Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 214154 times)

jixy

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #705 on: November 10, 2018, 09:35:22 PM »
That would definitely make an interesting read

Offline justsaying

« Reply #706 on: November 10, 2018, 09:44:47 PM »
That would definitely make an interesting read

I agree, that is probably the reason why it has not been made fully available to the public.

Offline Brandy

« Reply #707 on: November 10, 2018, 09:45:20 PM »
The FBI Academy in Quanticio are the best in the world. I wonder who intervened to silence their report/verdict being published.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #708 on: November 10, 2018, 09:46:17 PM »
The FBI Academy in Quanticio are the best in the world. I wonder who intervened to silence their report/verdict being published.

I would suggest the very people who visited them for the profile.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #709 on: November 10, 2018, 09:57:53 PM »
So he may have after Jodi was killed. It has also been linked the trauma of a young lad finding a body. Who knows how anyone would react. He was a child! however the Police chose to deal with him right from the start does not take that fact away!

I agree Jixy - there was no evidence of him peeing in bottles before he found the body of his murdered girlfriend, I think this supports a reaction to trauma. We do not know which way we would react, even as adults. He needed help and support and was failed in more ways than one.

jixy

« Reply #710 on: November 10, 2018, 10:02:50 PM »
And as trauma goes that is pretty huge. A child discovering a body with such injuries. It's a reaction to that not an explanation to his character

Offline justsaying

« Reply #711 on: November 10, 2018, 10:05:59 PM »
And as trauma goes that is pretty huge. A child discovering a body with such injuries. It's a reaction to that not an explanation to his character

8((()*/

Offline Brandy

« Reply #712 on: November 11, 2018, 12:58:04 PM »

When Dr Lean reported being threatened to the Police Scotland they were very dismissive. They smugly claimed no officers were available to take a statement in addition to criticising her for becoming involved in the case. It is the duty of the Police to prevent and detect crime. A crime was reported. They conveniently opted not to pursue Dr Lean's report. It seems they have a vested interest to protect. What I don't quite gather is why Dr Lean did not take it further, as she ought to have.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 03:33:53 AM by Brandy »

jixy

« Reply #713 on: November 12, 2018, 09:46:27 AM »
So many things about this case are very wrong. If a child can be treated in such a terrible way then it can only be expected that it could happen to adults too

Not sure I have ever heard anything as shocking as the interrogation of Luke. He was begging for help, he was ignored. They wouldnt even listen

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #714 on: November 12, 2018, 10:14:35 AM »
So many things about this case are very wrong. If a child can be treated in such a terrible way then it can only be expected that it could happen to adults too

Not sure I have ever heard anything as shocking as the interrogation of Luke. He was begging for help, he was ignored. They wouldnt even listen

I agree completely with you but it doesn't make him innocent.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

jixy

« Reply #715 on: November 12, 2018, 10:16:36 AM »

I understand your point Angelo222 but the bad treatment lead the Police to not investigate anyone else look for evidence or even log what they had correctly. He never stood a chance

Offline justsaying

« Reply #716 on: November 12, 2018, 04:01:20 PM »

I agree it does not prove innocence - but it does prove the level they stooped too to gather evidence in a case which was evidentially weak.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #717 on: November 12, 2018, 09:00:00 PM »
https://www.acast.com/theywalkamongus/season2-episode13

https://www.acast.com/theywalkamongus/season2-episode14

"....He was not fazed or shocked or panicking. I have never seen someone so cool
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 10:32:02 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #718 on: November 13, 2018, 09:35:37 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_trauma

“In time, emotional exhaustion may set in, leading to distraction, and clear thinking may be difficult or impossible. Emotional detachment, as well as dissociation or "numbing out" can frequently occur. Dissociating from the painful emotion includes numbing all emotion, and the person may seem emotionally flat, preoccupied, distant, or cold.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_detachment

“Emotional detachment often arises from psychological trauma in early years as well as throughout adulthood, and is a component in many anxiety and stress disorders. The person, while physically present, moves elsewhere in the mind, and in a sense is "not entirely present", making them sometimes appear preoccupied.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociation_%28psychology%29

“In mild cases, dissociation can be regarded as a coping mechanism or defense mechanisms in seeking to master, minimize or tolerate stress”

Surprised you do not know all this what with your expertise!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #719 on: November 13, 2018, 10:29:26 AM »
How many girlfriends did Mitchell have? Kimberly, Gemma; were there any more?

And what is the story on the following?

"The best Mitchell could offer as an explanation was that, once, he had missed the ladders while trying to climb down half asleep from his cabin bed in the middle of the night and fell and banged his face and woke up everyone else in the house. From then on, instead of getting up to go to the toilet, he used a bottle. He seemed not to have emptied the bottle in the morning, but to have built up a collection.
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/10013/the-warped-mind-of-a-killer-drugs-and-satanism

Is Gemma who the Mitchell's took to [Name removed]'s graveside?

And do you think they made a mistake speaking to sky news and not respecting the wishes of the Jones family?

"Even more worryingly, he also acquired a fascination with knives. His older brother, Shane, had a knife collection and Mitchell gathered his own array. At a party six weeks before killing Jones, he repeatedly jabbed her in the leg with a knife he had been using to cut up cannabis.

Although she was clearly devoted to Mitchell, Jones was not his only girlfriend. He had also been seeing at least two other girls and may even have been grooming them to see which would make the most suitable victim.

One of them was Kara van Nuil, now 17, who met him at army cadets in 2003. He wooed her with romantic text messages but their relationship ended abruptly after he followed her into the cadet hut one night, crept up on her, put his arm around her neck and placed a knife to her throat. Later he tried to laugh it off but van Nuil had been terrified. One month later he killed Jodi Jones.

Another of Mitchell’s girlfriends was 15-year-old Kimberley Thomson, from Kenmore, Perthshire who he had been seeing for about a year before the murder. They had met while he was on holiday and kept in touch. Her resemblance to Jones was uncanny.

Mitchell had arranged to go and stay with Thomson for a fortnight shortly after school broke up. At some point, he was going to have to break this news to Jones.

Dobbie said: "There is a potential Jodi found out about Luke’s planned holiday with Kimberley that Monday. I think he told her at lunchtime."
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation