Author Topic: Why do some believe the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance?  (Read 16607 times)

Offline The General

Does he believe the parents account... Or is he sceptical of them
That's my point Davel; there's a 3rd state - he's really interested, but doesn't have any information, certainly not enough to form an opinion. He can't make his mind up. He's in a creosotic state.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline ShiningInLuz

I can't write everything  out every post.. My beliefs are based on evidence... That's how the justice, system works..

What is, factual is that if you don't believe the mccanns you are, a, sceptic.. Like it or not

That appears to be your belief system.  Merely repeating it ad nauseam does not make it correct.

What might be interesting to know is if OG or Oporto work according to your simplistic belief system, or whether they are more professional.

&^^&*
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

That appears to be your belief system.  Merely repeating it ad nauseam does not make it correct.

What might be interesting to know is if OG or Oporto work according to your simplistic belief system, or whether they are more professional.

&^^&*

I'm sure they work to exactly the same system as me... What other system us there..

Look at the evidence... See where it points and follow it.. That is absolutely  correct

Offline Robittybob1

No it isn't the first time.... I've said it from the start... Look at my interpretation of the odds
Well one way or the other if you can accept woke and wandered followed by the actions of a stranger, you and I are fellow supporters, except that the McCanns have yet to accept woke and wandered afaik.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

That's my point Davel; there's a 3rd state - he's really interested, but doesn't have any information, certainly not enough to form an opinion. He can't make his mind up. He's in a creosotic state.

Then he's not a fence sitter... He's uninformed..
A fencesitter is someone who cannot make their mind up based on the evidence

Offline Mr Gray

Well one way or the other if you can accept woke and wandered followed by the actions of a stranger, you and I are fellow supporters, except that the McCanns have yet to accept woke and wandered afaik.
I see it as a possibility...

Offline Robittybob1

I see it as a possibility...
Even when the McCanns (Kate in particular) seems to totally reject the idea.   So you are willing to go against Kate as a "possibility".  Not a die hard supporter then?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

Even when the McCanns (Kate in particular) seems to totally reject the idea.   So you are willing to go against Kate as a "possibility".  Not a die hard supporter then?

You seem to be getting the picture..

Offline The General

Then he's not a fence sitter... He's uninformed..
A fencesitter is someone who cannot make their mind up based on the evidence
I refuse to be drawn in to your perpetual loop of futility, for fear of ending up barking at the curtains like Rob the other day. Good day to you sir.

Offline Mr Gray

I refuse to be drawn in to your perpetual loop of futility, for fear of ending up barking at the curtains like Rob the other day. Good day to you sir.

I thought we were going down the boozer

Offline The General

I thought we were going down the boozer
Can't decide.
....let's do it!

Offline G-Unit

Sp what we have are people who believe that others believe the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance.

I think there are people who believe it, but I'm not convinced they post on this forum regularly.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

Sp what we have are people who believe that others believe the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance.

I think there are people who believe it, but I'm not convinced they post on this forum regularly.

Just to clarify.
You are not convinced that any  regularly posting posters on this forum believe that Madeleine's parents were not directly involved in Madeleine's disappearance?
Does this include the disposal of her body?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 03:13:42 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

R u serious...... Of course, there are posters, here who think the mccanns are directly involved.... And disposed of the body

Offline slartibartfast

R u serious...... Of course, there are posters, here who think the mccanns are directly involved.... And disposed of the body

Evidence?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.