Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599762 times)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3045 on: November 26, 2018, 11:07:26 PM »
Please keep on topic: I have removed several off topic posts!

Thank you.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3046 on: November 28, 2018, 01:02:35 PM »
 Going back to the beginning, of this investigation, I wondered about the family dynamics..  The Yeates family may have been portrayed as a united family.. A married mother and father whom live together as man and wife.... A son and a daughter whom live away from home...

What the Police portray to the public, may not be the case.... I do not know for a fact if this is true., what I am about to post, it is an idea that has just come to me, so I thought I should bring it to the table.....

I was looking at other cases where there have been missing or murdered people, and I watched a documentary on Claudia Lawrence...  It was this documentary that made me think again about Joanna Yeates....

We may see Mr and Mrs Yeates looking like a family who are together, but are they??

There is information that has been talked about and information we see in video's where we do not get a connection...

The timings are important... Who knew who and who saw who at any time....

Mr and Mrs Lawerence were divorced I believe... and I wondered what the status of the relation ship between The Yeates actually was? The Police keep information back... They portray a united front.... But what is portrayed and what is actually true, is two different things..

I until today had always looked at this as though the Yeates were together.... Yes they are Joanna's parents, but how together were they...??

I have always struggled with the reasoning for what appears to be slip ups by The Yeates in the video's... Where David has stated things and I have noticed Theresa looking somewhat surprised, even though she appears to try to hide this....

For instance... There was on one of the documentaries a point where, David said:
One, two O'clock in the morning....

David talked of the washing Pile and Chris Yeates talked of the despair he felt on the 19th December 2010...

I have never understood the discrepancies, and I have tried to over complicate everything.... But no-one has ever questioned or talked of The relationship that Mr and Mrs Yeates had....

If we need to establish the facts of this case we need to know the facts and why I always come across, what I thought contradictory information.... But is it a case that Mr and Mrs Yeates no longer lived together,... Of course they have a common interest in the search for their daughter and would present a united front when it came to the media appeals....

But I appear to have been chasing information around the internet and not concentrating on simple questions first.....

The Police may have decided to portray this couple as people whom are together, it would not be the first time, especially when they initially appeal for information....

I have always referred to them as The Yeates, but should I refer to them as individual people? Maybe that is where the simplicity of this case lies... It became over complicated, for me, when I tried to decipher the information that didn't make sense, I tried to understand why, The Yeates said contradictory statements...

So did David and Theresa Yeates arrived at Canygne Road at the same time??  I am not sure.... But it would definitely explain what each appeared to notice....

mrswah is correct... It is far more simple... I just hadn't brought the idea that David and Theresa Yeates possibly lived seperately....

We have earlier statement's that David Yeates found one of the ear-rings, but at trial it is Greg... When David Yeates mentions The Washing Pile, , Theresa Yeates looks surprised....

I have tried to look at their body language, I have tried to understand why it appears odd... and why when making the documentaries, Theresa, and David sometimes speak at the same time....

I believe that David says that he last saw Joanna Yeates in the November, where as Theresa had stayed at Canygne Road more recently...

Theresa has said in an interview, about herself and Joanna Yeates and Joanna Yeates growing up, that they were at home alone because they were away a lot... I found the statement weird at the time,

At 11:35 of the video "Murder at Christmas " part 1 Theresa Yeates states...

The mobile phone went quite near midnight and Greg's name flashed up on it , which was quite unusual and  he said is Jo with you and we said no.. why would she be with us

I presumed "WE" meant David and Theresa, but it doesn't have to mean that at all... I assumed like everyone has that it had to be the case.... But after all this time I want to question that the possibility of David and Theresa actually living apart, is actually the case....

When we see images that have been photoshopped of Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson, images we know for a fact this is the case, I wonder if it is a clue....  The Flat with 2 of everything... 2 cat trays, two settees, two bedroom furniture sets....  I had wondered why....

Theresa said that all of the furniture that Joanna Yeates had bought had been new.... Yet in the tour of Joanna Yeates Flat, the furniture is a mix of old and new....

When I have looked at this case simple things like that have sent me potty... I couldn't understand why David and Theresa Yeates contradicted themselves.... But they didn't ... They made statements as the individual people that they are... (imo)

So who arrived at  Canygne Road first?? .... who rang who, I couldn't say... It's the times that David says that differ from Theresa, in the sense he says. one... two o'clock in the morning... I keep saying it like a script, but the script is what The Police have had them state in the beginning, showing this family as one, when I believe it is quite possible that they are seperate...

It all about the dynamics of a family....  any family , and a united family on TV should then concentrate the public's efforts on helping find The Missing person instead of pointing fingers early on in an investigation....

I keep looking for alternative reasoning as to why we have a change of command... Why it all appears to be so cloak and dagger.... Why there is different scenario's....

What is it that people won't talk about??  The case it's self... The Yeates , or Dr Vincent Tabak... If we do not know anything about David and Theresa Yeates and their family dynamics, then we cannot clearly look at this case properly.... That doesn't mean pointing fingers either, but it opens up a whole different approach to the investigation, a whole different approach and out look for people trying to understand it....

I have allowed what is stated in the media to control everything that I have believed about this case, but i have said that the video's hold the key.... And I think they do....

This is why I am so confused and cannot work out where one story starts and one story ends... Who lives in which flat and which Flat is Joanna Yeates....

Have we got two versions of events running parallel?? The confusion we see is 2 versions, not just the 1 it should be ... (imo)

Nobody tells me anything... I complain about it all the time, and wonder why they stay silent.... But what are they staying silent about?? I hoped to be pointed in the right direction , but I haven't had help that way, and it has frustrated me greatly, as my posts bare witness...

We saw a trial..... we have seen the documentaries, we have 2 versions of these events taking place running along side each other... I couldn't understand why... I couldn't understand why the events in one documentary should be so different from the events in another....

Have we got two different statements... is this why we do not see David or Theresa Yeates take the witness stand??

We have 2 FLO, officers, which confused me, to be honest... but it shouldn't if  Theresa and David do not live together as man and wife..

Going back to what time Theresa states she was rung... near midnight.... why did it take Greg until 12:45am to ring The Police??  That threw me...

David has talked of his daughter as if he hadn't seen her grow up, and when I saw the documentary when Therea Yeates had spoken about them working away and it was just her and Jo, I assumed that David worked away a lot and didn't have much contact with Joanna...

But maybe this family is estranged.... maybe this is where everything lies... Well the beginning at least....

I have a receipt that Theresa Yeates says she found, yet at trial it is The Police that find the receipt... I have Greg going around to Dr Vincent Tabak's flat with the Police, but in an interview Theresa talks of going around to this Flat...

Part 2 of The Murder at Christmas at 1:39 of the video.. The narrator says:
Jo's parents were now visiting Vincent Tabak's flat....

Did they go around together?? well I don't know... David has told us how he met Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak on the lawn and had spoken to Tanja... So why would Theresa need to go around there also??

Two individual people telling us similar information, but seperately ..... I believe it has to be the case.... but that is just my opinion... I cannot explain the contradictory statements in any other way....

Two different amounts of information, two next door neighbours being interviewed on the same day on the 31st December 2010... The same idea, but different people....

Ann Reddrop states she was looking at Dr Vincent Tabak in late December, well it never made sense....  Tanja on the one hand calling the Police from Holland and then on the other hand it was Dr Vincent Tabak....

So is that it..... Have I stumbled upon the correct idea.... We get two lots of everything.... Forensics... Police, SIO's media.....

The media have appeared contradictory also... But if we look at this as two sides of the same story, then what they say makes sense...

I do not know the answer.... But I am more and more convinced for myself, that Theresa Yeates and David Yeates were not man and wife as we believed.... It is the only conclusion I can come up with that would explain why we have the discrepancies we have , not only in the interviews, but in the different versions of events that are portrayed....

We know zero to nothing about this family, and the family really are where we should start, and ask questions to put in to context, The Case that is The Murder of Joanna Yeates....  If we do not have the correct information from the start, our perception of what is happening around us, is tainted, and we go on a wild goose chase like I have... Coming up with random theories, to try to make all the information fit.... But what if it is two lots of information , and in between the information the truth lies somewhere??

I need to look at those video's again... I need to look at what and why David and Theresa Yeates make contradictory statements and maybe why we have 2 lots of appeals early on... why the posters are so different, and why there are 2 SIO's in this Investigation....

The Police always look at The live in partner , husband first, followed by the family... And I have talked of a  parallel  investigation before... I just think I thought of it in the wrong context... I thought of it as "The Missing persons Inquiry and The Murder... where I should have thought about them running two seperate investigations in another light....

It is just what the Police do... One will look at family and friends, husband , boyfriends etc whilst one will be checking other lines of inquiry... I believe....

It this a eureka moment?? maybe... It would in my opinion, explain a great deal about the contradictory statements... It would explain why CJ made two statements..... It wasn't supplementary if I am to go with this theory.... Everyone made 2 statements.... Because there were 2 investigations going on (imo)... That is the only plausible explanation to the contradictory evidence... And what we get at trial... is one version of events, and why the documentaries have another version of events...

OMG... 2 sets of lawyers.... 2 different  Crown Courts... 2 different Numbers for Dr Vincent Tabak....  It is making more and more sense in my eyes....  Have I been blinded by the idea that David and Theresa Yeates are a complete family unit.... Should we have seen them individually earlier on??

I keep saying someone is lying.... But who and what about....  Or did they??

CJ... for instance... I will go back to it..... Saw 2/3 people at the gate... Heard 2 or 3 people at the gate.... Well if his two witness statements say something differently, I can understand why DCI Phil Jones wanted to question him again....  Colin Port insists that CJ had told neighbours etc, that he saw people at The gate... Yet CJ's witness statement states hears... CJ is not exactly lying if he is referring to only one of his witness statements when he is at The Leveson... He maybe omits what was in the other statement....

This case has sent me bonkers because I know something doesn't add up..... Now I will question myself and my belief.... I have been convinced that Dr Vincent Tabak is innocent.... I have been confused by knowing that Dr Vincent Tabak admitted to Manslaughter and it wasn't accepted....

I have got confused frustrated as to how they could tell us that Dr Vincent Tabak was guilty before a trial.... But is that just one version of events?

2 versions of the same thing.... One Guilty of Manslaughter the other guilty of Murder.... Running side by side....

U20110387  The Old Bailey
T20117031  Bristol Crown Court

I thought the other day that I must have been on the wrong course with these numbers, but now I don't think so....

Dr Vincent Tabak did have 2 numbers if what I am proposing is correct.... And when mrswah has stated before that she believed that Dr Vincent Tabak could be Innocent, but was not sure , I now believe I understand why....

My posts have been based on one version of events.... But if there is 2 then where does Dr Vincent Tabak actually fit in to this crime?? Has he admitted to something he didn't do to stop the investigation??  Was that his crime?? Did he stop the real killer being brought to justice making him just as guilty as the real killer??

Is this the reason that when he is at trial he constantly apologises, because he is shown the full horror of what actually happened to Joanna Yeates....

We have the Prosecution version and The defences version.... No-one knows when Joanna Yeates died... i have different forensic officers saying different things over the years... and I didn't get it....

So what is the real version of events regards this case?? Why does Dr Kelly Sheridan talk of an ikea duvet she tested... ?? Where was all of the forensics?? I think I know where.....

All of the forensics has to lead to the real killer... I do not know who that is, but, I believe this is why we have no forensics of Dr Vincent Tabak's in Joanna Yeates flat.... he wasn't in there, he made a version of events up based on what was in the media... but for what reason I do not know....

I have made statements about people involved based on the idea that this family is solid, well in the sense that they are the average happily married family that have been together since year dot..... But that doesn't have to be the case...

I think a light has just come on.... Maybe the gagging part is that The media cannot say that David and Theresa Yeates are not together in the sense we believed... And this is why they do not speak... Because that simple order would stop everything in its tracks....

We have no idea what statements Dr Vincent Tabak made to the Police.... One version is he stated nothing.... But is that the only version?? DCI Phil Jones speaks of a mobile phone that Dr Vincent Tabak had answered questions about... So that proves somewhere along the line Dr Vincent Tabak made a statement.....

We are told that someone is leaking information... Well from where... from which investigation, if my belief that 2 investigations are going on at the same time.... So it is not leaking.... It's where it came from....

CJ.. states that The Police must have told the media that he had seen Joanna Yeates.... Well that could be perfectly true.... If the information he is talking of came from a different investigation.... We assume that everything is from the same source, but I don't think that is true...

The idea that the ikea men being spoken too again....  The Hophouse Pub, being visited more than once by the Police and it taking them days to collect the CCTV, long after they should have,.... I just assumed someone wasn't telling the truth... But if 2 investigations are running parallel, then this would account for that discrepancy.... 

I believe that someone still wants the truth to come out.... I cannot have been allowed to spout my crazy ideas for nothing.... And with a process of elimination i have come to this conclusion, which out of all of my crazy ideas. this is the simplest answer....

What was it that has been said to me.... very little to be honest, but:..

* Smoke and Mirrors

* Hiding in plain sight

* It's not complexed

* It's far more simpler

Yes... I believe that to be true... It is staring me in the face... I have just not considered it.... And quite honestly i should have knowing of a family whom had a tragedy and they were presented as being a complete unit when in fact I know they were not...

So do we start again?? Do we look at this case from a complete different angle...  Do we look at everything again, from why the times are incorrect to the text messages from friend etc...

I think it is worth consideration... It makes the most sense out of everything I have looked at so far....

And the fact I have over complicated, what should be really a simple Murder case given the facts we have been told, then, I believe that is why we should question the whole case again.... (imo) Because this is the reason I believe the timings do not add up!

I do not know which version of events is true... all statements that were made need looking at again... And maybe the right questions need asking....

Was there 2 Investigations happening at the same time..... Is there 2 sets of evidence?? Where David and Theresa Yeates a unit as was portrayed??  Worth consideration (imo)....

I do not know where everyone fits into this case and how.... But they do, i just do not know the answer.....

Is Dr Vincent Tabak The Scapegoat I started off with??? I still do not know the answer to that question.... But I now need to question why I believe what I do.... Is this even more of a travesty than we thought at the start....

Is this why we had The facebook Forum and The facebook Missing group?? They both were collecting different information... They both had opposing idea... Had Dr Vincent Tabak tried to help the investigation, or had his actions hindered it??

Now the next question that springs to mind.... Is the information that has been removed from the internet, one version of events???  It's a thought.....

There is no finger pointing here... Because one would need to know the full facts.... I just now believe I have based everything I have posted about , more or less on a version of events that isn't strictly true.... Or is it a case of it being a mixed version of events?? I don't know..... But I have always said that something just doesn't add up.... I have just never been able to put my finger on it.... But maybe now I have....

Two versions of events.... What we need to know is which is the true version.... Or is it somewhere in between??

Which then bring into question Dr Vincent Tabak's conviction anyway..... (imo)....

Edit... Is the reason no-one speaks because this is still a live investigation???

Offline [...]

« Reply #3047 on: November 28, 2018, 02:03:42 PM »
Or do I say that they are a united family and have been trying to hint all this time at someone else having involvement??

I don't know there is still a lot of confusion with this case.....

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3048 on: November 28, 2018, 09:54:30 PM »
Nine - their relationship is NONE of your business, nor does it have anything to do with the fact that Tabak murdred their daughter!

Offline [...]

« Reply #3049 on: November 30, 2018, 11:31:05 AM »
Last Post....

I wasn't going to post anymore, but I came across something on twitter, that made me look back at an old post

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8168.msg426128#msg426128

Jess Siggers, The girl I couldn't understand how she knew the week before that Joanna Yeates was "Missing"

It was a random twitter account that brought me back here....

findjoskiller

@joannayeatesrip
Follow Follow @joannayeatesrip
More
@BlackDogDays - nice of you to put some flowers there.  Shame women can't walk in this country without fear. #failand

10:27 PM - 2 Jan 2011

There was only one photo I found a while ago from getty which showed an image of an unidentified woman laying flowers on a roadside verge....  The date of the image is 28th December 2010, I had always wondered how they had allowed an unidentified woman to go so close to this crime scene..

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/an-unidentified-woman-pauses-for-a-moment-after-placing-a-news-photo/808703482

@blackdogdays has had their account suspended, so i couldn't find anything about them...

Jamie Siggers

@JamieSiggers
Follow Follow @JamieSiggers
More
A very odd day! And to top it off the little one has taken my iPod and @BlackDogDays for a campover! So I'm left with a cruddy BlackBerry!

11:45 PM - 8 Feb 2013

https://twitter.com/JamieSiggers/status/300027586493415425

https://twitter.com/joannayeatesrip/status/21694216497270784

Offline [...]

« Reply #3050 on: November 30, 2018, 11:31:50 AM »
Continued...

I believe that Jamie Siggers is the husband of Jess Siggers

And i am wondering if @blackdogdays is actually jess Siggers, this tweet and another makes me believe that

@BlackDogDays @JamieSiggers Really lovely pic Jess. xx

8:17 PM - 20 Apr 2013
https://twitter.com/paulawhite_uk/status/325689624586485760

Jamie Siggers

@JamieSiggers
 8 Feb 2013
More
@BlackDogDays I have cake awaiting, but am on a conference call at the moment!

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1   Retweet   Like   Direct message

Paula White

@paulawhite_uk
Follow Follow @paulawhite_uk
More
Replying to @JamieSiggers
@jamiesiggers @BlackDogDays He's bringing you cake Jess? You should marry him ;-)   xxx

4:16 PM - 8 Feb 2013
https://twitter.com/paulawhite_uk/status/299914526223114240

So I believe that I have established that Jess Siggers, whom tweeted the first facebook tweet about Joanna Yeates Missing the week before she was reported Missing.... Is either married or uses Jamie Siggers surname.

I also believe that Jess Siggers is indeed @blackdogdays (imo)

Jess Sigger(Milton) From The Missing Group on Facebook/ JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10

Friday 24th December 2010 19:47
Jessica Siggers I was a close friend of Jen and the circumstances are v similar. It was October 98. Halloween. Would never forget the date. I live around the corner from Joanna & was in the Bristol Ram at the same time. Also walked home the same route but didn't see or hear anything strange. Feel so frustrated not being able to do anything, same as when the police were searching for Jen. But at least now we have the technology to be able to do things such as this to spread the word. All of my heart, thoughts & prayers go out to Joanna & her family x x

From The Missing Group on facebook...

Now Jess Siggers is a young woman (apparently)... Why is she talking of October 98?

I have talked of the origin.... So the origin has to be Jess Siggers... If Jess Siggers is older than we know.... But who is Jess Siggers, or who is posting as Jess Siggers, is more to the point....

Jen, whom Jess is referring too  I believe is Jen King:

From The Guardian.... Geoffrey Gibbs

Thu 23 Mar 2000 02.11 GMT
Life for obscene caller who turned killer
Factory worker had made 80 threatening calls before going out on night he murdered woman walking home from nightclub

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/mar/23/geoffreygibbs

How would Jess Siggers talk about a case she should not be old enough to know about let alone be in the Ram!

That brought back to mind the 80 questions that Dr Vincent tabak couldn't answer, and the fact he only was asked questions around a mobile phone as DCI Jones stated..... (Coincidence again???)

Who are Jess and Jamie Siggers?

Jess Siggers???  lived around the corner from Joanna ????

Where abouts??

Offline [...]

« Reply #3051 on: November 30, 2018, 11:33:06 AM »
continued.....

Jamie Siggers

@JamieSiggers
More
Today I achieved one of my career goals, becoming a Fellow of @ICE_engineers following in my grandfathers footsteps.

6:09 PM - 13 Oct 2017

https://twitter.com/JamieSiggers/status/918886457619767296

It gets weirder..

Jamie Siggers
Partner at CampbellReith
1y · Edited
Not many people know this and I don’t suppose it will matter much to most, but the greatest influence on my choice of career as a civil engineer was my maternal Grandfather, Ronald Stewart, also a civil engineer from shortly after the 2nd World War until his passing over 16 years ago.
He was a very proud member and Fellow of the Institution of Civil Engineers, introduced me to the career as a young teenager, took me to the HQ in London and always hoped I would follow in his footsteps.
After becoming a Chartered Member of ICE in 2001, I was at least part way there before he passed shortly before my certificate presentation.
I have today, received confirmation of my acceptance to Fellowship of the Institution Of Civil Engineers and I could not be happier and prouder.

Jamie Siggers is a Fellow of the Institution of Civil Engineers.

We have engineers, we have The Siggers and they somehow are connected to what has happened to Dr Vincent Tabak... How i do not know....

The main niggle I have ... Is how did Jess Siggers... Or whoever had made the jess Siggers account on Facebook, know that Joanna yeates was Missing The week before it happened.... Who informed this person a.k.a jess Siggers that Joanna Yeates was Missing??

From The Missing Group on facebook..... I have posted on this before.....

Jessica Siggers
27 December 2010
Travelling back to my home in Clifton today which will never feel the same again. Jo, I never knew you but our paths may have crossed many times. You, your family & Greg have not left my thoughts since last weekend when we received a message from BDP. I wanted to go out and search there & then. No-one should be taken the way you were. It's a cruel world but for what it's worth, you will get justice. RIP beautiful girl. X

So Jess says the message from BDP, the week before Joanna Yeates was reported Missing... How was that possible?? Last weekend is from "Friday 17th December to Sunday 19th December 2010

And how did a random woman get access to Longwood Lane to put flowers there??

Was Dr Vincent Tabak privvy to what Jess Siggers knew??  He too must have received the same message from BDP at the same time...

Why was this never brought to trial, if they have evidence of Dr Vincent Tabak's emails, he (imo) should have received the same email from BDP as Jess did...

Who at BDP received this email??  If Dr Vincent Tabak didn't know she was Missing, according to his email to Tanja, how did others, who appear to have received this info before, anyone was officially told.... And lets not forget the official version.....

Greg Reardon did not call The Police until Monday 20th December 2010 at 12:45am

So who are these people??

Who from BDP sent Jess Siggers an email telling her that Joanna Yeates was Missing??

Can't have been Dr Vincent Tabak as this would/should have been brought to his trial....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3052 on: November 30, 2018, 11:34:15 AM »
continued....

Jamie Siggers

@JamieSiggers
More
Not being funny, @BBCNews, and there are more serious things to look at but Buro Happold are NOT an Architectural practice!!! Google it!

10:46 PM - 20 Jan 2011

https://twitter.com/JamieSiggers/status/28221860688691200

This is weird...... 20th January 2010 is when Dr Vincent Tabak was arrested, no-one at that point should have been aware of any connection to Buro Happold.... yet we have Jamie here telling us about them...... And more important things to look at??

What is he referring to?? What more serious things to look at at BDP.... What could be more serious than looking at a suspect in the Murder of Joanna Yeates?? What did the BBC tweet?? What did Jamie Siggers want people to know??

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/jamiesiggers

Summary
I am a Structural and Civil Engineer and Managing Partner in CampbellReith's Bristol office with extensive experience of managing all engineering disciplines to ensure a singular, coordinated response to design.

I have excellent communication skills, which enable and maintain reliable relationships with Clients and all team members leading to value gained throughout the design and construction process.

My experience covers every stage of procurement, design and development on a wide range of projects, from £1 million to £125 million in value, involving new build, refurbishment and sustainable design, in many sectors including commercial, retail, education, health, sports and leisure and tall buildings.

I have a particular interest in timber engineering, heritage building conservation and sustainable building design, which I have applied to my total eco-refurbishment of our Victorian townhouse to modern energy and water saving standards

My extra-curricular activities include involvement with several groups, colleges and Universities outside my day-to-day workload. These include:

- Director of Bristol Green Doors; a CIC set up to run events and generally promote retrofitting for a sustainable life. My specific Director-level responsibility is as Finance Director.

- Director and Trustee of Ambition Lawrence Weston; a community driven Regeneration Project for the Lawrence Weston community in North Bristol. I support the community lead board with particular focus on community led development of a housing scheme and community hub.

- Vice Chair of the fbe Great Western branch for 2018-19 after 4 years as a committee member and 5 years as a company director after previously establishing FFT in Bristol and other UK cities.

- Committee member of Constructing Excellence Bristol Club committee helping to set up and run Here To Learn Workshops and the Autumn seminar.

Experience
CampbellReith
Partner
CampbellReith
August 2015 – Present  3 years 4 months
Bristol, United Kingdom
Forum For the Built Environment (fbe)
Vice Chair of Great Western Branch 2018-19
March 2018 – Present  9 months
Great Western Branch
Constructing Excellence
Committee Member
Constructing Excellence
February 2011 – Present  7 years 10 months
Bristol, United Kingdom
University of Bath
Part-time Teaching Fellow in Department of Architecture and Civil
University of Bath
October 2011 – Present  7 years 2 months
Bath, United Kingdom
WSP
Associate Director (Structural Engineering)
WSP
February 2006 – January 2015  9 years
Bristol, United Kingdom
Regional Director for Western Region
April 2009 – March 2014  5 years
Bristol, United Kingdom
whitbybird
Senior Engineer
whitbybird
September 2004 – January 2006  1 year 5 months
Buro Happold

Graduate to Senior Engineer
Buro Happold
September 1997 – September 2004  7 years 1 month

Here we have an actual connection to Jamie and Buro Happold..... 

I don't know what the connection are.... i just find information.... I put on here what anyone can find looking online....

But it is a strange coincidence that Jess Siggers posted that post on the facebook forum, before anyone knew that Joanna Yeates was Missing.....  Even before Greg called the Police....

If Dr Vincent Tabak had been aware that Joanna yeates was Missing and had informed these people that she was Missing.... It would have been brought to trial.....

The emails should have stated this.....

So again I will ask, who informed Jess Siggers from BDP that Joanna Yeates was Missing....

I am not saying it was Jamie, as I do not know whether he still had access to anything to do with BDP.... according to his linkedIn he had left before....

But someone from BDP obviously told her..... and I cannot see that person being Dr Vincent Tabak...

Why didn't the Police look at this?? I thought that they were checking everything.....

Jamie Siggers

@JamieSiggers
More Jamie Siggers Retweeted Jess Siggers
My amazing and beautiful wife who makes me so happy and who I can't wait to see after 4 days away!Jamie Siggers added,

Jess Siggers

@porthjess
Me, by the brilliant Lauren Jayne Hall. ❤️ (these are the ones I look least awkward in) (and I LOVE the one of all of us) @hayles @Sheandhem
2:52 PM - 17 Mar 2017 from Steenokkerzeel, België

https://twitter.com/jamiesiggers/status/842750566916902913

So they are married... Jess Siggers is Jamies wife....

We therefore need to know WHAT Jamie Siggers is referring too.... and who is Jess Siggers on the Missing facebook group.... all links for her is Jamie Siggers wife, but she is too young to know about Jen King's Murder in '98

Was someone feeding these two information?

Because they appear to know a lot more than they should do...(imo)

What was it about Dr Vincent Tabak that he found himself in the position he did?

Why does Jamie Siggers want the BBC to know something more serious is going on at BDP.....

As I have said... what could be more serious than arresting the man that Ann Reddrop had been looking at since late December 2010 for The Murder of Joanna Yeates??

i always thought that the taking of a life was pretty damn serious....

And finally I will go back to..... Who informed Jess Siggers from BDP, that Joanna Yeates was MISSING.... before anyone knew, even before, the POLICE had been informed???

I think that that is were the original source of all this lies..... And if it was Dr Vincent Tabak we would have heard so at trial that he had had communication about Joanna yeates being Missing... ....

How could Jess Siggers go looking for Joanna yeates before, her parents had even spoken to the Police at 44, Canygne Road... Lets not forget. the parents didn't arrive until the early hours of Monday 20th December 2010.... How could Jess Siggers have been informed before Greg had chance to Ring the Police.....

Is Dr Vincent Tabak the fall guy for something more elaborate going on??

Does everyone still believe what was said at trial on the stand?? Because that is the official version of events....

Someone else knew that Joanna yeates was apparently Missing.... But whom I do not know..... 

Offline [...]

« Reply #3053 on: November 30, 2018, 12:10:26 PM »
Or should I ask who are these people...
findjoskiller

@joannayeatesrip

Replying to @ASPolice
@ASPolice - the online service for Operation Braid is very useful.

11:18 PM - 27 Dec 2010

https://twitter.com/joannayeatesrip/status/19532632291282944

Why is it very useful???

Who's account is that??

findjoskiller

@joannayeatesrip
More
Police are taking DNA samples from men leaving near Yeate's flat. #clifton

5:45 PM - 2 Jan 2011

https://twitter.com/joannayeatesrip/status/21623225595203584

How did they know that the Police were taking samples from people where Joanna Yeates lived??

Dr Vincent Tabak, having had his sample taken on 31st December 2010 in Holland..... Do they know about that??

Or are they referring to CJ?

But it does say men!!

findjoskiller

@joannayeatesrip
More
@spaghettiphant -yes, we haven't info on where the father was.

11:19 PM - 29 Dec 2010

https://twitter.com/joannayeatesrip/status/20257753075294209

What an odd question to ask?/ Sounds as if this person has something to do with the Police.... I could be wrong..

findjoskiller

@joannayeatesrip
More
Replying to @TimesONeill
@TimesCrime - there's a taxi company just by Tesco where she was spotted.

11:19 PM - 27 Dec 2010

https://twitter.com/joannayeatesrip/status/19532905218838528

This tweeter is letting The Times know about a Taxi rank...... Was this Taxi rank check at the time?? Seems more plausible Joanna yeates caught a taxi rather than walk home in the dark on her own....

Sara(h)

@maybirdsara
Follow Follow @maybirdsara
More
Cant believe hollyoaks ran this storyline after the recent joanna yeates news

6:46 PM - 27 Dec 2010

https://twitter.com/maybirdsara/status/19464108449464321

What story line??

findjoskiller

@joannayeatesrip
More
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2010/1223/1224286170792.html Dublin girl goes missing before Xmas

8:30 PM - 27 Dec 2010

https://twitter.com/joannayeatesrip/status/19490445860012032

I have mentioned this before about Bláthnaid Timothy....

findjoskiller

@joannayeatesrip
More
Who killed #joannayeates FBGroup http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Who-Killed-Joanna-Yeates-/122575154476787#clifton #bristol #operationbraid

https://twitter.com/joannayeatesrip/status/19381597966958592

Of course the facebook link doesn't work......

My next post will be the finale.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3054 on: November 30, 2018, 12:36:28 PM »
Sky News Breaking

Verified account

@SkyNewsBreak
Follow Follow @SkyNewsBreak
More
Avon & Somerset Police: Cause of death of Joanna Yeates cannot be identified. http://bit.ly/fPNKfd

4:09 PM - 27 Dec 2010

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/19424624236298240

This strange tweet.... does it mean what it says??

How did we go from, not being able to find a Cause of Death, to being Strangled??

I thought something had been said on the 27th December 2010

And everyone wonders why I say it's a story....

Did Joanna Yeates go Missing before as has been suggested by Jess Siggers??

Why do Sky News have this info?? Why did the cause of death change..... What medical evidence proved that Joanna Yeates had been strangled???

And why is Dr Vincent Tabak spending 20 years in prison for a crime that hadn't taken place?? (imo)

Nothing other than Dr Vincent Tabak says that Joanna Yeates was strangled on the 17th December 2010.. And that was at his trial in October 2011...

Has a crime been made out of an accident??  What has been going on all this time???

If we remember Dr Delaney had finished the post mortem on the evening of the 27th December 2010

Joanna Yeates parents visit Longwood Lane to lay flowers on the 27th December 2010

The 27th is the date that DCI Phil Jones took over this investigation.....

What is the TRUTH, about the disappearance of Joanna Yeates??  Was she really Murdered??? Who knew that the cause of death couldn't be identified...???

Everything appears to have escalated.... I said there were themes running side by side.... The odd thing that springs to mind at the moment, is when David Yeates talks of Joanna Yeates lying in the cold somewhere, I thought about hypothermia... Why couldn't she have died from that....??

But we have a colossal amount of information on twitter .... Coming from many sources....

Why did we go from Jess Sigger, telling us that Joanna yeates is Missing, before anyone knew, and Sky News telling us that Joanna Yeates cause of death could not be identified??

To the hunt for a killer and CJ being arrested... and Dr Vincent Tabak being found guilty for a Murder, that according to that tweet, may not have happened.....

This is without doubt The Strangest Case Ever...!!

And I will leave it there....

Avon & Somerset Police: Cause of death of Joanna Yeates cannot be identified. http://bit.ly/fPNKfd
Nine

Edit...

26 December 2010
Freezing conditions
A spokesman for Avon and Somerset Police said: "While a formal identification procedure is yet to be completed, police are satisfied that the body is that of 25-year-old landscape architect Joanna Yeates, who went missing during the weekend before Christmas."

He added: "A post-mortem examination has been taking place in Bristol today. "However, because of the extreme freezing conditions in which Joanna's body was found, it is unlikely that any findings from this will be known until tomorrow at the earliest.

"Officers are, however, treating Joanna's death as suspicious at this stage but will not be able to discuss this further until the results of the post mortem are known."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-12080254

It was the freezing condition that her body was found in,.... not that her body was frozen...!! Maybe that was why Andrew Mott was trying to stop a body from thawing.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3055 on: November 30, 2018, 01:06:21 PM »
Or was that the reason that DCI Phil Jones took over as SOI on the 27th December 2010 because the Official story was going to be that:

Avon & Somerset Police: Cause of death of Joanna Yeates cannot be identified

An interesting proposition.....  Just a thought!

Edit.... It's not before time that the "Truth Be Told"!!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3056 on: November 30, 2018, 01:24:40 PM »
Last Post....

I wasn't going to post anymore, but I came across something on twitter, that made me look back at an old post

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8168.msg426128#msg426128

Jess Siggers, The girl I couldn't understand how she knew the week before that Joanna Yeates was "Missing"

It was a random twitter account that brought me back here....

There was only one photo I found a while ago from getty which showed an image of an unidentified woman laying flowers on a roadside verge....  The date of the image is 28th December 2010, I had always wondered how they had allowed an unidentified woman to go so close to this crime scene..

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/an-unidentified-woman-pauses-for-a-moment-after-placing-a-news-photo/808703482

@blackdogdays has had their account suspended, so i couldn't find anything about them...

https://twitter.com/JamieSiggers/status/300027586493415425

https://twitter.com/joannayeatesrip/status/21694216497270784

Reading your old post - where does it say that this woman knew JY was missing the week before? She simply states that JY had been missing since 17th Dec.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3057 on: November 30, 2018, 01:26:42 PM »
Or was that the reason that DCI Phil Jones took over as SOI on the 27th December 2010 because the Official story was going to be that:

Avon & Somerset Police: Cause of death of Joanna Yeates cannot be identified

An interesting proposition.....  Just a thought!

Edit.... It's not before time that the "Truth Be Told"!!

The truth has been told you just don't want to accept it - rather than accept the truth you have gone so far as to suggest that none of these people even exist. Rational?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3058 on: November 30, 2018, 01:42:31 PM »
Reading your old post - where does it say that this woman knew JY was missing the week before? She simply states that JY had been missing since 17th Dec.

She doesn't have to say... just read what she says and WHEN she says it........

From Jess Siggers on the 27th December 2010 at 12:05
You, your family & Greg have not left my thoughts since last weekend when we received a message from BDP.

In full from the post on facebook..

Jessica Siggers
27 December 2010
Travelling back to my home in Clifton today which will never feel the same again. Jo, I never knew you but our paths may have crossed many times. You, your family & Greg have not left my thoughts since last weekend when we received a message from BDP. I wanted to go out and search there & then. No-one should be taken the way you were. It's a cruel world but for what it's worth, you will get justice. RIP beautiful girl. X

It's a simple case of mathematics.....

If she meant the weekend of the 25th December / 26th December 2010... why would she be wanting to go out looking for her.... There is a full on Police Investigation and search teams at this point and not to forget Joanna Yeates was found on the 25th December 2010

So therefore she has to mean the weekend of the 17th December to the 19th December 2010, which is a bit of a problem seeing as the Yeates hadn't been rung and the Police hadn't been informed until 00:45 am on Monday 20th December 2010

Are you following what I am saying??

So who at BDP informed Jess Siggers  that Joanna Yeates was Missing before the Police were Officially informed??

It's quite easy to follow to be honest...

Edit..... And who was she travelling back with?? and from where??

Offline [...]

« Reply #3059 on: November 30, 2018, 01:47:24 PM »
The truth has been told you just don't want to accept it - rather than accept the truth you have gone so far as to suggest that none of these people even exist. Rational?

That is a case of 'Fake identities.... I believe.....