Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592360 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1470 on: May 21, 2018, 04:19:26 PM »
Thanks mrswah....   I thought it may have been but I wasn't sure and didn't want to have got that incorrect..  ?{)(**

Offline [...]

« Reply #1471 on: May 21, 2018, 04:35:03 PM »
The account of the trial is Sally Ramage's !

mrswah... Is it accurate??  Or has she deliberatley changed things in it??

Offline [...]

« Reply #1472 on: May 21, 2018, 06:46:42 PM »
I keep trying to clarify what is what... Who organised the TV appeals and who put the information out there so quickly....

The link is about the first TV interview, which I believe I have established was on the 20th December 2010....

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg462679#msg462679

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I think Rebecca Scott put paid to that... in fact her post lets us know who is doing all of the appeals etc...

Rebecca Scott
24 December 2010 (13:55)
HI GUYS, JO'S LOVING FAMILY AND BOYFRIEND ARE DOING ALL THE PRESS CONFERENCES AND NEWSPAPER/TV INTERVIEWS APPEALS ETC FOR THE MOMENT AS OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE IN THE BEST (AND MOST INFORMED) POSITION TO DO SO. PLEASE ALL KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK OF SPREADING HER FACE (EITHER THROUGH FACEBOOK USING ONE OF OUR POSTERS BY PRINTING ONE OF FROM THIS WEBSITE) IN PROMINENT POSITIONS, FLIERS ETC....AND OF COURSE SPREAD THE WORD TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! THANKS EVERYONE.. BECKY XxX

I have looked at that post many many times.....  She has posted this on the 24th December 2010 ..

We at that point have had 2 TV appeals that I remember featuring not only The Yeates but 2 Police Officers....  These 2 TV interviews cannot be 'Official'.. (imo)

So The Yeates (imo) have got to have connection or friends within Avon and Somerset Police Force....

We had apparently DS Mark Saunders appealing for information with the Yeates family and DC Bevan.... We have Mr Yeates grinning about the sort of friends he has in Bristol and how Joanna Yeates wouldn't know them....

(Mr Yeates) Not close.............                            Unless something happened which something got out of control, but I,  (mrs Yeates shakes her head) ... I don't know what close people Jo's got down here, erm........ But of the people we know down here,  I I.... (shakes head with a big smile on his face) ..No No (Almost laughing)..  Not for a second.....
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So what friends do they have in Bristol??

Media?? Police???

I keep saying I don't know what is real in this case..... So were The Police all real?? I mean all of the Police on Canygne Road before Joanna yeates was found??
Was that staged the Incident room outside Canygne Road.... Police apparently searching??

I did post what Rupert Evelyn said....  And

The Police believe she reached her Flat, as shopping receipts and her coat were both there. What happened after that is so far inexplicable..

(Rupert Evelyn)
The abdundance of Police Officers, both in and around Jo's Flat give the sense that this is a major crime scene.. When in reality 5 days after she went Missing.. The Police are still treating this as a "Missing Person"s enquiry.

So reality is the "Police" had and were treating this as a Missing Persons Inquiry... Therefore they are not doing very much at this point ..(imo)
It was "The Yeates who appear to be letting everyone know that it is more serious.... WHY!!!

The Police wait 48 hours after someone/an adult has been reported Missing... Nothing indicated what had happened at The Flat so, they would wait...(imo)

So who were the Police men/women etc, who went around straight away to Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat to ask questions??
Were they real Policemen??  Why would they be knocking on neighbours doors at that hour of the morning for a Missing Adult... Wouldn't they have waited till the light of day at the very least??

I just assumed that the Police responded straight away and all the bells and whistles happened at the same time... But I am not convinced that is true... (imo)

If what Rebecca Scott tells us on the 24th December 2010 is true... then that in turn means that the appeals are NOT from the Police.....

The Facebook page and the helpfindjo webpage are all designed by her family... They are the ones courting the media and wanting everyone to be involved....

They are the ones telling people to contact the Police...

Greg Beardon
All press should be directed to the Avon and Somerset Police.

Did the Police not take this as serious???

Were they all involved in getting the Polices attention  by using Facebook and the webpages??

If they had friends within the Police , or with the media... It doesn't take long to borrow a car or two...

This case becomes more and more disturbing...(imo)...

What real evidence was there that Joanna Yeates was abducted?? None (imo)... It was her father who first said that it was in his opinion she had been abducted....

___________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mr Yeates) I think , my personal feelings I think she was abducted... From her Flat after getting home from her flat, we cant.... we've got no idea of the circumstances of the abduction. But because of what was left behind the flat , we feel that she wouldn't have gone out by herself. Erm............. leaving all those things behind, maybe one of them and she was taken away somewhere... we don't know by whom or by what people erm...

Mr Yeates is the one who planted that seed in our minds... No physical evidence came to light to prove that she had been abducted....

By Interview we see after the trial in documentaries... Mrs Yeates starts saying that she believed that Joanna Yeates had been abducted, and we find out she goes around banging on car boots....

In fact....  It's Mrs yeates who talks of her lying in the snow somewhere..

____________________________________________________________________________________________

(Mrs Yeates ) I go numb.... with all this snow around I sometimes picture her lying.. If  for some reason she had collapsed or had been discarded and she was alive,( shaking her head) in all this snow and the cold... I just... (breaks down sobbing) can't bare the thought of it... I don't go with it.... (crying)

Why would you envisage your daughter lying in the snow somewhere if she had been abducted??
There are many places that she could have been ....

* A House
* A Garage
* A Warehouse
* A Cellar
* Inside a bed
* Being driven around in a van or car

Many options, Yet she ends up being found lying in the snow....

Why haven't The Police looked at this??  It make me think that they knew more than they were saying....

To be abducted, there has to be a motive for this, and there appears no motive for abducting Joanna Yeates...  Therefore, she was just a missing person.... There was NO motive for Dr Vincent Tabak to kill his neighbour....

There are too many unanswered questions in this case....

What was The Yeates involvement in this case? Because it appear to me that it was they who were pulling the strings... It appears to me that they were the puppet masters....

Was there ever an "Official" appeal by The Police in the disappearance of Joanna Yeates?? Because it appears that it was The Yeates who did the TV appeals and The Yeates and friends who did all the Missing Posters appeals.... So di the Yeates name the Operation...Operation Braid?? Because if the Posters were not Official , then the Operational name possibly came from them....

This is why there is no Reference Number on the Posters and the numbers to ring are Crime Stoppers and a none emergency number... This is from one of the very first handmade posters that were issued.... (image attached.. ) Why would the crime stoppers number be advertised on the poster when "NO Crime " had been committed!!!

Other posters tell people to quote Operation Braid... Some posters also have a web address of the helpfindjo webpage...

The Yeates pushed for this being a major crime (imo)... They pushed the public into giving information, all before Joanna Yeates was apparently found dead!!

I will keep saying .... what is this about??  Why are the Yeates crying and sobbing when the Police are still not responding to this as serious...(imo) The Police didn't make these TV appeals.... they did!!

Is any of this real??? Or is it all an act?? 

One last thing that has sprung to mind.... In the first appeal Mr Yeates asks everyone to contact the Police.. But in the second appeal, Mrs Yeates asks everyone to contact the relevant people....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

(Mr Yeates)
Jo.. whatever the reason you haven't been in touch over the last few days.. I want you to know that we love you dearly and are desperate to know that your safe and well, please get in touch as soon as possible, either to the Police  or anyone that can confirm your ok.

(Mrs Yeates) I think we need to say that The Police , we know that they are doing everything.. we just try to be as helpful as we can....

(Looking straight to camera... I think they are readying from an auto cue) If there is any body out there who's Wizz Jo... seen somebody who looks like her Or just heard something really unusual  or weird or how ever small it is, please contact the relevant people, Um.. you may

What changed from the first TV interview to the second??  Relevant People?? Had they been told not to say Police?? It is just weird that all...

My other main problem still is the date of death of Joanna Yeates on the cross in the cemetary... 25th December 2010...

It's like it is some kind of Crime TV show, this case... Nothing makes sense... nothing follows protocol... And for some reason... No-one will speak of it !!

Rebecca Scott.... " (AND MOST INFORMED) POSITION TO DO SO. "...

Now they are only the most informed people to do so because of there Facebook page... (imo).. I believe that was how they knew that Joanna yeates had gone to the pub in the afternoon, because a person on facebook said so....

One thing none of us know... Is what information The Yeates received in private messages and what they received in phone calls..... At some point I believe it is possible they gave their phone numbers to some people.... Because of what Alla....Chris Yeates partners says....

Alla Amanjot Yeates
23 December 2010
WARNING: please do not distribute any of our numbers! Thanks

Well why would the members of this little facebook group have their numbers?? Why would you need to warn them, it should be immediate family and a few friends... not telling some hundreds, maybe thousands of people that message... And family and friends would know not to... (imo)

Oh... what a strange Case ....!!

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg462600#msg462600

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg456134#msg456134

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg462679#msg462679

Offline [...]

« Reply #1473 on: May 22, 2018, 02:16:22 PM »
A Theory....

R v Vincent Tabak [2011] Case number T20117031 The murder case

Dr Tabak was charged by police with the murder of Joanna Yeates on that Friday evening after she returned from the public house and whilst his own girlfriend Miss Marston was attending the annual pre-Christmas party held, at the employer’s invitation for all employees of the company she worked for. Dr Tabak’s girlfriend had travelled to the Christmas party by coach, arranged for the staff by her employers and Dr Tabak had planned to collect his live-in partner, Miss Marston, from the Bristol coach station on its return after the party was over.
Miss Marston owned a grey car which they both used, in a similar way that Greg Reardon and Joanna Yeates used her car. Dr Tabak is alleged to have killed Miss Yeates whilst his girlfriend was at her employer’s party; to have gone shopping in an Asda supermarket at about 11.30 pm that evening, having driven around Bristol to look for a suitable place to deposit Miss Yeates’ body and having found one, did the deed before collecting his live-in partner from the coach station after midnight, stopping off briefly to buy them both cooked beef-burgers, which they ate on their way home in the car. This is what the Prosecuting Counsel told the Court on the first day of the murder trial, Monday 10 th October, 2011.
The jury

The reporting of this case and the mentioning of witness's whom did not attend the court or give a written witness's statement that was read out in court, has always confused me....

But like most things there should be a simple answer.......

When I first read the authors account of Dr Vincent Tabak's Case, I believe that they had made some basic errors... I was blinded and had been spoon fed the information from the national papers....

Now there is no reason for the author to get Miss Morsons name incorrect.... No need whatsoever... It has be reported in all of the papers... I believe the author also attended court proceedings in this case...

Tanja Morson was not a protected witness, she made NO appearance at court... so there should be no need for a name change....

Is she really a Marston??

When I put Marston into the search I came up with a company called Marston Holdings, the weirder part of that is that they are an enforcement agency....

Providing the highest standards of service to customers.
Marston has a nationwide network of over 600 enforcement agents engaged across the UK to enforce a variety of warrants, including distress, arrest and many others.

In their daily interactions, enforcement agents demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism and knowledge, by upholding the standards and ethics that we and our clients require for every customer.

“Marston’s access to a nationwide field force of enforcement agents forms a crucial part of our business. Often facing difficult and challenging circumstances, our network of talented and diverse agents work hard to recover outstanding fees owed to our clients.”

Steve Newman, Services Director

I have no idea if Miss Morson is Miss marston, but if she really is I can understand why they qould keep her identity secret, if she is connected to this company in some way....

That publication I have referred to at the begining of this post is published in America, and I it is possible (imo) that any publication in the UK may have been banned... Therefore publishing in another country and naming Dr Vincent Tabak's girlfriend by her known name wouldn't be prohibited..

It has been mentioned before that it was a case of mistaken identity and Dr Vincent tabak's girfriend was the actual target...

Now that would make more sense is she was connected to this companyas kidnapping her would be a viable reasaon to ask for a ransom..

The images we see in the papers of Tanja Morson, may in fact not be her.... It could quite easily be someone else... Someone whom assumed the role of his girlfriend...  There really should be no reason to identify Tanja Morson especially as she could have been and should have been a potential witness.. Yet we have seen photographs of a blonde lady that the papers claim is Tanja Morson Dr Vincent Tabak's girlfriend, published in the newspapers, showing her visiting him at Long Larton Prison in February 2011...

The pictures of her and Dr Vincent Tabak have been photoshopped (imo) like many other images...

That brings another question... why weren't the papers prosecuted for printing images and possibly identifying a Potential Witness in a Murder trial before the trial took place???

So if the lady in the photos at Long Lartin are not of Dr Vincent Tabak's girlfriend, and Miss Morson is not Dr Vincent Tabak's girlfriend... Then The media didn't identify a potential witness......... And anything said about Tanja Morson in the papers doesn't matter... Because for all intense and purposes We Do Not know the identity of Dr Vincent Tabak's girlfriend... (imo) I believe the media would have been prosecuted.. (imo) for identifying a potential witness in a Murder trial...

What was Operation Braid???

We have too many Police Officers in attendance at Longwood Lane for a Missing Person, whom at the point of her being found could have simply died of hypothermia... Nothing said she had been murdered at the point... We have Officers from many homicide investigations in attendance... when in reality we shouldn't have...

Ann Reddrop Head of The Complex Case Unit involved in a Simple murder Case..??

This case is COMPLEX.... And it shouldn't be ....

People in this case have assumed roles.... Therefore why not assume names also???

Was there a plot to kidnap Dr Vincent Tabak's girlfriend?? Or was there a known Plot?/ Was Dr Vincent Tabak's girlfriend connected to the Police??

There is no reason for Dr Vincent tabak's girlfriend NOT attending court and giving testimony... she should be there...

If Dr Vincent Tabak's girlfriend is connected to Marston enforcement agency , that too would be a reason for Dr Vincent Tabak to keep quiet and admitting guilt... By protecting his girlfriends identity being revealed...

And why no memeber of his family speak of what happened in this case..

It would also be a reason for Dr Vincent Tabak  attending the Old Bailey with his Unique case Number U2011387

Leonora saying that a deal had been struck, would make even more sense... Because it would be more about protecting his girlfriend and her connections than anything else.... (imo)

So we need to know why the trial took place?? Because I don't believe it was about Dr Vincent Tabak....

The guilty verdict is cut and dry even before the jury have taken their seats at tria... (imo) The out come would always be that... Nothing adds up in this case... Nothing makes sense... (imo)

The question has to be did the real killer know who Dr Vincent Tabak's girlfriend was ?? Was it just coincidence that she live d at that address??

Did Dr Vincent Tabak and his girlfriend move out because of who she was and she didn't want the attention??
There is no reason for Dr Vincent Tabak to admit to killing Joanna Yeates whatsoever.. unless, he is trying to protect someone... And the only person I believe he could be protecting is his girlfriend.... Especially if she had connections to an enforcement agency....

So who was protecting the killer ????

Did Miss Marston work for the agency in any capacity?? She may have known if the real killer had , had previous warrants served?? Was it Miss Marston that everyone wanted to silence?? A valid question....

Again I must state that these are my theories and ideas in relation to this case.... my opinion based on what I find....

But the idea brings  interest... And as always it's just a thought.....

Edit.... From page 1 of this topic...

And Miss Morson seems to agree, having failed to make a single  appearance at court.

Why would Clegg reveal the name of a person in court, knowing as a experienced QC that naming people in a trial that are not witness's or having a statement from them that is available for the court, would land him in deep water.... Therefore I put forward to everyone, That Miss Morson was possibly an assumed name... And Clegg didn't identify anyone.... !!!

https://marstonholdings.co.uk/our-team/our-agent-network/

Offline [...]

« Reply #1474 on: June 07, 2018, 08:56:05 AM »
Missing persons first tweeted about Joanna Yeates on the 23rd December 2010, There are no other tweets I can find from them on this Missing Persons story...

Missing People

Verified account

@missingpeople
Following Following @missingpeople
More
MISSING PERSON: Joanna Yeates, 25, missing from Bristol since 17 December 2010. http://bit.ly/hE7e9K Please RT

12:25 PM - 23 Dec 2010

I found another interesting tweet...

Jenny Simpson

@jennysimpson
Follow Follow @jennysimpson
More
@google does keyword Facebook trigger stories getting into Entertainment section of news? Why else missing person Joanna Yeates story there?

1:15 PM - 22 Dec 2010

Avon and Somerset Police didn't place a facebook advert until after Joanna Yeates was found Murdered... (image attached)

So how did Joanna Yeates "Missing" story feature in the entertainment section of the news by the 22nd December 2010 ??

Who had the ability to make this happen??

More to the point, (imo) I think someone was already aware what this case was about... It's like it is not real to me... I have been everywhere with it and nothing makes sense...

In the begining I said I would not believe that Dr Vincent Tabak was guilty, unless someone gave me proof of this....

Well... If this is a TV story and the culprit was supposed to be a man named Dr Vincent tabak, whom for no reason killed his next door neighbour he did not know... Then YES... he would be guilty.....

But if it is supposed to be real life, then I still maintain that he is Innocent....

I still think it is some kind of Moot trial, and I am not sure if Joanna Yeates is a real person....  I have found a couple of images which I will post, that has me asking more questions...

https://twitter.com/jennysimpson/status/17568896571674624
https://twitter.com/missingpeople/status/17918753815662592

Offline [...]

« Reply #1475 on: June 07, 2018, 09:23:43 AM »
I went back to "The Killers" program... I was looking for when Mr Yeates had said that he was the one who found Joanna Yeates earring under the clothes..... But instead I found something else....

I either read it or it was in an Interview with the Yeates... And David Yeates remarks about a photograph of Joanna Yeates that was taken at the garden at home.... It's the one with the shoebox and she is drawing or painting....

Of course when I need this for reference I am having difficulty locating it...

I have attached the photograph that David Yeates had remark upon.... But of course it doesn't end there because a similar image is seen in the "Killers" program.... But the two images differ and they shouldn't....

If it is one of David Yeates home photographs of his daughter then the images should be identical in all respects... But of course they are not......

On the second image I have attached ..Joanna Yeates head position differs... There are yellow flowers and greenery to the bottom left of the image.... Joanna Yeates looks different in the second image... younger...

There should only be one image of Joanna Yeates in her garden not two! You can find the image at 20:05 of the video....

So where did "The Killers" program get this image of Joanna Yeates??  All I keep thinking is that it is all staged... everything.... And finding that other picture of Joanna Yeates in the garden at home only adds to my suspicions...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nJqbxSVNOA&t=946s

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Baz

« Reply #1476 on: June 07, 2018, 03:54:17 PM »
I went back to "The Killers" program... I was looking for when Mr Yeates had said that he was the one who found Joanna Yeates earring under the clothes..... But instead I found something else....

I either read it or it was in an Interview with the Yeates... And David Yeates remarks about a photograph of Joanna Yeates that was taken at the garden at home.... It's the one with the shoebox and she is drawing or painting....

Of course when I need this for reference I am having difficulty locating it...

I have attached the photograph that David Yeates had remark upon.... But of course it doesn't end there because a similar image is seen in the "Killers" program.... But the two images differ and they shouldn't....

If it is one of David Yeates home photographs of his daughter then the images should be identical in all respects... But of course they are not......

On the second image I have attached ..Joanna Yeates head position differs... There are yellow flowers and greenery to the bottom left of the image.... Joanna Yeates looks different in the second image... younger...

There should only be one image of Joanna Yeates in her garden not two! You can find the image at 20:05 of the video....

So where did "The Killers" program get this image of Joanna Yeates??  All I keep thinking is that it is all staged... everything.... And finding that other picture of Joanna Yeates in the garden at home only adds to my suspicions...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nJqbxSVNOA&t=946s

I'm a little confused. Why should there only be one photo of her in the garden? Seems to me that they are different photos taken on the same day.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1477 on: June 08, 2018, 09:20:41 AM »

Offline Admin

« Reply #1478 on: June 10, 2018, 01:54:32 PM »
Reminder to all members!

Forum Rules

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not always actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.  We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clear and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.

Please treat all members with respect and accept gracefully that other users may not necessarily share your point of view.  Debates should be structured and constructive, they should not be used as a mechanism to disrupt or goad or provoke other users.  In the event that a breach of these rules occurs, moderators can invoke sanctions which can include pre authorisation of posts and a temporary ban.

These rules will be amended periodically as the need arises.

ADMIN

Offline [...]

« Reply #1479 on: June 14, 2018, 07:36:27 AM »
(54) * She's taken the opportunity to tidy things up... For starters she had organised the washing, you know Clothes
          washing and erm... washing up the stuff in the kitchen, things were nice and tidy..

I keep thinking about this.... I believed that Mr Yeates must have seen the washing piled up somewhere ready to do the clothes washing...

But I then have to wonder why he knew this..... I go back to Mr Yeates having said that it was he who found the earring under the clothes, and wonder if it was this washing pile that he talks of....

So... why didn't Greg say that there was a pile of clothes washing?? Why did Greg say it was he whom found both earrings??

He has taken the stand... has he told an untruth??  I believe he told an untruth before, when he said they moved in on the 25th October 2010, yet he had advertised on face book that he had ski's to give away on the 16th October 2010.. And to pick them up from Clifton....

If Joanna Yeates had organised the clothes washing as her father has stated, then Dr Vincent Tabak could NOT have killed Joanna Yeates within minutes of her arriving home....

Joanna Yeates must have had time to start to do housework.... She appears to have had time to change her clothes, she is found in a different top than she was wearing at the Ram....

So is the pile of cloths that needed to be washed the reason that The Yeates come to the conclusion that Joanna Yeates must have been abducted??

There had to be something in the Flat other than 'What was left behind" (i believe her father says) that indicated that she had left in the middle of something.... Therefore the only thing I can say is it is "The Clothes Washing".... And it is the "Clothes Washing" , which was left behind.....

Keys etc, cannot be it... (imo)... But starting to get on with your washing and organising your clothing so that they are in piles, may indicate that she left not of her own accord.... By Joanna Yeates getting ready to bake as has been suggested, she wouldn't have left mid cook....

Dr Vincent Tabak says he turned the oven off..... A detail that seems a little odd.... Countdown to Murder depicts the turning off of the oven...  Had Joanna Yeates put the oven on to bake??.... had she been sorting out her clothes washing??

We see the tour of the Flat... we see images of the kitchen, we see the oven....
Now I can only speculate that it was possible that some part of the oven had been turned on for that information to be in Dr Vincent Tabak's testimony...Maybe the temperature knob was still turned??  On the program it does show 2 actions to turning the oven off.. (Turning the temperature knob of first.. then the other oven knob..)

Was the temperature knob still turned??  Dr Vincent Tabak doesn't mention the temperature knob in his testimony... only that he turned the oven off....  He's in a rush.... apparently, but he does 2 actions because?? 

If you are in a rush, what is the quickest way to turn the oven off??  I would say the "RED" switch on the wall to the right of the oven....

So the question has to be was the knobs on the oven actually still turned on when the Police came to The house or did the Yeates or Greg notice this??

Therefore when Greg came home he must have used the Microwave to warm his pizza up that he ate... Because he doesn't give details of the oven at trial.... And if he used the oven , no-one would know if Dr Vincent Tabak had turned it off..(imo)

There was an article that I had posted, where Greg describes what he did when he returned home... he ate Pizza and went back to the car... Of course I can't find it at the minute... But I do remember posting about it....

Why didn't Greg speak of the oven?? Why was it mentioned by Dr Vincent Tabak at trial?? Why wasn't the pile of washing mentioned at trial??

That is 2 reason to believe that Joanna Yeates was forced from her home... Or left suddenly... The washing being sorted and the knobs of the oven not being turned off...  I am sure if Dr Vincent Tabak or the real killer was in such a rush he would use the red switch to make sure the electric source was not on.... But put Joanna Yeates washing into piles???? why would he do that??.... more to the point why wasn't the washing being organised mentioned at trial??

Greg does mention a pile of clothes....

Mr Reardon said that he found a pair of his girlfriend's earrings in the bedroom.
One was in the bed and the other earring was on the floor under some clothes.

It's the closest we get to organised washing... And Mr Yeates does state that Joanna Yeates had taken the opportunity to organise the washing....

Are there images of this organised washing?? The photo's we see of the Flat are staged.... But did the Police take Photo's of Joanna Yeates washing pile??? And did they take photo's of the oven knobs and red switch??

The photo's we see of the flat cannot be the real evidence..(imo) The Flat is completely staged...  So what happened to the images the Police took of this Flat?? They must be somewhere.... We only have the medias images to go off.... Now that has me wondering why it is the media showing us a tour of Joanna Yeates Flat after the jury had seen it?? why wasn't there an Official Police video of the interior of Joanna Yeates Flat???

Maybe there is... And it is with the rest of the evidence and photographs of what Joanna Yeates Flat really looked like, and not the staged images that we have come to know.... And just maybe, we also see this pile of organised washing within these images, as well as images of the Oven with knobs that have not been turned off....

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2kpoos
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8239.msg456649#msg456649

Offline [...]

« Reply #1480 on: June 14, 2018, 10:12:02 AM »
1st January 2011 3:45pm The Telegraph

Her boyfriend Greg Reardon also issued a statement in which he declared he would always love her but criticised the media's ''character assassination'' of ''as yet innocent men''.

Did Dr Vincent Tabak actually get cautioned in Holland??  arrested?? We knew nothing of the Holland Interview until the trial in October 2011, yet as early as January 2011 Greg Reardon appears to be part to some Police information....

Why else would he use the term INNOCENT MEN!!

Who informed him of what was happening to Dr Vincent Tabak?? 

The only other person to be talked to and lead away from his house is Peter Stanley.... Now there's NO mention of him being arrested either!

So whom are these INNOCENT MEN??

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8235055/Joanna-Yeates-was-stolen-from-us-say-family.html

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #1481 on: June 15, 2018, 08:04:28 PM »
Curious how they quote that the body was found in a ditch, there is no ditch. The only ditch, as such, runs alongside the track off Longwood Lane leading to the back of the big estate.
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1482 on: June 15, 2018, 09:11:48 PM »
Curious how they quote that the body was found in a ditch, there is no ditch. The only ditch, as such, runs alongside the track off Longwood Lane leading to the back of the big estate.

Not all reports quoted that, but I recall one or two doing so. it was also said that the body was found on the grass verge alongside the quarry. I just can't imagine anyone walking their dog there---it would be too dangerous, IMO.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1483 on: June 16, 2018, 08:42:45 AM »

Which big estate Aerial??

Offline [...]

« Reply #1484 on: June 16, 2018, 11:34:18 AM »
... I'll come back to this....