Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 214220 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #915 on: November 13, 2018, 09:34:40 PM »
I've never discussed anything to do with Luke Mitchell having had or not had a privileged life!

You have alleged numerous times that Luke did not lead a normal life, had mental issues and that his relationship with his mother was abnormal - that judgment clearly states otherwise.  *&^^&

Offline justsaying

jixy

« Reply #917 on: November 13, 2018, 09:36:09 PM »
I've never discussed anything to do with Luke Mitchell having had or not had a privileged life!
[/quote

So what actual point were you making in your relentless posts?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #918 on: November 13, 2018, 09:38:51 PM »
No Stephanie, you were wrong again and could not accept it. Why don't you ask someone else if they understand the judgment? It makes perfect sense - ask yourself this, why would they say he enjoyed a privileged life in the same paragraph and also in earlier paragraphs? No-where in that judgment does it say otherwise!

Keep trying!

Re post where I have ever debated whether or not Mitchell had a privileged life!

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #919 on: November 13, 2018, 09:40:07 PM »
Re post where I have ever debated whether or not Mitchell had a privileged life!

If you arent gonna post with clarity why bother. Its not a game. You talk to justsaying like they have wronged you personally and they have something to prove to YOU
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 07:06:45 AM by jixy »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #920 on: November 13, 2018, 09:40:37 PM »
"He is unable to attribute his violent behaviour to a deprived background

Unable
/ʌnˈeɪb(ə)l/Submit
adjective
lacking the skill, means, or opportunity to do something.
"she was unable to conceal her surprise"
synonyms:   not able, powerless, impotent, not up/equal to, at a loss, inadequate, ineffectual, incompetent, unfit, unfitted, unqualified

No you haven't discussed it have you - so what was the point you were making here  *%87

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #921 on: November 13, 2018, 09:41:51 PM »
You have alleged numerous times that Luke did not lead a normal life, had mental issues and that his relationship with his mother was abnormal - that judgment clearly states otherwise.  *&^^&

Post an example
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #922 on: November 13, 2018, 09:43:12 PM »
If you arent gonna post with clarity why bother. Its not a game. You talk to justsaying like they has wronged you personally and they have something to prove to YOU

Oh she may not have used the word "privileged" but she has certainly questioned his background and made numerous unfounded allegations - she needs to go and read that appeal in full because what she has said previously just does not stand up!

jixy

« Reply #923 on: November 13, 2018, 09:44:31 PM »
again...  8@??)(

Offline justsaying

« Reply #924 on: November 13, 2018, 09:46:40 PM »
Post an example

I have many times today - why should I keep doing it? You stated he was a psychopath, the appeal judgment states otherwise! You stated he did not have a normal life, the appeal judgment states otherwise, just because I am not quoting you (because I refuse to waste my time going back through the copious amount of posts) does not mean you did not say it - making yourself look a tad pathetic now!

jixy

« Reply #925 on: November 13, 2018, 09:48:45 PM »
once again the spot light is going one way. I prefer to talk about Luke!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #926 on: November 13, 2018, 09:54:25 PM »
Btw I don't believe Luke Mitchell had a privileged life!

There appears to have been nothing.advantageous to the life he was living before he was arrested.

Unless of course you class drug dealing at 14 years of age showed otherwise?

Didn't he have a drug debt?

« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 09:57:00 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #927 on: November 13, 2018, 10:00:25 PM »
Why did Mitchell self harm?

Why did his mother (and father) allow him to get a tattoo whilst he was underage?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #928 on: November 13, 2018, 10:01:18 PM »
Btw I don't believe Luke Mitchell had a privileged life!

There appears to have been nothing.advantageous to the life he was living before he was arrested.

Unless of course you class drug dealing at 14 years of age showed otherwise?

Didn't he have a drug debt?

We know you do not, your awful interpretation of the judgment tells us that!

[9] The appellant has no previous convictions. His parents separated when he was 11 years old. He lived with his mother and his older brother, and spent time with his father at weekends. The reports available to the trial judge suggested that the appellant had a fairly comfortable home life, and had hobbies such as horse-riding and motorcycling. Despite their separation, both parents appear to have taken part in his upbringing. They were united in disapproving of his use of cannabis.

He seems to have led a better life than most, but you keep believing the spin the newspapers put on it.

Who did you owe the debt too? Wouldn't happen to be Jodi's relative would it?

Goodnight Stephanie, sweet dreams!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #929 on: November 13, 2018, 10:02:56 PM »
Why did Mitchell self harm?

Why did his mother (and father) allow him to get a tattoo whilst he was underage?

Just before I go, I got an underage tattoo too - doesn't make me a murdering psychopath does it?  @)(++(*

&^&*%