Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599844 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2400 on: October 17, 2018, 07:44:41 PM »
Possible being planted....

Possible contamination...

So yet more incredibly bad luck for Tabak. So lets see...

DNA - not a problem because it had to be enhanced, and it must have matched someone else not him...
Fibre - which matched his coat left there by someone else...
Blood - planted there to convict a wholly innocent man/or contamination
Internet Searches - planted or made by someone else
Confession - false because he was brow-beaten

Really is the unluckiest person in the world is the "placid" Mr Tabak- and our forensic teams are nothing but corrupt people, surprised they manage to convict anyone, perhaps all convictions which were based on DNA/Fibre/Internet searches should be looked at again!

Not to mention the disgusting images of children on his computer which he pleaded guilty to - what is the reason for his guilty plea on this charge? What an insult to those poor defenceless children!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2401 on: October 17, 2018, 07:46:52 PM »
DNA evidence and a minute spot of blood can be explained away seeing as they lived in the same building and use the main entrance.....

But Where someone was on a particular day at a particular time, needs said witness to explain said conversation on which particular day at what particular time....

That is evidence!

How do you know it was tiny, minute spot? News reports? Funny because I read today there were blood smears in his boot...

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2402 on: October 17, 2018, 07:49:14 PM »
DNA evidence and a minute spot of blood can be explained away seeing as they lived in the same building and use the main entrance.....

DNA was found on her breast! Not on her top, not on her bra - on her breast!

How do you think it got there Nine? Totally missing her clothes but on her exposed breast?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2403 on: October 17, 2018, 07:57:21 PM »
Not at all sure he is either, but he doesn't have a fan club, that's for sure.

Could have fooled me. He has people fighting for him who do not even know him, despite the fact that he has not once claimed that he innocent!

He is the only person I have ever heard of that has some sort of innocence campaign without even asking for it. Where are his family? Why are they not fighting for him? Is the reason they are not fighting for him based on the fact he has admitted it to them too... maybe?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2404 on: October 17, 2018, 08:04:35 PM »
DNA was found on her breast! Not on her top, not on her bra - on her breast!

How do you think it got there Nine? Totally missing her clothes but on her exposed breast?

Where on her breast? I have explained how that could be possible without either person coming into contact with one another...

They live in same building... They touch, the game gates, door handles etc, DNA is left behind.... Person touch same items transfer occurs...

Woman adjust themselves just like men do, it  Is a possibility it was transferred innocently...

Then for instance if this doubt had been presented by the Defence, the jury would not have seen it a a sexual motive....

jixy

« Reply #2405 on: October 17, 2018, 08:04:40 PM »
So nobody cares, everyones happy with the status quo.....  I feel like I waste my time, and for why???

But the more curious question is why you all try to convert me into believing the narrative, pointlessly spending your time conversing with a person that comes across as a crack-pot.....??

Maybe you should find something a bit more constructive to do.. Than try and covert me... It seems a waste of your time also....

You are not changing my mind any time soon... And Dr Vincent Tabak is still in prison where nearly everyone is happy that he is.....

So JustSaying, maybe you should take your own avatars advice...... And:.....

Let it go.......  8)--))

How offensve are you. Think we spend our days very constructive actually. Not us who posts in the early hours now is it when even Tabak would be sound asleep

jixy

« Reply #2406 on: October 17, 2018, 08:06:52 PM »

But Where someone was on a particular day at a particular time, needs said witness to explain said conversation on which particular day at what particular time....

That is evidence!

You need to get a grip. There is no way you can explain the blood away. You keep stressing how they were strangers

Offline [...]

« Reply #2407 on: October 17, 2018, 08:07:08 PM »
How do you know it was tiny, minute spot? News reports? Funny because I read today there were blood smears in his boot...

DCI Phil Jones loving to see himself on documentaries... Tell us about said blood spot and it being on the rubber seal.....

Where did you read that??? Who's boot??

jixy

« Reply #2408 on: October 17, 2018, 08:07:40 PM »
That is the trouble ... i will never get to the bottom of this!!

And he doesn't want or need you to

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2409 on: October 17, 2018, 08:07:52 PM »
How offensve are you. Think we spend our days very constructive actually. Not us who posts in the early hours now is it when even Tabak would be sound asleep

I bet he sleeps better than Nine - after all it isn't him stressing about his alleged miscarriage of justice...

Offline [...]

« Reply #2410 on: October 17, 2018, 08:09:02 PM »

You need to get a grip. There is no way you can explain the blood away. You keep stressing how they were strangers

Jixy... Thats the point about the blood..... There should have been loads of it.... It should have been everywhere..... It should have been all over Joanna Yeates Flat and Dr Vincent Tabak's flat, and more that a small spot should have been found in the boot......

Offline [...]

« Reply #2411 on: October 17, 2018, 08:10:04 PM »

I can't help my sleep patterns.....  @)(++(*

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2413 on: October 17, 2018, 08:13:38 PM »
Jixy... Thats the point about the blood..... There should have been loads of it.... It should have been everywhere..... It should have been all over Joanna Yeates Flat and Dr Vincent Tabak's flat, and more that a small spot should have been found in the boot......

Why do you think this? The injuries could have happened after he killed her - she would therefore not bleed out like you think she would as there would be no pulse - have a read up on it. Didn't he say he put her in a bag before putting her in his boot? Her blood may have been smeared off him, not her...  When he went back to his flat before moving her body he could have been laying out the bag to put her in - hence no blood in his flat...

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2414 on: October 17, 2018, 08:17:15 PM »

Exactly what I had just come on here to say.