Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599775 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3840 on: May 04, 2019, 04:57:35 PM »

Actually, it probably says more about the integrity of the Express -and other publications?- than anything else. You're probably aware, by now, that you're flogging a dead'un?

???

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3841 on: May 04, 2019, 05:13:36 PM »
Yes Crock of Shit is exactly what it is.... websites taken down left right and centre....

All those tweets apparently from all those news people, mentioning DC Mark Luther etc....

http://live-news.sky.com/Event/Live_Updates_Vincent_Tabak_Trial_Continues

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9448.msg462615#msg462615

Crock of Shit is exactly what I am saying....  Wasted so much time on an invisible man it would appear....

So I'm not surprised you all think i'm a lunatic!.... I must be....  *%87 *%87 *%87

Do you think that web pages are forever?
BY the way, Tabak isn't invisible, his ugly mug is all over the internet!

Offline [...]

« Reply #3842 on: May 04, 2019, 06:59:52 PM »
Do you think that web pages are forever?
BY the way, Tabak isn't invisible, his ugly mug is all over the internet!

Yes some websites are not maintained, some websites are deleted....

As for Dr Vincent Tabak, I am still in 2 minds as to whether he is real or not.... And what information about this case is real or not....

As has been stated before, people have agenda's...  maybe that what this has been about, and why no-one really talks to me about it....

I have no idea anymore... I have exhausted most avenues...  I wonder if this has anything to do with the gossip on twitter, but as i say, it could be just gossip....

This site could be part of the same thing... I do not know...  so if it goes up in a puff of smoke, I'll make my own conclusions, seeing as no-one is saying anything...  ?{)(**

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3843 on: May 04, 2019, 07:12:16 PM »
Yes some websites are not maintained, some websites are deleted....

As for Dr Vincent Tabak, I am still in 2 minds as to whether he is real or not.... And what information about this case is real or not....

As has been stated before, people have agenda's...  maybe that what this has been about, and why no-one really talks to me about it....

I have no idea anymore... I have exhausted most avenues...  I wonder if this has anything to do with the gossip on twitter, but as i say, it could be just gossip....

This site could be part of the same thing... I do not know...  so if it goes up in a puff of smoke, I'll make my own conclusions, seeing as no-one is saying anything...  ?{)(**

He is definitely real, and he is serving a life sentence.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3844 on: May 04, 2019, 07:24:37 PM »
Last thing....  Joanna Yeates and her trip.... Well i'm presuming it's in South Africa... The guy on facebook is in Durban, and has a photo of joanna yeates in a swimming pool, with mandy...

Anthony Gerald Bustin I pray for the killer(s) of Joanna to be brought to justice sooner than later.

8y

Howard Mills
Howard Mills they must bring the Death sentence back .what a terrible thing to happen .I hope they catch those b........s.
Hide or report this
8y

Annie Cee
Annie Cee What a small world! Very sad, feel so sorry for her family.
Hide or report this
8y

Robbie Wicksteed
Robbie Wicksteed Justice for Joanna!
Hide or report this
8y

Amanda Chapple
Amanda Chapple Can you tag me in any you have please. Do you remember when I did your trick and pushed her in the pool. X
Hide or report this
8y

Amanda Chapple
Amanda Chapple He he thanks but dad sent me the email you sent so I got them :)
Hide or report this
8y

Anthony Gerald Bustin
Anthony Gerald Bustin No I can't remember you pushing her into the pool. I did not realise that you are a bully. I will have to report you again to your Dad. Ha ha. :-)
Hide or report this
8y

Nelly Leyama
Nelly Leyama Happy new year from Gabon captain!!!all the best for u and your family!!
Hide or report this
8y

Anthony Gerald Bustin
Anthony Gerald Bustin Thanks Nelly and the same to all you guys as well.
Hide or report this
8y

There's another image also with the FB chat

Anthony Gerald Bustin
9 January 2011 ·

Joanna Yeates when she stayed with us in 2003. A day at the beach — with Amanda Chapple.
3 comments
1 share
Comments

Anthony Gerald Bustin
Anthony Gerald Bustin Why does anyone take a life of an innocent loving girl on the eve of Christmas?
Hide or report this
8y
Howard Mills
Howard Mills I am so sorry to read this Capt .Will Say a quiet word for her. So Sad .please give my condolence to her Family.
Hide or report this
8y

Amanda Chapple
Amanda Chapple She was taken on the 17 and they only found her on christmas day. As you can imagine Christmas at the Chapple's was not the usual happy event.
Hide or report this
8y

Now the image I have attached, is supposed to Joanna Yeates in 2003, she is supposed to be 18 on that image, yet she looks older to me,

Mandy only ever posts once on the Missing site on FB

Amanda Chapple to JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10
25 December 2010 at 13:14 ·
Please don't let it be her!!

So there where many connections and people the Police could have looked at regarding Joanna Yeates facebook friends etc....

But that obviously never happened.....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=481400142031&set=pb.693517031.-2207520000.1556877298.&type=3&theater

Offline [...]

« Reply #3845 on: May 04, 2019, 07:27:06 PM »

Well mrswah... So much that has been stated makes no sense.... And I have no idea why he would say such a thing, when he according to the express was away... and CJ, spoke to him, should have been a witness at trial...

So I hope you can understand my confusion.... I do not wish to be rude, but a lot of things just do not make any sense...

So... is there a killer out there still lurking about having got away with this??

Offline [...]

« Reply #3846 on: May 04, 2019, 07:43:05 PM »
Just looking at my post above.....

Anthony Gerald Bustin
Anthony Gerald Bustin Why does anyone take a life of an innocent loving girl on the eve of Christmas?
Hide or report this
8y

Now [The Eve of Christmas]???

Had my brain going back to the BDP article on their site, that stated that Joanna Yeates was dead and that was posted on the 24th December 2010...

Coincidence that really....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3847 on: May 04, 2019, 08:15:52 PM »

mrswah, I just end up back at the beginning and why I started writing on here...  Wanting to help a man i didn't think could help himself....

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3848 on: May 04, 2019, 08:50:09 PM »
mrswah, I just end up back at the beginning and why I started writing on here...  Wanting to help a man i didn't think could help himself....
What on earth makes you think your helping him?  Nothing you’ve ever posted makes sense, you admit this yourself.  Your belief that it’s not real is a fake front, because if you thought it not real why are you trying to help him, it never happened and if it never happened or Tabak doesn’t exist, it should be easy to walk away.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3849 on: May 04, 2019, 08:55:53 PM »
What on earth makes you think your helping him?  Nothing you’ve ever posted makes sense, you admit this yourself.  Your belief that it’s not real is a fake front, because if you thought it not real why are you trying to help him, it never happened and if it never happened or Tabak doesn’t exist, it should be easy to walk away.

Yes, it should be easy to walk away....

But...... I still have this nagging doubt, the nagging doubt that has been with me from the beginning, the nagging doubt that had me looking for a forum that may still have an interest in the case, that was how I found everyone here...

A nagging doubt, that I suppose will always stay with me whatever......

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3850 on: May 04, 2019, 09:11:15 PM »

But...... I still have this nagging doubt, the nagging doubt that has been with me from the beginning, the nagging doubt that had me looking for a forum that may still have an interest in the case, that was how I found everyone here...

Ask Tabak if he has a knagende onzekerheid/twijfel, he certainly doesn’t.  So the person that killed Joanna was in no doubt whatsoever.... Yet Billy wants everyone to believe it never happened  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3851 on: May 04, 2019, 10:20:44 PM »

I guess it will stay with you as long as you enable to by refusing to see the truth, although, for the life of me, I fail to see what vicarious pleasure you derive from such obduracy. You veer between contacting a man who has admitted his guilt -by the way, if he doesn't exist, who do you think you were contacting, and WHY would you waste time with someone who doesn't exist?- and suspecting that the whole thing is as fake as fairies at the bottom of a garden or the existence of a Loch Ness monster. Why don't you do yourself a favour and take up a hobby -which will take precedence over your bizarre beliefs- before this weird obsession causes your life to implode, and your mind to become irreparably muddled.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3852 on: May 05, 2019, 07:59:26 PM »
Even though the report has been updated, this statement I believe came from the TV appeal The Yeates made on the 23rd December 2010...

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
UPDATED: 23:03, 25 December 2010

'I Think she's been abducted after getting home from her flat. She wouldn't have gone out by herself"

We alway had the idea of abduction in the beginning, because of the parents belief, this had happened, I could never understand why that was the belief, seeing as Joanna Yeates  was a grown woman of 25 years, whom had the capability to go where ever she chose, a weekend to herself, with her boyfriend away, allowing her the freedom to do whatever she chose...

So why...... Wouldn't Joanna Yeates have gone out by her self?? what is that about?? what does that mean???

We know little to nothing of Joanna Yeates and statements like that give more questions..
Remember the Yeates said they knew that she had been abducted because of "What was left behind".... Well put that together with the..... "She would never go out by herself".. and one needs to question what they believed happened.. The Flat being Untidy, then Tidy in the next breath, the tour of the flat with nothing out of place.. Greg waiting for an age to contact her parents or the Police....

So what was wrong with Joanna Yeates that meant she would not go out on her own??

We have 3 CCTV clips of Joanna Yeates shopping and 1 CCTV clip from The Ram...
There is someone ahead of her in Bargain Booze, there's people in Tesco's... The Ram, she may be seen what looks like leaving on her own, but we do not know if someone is stood waiting for her at the door for instance... And waitrose there are many people about, there was even one guy there looking like he was watching her... So there is no real proof that she was totally on her own at any time returning back to Canygne Road..

This is a quote from her parents, why do we not know what made them believe she had been abducted... There cannot have been any obvious signs of a struggle or fight in the Flat, and why if she wasn't expected to be elsewhere, was Greg not worried that she wasn't home, if she wouldn't have gone out by herself?

That statement by David Yeates is important, it divulges a little something of Joanna Yeates nature, we simply didn't know and therefore questions whether or not she should have been elsewhere that weekend, I conclude this because Greg should have been extremely worried about her if there was a reason for her not going out on her own... Was someone supposed to be looking after her?

Were arrangements made for Joanna Yeates that weekend... The statement from David brings many questions forward..

If Greg leaves for Sheffield before Joanna Yeates returns home, had there been someone who brought Joanna Yeates home from work? Dropped her off for instance??  Popped in for a cuppa...

Why wouldn't Joanna Yeates not have gone out by herself ?????
What was it about Joanna Yeates meaning she could not or would not go out on her own!!

That brought me back to CJ, just then, he apparently saw 2/3 people at the gate, he has never said it was Joanna Yeates, but it may have been reading the statement by David Yeates, it was a possibility..

I'm puzzled by the statement of David Yeates, I'm intrigued to know why Joanna Yeates wouldn't have gone out by herself??

Offline [...]

« Reply #3853 on: May 05, 2019, 08:25:36 PM »
I guess it will stay with you as long as you enable to by refusing to see the truth, although, for the life of me, I fail to see what vicarious pleasure you derive from such obduracy. You veer between contacting a man who has admitted his guilt -by the way, if he doesn't exist, who do you think you were contacting, and WHY would you waste time with someone who doesn't exist?- and suspecting that the whole thing is as fake as fairies at the bottom of a garden or the existence of a Loch Ness monster. Why don't you do yourself a favour and take up a hobby -which will take precedence over your bizarre beliefs- before this weird obsession causes your life to implode, and your mind to become irreparably muddled.

You sound like you've swallowed leonora....

I presume by man you mean Dr Vincent Tabak??  And when and how did I manage such a feat?

I was thinking the other day, yes I do think..... I was thinking about how most have tried to put me off my belief, by various means and to be honest, it feels like brainwashing...

I have tied myself in knots, not knowing what is real or not, and not knowing what to believe...

Then I come back to what has been said, and mrswah starting the thread on this forum and know their had to be a reason for it...

Whether or not I write on here, it will make no difference to what my original feeling was when I came here, i came here to find out what I could about the case, cross referencing everything I have found...

The video's that have been made where people have made statements of their own, with information that no-one knew anything about till after the trial..

The Yeates obsevations of the washing pile, which was never mentioned by Dr Vincent Tabak, which he should have noticed in it's neat pile..

CJ too.. himself seeing Dr Vincent Tabak that weekend, himself talking to Dr Vincent Tabak on 2 occasions that weekend..

Tanja Morson his girlfriend, whom would have been able to tell us what frame of mind Dr Vincent Tabak was in when he picked her up from her works party, which I did wonder why he wasn't there with her, partners often go to works parties with their other halves, but maybe not this party....

Then I wonder whether or not the interview with Dr Vincent Tabak with the Express and him saying he wasn't here, was correct, and maybe he didn't even pick up Tanja... There was supposed to be a video of him with Tanja, but I have never seen it...

CJ with his Leveson statement appears to be unsure, maybe he too mistook which weekend he had seen Dr Vincent Tabak? I have no idea...

How can the law accept the story on the stand, when it was basically what had been stated on the internet throughout this case, from Joanna Yeates Missing to her being found dead, to the trial...

If on Dr Vincent Tabak's arrest they did not interview anyone else, how did they know for a fact it was Dr Vincent Tabak.... I keep saying someone saying they did it... doesn't make it so.... The oddities of the B-Roll show us strange goings on.... I still do not understand how the Yeates were allowed on a potential first scene of crime never mind a second scene of crime, whilst they were still processing it....

This is why I say things are made up... Surely no-one should be allowed on any scene of crime that is being processed other than the relevant authorities...

I question because of this happening with The Yeates was Longwood Lane and the grass verge, the real location of Joanna Yeates body??.... Yes, I know leonora has suggested, that she was over the wall or even in the quarry pond, especially as they used the fire truck, boat and winch, with an orange body board on view for all to see... Leonora too may have questioned why The Yeates were allowed in the middle of a scene of crime, I do not know, I haven't asked him that... But leonora does have a point... and a reason to question..

Leonora questioned if Joanna Yeates car was in the pond also, seeing as we haven't seen her car, but there is one image of a KA parked on Percival Road I think... 

I did wonder whether or not it was Joanna Yeates car when I first saw it but shrugged it off.... There has never been any article with an image identifying her car.... So what happened to it and where it was, is anyones guess....

Then wondered what type of car Joanna Yeates actually drove, and when the media watched as two cars were removed from the drive at 44, Canygne Road, was one of those cars Joanna Yeates car?

I think it was the media whom said that Joanna yeates car was a Ford KA.... but was it??  I have no idea....

The question will always remain...  And should remain, and should now start getting answers.... (imo)

Offline [...]

« Reply #3854 on: May 05, 2019, 08:44:11 PM »
This image from SKY News at the time says that Joanna Yeates has been found near a Golf Course,... The image is of a Police car at the other end of Longwood Lane, near the golf course...

So where was Joanna Yeates supposed to have been found??  Did the media not get the information?, they were there when the Fire Engines turned up at the other end of Longwood Lane, so why 2 options of where she may be??

`There was a third alternative...

From:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1342079/Unbearable-pain-Parents-tragic-Joanna-Yeates-visit-site-body-discovered-frozen-body-delays-postmortem-results.html