Author Topic: Where were Jez and Gerry standing when they did their talking? Ideas solutions  (Read 66896 times)

Offline jassi

They would have to be arrested and interviewed under caution in this country wouldn’t you think?  As would the person being pointed at.  I don’t think such a development would go unreported in this or any other country do you?

You wouldn't be arrested unless there were sufficient grounds to do so.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

You wouldn't be arrested unless there were sufficient grounds to do so.
I would think one or more of the Tapas group breaking ranks and “spilling the beans” would be sufficient grounds for arrest.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

I would think one or more of the Tapas group breaking ranks and “spilling the beans” would be sufficient grounds for arrest.

Could well be, but it would depend on whether or not they have been given immunity.
As no one  involvedhas uttered a word about it, the point is moot.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

Could well be, but it would depend on whether or not they have been given immunity.
As no one  involvedhas uttered a word about it, the point is moot.
Immunity or not, whoever they were accusing would almost certainly be arrested and questioned under caution.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Offline jassi

Immunity or not, whoever they were accusing would almost certainly be arrested and questioned under caution.

Who would know anyway?

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

Who would know anyway?
I think if a McCann were arrested and questioned under caution we would all know.  Any reason why we would not?

Offline faithlilly

I think if a McCann were arrested and questioned under caution we would all know.  Any reason why we would not?

Any reason why we would ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

I thought we were talking about a stool pigeon

Or maybe not -

Offline ShiningInLuz

What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

It's in the link.
There is no relevant information in your link IMO.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Any reason why we would ?
It would be an explosive news story and why wouldn’t we?  We heard about the arguidos in Portugal.

Offline ShiningInLuz

There is no relevant information in your link IMO.
Then once again we have a difference of opinion.   (&^&
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Then once again we have a difference of opinion.   (&^&
yup.  Personally I don’t think the combined forces of the Met and the PJ would be spending in excess of £12m on this investigation if the case could never come to trial owing to some statute of limitations law.  No doubt you think the opposite.