Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599766 times)

jixy

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2190 on: October 15, 2018, 07:10:24 PM »
Who wants to stop questioning? why would anyone be doing that so long after his trial. Denying what? He has a chance to speak up at his trial based on his admission of guilt

No one has been denied anything. If he wasnt guilty, he had opportunity after opportunity to address it and he didnt. Not then or NOW

jixy

« Reply #2191 on: October 15, 2018, 07:14:43 PM »
Tabak isnt  famous and there is no need to keep him or his case in the public eye. None whatsoever. He is a convicted murderer who admitted what he did caused a young woman's death

I am finding you reference of the guilt CJ should be feeling etc quite disturbing. He should be feeling guilt we should send cards? but Tabak doesnt need to be feeling anything?

Guilt shame disgust maybe?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 07:21:03 PM by jixy »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2192 on: October 15, 2018, 07:25:30 PM »
I find the post really offensive against Joanna, her parents and an innocent man. I get that Nine is trying to defend Tabak and that is her choice - but a little bit of tact would not go amiss. Just awful!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2193 on: October 15, 2018, 07:47:58 PM »
So it is CJ's fault that Joanna was murdered? Because he helped her boyfriend start the car? Not Tabaks fault for taking her life? Your post is clearly pointing fingers, yet again! You are making several false accusations against him. Not least, suggesting he knows something "unsavoury" about the victim! Then you wonder why people take offence to your posts... Even if it was not Tabak who killed Joanna (not that I am suggesting for one minute it is not him) it would be the murderer's fault she is dead, no-one else's!

No I am not pointing fingers... I was trying to take on board CJ's feelings....... and in no way point fingers, I was trying to imagine how someone may feel responsible for their small act of kindness.... and in no way was suggesting that it was CJ's fault....

Where as you on the other hand are the person saying it was CJ's fault that Joanna Yeates is dead, by mis-interpreting my intentions , of what I thought was being gracious, to genuinely think how CJ may feel after such a traumatic event.... I was trying to say, that like so many people do, that he should not shoulder the blame for this as he only helped Greg....

I was trying to say, stop feeling the guilt... Christmas may be a significant and bad time of year.... But one can only feel responsible for so long.... I was literally trying to put myself in CJ"s shoes as someone had asked....

So do not mis-interpret my meaning..... Do not put your own slant on what you believe I believe.... Because I clearly was trying to understand what it would be like to be in CJ's shoes,,, and had anyone ever been considerate enough to even consider that this may play on his mind.....

I was hoping for people to start to reasure CJ that it wasn't his fault... I was hoping that people may show a little compassion for him at Christmas and send him cards.... Maybe with something alone the lines of..... : Thinking of you at this most distressing time of year.... :... I don't know what to put inside..... i do not do Christmas cards....

But a considerate message that they haven't forgotten him.....  I thought I was being kind.... But again obviously NOT....

you unfortunately always mis-interpret my intensions, and I cannot help that..... I know what I see, i know I see a man trying to move forward... A man that behind closed door, must be suffering.... Just because he is not related to The Family or Greg, doesn't mean he shouldn't be upset by the events of that time.... And when everyone is thinking about , Joanna yeates family and greg, I thought they could spare a thought or a prayer, for those other unfortunate people that are connected to this case through no fault of their own.....

And maybe whilst your popping a card through CJ's door , spare a thought for Peter Stanley..... who know what he may think of all this....!!!! Maybe be kind and send Peter Stanley a card too...  Just a thought....

And if I am not allowed to be charitable, without someone twisting my meaning.....  then what is the world coming too.....

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2194 on: October 15, 2018, 07:56:18 PM »
It's almost like he knows something about Joanna Yeates , that in some eyes would appear unsavoury....

How is the above not pointing fingers? If you were trying to say those things, why not just say them in the context you have just said them? How do you know he even feels guilt? He may not because he has not got anything to feel guilty about!

You question the parents actions, you questions CJ's action - everyone's actions, apart from the one person who admitted to this horrendous crime. You have no tact!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 08:00:02 PM by justsaying »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2195 on: October 15, 2018, 08:02:11 PM »
How is the above not pointing fingers? If you were trying to say those things, why not just say them in the context you have just said them? How do you know he even feels guilt? He may not because he has not got anything to feel guilty about!

You question the parents actions, you questions CJ's action - everyone's actions, apart from the one person who admitted to this horrendous crime. You have no tact!

I really don't understand how you can possibly suggest that Nine is "pointing fingers" at anyone. Nine has pointed this out quite clearly, IMO

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2196 on: October 15, 2018, 08:06:53 PM »
I really don't understand how you can possibly suggest that Nine is "pointing fingers" at anyone. Nine has pointed this out quite clearly, IMO

It's almost like he knows something about Joanna Yeates , that in some eyes would appear unsavoury....

So you do not see that as pointing fingers? I am not surprised you do not considering you support Tabak yourself, you're hardly impartial!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2197 on: October 15, 2018, 08:26:23 PM »
So you do not see that as pointing fingers? I am not surprised you do not considering you support Tabak yourself, you're hardly impartial!

I wouldn't say that I "support" Tabak. Since I don't know him from Adam, that would be pushing things a little too far! 
I have always borne in mind that he could be guilty, but on the other hand, I have never felt comfortable with the case, and hence me beginning this thread and asking questions to challenge the way it went.
As for CJ, for what it's worth, I consider him to be a very brave man.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2198 on: October 15, 2018, 08:33:45 PM »
I wouldn't say that I "support" Tabak. Since I don't know him from Adam, that would be pushing things a little too far! 
I have always borne in mind that he could be guilty, but on the other hand, I have never felt comfortable with the case, and hence me beginning this thread and asking questions to challenge the way it went.
As for CJ, for what it's worth, I consider him to be a very brave man.

Perhaps Nine should stick to questioning the evidence and stop bringing CJ and the victims parents into it? Does it really matter that CJ speaks out about what happened to him? He is very much in his right to do that. Does it really matter that the victims devastated parents did not stick around for the verdict or that they thought Tabak was guilty? I do find it offensive and an insult to the people whose actions Nine is questioning. Saying there were "unsavoury" things about the victim etc, it is very offensive. None of these things prove anything one way or another, it is finger pointing for no good reason.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2199 on: October 15, 2018, 08:44:41 PM »
I find the post really offensive against Joanna, her parents and an innocent man. I get that Nine is trying to defend Tabak and that is her choice - but a little bit of tact would not go amiss. Just awful!

OMG... I get nowhere.... You ask me to consider others feelings, I try, but you are not satisfied in the way I try to express what I mean.....

I tried really hard today... To stop looking at something as literal and you scoff at my efforts.....  I can be blunt and I don't mean to be ... I have tried on may occasions to get you to understand how I look at things.... That when I see a gap, I question what should be in that gap..... I need it filling in..... I need a complete picture.... Well at least a complete picture from someone.... Anyone .....  Not a few answers on a statement that is read out in court  , that I do not know whether it is the full statement and in what context I should interpret said statement....

I try my very best to be compassionate and you ridicule...  That is not fair.....  I cannot help how the words I write get interpreted by you or anyone else...... I am not in your head.... You are not in my head..... And I am sure you are relieved  of that possibility.... So if you..... Mis-interpret my intentions, I can only apologise... I thought I had made myself clear.....

This is the difficulty with the written word.... It can be construed in many many forms, until it is unrecognisable as as the persons intentions or aims.....

I am not at fault if you cannot see what I see and what I am saying.... I again thought I was being kind..... CJ was vilified.... everyone knows.... I thought I would try and remember my christian background that I have left far behind, and remember the teachings of the bible....  I was trying to put someone elses feelings first.... But that has obviously backfired and is not helping.....

Do I write before every post I make.... "I am Not Pointing Fingers Here".... just incase someone may mis-interpret what point I intended to get across......

I'll go back to my usual style of writing, and prey you find what I write a little clearer....  And if I am not being compassionate enough, then , accept my apologise now.... I was trying to be Christian, falling back on what I had been taught as a girl.....  And if you think I was pointing fingers at CJ, then If that had bee the case I would have been quoting from the Ten Commandments..... And Though Shall Not Kill.... and that would have been at the top of the list.... Seeing as CJ is a religious man and that surely would have a far greater importance than me trying to as you say .... Point The Finger.... OMG... To suggest that is what I am trying to do is so Un-Christian of you...... There could have been other uses I could have had of the Ten Commandments, If I wanted to point the finger.....

Ten Commandments List

(1): Thou  shalt have no other gods before Me.
(2): Thou shalt make no idols.
(3): Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
(4): Keep the Sabbath day holy.
(5): Honour your father and your mother.
(6): Thou Shalt  not kill.
(7): Thou shall not commit adultery.
(8): Thou shall not steal.
(9): Thou shalt not bear false witness against your neighbour.
(10):Thou shalt not covet.

Anyone of those commandments I could have used to press CJ's buttons if I was pointing the finger....  And even now I could say he refused to testify because of his religious beliefs, and did not want to bear false witness... But i wasn't saying that I wasn't using the commandments.... I was simply trying to be a charitable person, remembering
how i had been taught as a young girl and give someone a little bit of grace......

But as usual, you mis-interpret me... You try to turn things around, you try to make them sound differently than what I meant.... I am not backwards at coming forwards... I am blunt unfortunately... I take many things literally....I call a spade a spade....

So do not now use this post to say I am trying to use the Ten Commandments against CJ... Just to justify the fact you cannot understand my meaning.....

The use of the TEN COMMANDMENTS is purely to show how if I was to point the finger I would use them and interpret them in many many many ways to make someone feel the guilt and to recognise what they have done in a way that would be of significance to them.....

But I am not... I am not going to do that.... But you always put me on the back-foot... Making me feel I need to explain myself time and time again..... Missing what I mean... and not understanding I was trying to be compassionate... 

Oh My Lord...  See you made me say it.... you made me say something that would have had me get a clip around the ear lug as a child.... Then I now think who am I upsetting now, when using words that may be misunderstood... when using phrases that can offend anyone....  You'll make me over think everything again...  worrying that i may have unintentionally written something that someone has misunderstood... That I have offended someone in my literal way I think and sometimes speak....

I can't apologise for who I am.... But as you all know I take most things literally, maybe you will extend me the benefit of the doubt when you read my posts... maybe you will understand why I keep questioning the same things over and over again in different lights....  Because I cannot sort out something that doesn't make sense to me... I have to go over and over it again.... I have to understand why the evidence doesn't support the story told on the stand....

And whilst your suggestions of me looking at something in a different way may be beneficial, it is only beneficial, if I can comprehend something in said light that makes it palatable to anyone else.......

So I would appreciate in future , if you could give a little consideration to someone who doesn't see the world through your eyes, and may have a different perspective on how the world works....  and try a little bit harder to see my posts in the light they were intended!!

Thank you Nine....

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2200 on: October 15, 2018, 08:52:04 PM »
Okay Nine, let's put this a different way. What has the fact that Joanna's devastated parent's did not stick around for the verdict got to do with Tabak being guilty or innocent?

Why should CJ not speak out about his miscarriage of justice and what has that got to do with Tabak being guilty or innocent?

Why would you say CJ knows something "unsavoury" about the victim without have a shred of evidence to support such a claim?

Why do you not stick to questioning the evidence instead of questioning other people's actions if you are not trying to prove they had something to do with a massive cover/set up?

Why are you always very suggestive in your posts if you are not pointing the finger at anyone, or trying to discredit their character/s?

It is not my interpretation of your posts, it is the way you word them, without any tact. Perhaps you could try and not bring innocent people into the equation for no other apparent reason than to point a finger towards their seemingly innocent actions?

Just saying...

jixy

« Reply #2201 on: October 15, 2018, 09:04:53 PM »
nine that is a very long list of to dos you expect justsaying to follow

Can I just point something out while we are over using the interpret or mis-interpret

You have done that with this whole case. You have decided to interpret Tabaks confession, admission of taking a life  the whole trial and everyone involved in your own way

That has lead you to wrongly believe he is innocent

Maybe read your very long post back and instead of directing it all at justsaying take it all on board yourself

Really seems like someone else has taken over your account tonight or returned  *%87

Offline [...]

« Reply #2202 on: October 15, 2018, 09:21:52 PM »
You have no tact!

I know I have no tact... I try to be tactful... That is what I have been trying to tell you all along...  I am like a bull in a china shop... My lack of education is not helping here either.....  that is also why my style of posting is what it is... Questioning... If i do it in question type form, I hopefully will reach more people I hopefully will get people to understand what I mean and what I am saying.....

Do I call myself as thick as  Pig Shit.... would that help you a little....  would that satisfy your opinion of me....

My posts I keep saying are to highlight the anomalies that I see with this case, and if my presentation is not satisfactory, I again can only apologise.....  My Lord.... there I go again.... I write whats in my head.... You can see that... Leonora has picked me up on that before.... I try to make my point by using quotes, so maybe people will understand where I am coming from.....

I try to hope more people will question the case..... I cannot point fingers at anyone, when i do not know who killed Joanna yeates, when i do not know if the papers ever mentioned the person who killed Joanna Yeates other than the people we know that have had had their names in the media at this time.....

You see why it would be stupid of me to suggest and point the finger when I cannot possibly know who did it.... But if I believe that Dr Vincent Tabak is innocent, that then leaves the door open for it to be someone else.... And without knowing all the evidence I cannot point or suggest another person for this crime....

That is why when The yeates do or say anything I look at what it is they are doing or saying.... Thats why I have drawn peoples attention to "The Washing Pile" David Yeates saw that we were not aware of before or at trial.... 

So if my ham-fisted way of writing is offensive I apologise... But look at some of the content and maybe question why for instance "The Pile of Washing" could be significant to this case.... instead of trying to undermine my efforts because you say I have no tact... Something that I am aware of.... Thank you...

You can mis-interpret me as many times as you like... But you will never take away that The Yeates saw a "Pile of Washing" that had been sorted , in Joanna Yeates flat... Because it wasn't me who magic-ed this up out of thin air... It wasn't my mind that mis-interpreted what they saw.... And If I believe that the washing was significant, then that is a fair opinion to have....

You see...

* Wet Washing

* Dry Washing

* Dirty Washing

3 possibilities  from a simple observation as to seeing a pile of Washing... 3 possibilities that bring more questions forward.... 3 Possibilities that could have an impact on this case... And from those 3 possibilities, many a scenario could then be given as to the significance of this Washing, that David Yeates spoke about on video.......

So yes I may be blunt...  I may be tactless.... But I am not blind and I am not stupid....  One simple comment made by David Yeates brings up a whole host of possibilities and further scenarios in this case.... (imo) And the significance of this washing pile may not have dawned on The Yeates, maybe they were not aware of how important their observation was.... (imo)

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2203 on: October 15, 2018, 09:30:48 PM »
It wasn't your opinion about the washing I was referring to Nine... Even though that seems, to me, totally irrelevant to the issues of whether Tabak was guilty of murder or manslaughter...

You seem to think it should have been an issue at trial... You fail to take into consideration that it would have absolutely no relevance to the issues raised, that being murder or manslaughter... Unless the washing was a silent witness to the crime, perhaps they should have put that on the stand instead of Tabak?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2204 on: October 15, 2018, 09:38:26 PM »
Just to humour you...

How did David Yeates know how long the washing had been sitting there for? He hadn't been in her flat prior to her being killed - so how does he know when she did her washing? He could be just assuming what happened, a bit like you do in all of your posts...