Author Topic: Why do some believe the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance?  (Read 16602 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

There are at least two who post regularly on this forum but both have remained silent so far.

I'm on 20% warning & being watched, so, I'm not allowed to say that I believe the parents dunnit.

Presently I don't believe they did do it, well, at least for the next 4 days anyway, until my warning expires, after that I might start believing that they did again.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

I'm on 20% warning & being watched, so, I'm not allowed to say that I believe the parents dunnit.

Presently I don't believe they did do it, well, at least for the next 4 days anyway, until my warning expires, after that I might start believing that they did again.
You’re allowed to say you think the parents dunnit, as long as you don’t state it as fact.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

You’re allowed to say you think the parents dunnit, as long as you don’t state it as fact.
You're kidding, right? I was 'watched' for typing the word 'sh4g'.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

Well if you’re not allowed to say it then why has this thread been allowed?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

Well if you’re not allowed to say it then why has this thread been allowed?
True. Maybe I'll test it.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Yes I wrote 'sh1t' using those specific characters & got a warning for it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline The General

Yes I wrote 'sh1t' using those specific characters & got a warning for it.
Bowlax. Cite!

Offline G-Unit

I omitted the word sceptic .

Do you mean that there are no regularly posting sceptic posters who do not believe that Madeleines parents were involved directly in her disappearance including disposal of her body?

On my useless little phone!

I said I'm not convinced that there are regular posters here who believe the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance.

What we do have are regular posters who are willing to accept and discuss the possibility that they were.

Accepting that something's possible isn't the same as believing it happened.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

It is odd that not one single sceptic is prepared to say why the believe the parents were directly involved in Madeleine’s disappearance.  Can it really be true that there is no one posting on this forum who is persuaded by the evidence that the McCanns are as guilty as sin?  We have an assertion on another thread that the odds of Madeleine being abducted are 4.124 billion to one, that leaves parental involvement vs woke and wandered.  Surely someone here is prepared to put their neck on the line and own up to thinking the McCanns were directly involved?

Offline Mr Gray

I said I'm not convinced that there are regular posters here who believe the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance.

What we do have are regular posters who are willing to accept and discuss the possibility that they were.

Accepting that something's possible isn't the same as believing it happened.

I'm convinced there are at least three posters who I have named who believe the parents are directly involved.... You consider it a possibility... Well so do I... The difference is you are unwilling to put any figures on your opinion wheras I'm happy to openly discuss it

Offline The General

It is odd that not one single sceptic is prepared to say why the believe the parents were directly involved in Madeleine’s disappearance.  Can it really be true that there is no one posting on this forum who is persuaded by the evidence that the McCanns are as guilty as sin?  We have an assertion on another thread that the odds of Madeleine being abducted are 4.124 billion to one, that leaves parental involvement vs woke and wandered.  Surely someone here is prepared to put their neck on the line and own up to thinking the McCanns were directly involved?
And then what is achieved by this disclosure? Is there a party, cheese and pineapple on little sticks? What happens next? I don't understand the fascination of getting someone to admit to an opinion. It serves no purpose other than 'see, I knew it, see, he went and said it!'

Offline Venturi Swirl

And then what is achieved by this disclosure? Is there a party, cheese and pineapple on little sticks? What happens next? I don't understand the fascination of getting someone to admit to an opinion. It serves no purpose other than 'see, I knew it, see, he went and said it!'
Well it’s the only way to progress this thread on topic.  Perhaps you’d prefer it to be deleted as it seems to be a rather awkward question for sceptics to answer?  I don’t really give a monkey’s either way.

Offline The General

Well it’s the only way to progress this thread on topic.  Perhaps you’d prefer it to be deleted as it seems to be a rather awkward question for sceptics to answer?  I don’t really give a monkey’s either way.
See what you did there. I think the problem is that it's a very specific question, so the subset of people with that opinion is naturally small.
If the question was couched in such a way as to factor in 'acts or omissions', then you may get your much sought-after patsy.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 08:24:55 PM by The General »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

@)(++(*

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

See what you did there. I think the problem is that it's a very specific question, so the subset of people with that opinion is naturally small.

The question is WHY do some posters believe... Monkey actually actually answered that precise question but his post was, deleted as off topic