJ couldn't afford Train Fare.. were was he getting the money to refurbish Flat 2??? Did flat 2 really get refurbished ???

If you look at the Sale advert and then you look at the Rent advert, they both happened on significant days .....

(1): The For Sale advert was 24th January 2011

(2): The For Rent advert of Dr Vincent Tabak's  Flat was on The 4th May 2011

Now no-one knew that Dr Vincent Tabak was going to plead guilty to Manslaughter when he appeared at 'The Old Bailey" and even right up until the day, everyone thought it would be at Bristol Crown Court....

I think this plan with the Police backfired.... The  date got changed at the last minute and it wasn't until the 5th May 2011 that Dr Vincent Tabak appeared at "The Old Bailey"..

CJ cannot possibly know when these 2 events in Dr Vincent Tabak's life would occur.... So I think it was the Police's advertisement, to imply something improper about CJ....

Now I want to continue this with Flat 1.... That advert has no date... But I put it to everyone that it was around similar times that Joanna Yeates flat had been put up for rent..... And this is where the important detail  lie....

I am going to attach the poor images of Flat 1.... 

I am going to suggest that the pictures of Joanna Yeates flat are taken around the same sort of time frame.... And the interior as we see it is how  Joanna Yeates Flat actually looked.... 

The advert for Joanna Yeates flat says unfurnished... Yet it is well and truly lived in... We can see that the blind works... We can see that the furniture actually fits the flat.... we can see The brown bean Bags... The very same Brown bean bags we seen behind Greg Reardons head on The Halloween picture.... (images attached )..

Another interesting point...  these 2 images : One is for CJ's Flat .. The other for Dr Vincent Tabalk's flat, they are of the exterior of the building...

Images 4 and 5

They are identical.... Now if CJ didn't put his Flat on The market... How would they selling agent use the same exterior shot for both properties ???? Why not a rear view of Dr Vincent Tabak's flat showing the garden???

When we come to Joanna Yeates exterior shot we get a slightly different image....Image 6... The Shutters on the ground/first floor of the building are closed... Now the only time I remember these shutters being closed was when the Police were there and CJ was in custody... 

When where the images for this advert taken??? When did this advert for the property appear??

I do think this is a real possibility this was how Joanna Yeates flat actually looked ... Who takes a photograph of a kitchen sink with dishes on the drainer, when you are renting a property??
Also, why would a tenant let a landord into their home to advertise it for rent when their tenancy wouldn't be up???

They would make him wait until after they had vacated the property... If this property had been up for rent prior when Joanna Yeates rented it, I believe the stock photographs would have shown an empty flat.... The advert says unfurnished.... So why show a lived in property???

These adverts just throw up more questions... But you either have to think that CJ lied to The Leveson Inquiry Or The Police had some involvement with the advertising of these flats....

Which one will you choose ?????

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-27696067.html (Flat 1)

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-29859883.html (Flat 2)

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29702791.html (CJ's)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #773 on: October 03, 2017, 11:24:06 AM »
I agree, it is weird. I can't see how CJ would have been able to put his flat up for sale in January 2011.

Unless it was not CJ's flat that was up for sale, but that of someone else who lived on the first floor,  and the newspapers got it wrong!   

Offline [...]

« Reply #774 on: October 03, 2017, 12:06:51 PM »
I agree, it is weird. I can't see how CJ would have been able to put his flat up for sale in January 2011.

Unless it was not CJ's flat that was up for sale, but that of someone else who lived on the first floor,  and the newspapers got it wrong!

CJ's Flat is advertised twice... In January 2011 and on the 16th April 2011.... Was the 16th April 2011 or round about that time significant for Dr Vincent Tabak??? Did he appear at court in at this time for any hearings ???

I want to go back to this that was in the paper on the 1st January 2011 at 3:45pm, before CJ was released from custody.... From the Telegraph....

But apparently referring to reports about murder suspect Chris Jefferies, the couple's landlord, he went on: "Jo's life was cut short tragically but the finger-pointing and character assassination by social and news media of as yet innocent men has been shameful."

It's the bit that says.... Innocent Men

I do not think this was something that Greg Reardon said... Why would he say his Landlord is Innocent when he had been arrested on suspicion of Murdering his Girlfriend??? He wouldn't (IMO)...

Again I believe that it is something that the Police had manufactured....

Innocent Men... That doesn't make sense.....

But it does if you think that a lot of what was prepared for the media was done in advance....

This from Channel 4 on 31st December 2010:

Police have said they are not investigating links between Joanna Yeates’s death and the unsolved murder of Glenis Carruthers who was found strangled outside Bristol Zoo in January 1974.

Everyone knew that Hardyman another resident of 44, Canygne Road was connected to that case by being at the party I believe...

We then have .... From The Telegraph on the 31st December 2010 10:28pm

They spent more than an hour speaking to the owner of the property, Peter Stanley, and his tenant, Laurence Penney, 41, and later left carrying a small number of items in a brown forensic bag.

We have the story that Peter from The Telegraph on 30th December 2010

“Chris went next door and asked his neighbour Peter Stanley for some jump leads. Peter has an American jeep and is rather mechanical minded. They managed to get the car started and off Greg went.”

I believe the Police expected loads of speculation about Peter Stanley helping CJ and 44, Canygne Roads loose connection to Glenis Caruthers..

In reality.. It should have been rife.. On social media maybe.. But In the Newspapers "NO".. They concentrated on CJ...

So if you look at the statement made on the 1st January 2011 saying:..
but the finger-pointing and character assassination by social and news media of as yet innocent men has been shameful."

Then the talk of Innocent Men makes sense...

Greg Reardon did not say those words ..(IMO)....  Why would he contemplate such a statement when it has been 7 days since the body of his Murdered Girlfriend was discovered on Longwood Lane ...

He is not going to get involved with such statements... (IMO)... He Certainly at that time would not know if CJ was Innocent or not... seeing as the statement was released whilst CJ was in custody being questioned....

And as far as anyone was concerned at that time... The Police had got there man.....  Then why would Greg be jumping to The Defence of CJ at this time??? 

Another reason I believe it was prepared by the Police is that it is not until the 5th january 2011 that they talk about killers in the plural...

This from The Telegraph 6:54AM GMT 05 Jan 2011

Police admit that they do not know where or when Miss Yeates was murdered and have not ruled out multiple killers.

Why would Greg Reardon be talking of Innocent Men when only the Police knew that they were looking at the possibility of more than 1 killer on the 1st January 2011??

I believe that the statement made in Greg Reardon's name .. was  a complete fabrication by The Police ....(IMO)...

https://www.channel4.com/news/joanna-yeates-murder-landlord-still-being-questioned

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8232573/Joanna-Yeates-murder-Christopher-Jefferies-helped-fix-car-for-boyfriends-trip-away.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8240260/Joanna-Yeates-murder-architect-told-friends-she-would-be-alone.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8235055/Joanna-Yeates-was-stolen-from-us-say-family.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #775 on: October 03, 2017, 01:05:53 PM »

I don't think anyone else sold their Flat around that time, and CJ didn't get his property released to him until after he was released from Police bail in March 2011...

The other properties in the building are owned.. The same owners still own those properties.. So they cannot have put their properties up for sale... The image that leonora put up of the name plate outside the Main Door of 44, Canygne Road is testament to that....

If you click on the link for companies house there is no change of Directorship by August 2011

We still have

Denise Spence

CJ

Peter Rendle

Maria Clark

Geoffrey Hardyman

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/02526918/filing-history

Offline [...]

« Reply #776 on: October 04, 2017, 08:58:06 AM »
Nigel Lickley

Nigel Lickley is the one.... He is the person who indicated that Dr Vincent Tabak was even more unsavoury after the trial.
With every person who followed this trial waiting to see what would be said at the press conference, Nigel Lickley got the boot in before and allowed everyones imagination to run wild... 

But Nigel Lickley QC, prosecuting, told the court it was necessary for Tabak to be questioned about other matters, speaking cryptically to prevent the full details being disclosed to the jury.

Extremely cryptic... That's the point... they poison every man, woman, and child with the idea that Dr Vincent Tabak, solicited prostitutes and watch porn, when this evidence was never brought to trial... The Prostitutes were never spoken too... DCI Joe Goff says that, they never got around to contacting these ladies...

But the damage is already done... Nigel Lickley has told a packed court room, of Dr Vincent Tabak's supposed habits
and with the national demanding Justice for Joanna Yeates Murder, he played his fiddle to perfection..

Slight of hand.... smoke and mirrors... we were not looking... Frankly nobody was interested, they were happy for the details that were given to the media in relation to the porn.... This kept the public satisfied that a monster was behind bars... And justified the sentence he was given, in many people minds..

But we missed what Nigel Lickley meant... and were were meant to miss it... with media reports such as this..

Jurors were not told how videos found on Tabak’s laptops had chilling parallels with the way he killed landscape architect Joanna. His pornography depicted blonde women being throttled during sex or bundled into car boots.
However, Avon and Somerset Police have not confirmed what Tabak might be questioned about.
It only kept the public guessing....

Nigel Lickley says that it was necessary to talk to Dr Vincent Tabak on other matters... So after poisoning our minds as to what Dr Vincent Tabak's sexual preferences were purported to be , people just assumed that it was sex related.. And Nigel Lickley wanted us all to think that.... It had worked like a charm..

Within days the talk of child porn, flooded the media, the task was complete... People felt justified in their opinions that Dr Vincent Tabak was a revolting man who had an obsession with  strangulation porn, had Murdered Joanna Yeates and now his depravity shows no bounds, he is also into child porn...

Case closed... lets throw away the key... no-one will look twice at a paedophile... no one will put there head above the wall in fear of loosing it... This cemented Dr Vincent Tabak's fate completely...   I believe this was the final nail in Dr Vincent Tabak's coffin as far as the public were concerned, and they would never look back to see  if a injustice had been done....
Articles in newspapers are skimmed by us all... we miss the finer detail, most are not bothered, by the finer detail, they are satisfied that the juicy gossip has added to their belief that Dr Vincent Tabak is a "Monster"...!!!

So why do I know that Nigel Lickley deliberately mislead the public... Because in the same article we have this from DCI Phil Jones.

At a press conference on Friday Det Chief Insp Phil Jones, who led the investigation said there was no indication that Tabak is linked to any other offences.

Those few little words... No indication that Tabak is linked to ANY OTHER OFFENCES
This article is written on 09:25, 30 OCT 2011 ( Friday being 28th October 2011)

It is not until 1st November 2011 when they have had the whole weekend to think about it that the child porn is mentioned in the papers....

Hold your horses lets go back.... No indication that Tabak is linked to ANY OTHER OFFENCES So DCI Phil Jones at this point washes his hands of this sordid affair... He has states that Dr Vincent Tabak is NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER OFFENCES.... yet, we have the child porn suddenly thrown into the arena.....

We need to go back to Nigel Lickley...
But Nigel Lickley QC, prosecuting, told the court it was necessary for Tabak to be questioned about other matters,

Well the other matters could NOT have been The Child Porn... that was the beauty of how he conveyed his message... The minute the child porn was dished up everyone looked away....

Some of us here have long thought that another agenda was in play, but what that agenda is we do not know as yet...  The use of Court Room 2 at The Old Bailey, a special court room for Terrorists and The like, was used for Dr Vincent Tabak's apparent admission to manslaughter...  The evidence that doesn't support Dr Vincent Tabak being the perpetrator (IMO)...

The Twin Track Investigation taking place.. The Complex Crime Units Involvement from start to finish...  What was it that they were trying to connect Dr Vincent Tabak too???  What did he know... And i do not think it had anything to do with him Murdering Joanna Yeates ... or any type of porn....

Why were they looking at Dr Vincent Tabak since late December 2010, when there was No indication at that time of his involvement with Joanna Yeates murder... He was away whilst she was still Missing... he stayed away till the 2nd January 2011 visiting both Tanja's and his own family for the Christmas period...

What was Ann Reddrop actually looking at...at this time ...?? Maybe it was more to do with what Joanna yeates knew ?? I don't know... But it took them over 4 years to take Dr Vincent Tabak to court over the Child Porn, which if so many children were being exploited by Dr Vincent Tabak, they would have moved a lot sooner...

I believe they wanted to make sure no-one would want to touch him with a barge pole .. No -one would want to associate themselves with a paedophile... And it works... everyone runs away...

What information... or what was it... that Dr Vincent Tabak knew or that they felt he knew, that they needed to put him away for Joanna Yeates murder for over 20 years... It has to be of some importance... But I cannot imagine what it could be ....

Why have they all gone to such great lengths???

Nigel what Other matter did you need to speak to Dr Vincent Tabak about??? Because i know it was nothing to do with Child porn!!!

And in the words of DCI Phil Jones... No indication that Tabak is linked to any other offences clearly telling us that "The Child Porn was made up...!!

So who invented the child Porn ??? Come on hold your hands up  don't be shy... You were happy to tell the world this untruth .. So i think it's time we find out what really happened in this case ....(IMO)....

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/court-hears-vincent-tabaks-visit-1406422

Offline [...]

« Reply #777 on: October 04, 2017, 03:51:27 PM »
 The Intercom System

We know Joanna Yeates had one.... Question is , why did they remove the Panel for it on 29th December 2010???

Is there more to this system than meets the eye??

This system doesn't even get a mention... I think the only person who has mentioned it is me....

What type of system was it??

It's a tiny little Flat.. yet it has this system fitted... The door is yards from the front room , There's even a spy hole... So why is this system installed??

Is it connected to the main house ???

Most Intercoms systems can release the door lock.... And we know that they changed the Yale lock fitting... But the lower lock we do not know much about....

Did Joanna Yeates Intercom system release the door lock??  Did Joanna yeates know who was at the door and let them in???

If they are saying she arrived home,.. which I am not 100 percent convinced of,.. then did she let someone in using the intercom system??

They wouldn't therefore need the keys to lock the door behind them....

Going back to CJ's Documentary... and before we get excited i know it actors... But when the guy who plays CJ goes around to Dr Vincent Tabak Flat... He knocks on the door... Why didn't he use the Intercom??  It's there to the left of the door...

What is the purpose of this intercom on both flats??  When Joanna Yeates has a spy hole and Dr Vincent Tabak's front door has glass panels??

So I believe it is possible, that the Intercom system released the door lock... Giving a killer access to the flat without any forced entry...

Think about it.... all the door furniture is Brass... yet the lower lock isn't, it's the same colour as the Intercom Panel...

If we think about everyone else in the main building.. I don't believe that they walk from the top floor to open the main door.... I believe they too have an intercom system that releases the lock to the main door....

I don't know enough about intercom systems... but someone must....

It's an interesting proposal I would say....

Edit... The Intercom System must do something other than say who's at the door.... why else is there a Brass Door Knock there?????

Offline [...]

« Reply #778 on: October 04, 2017, 04:32:49 PM »
This look very similar to the system that Joanna Yeates and Dr Vincent Tabak had installed on their flats ...

I am more than sure that the system on Joanna Yeates door was a door release system....!!! That was why they removed the panel.....(IMO)...!!!!!

https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/DE902.html?source=adwords&ad_position=1o3&ad_id=45425533757&placement=&kw=&network=g&matchtype=&ad_type=pla&product_id=DE902&product_partition_id=174054132067&test=finalurl_v2&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7Yypq6TX1gIV0jLTCh2iuQ9vEAQYAyABEgLIR_D_BwE

Offline [...]

« Reply #779 on: October 04, 2017, 04:51:40 PM »
Did this system have a trade entry added ???

Trade Facility including TS2000 time clock for 900 series audio kits

Trade Facility for SPA panels - ONLY
This should only be ordered with a 900 series kit or an SPA panel. The TR900 is the additional cost of an extra push button on the panel and the time clock. If you only require the TS2000 time clock, Click Here.
This product is ordered when including a tradesman button for the 900 series of Bell's audio panels. A tradesman button is used to gain direct access to, for example, a delivery area, or simply to call for access.
The included automatically adjusting time-clock is easy to program and will adjust to European or British time settings once programmed. The timer uses a supply voltage of 12 V AC/DC. It is commonly used in conjunction with a tradesman button for a door entry panel to set specific access times.
Features:
15 repeat options: day, week, weekend, odd weekdays etc
Automatic European time adjustment
Quartz crystal timing with reserve
Daily and weekly programs.
7 day programming
Manual override
8 on/off periods
LCD display
Technical Data:
12V AC/DC operating voltage
Switching capacity 10A/30V DC
Dimensions: 98 (H) x 66 (W) x 40 (D) mm
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.

Is that what it was... Tradesmen had access to these Flats... people were at work... Did the System have a timer on it to allow someone in????

Is it the timer that is in the little cupboard in the kitchen??

If this is the case... It would make sense why the article about The Ikea delivery guys happened How did they access Joanna Yeates property to deliver her furniture ?????

https://doorentrydirect.com/bell-tr900