Author Topic: Madeleine McCann alive?  (Read 24065 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Madeleine McCann alive?
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2019, 12:04:51 AM »
So you think OG has spent 8 years trying to find this couple ?
You believe OG have spent the last 8 years trying to find any evidence against the McCanns.  Which is more plausible, seriously ?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2019, 10:16:23 AM »
But SY did...or so Rowley said. Are they looking for this elusive couple and burglars ?

Do you think it could be possible that burglars were employed to abduct Madeleine as they had ways of entering the apartment?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2019, 10:24:13 AM »
Do you think it could be possible that burglars were employed to abduct Madeleine as they had ways of entering the apartment?

This makes sense.  It was all very well planned, with a touch of daring.  Just like Burglars.  In and Out in no time at all.

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2019, 11:59:08 AM »
IMO Madeleine was taken by a burglar or two. It was a wrong burglary. He (or they) killed her and disposed of the corpse the very same night (3 to 4 May 2007). By the way, I continue waiting to know why José Carlos and Ricardo were discarded.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 09:02:25 PM by Heriberto Janosch »

Offline barrier

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2019, 12:52:15 PM »

Then that would make them kidnappers not burglars.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2019, 12:57:00 PM »

Isn't that a school of thought from certain PJ policeman that the abduction was staged,in your case to look like a burglary,who'd have ever thunk  it, some would be in agreement with him.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2019, 01:00:36 PM »
This makes sense.  It was all very well planned, with a touch of daring.  Just like Burglars.  In and Out in no time at all.

I don't see how it was well planned. If the family were watched then an anductor or burglar would know that the patio doors were left unlocked. It would take a couple of seconds to go in that way. Once in, a quick check of the front door would have revealed an easy exit route.. The open shutters and window weren't necessary in my opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2019, 01:02:14 PM »
IMO Madeleine was taken by a burglar or two. It was a wrong burglary. He (or they) killed her and disposed of the corpse the very same night (3 to 4 May 2007). By the way, I continue waiting to know why José Carlos and Ricardo were discarded.

With respect Heriberto, I am surprised by your suggestion. Burglars don't normally steal children and they certainly aren't murderers.  If there was such a person in Luz I think we would know about it by now.

When you say José Carlos and Ricardo were discarded, what do you mean exactly?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:06:28 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2019, 01:19:22 PM »
Isn't that a school of thought from certain PJ policeman that the abduction was staged,in your case to look like a burglary,who'd have ever thunk  it, some would be in agreement with him.

What of the burglaries which had taken place in the Mark Warner apartments?  Don't you think a competent if not a certain policeman might have given some thought to them ... particularly the ones which had occurred in the building where Madeleine was staying https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/28/madeleine-mccann-abducted-during-botched-burglary/
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2019, 01:21:03 PM »

Because they had nothing to do with it,perchance.

Scotland Yard Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said the group had all been ruled out of the inquiry, Operation Grange, which was set up in 2011 by then prime minister David Cameron, after coming under pressure to act from this newspaper and Kate and Gerry McCann.

Offline barrier

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2019, 01:26:14 PM »
What of the burglaries which had taken place in the Mark Warner apartments?  Don't you think a competent if not a certain policeman might have given some thought to them ... particularly the ones which had occurred in the building where Madeleine was staying https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/28/madeleine-mccann-abducted-during-botched-burglary/

Yeah and these alleged burglars went in and half inched Madeleine and lo and behold had a client already lined up for her,beggars belief.

Offline barrier

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2019, 01:29:16 PM »
With respect Heriberto, I am surprised by your suggestion. Burglars don't normally steal children and they certainly aren't murderers.  If there was such a person in Luz I think we would know about it by now.

When you say José Carlos and Ricardo were discarded, what do you mean exactly?

Yeah and they were/are waiting just waiting around waiting to be nicked.

Offline Lace

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2019, 01:38:32 PM »
Then that would make them kidnappers not burglars.

Afterwards yes,  but burglars before they committed the act of abduction.   

I don't know why Amaral didn't investigate as to how burglars were entering the apartments.   One of the tourist said they had been burgled and yet they had locked their apartment.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2019, 01:41:32 PM »
Yeah and these alleged burglars went in and half inched Madeleine and lo and behold had a client already lined up for her,beggars belief.

We don't actually know just exactly what these burglars were about.  We do know they meet the profile of persons who are familiar with illegally entering buildings for the purpose of thieving whatever they are able to lay their hands on.

Importantly we know that they exist and more importantly we know that a certain policeman ignored that ... much as he ignored an intruder entering children's bedrooms because he had other fish to fry?

I think that level of being blind sided in a serious investigation is indeed what "beggars belief".
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2019, 01:42:26 PM »

They were never going to admit to it, were they.  But I believe that this is where the answer lies.