Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599770 times)

Offline Real justice

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4170 on: May 10, 2019, 11:17:34 PM »
Not really surprising, as he was living in England at the time.
And he was living in England when he killed Joanna Yeates

Offline [...]

« Reply #4171 on: May 10, 2019, 11:26:40 PM »
Defence Counsel: And do you consider that you were fluent in English then? Tabak: Yes.

Lets go back a second or two... Or should I say years...

He was born in Holland
He was educated in Holland

He came to England to work for Buro Happold in 2007, if memory serves me correctly...

He is Dutch for all intense and purposes, in every sense of the word...

He wasn't born in Holland and grew up in England, To English speaking parents, and English being his first language..

The Dutch are taught English......
But when at home, or abroad... Dutch people use their native tongue.. 

They do not always search in English... No-one has questioned this point, in any shape or form... No-one brought to the table at trial, if Dr Vincent Tabak, preferred to search in Dutch or English?? He wasn't asked that important question...

And no-one asked why the only Dutch word on his computer was DOODSLAG...

Come on... He's a computer whizz kid..

Any google translator will turn DOODSLAG from Dutch into to ENGLISH to give us the word MANSLAUGHTER...

Too convenient for my liking... (Was that word just thrown in??)

Why on earth when he apparently believes he will be caught any minute... Does he decide to use the one Dutch word, that in English means MANSLAUGHTER?? And every other word on his computer is in English??

And you all think I am off my head?????

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4172 on: May 10, 2019, 11:26:44 PM »
The jury in the trial were shown the footage as prosecution barrister, Nigel Lickley QC began setting out the case against the 33-year-old Dutch engineer, telling them how Tabak continued with his normal routine after allegedly murdering Miss Yeates last December.
The video, released by Avon and Somerset Police, shows Tabak arriving at his local Asda store and walking around the shop before leaving without purchasing anything.
Tabak soon re-entered the supermarket, where he bought beer, crisps and rock salt, with CCTV footage showing him leave with his purchases.
While in the supermarket, at 10.30pm, he sent a text message to his girlfriend telling her what he was doing.
The message read: “How are you. I am at the Asda buying crisis (sic). I am bored cannot wait to pick you up.”

WHOOPS
If you don’t believe it or dispute times, take it up with these two, THEY WERE AT THE TRIAL

By Martin Evans, and Gordon Rayner
2:35PM BST 10 Oct 2011

Offline [...]

« Reply #4173 on: May 10, 2019, 11:28:17 PM »
The jury in the trial were shown the footage as prosecution barrister, Nigel Lickley QC began setting out the case against the 33-year-old Dutch engineer, telling them how Tabak continued with his normal routine after allegedly murdering Miss Yeates last December.
The video, released by Avon and Somerset Police, shows Tabak arriving at his local Asda store and walking around the shop before leaving without purchasing anything.
Tabak soon re-entered the supermarket, where he bought beer, crisps and rock salt, with CCTV footage showing him leave with his purchases.
While in the supermarket, at 10.30pm, he sent a text message to his girlfriend telling her what he was doing.
The message read: “How are you. I am at the Asda buying crisis (sic). I am bored cannot wait to pick you up.”

WHOOPS

Please be so kind as to link the quote you have made... Thanks Real  ?{)(**

Offline [...]

« Reply #4174 on: May 10, 2019, 11:29:19 PM »
If you don’t believe it or dispute times, take it up with these two, THEY WERE AT THE TRIAL

Not being funny, but what qualifies them??

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4175 on: May 10, 2019, 11:29:47 PM »

He was born in Holland

He came to England to work for Buro Happold in 2007, if memory serves me correctly...

He wasn't born in Holland and grew up in England...

The Dutch are taught English, They may write papers in English, for a purpose to do with conveying their thesis to a wider audience..

But when at home, or abroad... Dutch people use Dutch...

They do not always search in English... No-one has questioned this point, in any shape or form... No-one brought to the table at trial, if Dr Vincent Tabak, preferred to search in Dutch or English?? He wasn't asked that important question...

Come on... He's a computer whizz kid.. Any google translator will turn DOODSLAG from Dutch into to ENGLISH to give us the word MANSLAUGHTER...

Too convenient for my liking...

Why on earth when he apparently believes he will be caught any minute... Does he decide to use the one Dutch word, that in English means MANSLAUGHTER??

The language he used doesn't make any difference.

Offline [...]

« Reply #4176 on: May 10, 2019, 11:30:49 PM »
The language he used doesn't make any difference.

Language makes ALL The difference... That is the point!!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4177 on: May 10, 2019, 11:31:39 PM »

He was born in Holland

He wasn't born in Holland and grew up in England...

The Dutch are taught English, They may write papers in English, for a purpose to do with conveying their thesis to a wider audience..

But when at home, or abroad... Dutch people use Dutch...

Come on... He's a computer whizz kid.. Any google translator will turn DOODSLAG from Dutch into to ENGLISH to give us the word MANSLAUGHTER...

Too convenient for my liking...

Why on earth when he apparently believes he will be caught any minute... Does he decide to use the one Dutch word, that in English means MANSLAUGHTER??

And he worked in England, was fluent in English, he had a English girlfriend, he travel to the USA, his work colleagues were English, there is only Mr Tabak himself who can answer why he googled one word in Dutch, so to find this out, you need to ask him.

Offline [...]

« Reply #4178 on: May 10, 2019, 11:32:23 PM »

And in terms of Law... who are they exactly? I may be being ignorant here, please explain...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4179 on: May 10, 2019, 11:32:46 PM »
Please be so kind as to link the quote you have made... Thanks Real  ?{)(**

It just shows how much notice you take, it;s written under the video we have been talking about all night!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8818883/Jo-Yeates-trial-Vincent-Tabak-caught-on-CCTV-during-Asda-visit.html

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4180 on: May 10, 2019, 11:33:26 PM »

What qualifies you?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4181 on: May 10, 2019, 11:33:30 PM »
Not being funny but, they were listening and reporting on the trial. 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4182 on: May 10, 2019, 11:34:15 PM »
Language makes ALL The difference... That is the point!!

No it doesn't - you have no point (as usual).

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4183 on: May 10, 2019, 11:34:49 PM »

Offline [...]

« Reply #4184 on: May 10, 2019, 11:35:07 PM »
And he worked in England, was fluent in English, he had a English girlfriend, he travel to the USA, his work colleagues were English, there is only Mr Tabak himself who can answer why he googled one word in Dutch, so to find this out, you need to ask him.

I really really really would like to ask him... I really really would like to ask him many questions..... But is that gonna happen?????

Errrrrrrrr................ NO..

Being fluent in  language has nothing to do with someones native tongue...