Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1352909 times)

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2013, 03:37:18 PM »
They are not Portuguese and they are not in prison. In fact they were in a meeting with Portuguese investigating team/authorities very recently.

Exactly!

Isn't it a good thing Anne can't find anything out about Dr Alves being present or not at the PJ headquarters?
This way we know there's no leaks, up to now. No dossiers to use on any of these PJ.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2013, 03:39:09 PM »
Tomorrows papers ,new leads are because she is alive

Well last week the papers said

Maddy found in Greece

Maddy found in Ireland

When will the media stop using this child to make money out of her. ITS DISGUSTING.

If the child is alive she wont be for long if the media keep on about her being found.

To be honest all this new activity, is it smoke and mirrors....

How come ALL of a sudden after trawling through lots of papers for 15 months they may have found something of note.

I am so not getting excited about this. IF it was that obvious 15 months ago, and was missed then was it that obvious...that TWO police forces missed it. I thought the English police were helping the PJ at the time.

Also Amaral was only on the case upto the sighting of the Smiths then when he was taken of it seemed the investigation went down hill.

Maybe they have found something or they are checking on movements of people that wasnt checked before because the timeline has changed etc.

We shall see.

I am kind of not getting excited. ALSO I find it odd that the PJ are saying the investigating they are doing has nothing to do with Scotland Yard which makes me wonder what is going on.

We shall see ....... It would be lovely if Maddy finally came home for xmas.

Offline xtina

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2013, 03:40:24 PM »
They are not Portuguese and they are not in prison. In fact they were in a meeting with Portuguese investigating team/authorities very recently.

Oh right ......whatever

Good job they are  not  Portuguese then ......

my point was though....imustpointit out  .....apparently not a  crime  in  England  ....but a  crime  in Portugal ....they were  in Portugal  ....
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline j.rob

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2013, 03:58:14 PM »
Sounds like a lot of media spin to me.

Smoke and mirrors.

And I agree this is all about selling newspapers. Making money out of the disappearance of a child. Disgusting. And also I presume a justification for the Madeleine Fund which purports to be trying to find her.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2013, 03:59:31 PM »
Oh right ......whatever

Good job they are  not  Portuguese then ......

my point was though....imustpointit out  .....apparently not a  crime  in  England  ....but a  crime  in Portugal ....they were  in Portugal  ....

well that's Portugal for you - they have them bang to rights on a crime in Portugal and don't arrest them.

Offline xtina

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2013, 04:17:28 PM »
well that's Portugal for you - they have them bang to rights on a crime in Portugal and don't arrest them.

mmmmmmmm ...............that was the reason  they fled  to England  .....they knew they were about  to be arrested IMO
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Benita

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2013, 04:21:44 PM »

mmmmmmmm ...............that was the reason  they fled  to England  .....they knew they were about  to be arrested IMO

really? then why did the pj let them go when they could of stopped them ..who's being silly now 

Offline comanche

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2013, 04:22:57 PM »
that is not a true statement they were given permission to return to England so many myths.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2013, 04:23:04 PM »

EAW
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 04:33:11 PM by imustpointout »

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2013, 04:24:06 PM »
that is not a true statement they were given permission to return to England so many myths.

they were not refused permission and apparently got over the border on an Easyjet flight!

Offline j.rob

« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2013, 04:42:50 PM »
Both Express and Star apparently suggesting that Madeleine McCann may well be alive and that the aim of the PJ is to reunite her with her family.

Hmmmm - what is really going on? How can it be that the McCann's have been completely ruled out as having anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter or any knowledge of what really happened to her?

The abduction theory has more holes than a colander. It was the theory advanced by the McCann's themselves, without any proper evidence. Furthermore, the theory conflicted strongly with their own belief system that abduction was a very rare event, and not one that they had worried about when they left their children alone in the apartment.

And if the McCanns were so convinced at such an early stage that a stranger had abducted Madeleine, then why did they let the crime scene be contaminated by so many people?

I suppose the Emperor has been walking around now for so long in his birthday suit that it has become the norm. The show must go on.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2013, 04:47:07 PM »
Hmmmm - what is really going on? How can it be that the McCann's have been completely ruled out as having anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter or any knowledge of what really happened to her?

The abduction theory has more holes than a colander. It was the theory advanced by the McCann's themselves, without any proper evidence. Furthermore, the theory conflicted strongly with their own belief system that abduction was a very rare event, and not one that they had worried about when they left their children alone in the apartment.

And if the McCanns were so convinced at such an early stage that a stranger had abducted Madeleine, then why did they let the crime scene be contaminated by so many people?

I suppose the Emperor has been walking around now for so long in his birthday suit that it has become the norm. The show must go on.

"And if the McCanns were so convinced at such an early stage that a stranger had abducted Madeleine"

Not just any stranger abducted her, it was a paedophile!
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline comanche

« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2013, 04:58:22 PM »
I cannot after six and a half years and I have been around since the tragic news broke cannot see the holes. The McCanns are not ppl of interest and not commited a crime we have been informed by PJ & SY. Lets all be positive and hopefully Madeleine will be found,safe and reunited with her family but I  know she will need and the family lots of help.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2013, 05:01:13 PM »

That's a most sensible post..they fled Portugal because they feared they were about to be arrested...for a crime they had not committed...whats wrong with that

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2013, 05:03:05 PM »

Kate McCann's lawyer Carlos Pinto de Abreu: ''If you were Portuguese this would be enough to put you in prison.''

You would need the full context from where that was taken