Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592687 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3075 on: December 04, 2018, 10:31:25 AM »
And then I come to the Tesco's CCTV..... I believe it's a complete work of fiction....

I do not believe that the Pizza came from Tesco's... I think it came from Waitrose.... but that is my opinion..... Or it is the wrong Tesco's???

We has DCI Gareth Bevan tell us about the Pizza, he states "Similar in all respects...

Doesn't mean it is the same... A Margeretta maybe ... But that is where the similarities stop...(imo)....  None of the CCTV clearly shows Joanna Yeates... all CCTV appears to have been edited.... And The Tesco's CCTV more than most.....

The Police could have issued that CCTV.... It doesn't mean it is from the 17th December 2010, just because of the text upon this video... I am sure Joanna Yeates has been in Tesco before.....

We know that the Police and Mrs Yeates both found a receipt.... but there could be two receipts as I have said previous.....

Certain things are popping in my head as I think about this.......  The Countdown to Murder program and The Crime Watch program....

Countdown to Murder, shows a different version of events, which I have stated before, and Crime Watch, a program that was supposed to be aired , but mysteriously we ended up with Dr Vincent Tabak being arrested before that could happen....

On the program early on we have an image of a woman whom is supposed to be Joanna Yeates... It well could be Joanna Yeates, at the checkout on the self service tills.... But what we need to remember is when this CCTV footage of Tesco's was released......

I believe it was n the 24th December 2010 this CCTV was released......

This is where I need to back track and go through events.....  I keep saying 2 of everything, and why is that? Twice we have a DCI Gareth Bevan ask for assistance about the Pizza, once on the link below and once on the the news report by Rhianna Mills, which is also on the 23rd December,... well it was uploaded then....

But the interesting one I believe is the Getty video..... This is where DCI Gareth Bevan says "Similar in all Respects to the one he has here"....... on the 23rd December 2010

But on the Sky news one he doesn't say that, But what I did notice on the sky news video, was across the screen it says what was found in Joanna Yeates Flat, that being... Reciept , bag and keys.. on the 23rd December 2010

But on the Getty vid... DCI Gareth Bevan states that they found within the Flat, they found her coat, her keys and phone... The receipt is not mentioned.....

I keep thinking about this receipt, and DS Mark Saunders, who first mention Tescos and shopping....

Transcript of video... First TV appeal

(Det Supt Mark Saunders)
Well we've got a professional young lady called Jo Yeates who is an architect, works for a local Office in in Bristol.. erm.. she basically, she's gone missing over the weekend We know that she went out with some friends on Friday night, they went for some drinks, in The Ram public house on Park Street. She left there about 8 o'clock in the evening..erm.. We believe she made a purchase of some items from Tesco Metro on Regent Street at around 8:40 on Friday and made her way home from there. Um..(smacks lips) And we've seen nothing of her since.. um so we're really concerned for her welfare.. Her family are down from Southampton helping us look for her.

But he says Tesco's Metro.... on Regent street.... well is that Regent street London??

The receipts and talking of receipts or showing an image about a receipt, is interesting... well for me anyway....

Mrs Yeates finds a receipt and the police find a receipt....  In which order?? One receipt could say Tesco's Express in Clifton and the other could say Tesco's Metro.....

And I believe that this is it.....

I don't believe she even bought a Pizza, or if she did it was from Waitrose.... She goes to Waitrose and then gets home for 8:30pm on the 17th December 2010, is my belief....

I keep saying how do we know she reached home?? What time, who's there to say so.... A Coat a purse a reciept and a mobile phone....???

Those items do not prove that Joanna Yeates reached home... They only prove that her belonging were in her home, but by who's hand is really the question....

I think the Tesco's CCTV is a production, I do not believe it to be correct.... But as I keep saying that is my opinion, using the information that is available on the internet and a process of elimination....

That is also why I believe the talk and us seeing this apparent CCTV is important.... DS Mark Saunders has already made us aware of the Tesco's CCTV... So it needs producing at some point, everyone will want to see it.... and that is why I think it has been made up... it could be from any TV program that has props and uses such sets... (imo) or footage of Joanna Yeates shopping at Tesco's at another date and time...

When I took screen shots from the Countdown to Murder program, the Pizza was not like the one DCI Gareth Bevan has in his hand, it was a similar... I remarked upon this..... I believe that this is the clue also.... The Pizza in the countdown to Murder program, I think has to be the Pizza that was on the receipt that the Police found.... Or Police had... and the receipt that Mrs Yeates found was planted.....(imo) It's the only explanation I can think of.....

DS Mark Saunders has already told us the receipt was from Tesco's express... And I believe that is true....  So the only possibility I can find is a receipt had been planted....

Or is Mrs Yeates just letting us know about the receipt?? I don't know....

But I still think the receipt had been left behind, and not by Joanna Yeates....

Did Joanna Yeates even buy a Pizza???? I do not know if that is true either to be honest...... Maybe that is why the Pizza and its wrapping and everything else to do with this Pizza has been mentioned.... And NO evidence of this Pizza was found in the Flat.....

Well there wouldn't be if the receipt was from somewhere else at a Tesco's Metro, and in Clifton it's a Tesco Express...

Back to the crime watch program.... at 3:38 of the video, the presenter says:

The receipt had been left in the living room

Well Mrs Yeates states she found it in Joanna Yeates coat pocket, and apparently Greg hears Joanna Yeates mobile phone ringing in Joanna Yeates coat pocket in the hall...

Therefore the Police found the receipt in the living room, and how Mrs Yeates came across the one in Joanna Yeates coat pocket, is anyones guess...

These are the reasons I say the receipt was planted... Or maybe that was what was left behind???? Most of that Crimewatch was made before trial, I have said this before... well that is my belief....

So the fuss about the Pizza is just that.... A Pizza I believe that Joanna yeates never purchased... but that is just my opinion, based on what I have viewed from the videos in this case....

As Mrs Yeates invited Amateur Sleuths on one of her appeals, I am doing just that..... Putting together the information available and coming up with a different scenario....

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/missing-woman-joanna-yeates-press-conference-with-news-footage/691670164

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg462679#msg462679

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3076 on: December 04, 2018, 10:48:14 AM »
There is definitely a Tesco on Regent Street in Clifton ! 

I don't think it's worth speculating on where Joanna bought her pizza----there is no reason why she should not have bought it in Tesco, and there is no reason to suppose the CCTV is not from Friday 17th December !

However, the fact that the times are missing from the CCTV (and from the one of VT in Asda) has always niggled me.  IMO, it is suspicious.

The earrings are interesting too-----it does look as if she is wearing the amethyst earrings in the CCTV, yet these were found at her home after she went missing.  I'm sure I recall reading somewhere that, when her body was discovered, she was wearing earrings. So, she either changed them, or , like me, she had two lots of ear piercings.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3077 on: December 04, 2018, 12:13:49 PM »
There is definitely a Tesco on Regent Street in Clifton ! 

I don't think it's worth speculating on where Joanna bought her pizza----there is no reason why she should not have bought it in Tesco, and there is no reason to suppose the CCTV is not from Friday 17th December !

However, the fact that the times are missing from the CCTV (and from the one of VT in Asda) has always niggled me.  IMO, it is suspicious.

The earrings are interesting too-----it does look as if she is wearing the amethyst earrings in the CCTV, yet these were found at her home after she went missing.  I'm sure I recall reading somewhere that, when her body was discovered, she was wearing earrings. So, she either changed them, or , like me, she had two lots of ear piercings.

She had more than one set of piercings mrswah... There are images of her with multiple piercings, but... The Amethyst earring being the largest would have been at the lowest hole in my opinion.....

But I have discovered something else, I will post soon.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3078 on: December 04, 2018, 12:14:25 PM »
Now whilst looking for footage for the last post i came across something else that I believe is a little more than interesting.....

I keep talking of Facebbok, and the origin of things.....

Who set up the Missing facebook page....  Or should I say the Facebook Missing group that i have used all this time....

I came across something today by accident, and quite often it is accidental when I find some information.....

What make the Missing group stating the date that Joanna yeates has gone Missing... when it is set up it is impossible for anyone to know when she went Missing... unless like I stated earlier, the 3 people I mentioned were amongst people who all received a message... JS included...

I established that the Missing Facebook group was set up by Jaquie Yeates, well at least that is the name upon admin.... But i have just found something else... Now either the Missing Group had it's name changed or Jaquie Yeates didn't set up that page..... Or there was another page which i do not think so.... But it is still possible.....

It is from this Channel 4 news clip.....

I think that there actually was another facebook group.... maybe this is actually Joanna Yeates Facebook.... That's the idea that i am getting, but you have to remember these are conclusion i came too based on what I find....

When Darragh Bellew received his message on the 20th December 2010, he addressed it to all....

Now I have found another group on Facebook courtesy of Channel 4... The name of this Facebook gropu is:

Jo Yeates: Missing Persons appeal for information

To the left it has 167 people attending, The most interesting part is whom set up the page....

Rebecca Scott, Stuart Meale, and Jaquie Yeates + 5 others

Time Wednesday 22nd December 3:30am- December 31st till 6:30 am

Now those dates and times are significant..... Why did they stop at 6:30am on the 31st December 2010, were they privy to the fact that CJ was being arrest?? seems a little coincidental to me, but I do not know how they knew that as the other 5 people are not visible and anyone of those could have been privy to such info...

It then goes on to say

More Info : Hi all, I'm sorry but I am emailing everyone I know on facebook, who lives in the UK, my dear friend (Joanna yeates) some of you will know her, has gone Missing from the Clifton area of Bristol. She was last seen leaving the Ram pub in Bristol at 8:00pm on Friday 17th December. She popped by at her local Tesco's store, Tesco's Express on Regent Street in Clifton and Waitrose on her way home, she must have made it back to the house as h

To the left of this facebook group is an image of a Missing Poster, with Operation Briad being mentioned....

Who's facebook page is that?? It may say  Rebecca Scott created, but doesn't mean it is her who set the page up, maybe she did... I do not know I just bring information...

3:00am on the Tuesday Morning, that could be as early as Monday the 20th December when that page was thought up....

Why is there this group?? Who are the 167 members? not too far off 200,... the amount of friends Joanna yeates had.... i do not know if this was Joanna Yeates facebook page that someone used, it could be.... But I couldn't say that for certain.... It just seems odd that Jaquie Yeates is part of 2 groups when really she should have just been admin on the Missing Facebook group.....

Is the Missing facebook Group Joanna Yeates actual facebook page??  And is that the reason that The Missing group have issues with who is admin and who has control of the page??

These ideas are coming to me as I type....

From The Missing Group that Jacquie Yeates is supposed to be admin....

Victoria Toogood
31 December 2010 at 18:35
RIP Joanna - Out of respect I am now leaving this group as I feel that it has got out of hand and find it disrespectful how Joannas family have been removed from admin and now have no power to close the group down. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of her family and Greg and I hope that someday you will all be able to move on. Gone but never forgotten! xxxx

And

Jacquie Yeates
31 December 2010
Ill repeat that someone has been able to remove all family as admin, (including me, the creator) and obviously whoever is admin at the moment will not own up. I would appreciate that no one else comment on the group needing to be closed. For the last 3 days I, and others have been trying to delete it, but without any priveleges, we cannot find a way to yet. Stop assuming that we are being disrespectful please, and read posts that have been made before you make assumptions.
165 Comments

How on earth could ADMIN loose control?? It isn't possible, The name Jacquie Yeates may be there, but it doesn't really have to be Jacquie Yeates.... the date as well... 31st December 2010 at 12:43

So the facebook Group that is shown on channel 4 is up until the 31st December 2010, but the name of the group differs.... But anyone can change the name of a group.....

Is this page actually Joanna Yeates facebook page, or was Joanna Yeates facebook used to set up the group/group??

Is that why Jacquie yeates loses control, because she didn't have it to start with.....

Or...... And it is a big Or..... Is this facebook page / account someones from BDP?? Is this where the origin of the message everyone received was made.....

167 people, who all receive a message at the same time... It's possible seeing as we have 167 attending... attending what exactly?? (It says attending at the side)....

Therefore I could summise the online appeal was to find these 167 facebook people who received the same message.... Did the message on this page go as far as to say she had been abducted??

Another poster or member of that group that channel 4 show is Jo Mcnab... now I have clicked on her name on facebook and she is a singer.....

on the facebook page on Channel 4

Jo McNab
My heart goes out to you all, I'm spreading the word, I hope and prey she's ok and will do every day until she's found. Lots of Love Jo Clifton

From the Missing Page...

Jo McNab
28 December 2010
I wish there was something I could do to help find out what happened and to help give the Jo's close ones some closure. I've never met her but I live just round the corner and think about Jo every day, My love to everyone affected and condolences to jo's family and friends.

Around the Corner.... where have I heard that before???? Oh yes Jess S... said that in one of her posts on this group...

Jo McNab I'll keep spreading the word and asking everyone I know. I'm so so sorry for what's happened.x

Why is Jo Mcnab sorry?

So another person who has never meet Joanna Yeates, but appears to be on the Channel 4 image of the facebook group.... And is also on the Missing Facebook group.....

What was the original name of that group?? has it got something to do with bands??/ I say this because of the @Blackdogdays, who were musicians I believe.... Well thats what i find when looking for them.... Are they all local bands....

I wish there was something I could do to help find out what happened and to help give the Jo's close ones some closure.

Why is she wanting to find out what happened??? Does she know something or someone??  Shes a complete stranger... yet she is getting very involved in my opinion.... is she the sobbing girl?? Did she in fact find out something?? (It's a theory)

A year later...

Jo McNab
18 December 2011
My thoughts are with all of Joanna's family & friends this week.xxx

Why ?? She didn't know her..... Why the 18th December?? She hasn't contributed much on the Missing facebook page yet she feels she needs to make this post a year later.... And she didn't know Joanna Yeates ..... Why is Jo McNab on both The Missing group and on the Jo Yeates: Missing Persons appeal for information Is that the date 'ALL" received the message"??

Random people who have been given information before they should (imo)... She cannot be part of the 2 groups that early on, she didn't know Joanna yeates.... Even though she calls her Jo.....

Was Joanna Yeates part of that original facebook group??? (It's a thought....) Was Jo McNab on Joanna yeates facebook friends list??  People follow bands on facebook etc, all kinds of people, she simply could have been in Joanna yeates contact / friends list on facebook, the same with Jess S....

They ALL were included in the original message.... that is why they respond, and react as they do, when they shouldn't....

There is something really strange about that Missing Facebook page, something I cannot put my finger on quite, but
I wondered if the Jo Yeates: Missing Persons appeal for information and the JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10 were one in the same page..... Who's Facebook page is it??? Is this the Facebook page that ALL recieved the message, is this why Jess S, wanted to go out looking for Joanna yeates on that weekend of the 17th December 2010 to the 19th December 2010... ....(imo) It makes sense to me..... 167 people ALL receiving the same message on the same day, when in reality they shouldn't...(imo) especially as they didn't know her.....

This is just my thoughts and ideas based on what I have found.... I do not know the true status of that page , but on conclusion that is the scenario I have come up with.... And as Mrs Yeates stated, she wanted scenarios.... This is one of mine....

https://www.channel4.com/news/boyfriend-desperately-wants-missing-bristol-woman-back

Offline [...]

« Reply #3079 on: December 04, 2018, 12:45:12 PM »
Was that Facebook something to do with a gathering for instance..... BDP and say Buro Happold??

Did Dr Vincent Tabak receive that message also.... Is that why he was interested in the case.... Did he not want to play ball... And that why he ended up in the prodiciment he did??

We have no idea what was contained in that message.... we have no idea who's searches that were used at trial..... But was Longwood Lane mentioned in that message, is that why the search of Longwood Lane happened so early on... Was Longwood lane the party that Dr Vincent Tabak was supposed to be attending, was he part of that group message???

Was Longwood Lane somewhere a band or performer was taking place?? And Dr Vincent Tabak was attending, did someone who received the message check Longwood Lane??
But not for the reasons we have been lead to believe.....

Did Joanna Yeates sing, play an instrument?? was she supposed to be performing??

The facebook page is significant.... And the origin of that page is significant (imo)....

Did Dr Vincent Tabak notice something about that facebook page??? or was it Tanja that was a member of that facebook group????

I keep trying to come up with scenarios , like Mrs yeates asked for....

And that facebook group and it's origins is key.... Was there an event that people from BDP and Buro Happold attended, seeing as Buro Happold was a client of BDP.....

Maybe that is the connection.... The facebook page may have something to do with events mangement for the likes of BDP... etc.... There is definitley something about that facebook, page.... I just can't work out what!!

I'm sure someone could with all this information.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3080 on: December 04, 2018, 12:58:00 PM »
By providing these scenario's I could simply be helping someone to remove the outstanding information from the net... I do not know.... either way I should stop...

I cannot really do anymore......  Nine  8)--))

Edit... The only other thing I can think of that.. that group had in common, was possibly something to do with the local area, littering etc anything to that local area...... All appear to live extremely close and around the corner for a few.... Is the connection that facebook page.... And is that Facebook page actually a locally based facebook page..... Is that why Peter Stanley was interviewed?? Did he too receive a message???

Was the phone call Dr Vincent Tabak received to do with that facebook page?? and whom HE maybe rang???? Is that why DCI Phil Jones tells us that Dr Vincent Tabak would only talk around an issue with a mobile phone and nothing else??

Who actually rang who when he was in Holland???

Is that the other reason that they stay at that street.... ?? And around the local area???

It's an idea..... just like all of my other ideas........

We only ever get locals to that area and that house being interviewed by the Police, did those people actually write something on that facebook page??  Is this where all the info comes from??... well a lot of it anyway and thats how the media appear to know???

Scenario again, Mrs Yeates....

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3081 on: December 05, 2018, 01:24:02 PM »
By providing these scenario's I could simply be helping someone to remove the outstanding information from the net... I do not know.... either way I should stop...

I cannot really do anymore......  Nine  8)--))

Edit... The only other thing I can think of that.. that group had in common, was possibly something to do with the local area, littering etc anything to that local area...... All appear to live extremely close and around the corner for a few.... Is the connection that facebook page.... And is that Facebook page actually a locally based facebook page..... Is that why Peter Stanley was interviewed?? Did he too receive a message???

Was the phone call Dr Vincent Tabak received to do with that facebook page?? and whom HE maybe rang???? Is that why DCI Phil Jones tells us that Dr Vincent Tabak would only talk around an issue with a mobile phone and nothing else??

Who actually rang who when he was in Holland???

Is that the other reason that they stay at that street.... ?? And around the local area???

It's an idea..... just like all of my other ideas........

We only ever get locals to that area and that house being interviewed by the Police, did those people actually write something on that facebook page??  Is this where all the info comes from??... well a lot of it anyway and thats how the media appear to know???

Scenario again, Mrs Yeates....

FACEBOOK? Seriously?  @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #3082 on: December 05, 2018, 01:45:52 PM »
"She suffered 43 injuries fighting for her life. Tabak, now 39, was jailed for life in October 2011 for the murder with the recommendation he serve at least 20 years."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/872390/jo-yeates-mother-teresa-lay-headstone-grave-seven-years

I find it incredible that Vincent Tabak had no injuries on his own person if this was the case?

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3083 on: December 05, 2018, 07:57:37 PM »
FACEBOOK? Seriously?  @)(++(*

Yes.... I was actually thinking it was for a gathering, originally set up for say a birthday, or anniversary of some type... The people who are the admin, or who organised it, appear to be family and friends... (unless the names have been changed and someone is pretending to be them???)

I thought perhaps that the people who I believe band members were added to that facebook page... That was why they didn't know Joanna Yeates.... And when she went Missing, that page was used to send the Missing info, The info I believe had to be sent to everyone who was on that facebook page, this is why we have random people like Jess S and Jo ending up with the message...

Tanja too could have easily have ended up with the message, making her react to the talk of her Missing, when the Yeates went around to her home...

I then think what happened was they needed to locate everyone who received the message on the group chat... Maybe as I stated, Dr Vincent Tabak wouldn't play ball.... There has to be a reason.... 

CJ, had to see someone at the gate.... I think that was maybe why he was arrested, unless he too was invited to the party/gathering/event..

Maybe he did see Joanna Yeates leave with 2 people....

I think this is why we get the performance... The talk of serial killers ... seeds planted firmly in peoples minds, therefore jess mentions the Jen King murder.... maybe she was asked to do this I don't know....

Maybe Dr Vincent Tabak isn't a game player, he wouldn't cooperate in this game, to put out there false information...  maybe he's a bit like me in that way... Not a game player... I like straight forward, it makes me know where I stand....

I believe the only thing that was changed on that facebook page was the title... And that was why everyone knew by the 19th December 2010 that Joanna Yeates was Missing, even abducted... Even before that date, as Jess wants to go looking straight away for Joanna Yeates if only she had been around to help....

Everyone got the message, Maybe this is why Greg came back home... I don't think that he was in Sheffield for the weekend, maybe it was supposed to be longer.... I do not know....

The next point has to be who was on that list.... Were any Police officers on the list?? I would say so.... If it was a family gathering, then Peter Yeates Joanna Yeates godfather had to be on that list... Or was it an event for locals in that area and the Police should have attended?

Therefore the Police knew very early on that she was Missing, and they had already started putting in Place what they were planning to do....

How early on I do not know.... but Chris Yeates reacting to the fact that his sister is Missing possibly dead or abducted, would put him in a hole of despair by the 19th December 2010...

Who ever decided to let everyone know via the facebook page, must have been in a panic and not thinking... That is why I believe random people also received the message... They did not know Joanna Yeates, but the content of that message, must have been quite shocking, for the reaction they have to a stranger, not being at her home..

I believe the back tracking was probably contacting anyone whom may have been on Canygne Road at that weekend, specifically Friday 17th December 2010...  And anyone who had received the message who shouldn't have....

There has also been another idea I have had.... was Joanna Yeates and Greg going to get engaged??  maybe it was a party for that... I don't know...

So if it was a surprise party, then friends and family would have received the message, did either Theresa or David know of this party/event??  is that why Theresa Yeates reacts immediately to Greg's phone call?? Telling him to call the Police  straight away....

And comes to the conclusion that she is dead.... Had messages been going back and forth all weekend??

Rebecca Scott says she received a MESSAGE from The Police..... Well maybe she did.... maybe they had been added to this facebook group so they could see what was going on.. and gather information....

Or was Joanna Yeates also on this facebook page also, and had herself been messaged several times?? And that is what she hadn't responded too... It that what caused suspicion...

Was Joanna Yeates talking to the group on that message board and that is why we know who said what in a text?? And when the responses from her stopped, they realised something was wrong?? Or they knew that was the last time anyone had heard from her....

If it was a family / friends group chat... did Mrs Yeates receive the message?? Is that why......

She's banging on cars.... when she arrives at Canygne Road, something I always thought strange, but if she was in receipt of the information because she was added to this group, then the message could have stated something about abduction...

I keep trying to think where Dr Vincent Tabak fits into this..... There are 2 possibilities that he may have witnessed something that evening.... Or maybe 3....

Asda.... He goes in and out of ADSA twice, we do not know if these are two seperate visits or he forgot his wallet and went back to the car.... He could have left Canygne Road twice, to go to Asda, we do not know as the time stamps are Missing from the ASDA CCTV..... So what ever time he left Canygne Road he may have seen something and then when he went to take photographs, did he snap an image he shouldn't.....

I keep going back to what DCI Phil Jones stated, and the mobile phone.... Did Dr Vincent Tabak find a mobile phone in the vicinity of that building.... He is asked about this phone, which I have always thought has to be of great importance, If he has answered the question relating to the mobile phone, maybe it wasn't until a bit later, that he too remembered his trip to ASDA and like CJ, rang the Police with the information....

It is always a case of who knows who and people gossiping...  BDP and Buro Happold did events together Buro Happold I believe was a client of BDP, the staff at these business's must have had contact with each other, and maybe talked of what they knew or shared the message that so many people appear to have received....

Darragh Bellew.... His message on the 20th December 2010... I believe that this is the message that was shared between everyone... A generic message that had been passed around, many people...  Just because Darragh has the message doesn't mean he authored it....

Darragh Harry Bellew
20 December 2010  19:05
All,

Most of you on my friends list will not know Jo Yeates but some of you do. Jo has been missing and the last time she was seen was on Friday night; she made it home but was not there when Greg(her boyfriend) returned home from a weekend away late last night. Her belongings however were there including her house key, mobile phone and purse.

Although there is little we can do apart from help the police we c

AVONANDSOMERSET.POLICE.UK
Avon and Somerset Constabulary - Missing woman - have you seen her? (Bristol)
Contains a news story

So, whom ever received this message had the Police contact information within the message also....

I couldn't understand why Darragh out of everyone at The Ram would go to court..... He went to court because he received the message, I believe and had also been with Joanna Yeates in The Ram that evening....( Or maybe he knew she hadn't been in The Ram) They weren't great friends, Darragh hadn't worked for BDP, for that long..... According to the information that Darragh himself appears to have put around the internet....

So he received this message, just like others..... And the Police had to already be aware of what had happened....

Darragh shared the message with ALL.... on his facebook page....

Did Dr Vincent Tabak receive this message??  I have wondered that... The online form for people to fill in, a most unusual manor in which to conduct a Missing persons/ Murder Inquiry....

Kingdon.... what he heard? I don't know if it was relevant because they knew something had happened on the Friday 17th December 2010.... Was Greg actually around?? maybe , maybe he was already helping the Police and had reported her Missing... It normally takes at least 48 hrs for a Missing persons inquiry to take shape unless an adult is vulnerable I believe...

Where Zoe and Florian Lehman attending this gathering or were on the message list?? Did they witness something on Canygne Road?? Zoe Lehman appeared extremely upset when she left Bristol Crown Court and i aways thought it slightly odd.... Was she a cousin???

I believe I have posted an image of one of the cousins at Bristol Crown Court, she was one of the people whom started asking for help on twitter....

Dr Vincent  Tabak could just be a fly in the ointment..... He maybe didn't do what was required as everyone else appears to have done.... Leaving himself vulnerable and easy to pass the buck on to....

Was the message sent as early as the 17th December 2010? or was it from the 16th December 2010 and this is why we have him charged between dates....

But if the dates are correct on the Ram footage, then it's the 17th December 2010 unless it too has been edited....

The conspiracy theorists, were they plyed with false information, knowing that they would blow everything out of proporation... Giving wild  and crazy ideas about Joanna Yeates that was unfounded, taking away the truth that was in plain sight...

Did Dr Vincent Tabak act in this way... had he foolishly helped spread untruths... but as time passed realised what was happening??

I believe Dr Vincent Tabak knew something.... But he's a foreign national, not knowing anything about English law...

Did he agree to the interview in Holland knowing Dutch Law, and also knowing that they couldn't question him for more than 6 hours... Had he decided to help... But they twisted what he had said, and it was used against him....

The facebook page is the start of the information and an event that was taking place.... This is why the message directs people to the Police website, it was sorted well in advance, weeding out potential people whom they too had received this message..(imo)

Maybe Joanna Yeates was abducted... But that would have nothing to do with Dr Vincent Tabak, if so it should have been the motive for him committing such an  act...

The Police have been privy to a lot of information, information that the public, do not know, but I believe that someone in The Police was trying to let people know, by arranging the ridiculous scenarios, with all the Fire Engines, that obviously were not needed...

From the Yeates to strangers, people were aware, that something was a foot.... And as the media extravaganzer happened immediately, the public were made aware how serious this was straight away....

The appeal by The Yeates, so early on... Would have people ringing in immediately if they had received the message.... I still wonder if Dr Vincent Tabak was in Holland on the 19th December 2010 as Marcel had stated...

Maybe he went over leaving Tanja and she had another person accompanying her... I do not know... Someone said that Dr Vincent Tabak was with Tanja, but who I cannot say, she doesn't go to trial she says nothing... Maybe she is the vulnerable adult...

Dr Vincent Tabak could easily have received the message, and was concerned for Tanja's well fair.. That was more of a reason to move out of that building... I don't know...

But what I do believe is that that original facebook group that has Rebecca Scott and 7 others including cousins etc of Joanna Yeates is the start of all this.... And everything that came after was just mis-information to confuse everyone....

The spreading of her Missing all over facebook and twitter, so much information that contradicted itself... 2 opposing facebook groups, with similar names to try to confuse people who maybe just wanted to know what was going on....

The origin has to be that facebook page.... how when where and why we have been hoodwinked I cannot say... But I believe that many know the truth.... Or have since worked it out......

It's a big thing to contain, so many people knowing the same information.... And hoping that not one of them will ever question this case ever.....

So maybe that was why the porn came into it..... Maybe the child images also..... Just to cement in anyones mind if they ever had doubts as to what they believed about that time....

Who would question a man who's into hard core porn and children.... who would look twice at him?? No-one... unless you are me... Because it never sat well with me, and I have to say it is difficult putting oneself out there trying to defend someone you know nothing about, who has had all those things said about him...

But I had to try to put the obvious aside, so that I could concentrate on what happened at that time, so I could try to discover why I believed this case against him did not add up.... And why I believed that an innocent man had been imprisoned for something he didn't do... I couldn't see how giving the contradictory information...

So who's guilty?? I do not know.... Do they really not know the cause of death as was suggested by the sky tweet?? I do not know that either...

It's been tough me doing this... I want to believe the Justice system is just that.... Fair and honest, but I have come to find that that is not true...

It's been a lonely journey getting to this point, for what I have hoped for, a fair playing field, and evidence to support someones conviction and not just an apparent confession.....

And I always say I hoped I have helped.... Justice will be enough for me... The right Justice, and the right person facing Justice, whoever they may be.....

It has to be someone who has connections to the Police, and not just that BDP also... Their name could have been mud, and someone appears to have informed them that Joanna Yeates body was found, and that was why they put up the statement on the 24th December 2010....

Did someone orchestrate the whole episode?? I don't know... but the crisis possibly was in the message that ALL received, (imo) And that was the importance of mentioning the word....

So after trying to ignore been sent in all directions with information that hasn't made sense, have I nearly got there?

I don't know.... I hope so.... I hope my time have been valuable... I hope I have assisted even just a little... I hope the justice system isn't all bad, as I have now come to the conclusion it can't be trusted....

There needs to be light at the end of the tunnel, this cannot have all been for nothing.... I cannot see that being the case... I hope that isn't the case....

Only time may tell....

I keep thinking of that message, it has to be from someone who knew what had happened to her....

All,

Most of you on my friends list will not know Jo Yeates but some of you do. Jo has been missing and the last time she was seen was on Friday night; she made it home but was not there when Greg(her boyfriend) returned home from a weekend away late last night. Her belongings however were there including her house key, mobile phone and purse.

It's the bit about the belongings.... The message is sent to ALL.... if as I believe it was sent before the Sunday, then whoever sent the message has to know what what was left behind.... Being

* Her house key

* mobile phone

* Purse....

The Police have to know who sent the message, who addressed it to ALL.... But why are they not saying anything? That really should be the question..... (imo)

Detective Superintendent Mark Saunders said: “The thing for me is that you can see lots of people walking up and down and vehicles driving up and down on Friday night and the early hours of Saturday morning.

“We’d really like to get hold of any of those people because if anyone was in that street, even if you didn’t think you saw anything, please contact us as we’d really like to speak to you. You might be able to help us.”

“The thing for me is that you can see lots of people walking up and down and vehicles driving up and down on Friday night and the early hours of Saturday morning

Is that DS Mark Saunders questioning that Joanna Yeates cannot have reached home, did someone return her things?? There are too many people about for anyone to abduct Joanna Yeates without witness's... So did she ever reach home? I don't think so...

You see ALL these witness's should have seen Dr Vincent Tabak coming and going... someone in the neighbourhood must have known him....

So I believe the origin is facebook and the messages ....the message that was sent to ALL.... But who sent it to ALL, is the question... That I do not know the answer too.....

I do not know if I am correct about what the event was... But who ever set up the page and messaged everyone in a panic, therefore knows more than we have been told... The messenger maybe shouldn't be shot if someone else had asked them to do it.... Just a thought.... And just my theory as to what has taken place.... As Mrs Yeates had asked for help and assistance... on TV all that time ago....

Is the author of that message someone with connection within the Police, I only say that as if I believe the message is the origin, then it already had the Police contact details.... Did someone assume the role of Policeman??

Either that or I am again on the complete wrong track.....  But I cannot help but believe that THAT Message is the origin.... (imo)

Edit... I think it has to be someone who knows Joanna Yeates, someone possibly really close, or someone she would trust.... I cannot see a random stranger attacking her in her own home.... But that is just my opinion...

https://www.channel4.com/news/boyfriend-desperately-wants-missing-bristol-woman-back

Offline [...]

« Reply #3084 on: December 05, 2018, 11:29:20 PM »
From: JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10 group on facebook.....

People putting there names to information... Or changing there profiles to confuse everyone.... Is that what this is???

Rebecca Scott
24 December 2010
Quick update..........Jo's face is spreading round bristol (in pubs, shops, peoples houses/cars, on all the local buses, taxis and trains) fast....which is absoblutely fantastic!!!!! I know press are contacting lots of you but I urge only those closest to Jo to speak purely to appeal for information....(NO INFORMATION OR DETAILS NOT ALREADY RELEASED BY HER FAMILY/POLICE IN THE MEDIA ARE TO BE RELEASED), if anyone is unsure as to what to say then please contact me first and NO INTERVIEWS as her parents, boyfriend and police are covering all that side of things.

Thanks for your continued support, and please keep updating this page with most recent links etc.....and of course spread her photo (great if people can put this as the mising poster as thier status!)

WE ARE TOTALLY DESPERATE TO FIND HER.......................WORDS CAN NOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH WE WANT HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also anyone keen to put up posters please print of those on this website (e.g. the one pictured as my profile picture!)

Becky

Now is that Rebecca Scott, someone else or Rebecca Brookes, who has written that??

This is on the 24th December 2010, I believe that the Police already know that she is dead, Have they allowed this charade to continue, in the hope someone will reveal something??

WORDS CAN NOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH WE WANT HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is she talking too?? Nothing showed us that Joanna Yeates was abducted, no forced entry, apparently Dr Vincent Tabak was invited in....  So what does this poster know??

Is this just one person having multiple profiles?? is that why there is nothing on anyones facebook profiles for that date??

Or did someone orchestrate multiple profiles?? making everyone believe that the family and friends were actually making appeals online....

(NO INFORMATION OR DETAILS NOT ALREADY RELEASED BY HER FAMILY/POLICE IN THE MEDIA ARE TO BE RELEASED), if anyone is unsure as to what to say then please contact me first and NO INTERVIEWS as her parents, boyfriend and police are covering all that side of things.

Contact me first, is this really Rebecca Scott?? why should people be contacting her first, out of everyone at this point in time.... Is she the author of the original message to ALL??  Or did someone put her name to that??

I have the feeling someone made multiple accounts, well at least of the people who were connected directly to Joanna Yeates... maybe that is why this poster is confused.....

Greg Beardon
24 December 2010
Teresa & I had to go to Bristol today and we were totally moved by the number of posters placed in the windows of shops and pubs around Clifton, near Jo's flat. Unfortunately we were not able to meet up with you at Cabots Circus. We cannot find the words to express our appreciation of the effort you have given in an attempt to bring my little girl back. The sight of her face in each of the posters brought home the unreal situation we find ourselves in.

Is that really David Yeates, who mistakenly for a reason I cannot see is using Greg's facebook profile??

Did they add more facebook profiles to confuse... Those being others from The Facebook Forum, who's names were similar on the Missing group....

I do not see why Rebecca Scott would be telling people by the 24th December 2010 what to do.... Shouldn't the Police be doing that???

and of course spread her photo (great if people can put this as the mising poster as thier status!) I do not know which poster that Rebecca Scott or the person impersonating Rebecca Scott is talking of... which poster... there were many...

I'd have to try work that one out..... But I believe it has to be one where she has short hair.....  The one where she is holding That imposter who is supposed to be Bernard..... People maybe noticed the Cat and asked questions... I don't know, but I believe that it is the same image that is on the side og the original facebook page, that the event was based around where people had to let someone know that they were attending by clciking on a button at the top of the page, as to whether or not they were going...

A refresh of what was stated on the Facebook group that let everyone know Joanna yeates was Missing..

More Info : Hi all, I'm sorry but I am emailing everyone I know on facebook, who lives in the UK, my dear friend (Joanna yeates) some of you will know her, has gone Missing from the Clifton area of Bristol. She was last seen leaving the Ram pub in Bristol at 8:00pm on Friday 17th December. She popped by at her local Tesco's store, Tesco's Express on Regent Street in Clifton and Waitrose on her way home, she must have made it back to the house as h

If I am thinking Darragh's was the message sent to ALL, I think again I am mistaken... That too could have been a profile made by someone.... Or he made a message, to get information out there...

If this is the original message... Then how did the person know that she went to Tesco's or that she was in Waitrose.... Did they accompany her??

We have a choice of the two messages..... This one or Darragh Bellews message.... This message may be at the top of this facebook page, but it adds information that someone close to the investigation has to know....

Tesco's and Waitrose.... The helpfindJo wordpress page is already set up and is on the information of the poster... Operation Braid, too is there, but it was on one of the handmade posters before with a number to call CID....

So I do not know which Missing Poster came first.....

Just looking at the information on the Missing poster and The facebook group it has listed on it gives us this page.... So it cannot be the Missing Group.... Yet everyone is already aware...

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=169097479794933

Is this The Joanna Yeates: Discussion of the Case?? what is this facebook page, it doesn't lead to JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10 and that address above has been removed.... Or is that the Helpfindjo page the Police used??

Ok... we then have what.... A facebook page that tells everyone that Joanna Yeates is Missing, maybe abducted... A facebook page that knows more than anyone at that stage..... 

A Facebook page that was inviting people to join some event, and say whether they could or couldn't go....  and an address on the Missing poster to facebook that is different from The  JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10 facebook page, that is supposed to be The original facebook page the family set up.... But I am now even more confused....

What is the facebook page that is on the channel 4 website that I posted about, where an event was taking place....

Did I go looking for the group to join having information from somewhere on my own facebook page.... Was I just being nosey?? You see I would have choosen the Forum over the Missing group, because I was on a forum at the time, and even though it wasn't completely a forum, it did have each subject to click on and read.... And as I didn't really know how to use facebook at the time, I wouldn't have gone to The Missing group, because there would have been to much information to sift through, and new messages would have been added all the time....

I think that is why I ended up at the forum.... It makes sense to me because, I don't do facebook... Well I can find things now, but back then I didn't really use it.... And I don't use it now.... 

That is the only logical conclusion I can come up with.... Then when it changed to a group, I had to find the correct group.... I remembered Milly Millwood.... And also Alexander Alvarez, because of her avatar that was all.... That was why when i went looking for the discussion of the case I recognised Alexanders avatar.... It hasn't changed all these years later....

So The JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10 I knew at that time was not the group/forum I had been on.....

So who set up the forum?? I still do not know.... I have no idea...... I just remember being on it... and apparently locals were also on it.....

I have to settle in my own mind why i think things, and me joining a facebook group,.... Especially seeing as I didn't really do facebook... Was i just being nosey.... I can't say.... But I can reason why I chose the forum....

Was someone in charge of both groups??  I am now wondering.... Was Dr Vincent Tabak the forum creator?

Whoever was on the Jo Yeates Missing Person appeal for information Has to know what has happened.... Did Joanna yeates really get called Jo by her friends....

The tile of the group and the message suggest differently.... But now I am wondering how many characters were allowed to make a title on Facebook.... As I have never made a group i do not know if there s a restriction....

Did Jo, just get called that as a family name, or just friends or both....

Because if it really was a family member or a close friend who sent that message, they wouldn't have used her full name.... that being Joanna Yeates... It should have been just Jo...

The person who sent that message on that group cannot have been a close friend.... more like an acquaintance... (imo), looking at the content of that message....

Darragh Harry Bellew
20 December 2010 ·
All,

Although there is little we can do apart from help the police we c

Is Darragh just sending to ALL because of a message he received and he just used the name Jo... making it look like they were friends?? i don't know...

But The Facebook events page or what ever it was, whoever sent the message from there, cannot have been a friend of Joanna yeates (imo) If all of Joanna yeates friends called her Jo....

So what was that page.... It is no longer available on facebook.... Is it the discussion forum / group, or another facebook page altogther... maybe it leads to the Polices website, where that page has been taken down... But it is stamped across the CCTV footage of Joanna Yeates..

Someone must be able to work through this information.... Someone must know....

I keep thinking what brought me to look about Joanna Yeates... I cannot remember if it was when she was Missing or when she was found or what... I do not know the exact date I joined the forum and the information I remember was me reading the forum posts at the time I joined... probably skimming through what was stated....

I cannot honestly say why I joined the forum, I mean look for a group that was talking about the case... Or what made me go looking for information with that case.... I really do not know...

Facebook and twitter appear to have been bombarded at the time with information, and something could have been on my facebook page, I didn't really have much going on it at the time on facebook, as I have explained, I really wasn't into facebook, and I still aren't....

So something about it had to get me interested, but I cannot remember what it was.... But can understand why the forum was more appealing for me, to join....

So were the people on the forum family and friends, or people who were local.... Was it the address that is above in my post....

Is the information Missing now because of the case at trial?? I don't know when it was taken down.... Someone has said 2012, but that may be incorrect, as i really do not know and there is plenty of mis-information about....

But if I remember correctly I was apart of it when the trial took place, I remember that much as I stated before.... The Waitrose video, it was released as the trial happened and was commented on... That someone saw a man that looked like he was watching Joanna Yeates in Waitrose.... Within minutes if memory serves me correctly that video was taken down and edited....

But I cannot remember if there was a link to the video, or someone on the group added the video....

So who was The Group/Forum admin that was Joanna Yeates: The discussion of the case??

I type as I am thinking half the time and I was trying to work out which was the first Missing Poster.... We have this one that is on the event facebook page... This one below therfore has to be The original poster..

All of the others have an 0845 456 7000 number to ring, but this one hasn't.... It has CID....  or was it put out to confuse also....

Did this Missing Poster come before all were contacted, I mean before the message was sent... Or is Darragh Bellews the message that was the original and the events page, was set up to confuse?

Darraghs message leads to The Polices website....  The poster I have put on my post shows Joanna Yeates with layered hair... Who made that Poster? is that the poster everyone saw when they clicked on the link the Police had made??

Someone has gone to a lot of trouble to put out a lot of disinformation.... And that doesn't work if it is supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak who killed her on a whim.....

Nothing tells us Dr Vincent Tabak is connected to The Police.... maybe he was??? I do not know or think so...

So who has spent all this time crating various fake ID's spreading disinformation between facebook groups.... Who reported her Missing?? Who made the Joanna Yeates poster with the CID info upon it??

I can't answer that... But it doesn't lead to Dr Vincent Tabak as far as I can tell.... And if he had created all those facebook pages and posts, wouldn't that have come to trial, to prove what he had been up to??

Here's a question, The larger of the two posters is the one on The Events page on facebook..... (I say that, but cannot see the address clearly on the channel4 image) But they look the same...

Why would people put that facebook page address up on a poster on facebook "Missing Group", If the web address didn't lead to The JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10

Is this why everyone puts that poster as there profile picture?  pointing some people to the different Facebook page...

There's still a little confusion, but something is breaking through... Did Dr Vincent Tabak realise about that facebook page address, had he worked something out about it?

He was supposed to be following every twist and turn of this Investigation.... So where did that web address lead to??

Is that it.... Dr Vincent Tabak wasn't confused by the two main groups at the time on facebook, even though similar names were used on both, had he realised that the web address lead to the wrong group...

He has to know something.... (imo) There has to be a reason that he is in someones sights by late December...

Was it just that simple... He noticed the web address didn't match the right facebook group.....

There may be more to what Dr Vincent Tabak witnessed or knew... I just don't know....

But Facebook and the events page must be the origin.... (imo) Or am I barking up the wrong tree again???

Offline [...]

« Reply #3085 on: December 05, 2018, 11:49:50 PM »
That Missing Poster with the webpage.... Is that what I clicked on and ended up on The Facebook Forum??

If many people were using that and there was a live link... Is it possible that is how I ended up on the Forum...

Just a thought.....

If that is where that web address leads too????

Where exactly does this web page lead too?

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=169097479794933

edit...

This is the link below to the JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10 group on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169097479794933/

They are similar... but not the same.....  Am I mistaken here with what i have theorised about??

Offline [...]

« Reply #3086 on: December 06, 2018, 01:03:25 AM »
I have found this on a wiki of all places..

Facebook CC Integration/Facebook Group
If you saw the new ToS (point 12.3 see http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=67758697570&topic=7569 ) 7000 people is the magic number to gain the possibility of change almost anything. (If we have the chance to change the ToS with 7000 people, then we also have the possibility to include CC)

Building a Strong Movement
The group grew to be the second most biggest CC group on FB. That exciting piece of news also leads to a not so good situation:

The lack of country CC groups and people inside each one.

We have only a little more than 20 regional groups, with the notorious absent of countries like Brazil, Mexico, Germany.. well a lot of really big and not so big countries

And that's a problem, why? there's a lot of CC people there waiting to take part on something that they believe, but they don't know the existence of a local group to do that.. and because of that, they also don't know about this effort that we are making here.

So I would like to propose the following: make your country group if it isn't created yet or join your local CC group.

So we can help us to connect with us. that's really important.

We hope that in the following week instead of 20 groups we will have 100 groups of CC commons and that also will bring attention to Zuckerberg an his people.

What do you say?

These are the CC groups already on FB: please join them

If you want to make one for your country, please check that haven't been made and also I suggest two things: Put the name of the country in the title and make the group 'global' (available to all facebook), so communications among groups can exist.

and last: making a group does not mean you have to lead it :-) but a group can gather people and that's the first step.

CC Australia: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5123568444
CC Canada: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=16219732053
CC Chile: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=63074824186
CC China mainland: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7074870796
CC France: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5241169780
CC Greece: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6334614941
CC Guatemala: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=40897231354
CC Hong Kong: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4339016509
CC India: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28944518565
CC Israel: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7103310956
CC Italia: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=35550172381
CC Japan: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19661267292
CC Jordan: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=76228837413
CC Malaysia: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11652195153
CC Philippines: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10086136135
CC Puerto Rico: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4699403995
CC Singapore: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4994205766
CC Spain: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=55280137723
CC Sverige (Sweden): http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20287004904
CC Switzerland: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33161445872
CC Turkey: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7439050476

So does that make a difference?? I have no idea.....

https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Facebook_CC_Integration/Facebook_Group

Offline Myster

« Reply #3087 on: December 06, 2018, 06:05:53 AM »
"She suffered 43 injuries fighting for her life. Tabak, now 39, was jailed for life in October 2011 for the murder with the recommendation he serve at least 20 years."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/872390/jo-yeates-mother-teresa-lay-headstone-grave-seven-years

I find it incredible that Vincent Tabak had no injuries on his own person if this was the case?
Tabak* was a good foot taller than Jo Yeates, and of course more muscular and heavily built, so not surprising that she suffered 43 injuries to various parts of her body, including 12 to head and neck, 2 to her trunk, 21 to her arms and 4 to her legs, many of which were probably bruises. If she was wrestled to the floor first and Tabak straddled her chest / abdomen, then he would have had little problem pinning down both her arms with his knees whilst inflicting punching injuries to her face and eventually strangling her. If he was medically examined for injuries at all, then it was only weeks later after being arrested, by which time any bruising and / or lacerations would have disappeared.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 06:31:58 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #3088 on: December 06, 2018, 06:06:25 AM »
*if he exists.

Offline Myster

« Reply #3089 on: December 06, 2018, 06:08:26 AM »
Sorry you had to scroll down past all the other nonsense to read this.