Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592644 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3090 on: December 06, 2018, 10:09:09 AM »
Tabak* was a good foot taller than Jo Yeates, and of course more muscular and heavily built, so not surprising that she suffered 43 injuries to various parts of her body, including 12 to head and neck, 2 to her trunk, 21 to her arms and 4 to her legs, many of which were probably bruises. If she was wrestled to the floor first and Tabak straddled her chest / abdomen, then he would have had little problem pinning down both her arms with his knees whilst inflicting punching injuries to her face and eventually strangling her. If he was medically examined for injuries at all, then it was only weeks later after being arrested, by which time any bruising and / or lacerations would have disappeared.

Myster.... As I stated I do not know who Dr Vincent Tabak is..... I do not know if he had an alternative name.... I know nothing of him.. But I do know that what too place back then didn't add up... And doesn't add up today...

The description there sounds like what a Police Officer or someone who has had training of that type could do... But it is not in that article.... That article and several like it has always concerned me.... Why after all this time has Joanna Yeates not received a headstone??

This is the only year that the article hasn't been written....  But the description you have given, says that Joanna Yeates sustained a violent attack.... But it originally was nothing significant... As DCI Phil Jones stated on the Police Conference...

I try settle things in my mind.... And I try to understand who is who..... 

For instance... Leonora.... sounds female, but is male apparently....  The names on the Missing group sounded similar to the names on the forum..... So did they swop gender?

Is that what has happened... I did say earlier I thought a woman could have killed Joanna Yeates.... Which woman I couldn't say....

So if I apply my idea to the forum, everyone switched names and gender.....  apart from me of course...

Therefore was it Tanja that set up the forum?? Was it Tanja who would be in great trouble for interfering with the case?

Was it the family/friends of Joanna Yeates who set up the forum?? I don't know... But it put out lots of information..

Which forum/group was which??

Thinking about it, a lot of the information that the media wrote, I saw on the forum.... I didn't check closely at the time... I didn't think I needed too.... Well to be honest, I didn't think anything was untoward in the very beginning....

Only as time went on did I wonder what happened.... It didn't make sense... As at trial I expected witnesses to be there, and couldn't understand why the story told on the stand, was what had appeared in the media.... Nothing more....

Who knew what... I mean the Police?? Who knew about each group/forum?? 

Is that what this is about... Dr Vincent Tabak made the forum... or Tanja pretending to be Dr Vincent Tabak.... It sounds confusing... But I have to question everything.....

Is the reason Dr Vincent Tabak made a plea was because Tanja would have been in great trouble for the forum? And wanted to protect her, so said he had killed Joanna Yeates, or pled guilty to Manslaughter at his interview??

If AH is correct, that a plead would stop this Investigation in its tracks, then that could be a reason....

Or did someone ask him to plead guilty.... And it wasn't until trial that he saw the full horror of what had taken place with regards the injuries to Joanna Yeates and that was why he apologised...

I never know what is real or not.... The amount of information is confusing, but I suppose it is meant to be confusing....

Did the family or friends of Joanna Yeates set up both facebook groups/forums?? Or was it people who had lived at that address before who set it up?

The house had to be the reason, the Police never left it.... You don't conduct a Murder investigation just at one location.....

I am thinking Longwood Lane at the moment.... And when it was first mentioned.... If the forum was a group that was what the appeal had been set up for, then I am now coming to an idea....

Ok... everyone is chatting on the forum/group... for how long this forum/ group has been around I do not know.... But I am coming to an idea... A conclusion as to where the information came from....

Had the talk of Longwood lane and a party been mentioned on that forum/group that is on the poster of Joanna Yeates Missing??

Was the original web address, the event ./gathering/party, that was being attended by at least 167 people?

Was that event supposed to be on Longwood Lane??

Did Joanna Yeates actually attend the event? Did she end up on Longwood Lane because, she was supposed to be at a party somewhere... Is Longwood Lane The first scene of Crime??

Was she over the wall.... is that why they needed the fire services assistance, Was she hidden somewhere in the quarry site?

And then her belongings were therefore returned to Canygne Road so as to make it appear that she had gone home...

But the private CCTV doesn't show her upon it....

Had whoever killed her just gathered her things and accidently picked up the receipt?? Or did they not realise that she had been in Tescos....

Everything appears to be the opposite of what is what....

No forced entry..... Well maybe there was..... No sexual assault... maybe that happened too..... No significant Injuries.... Well if the description Myster has given is anything to go by then she was beaten to a pulp....

Stranger killed her.....  that has to be someone who knew her.....

I keep coming back to who is Dr Vincent Tabak?? Did he even live at that address?? Does he exist?? Maybe he did I have no idea... But something about him doesn't add up either....

Did Dr Vincent Tabak have his named changed? is he known by another name?? Is he in prison or did he walk free??

Is he a he or a she??

Did Joanna Yeates get killed by accident, or did someone else get killed by accident.... Was it Tanja that was killed?? Is that why she didn't attend court.....

Everything is the opposite way around.... So trying to untangle it is difficult.....

Now if it was Tanja that this happened to, was that why Dr Vincent Tabak went straight home by the 19th December 2010??

This could be pie in the sky....

Or has a full blown Murder investigation happened when there wasn't a Murder??

Are the people in the video actually the Yeates family? I don't know... I do not know who is who to be honest....

They say that Dr Vincent Tabak towered over Joanna Yeates.... So if i think the opposite, the person was shorter....

They say male... If I think the opposite, it has to be female......  They say a stranger.... So the opposite is a family member or friend....

They say no sexual assault.... So there has to have been..... No forced entry.... someone barged there way in....

The blind was up all the time... the blind was down.....

The picture in my mind that I am getting, is that Joanna Yeates was killed by someone she knew.... She was killed by a female, who had barged there way into the Flat or house , Or it happened in a car, was she dragged int o a car?? Has she stormed off after an argument??

They maybe argued with her, attacked her , subdued her by grabbing her at the right point on her neck.... Held her till she was dead... Then made it look like a sexual assault... The ikea blanket that Dr Sheridan tested, was maybe from a car, that was in the back seat or boot, maybe she was then put into the boot of the car, I do not know, or transported else where.... 

Did Joanna Yeates have a girlfriend?? I have often wondered this? I maybe be wrong, but it has crossed my mind more than once....

See I go around in circles.... Forever in circles, because there is so many possibilities with this still...

The scenario would then be... Joanna Yeates was killed by a girlfriend, who was jealous and Joanna Yeates relationship with this girlfriend, wasn't great... They were jealous of her, they were controlling, they tried to make it look like an abduction , to buy themselves time.... They even tried to make it look like she was sexually assaulted...

They had help... and either hide Joanna Yeates body inside the quarry, or they kept her in a freezer, or maybe she was found a lot sooner, and the Police just held on to her....

The scenarios are endless.....  But did Joanna Yeates just die? Had she been ill??  Did someone make a mount out of a mole hill??

I couldn't say.... I always think I am getting somewhere, then there's a stumbling block....

The facebook group were set up to confuse... I believe that is true.... well one of them at the very least.....

Did Dr Vincent Tabak make the Missing group? I don't know... there is definitely something off with both the forum and the group, I just cannot say... I don't know.....

Was that his crime??

He made on either the forum or the group, giving information out that was contradictory, messing with this Investigation....

So is Dr Vincent Tabak related to Joanna Yeates? I don't know that ether....

All I can say for sure... Is I believe that what happened at trial that was reported, was only what had already been released either via the papers or the Facebook group/forum and twitter.... What really took place at crown Court I have no idea....

Dr Vincent Tabak may have even been in another country and this was done via video link.... I can't say... he could have actually walked free.... I don't know that either....

I am constantly flummoxed by the disinformation.... So have I been trying to get people to look at this to free a man that is free?? Or a woman that is free?? I have no idea....

Just like I have no idea if a crime took place, or a violent crime took place, or if it is all make believe.... No idea at all....

But I believe that I have discovered that the web address on the Missing Poster is the forum....  As I realised when I was searching for this site this morning and looked up at the address...

Below is this sites forum:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=mt2830ppa0ia4kjpmccongq0e4&topic=8060.3075

And here: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=169097479794933 (must be the facebook forum)

The web address that is not working now , but appeared on the Missing Poster and on the channel 4 bulletin....

So maybe I have solved one puzzle at least....  But I still do not know who made the forum.... I still do not know if it was from that webpage  that the event had taken place, because to be honest... I didn't search every post on the forum.... Just like on here, I stick with this topic.... So other information could have been on the forum....

But one thing that has popped into my head is the window cleaner.... The window cleaner that cleaned windows at that address.... He commented on the forum I believe.... And I'm sure neighbour etc... people who lives around there also did....

So the forum had to be set up before.... It had to be called something else.... And probably certain topics were removed.... It had to be a locally based forum, where residents or some residents made comments.... I actually cannot remember how many people were members of that forum... I didn't take any notice..... Or when it was set up....

All of the information that is out there could be false.....  And that is why I keep coming across staging of things....

I still do not understand or know what this case is about.... I just knew it didn't make sense.... And that is why i  have found myself here....

Or is here the original forum that was transferred??

What is here?? I have never been able to work that one out.... Was the original facebook forum about local murders etc?? Or Murders in general.... I am thinking on my feet....

Am I back from where I started?? Is this an updated version of the forum?... So who have I been talking too??

Or have I completely lost the plot??  And I am sure someone will comment on that....

Is that why i have joined twice... Just like the forum I was on about the case?? And no-one will say anything about it because they have already said it on the forum.... Therefore the gagging order was about The Forum and thats why no-one will speak....

But refers to all of the original media coverage instead.... maybe the word 'facebook" was in the title of the gagging order, but this isn't facebook....

And no-one except me talks about what happened, and I have been allowed to talk to myself, virtually forever...

I have no idea who is who or what.... But what is stated when someone disagrees i believe has to be what was stated at the time on either the forum or the group....

But does it get me any closer to an answer?? I do not know...

So mrswah saying she wasn't sure whether Dr Vincent Tabak was guilty or not may be true, in the sense of what his involvement actually was.... If the information in the forum/group was there to confuse everyone...

So the connection is the forum, if I am correct... But other than that I cannot say.....  My mind changes on a regular basis.....

I still don't know what to believe anymore... Is the staring me in the face, that this is the forum?

I can't say.... But it's just an idea like all of my other ideas.....

I don't know why i bother.... I go around and around and around.....

Offline Myster

« Reply #3091 on: December 06, 2018, 12:16:56 PM »
Why after all this time has Joanna Yeates not received a headstone??  Here's why... https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/872390/jo-yeates-mother-teresa-lay-headstone-grave-seven-years

Is he in prison or did he walk free??  In Wakefield keeping Bamber company at the last count.

Is he a he or a she??  LOL!!!!!

Or have I completely lost the plot??  And I am sure someone will comment on that....  ABSOLUTELY!

I don't know why i bother.... I go around and around and around..... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel, never ending, etc, etc, etc...

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3092 on: December 06, 2018, 12:30:02 PM »
I don't know why i bother.... I go around and around and around..... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel, never ending, etc, etc, etc...

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*   @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEhS9Y9HYjU

Exactly Myster... It is all in my head... that is all.... I see that now.... I was just about to post... and I will after this....  My chasing Windmills... Is me... Chasing myself....   8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Oh well... At least I learnt something about myself.....

I am gullible,  @)(++(* @)(++(*  I have a vivid imagination  @)(++(*

Offline [...]

« Reply #3093 on: December 06, 2018, 12:35:38 PM »
I have been on here far too long.... I write and for what reason?? I think that something happened, but i do not even know that either....

Facebook/ Twitter/ forums.... I do not know who is behind the usernames... I am not supposed to.... I am not asking either...

This whole case that I have spent all this time posting about is what?? True?? False??  Fake news??

I am no expert on anything , which i have proved time and time again...  I have looked at this and today i cannot say why anymore....

I know what I thought, but if everything on the net about this case is from fake news then i am following an imaginary person around....

Twitter, where you can change your name at the drop of a hat.... You can change location, time zone, language, anything.....  So the information on there could have been put there at anytime... i cannot say I do not know.... You cannot rely on twitter, as a form of information to be honest.... maybe look at jokes on there, but thats about it.....

The origin, I have said all along.... I haven't a clue.... I have come up with theories and scenario's based on what information is available... But if that information is fake, then I have just been making more fake news....

The people identified in the media, at trial or in Canygne Road or even Longwood lane..... Well I only know who they are because I have been told on the net in one form or another..... I do not know for a fact that what has been stated is true....

William Clegg for instance.... Yes he may have gone into Bristol Crown Court, but for what reason??? I am only being told that it is the case against Dr vincent Tabak, and the book that he has written apparently is written by a ghost writer.....

Thousands upon thousand of pieces of information, that everyone on twitter has retweeted or tweeted about... The same with facebook..... All of it could be complete crap.....

I do not or cannot remember whether or not I watch reports on the TV, or was it just via the net???

The stories in the media these days I don't know whether to believe half the time.... i don't really bother with newspapers or news reports anymore, and may only know what is happening because I am listening to the radio.... But are those reports accurate and true....

I know NOTHING..... I KNOW NOTHING.... And that is the point.... I have helped create even more crap.... I do not know what is true or not anymore, and am at the point of do I care.....

I have allowed myself to be come obsessed with this... but obsessed with what??  Fake news... untruths spread via social media....  Believing opinions of people I know nothing about..... Why, why would I do that....

I cannot say.... I have been hoodwinked.... by my own doing I admit... nobody made me write on here.... All of the contradictory information is what?? More fake News??

One thing I could say from this that could be of use somewhere... Is social media and courts.... That the origin of the social media communications, needs to be established, the IP address that it was sent from, who sent it, what was the date , time and location or country of origin.....

That would be extremely difficult to do..... Not understanding the full exchange between people and in what context this exchange take form, is also important.....

I was thinking about when woman say that they were raped... Then evidence of texts apparently proves it isn't so, because someone consented apparently....  But woman who have been married for years have been raped, they may have consented at one point, but after No... they may have sent a text that makes it appear that they have consented.... So are texts etc.... social media proof or evidence of something taking place??

Not always... Social media based evidence like other evidence is open to interpretation.... And what the person reading such information is maybe feeling themselves at the time, or their beliefs etc....

So my lesson learnt.... Keep of the net.... just look for recipes.... Jokes, inane rubbish, do not believe what you read? maybe read a book.... maybe take up a hobby.... or just play a computer game....

I apologise for adding to all the information out there.... It might as well be removed.... It means nothing (imo) if it is all a lie that I chose for an odd reason to believe.....

As I say.... I know none of you... i know no-one who is connected to the case.... i know no-one who is on twitter either.... They could be made up accounts for all I know, collecting followers so that they support what ever cause they believe in and say what ever they want, and people believe what they say.....

What I do know is me.... And that is it... and I have spent a long time adding to something i probably didn't need too...

If all this information i imagine I have found wasn't found by the Police before... how could I have found it... It wasn't Missing.....

It is an exercise in understand the net, that is all.... I have no information that is not already out there.... i know no more than anyone else does....

What ever this is about i honestly do not know... or give a damn anymore.... It appears to only support not using digital formats for courts, that being social media, video links etc..... Everything that happens at trial needs to be paper based.... (EVIDENCE BASED!!) Real evidence....Proper forensics.... And not the rubbish I have believed.... !!!

Anyone can pretend to be anyone on the internet, as has been proven to me, by doing this,.....

So The Justice system , needs proper checks and balances, it needs a proper chain of command, a chain of command that isn't broken and validation of the person who appears via any link.... Better still have them actually appear in court....

The only thing to add is everything I have screenshot or written needs binning.... I have found nothing... I have understood NOTHING either.... All I have managed to do is waste my time it appears.....

Please refer to the above post, for that answer.... ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Just because it is on the internet does not make it true...  &^^&* &^^&* &^^&*

Round like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel
Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon
Like a carousel that's turning running rings around the moon
Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face
And the world is like an apple whirling silently in space
Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind
Like a tunnel that you follow to a tunnel of its own
Down a hollow to a cavern where the sun has never shone
Like a door that keeps revolving in a half forgotten dream
Or the ripples from a pebble someone tosses in a stream
Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face
And the world is like an apple whirling silently in space
Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind
Keys that jingle in your pocket, words that jangle in your head
Why did summer go so quickly, was it something that you said?
Lovers walking along a shore and leave their footprints in the sand
Is the sound of distant drumming just the fingers of your hand?
Pictures hanging in a hallway and the fragment of a song
Half remembered names and faces, but to whom do they belong?
When you knew that it was over you were suddenly aware
That the autumn leaves were turning to the color of her hair!

Like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel[/]
As the images unwind, like the circles that you find
In the windmills of your mind

Says it all really doesn't it........  8(>((

Edit.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEhS9Y9HYjU

As the images unwind, like the circles that I find....In the windmills of "MY" mind....  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3094 on: December 06, 2018, 03:12:58 PM »
 *%87

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3095 on: December 06, 2018, 04:07:18 PM »
*%87

Caroline, please, there is no need for this!

Simple Simon, you are going too far. Nobody is pretending to be anybody. I have doubts as to the guilt of Vincent Tabak, but I cannot go with conspiracy theories, sorry! 

My opinion, of course.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #3096 on: December 06, 2018, 04:08:52 PM »

For the most part, I agree with what you say.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3097 on: December 06, 2018, 09:42:15 PM »
For the most part, I agree with what you say.

With who? Myster or Nine?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #3098 on: December 07, 2018, 07:12:30 AM »
With who? Myster or Nine?

Myster. Sorry, couldn't get the quote to print!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3099 on: December 07, 2018, 11:20:42 AM »
Myster. Sorry, couldn't get the quote to print!

By the way, I used the emoticon above because it was the only one which kind of represented confusion. I have no idea how Nine comes to such conclusions as is documented here. I think he/she has an unhealthy interest bt they will NEVER find any answers from social media.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3100 on: December 20, 2018, 09:58:51 AM »
By the way, I used the emoticon above because it was the only one which kind of represented confusion. I have no idea how Nine comes to such conclusions as is documented here. I think he/she has an unhealthy interest bt they will NEVER find any answers from social media.

Maybe so Caroline... But Twitter appears to be the source of a lot of information....

The idea that anyone from the media can tweet this case has always seemed wrong to me.... If you look at the tweet of people from the media, the reports of the information they bring forth raise questions always...

How can anything be believed or accepted...

Rupert Evelyn for instance, a twitter account that hasn't been confirmed, why I have no idea... But the information that he reveals is interesting... He adds information that only sets in the minds of the public what has happened or maybe happened.... For instance....

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
Follow Follow @rupertevelyn
More
For info there is a light with a motion sensor above the entrance to #joyeates flat. "it was already on" as Zoe walked past

7:01 AM - 13 Oct 2011

Was this mentioned at trial by Zoe Lehman??  that would suggest that someone was already outside the flat at that point...

What direction had they come from? It almost sound like they walked past Joanna Yeates door... Where they the people at the gate, I have asked this before???

Zoe and Florian Lehman, two witness's whom appear at court, we have seen them leaving with the photo's from Getty... That is if we are to accept that that is they.... Anyway... the real issue has to be what has been tweeted about the Lehmans from trial and Rosie and The Browns...

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
Flo Lehman's wife Zoe is now in the witness box. She says they left home that night at 8.34

6:53 AM - 13 Oct 2011

Left home at 8:34... where did she live??  didn't she go to Bargain Booze also??

@rupertevelyn
More
Zoe "we were on the road" as we passed 44. "I noticed that the outside light was on.... It was very bright"

7:00 AM - 13 Oct 2011
0 replies 1 retweet 0 likes

Which light??

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
Zoe "I heard quite a loud scream, I turned round to have a look" was it quite a loud scream? "yeah" "it seemed to come from house behind me"

7:03 AM - 13 Oct 2011

We direction was she facing??

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
Zoe "the first scream was loud... The second scream started loud then went quieter"

7:05 AM - 13 Oct 2011

These screams where apparently Joanna Yeates, the jury believed them to be Joanna Yeates, the timing of the screams supported the apparent time of the attack...

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
Zoe "as I went through the door I mentioned it to Rosie. We just thought it was students" #joyeates

7:08 AM - 13 Oct 2011

Who is Rosie??

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelynFollow Follow @rupertevelyn
More
Defence now asking questions of Zoe Lehman about the screams. #joyeates

7:10 AM - 13 Oct 2011

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
Zoe agrees she heard a scream, turns to look back down the path, sees a man walking towards the downs and then she goes into the party

7:14 AM - 13 Oct 2011

What man walking towards the down?? Is it possible to see the downs from there, I don't know, but a local should be able to say...

That should have raised a few eyebrows....  But the next tweet make even less sense..
Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
Zoe Lehman texted Maria Brown on 22nd Dec to ask what time she'd arrived at the party because she'd heard 2 screams. #yeates

2:11 AM - 18 Oct 2011

22nd December 2010.... Is the day that CJ made his second witness statement, a coincidence that Zoe lehman, then texts Maria Brown to ask her what time she had arrived at the party???

And that is the point.... She should know what time she arrived at the party... she should know what time, she left home and how long it took her to get there... Maria Brown should not be telling Zoe Lehman anything....  Two witness's cooperating with each other to establish a time that may or may nor be relevant....
How was this testimony allowed if they had to check with each other as to the time someone arrived at a party??

Marie Brown who wasn't at trial as far as we know, with the information that is available...

This tweet astounds me... How can you have one witness who doesn't attend trial corroborating another witness who does attend trial... timelines?

How did no-one pick up this point?  How can Zoe text someone else on a particular day that shouldn't be relevant, other than we know that this was the day that CJ made his second witness statement...

You have a man being seen.... walking towards the downs... You have friends agreeing what the time may or may not have been after the fact, and you have a defence and prosecution who have let that colluding, (for use of a better word) as to the time they believe that someone had arrived at a party...

The CCTV should show that.... The CCTV that DS Mark Saunders viewed....

Not only does she text Marie but....

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
Peter Brown was able to let Zoe know that she'd arrived at the party between 8.45 and 9pm. #yeates

2:11 AM - 18 Oct 2011

Peter Brown, also helps in the timing of when Zoe arrived at said party.....

2 people who have not attended trial, telling a trial witness what time she arrived at a party where she may or may not have heard screams coming from 44, Canygne Road...

Why was her testimony used at trial?? why was Zoe Lehmans testimony used, when she hadn't a clue as to the time she arrived at a party?? We had Kingdon telling us he heard screams mid-morning on the 18th December 2010, but what he heard was dismissed...

How ?? Why?

Up until Dr Vincent Tabak takes the stand and states that he killed Joanna Yeates on the 17th December 2010 and the approx time, does anyone know that this is when she was killed.... NOTHING else supports this....

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
Peter Brown written statement now being read to the court. #yeates

2:12 AM - 18 Oct 2011

Didn't attend.....

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
Peter Brown "nothing unusual happened during the evening. There was no mention of a scream outside". #yeates

2:14 AM - 18 Oct 2011

Nothing that evening was apparently amiss.... No mention of screams that had aroused anyones suspicion....

I do not know what this case is about.... I do not understand it at all.... It has always had me in two minds... And that was the reason I have asked if it was even real or true....

What took place inside Bristol crown Court, we only have the tweets and media reports to go off.... And they paint and interesting picture....

Marie Brown and Peter Browns statements corroborate what??

That Zoe and Florian attended a party??
That they may or may not have heard screams??

Statements accepted into a trial without anyone questioning why Zoe texted Marie... what was in said text, and why was she enquiring on that particular day??

No-one in the judicary questioning this case and the shambles it appears to be....

Why everyone stay silent I do not know.... But the only conclusion I keep coming to is it cannot be real and true....

Nothing will ever make sense with this case..... What I do not understand, if the tweets are accurate and that is what was stated at trial, is why neither the prosecution or the defence, speaking up... Why would they be happy to accept what Zoe and Florian state, if they had no idea what time they arrived at a party.... and realistically the time should not have been important on the 22nd December 2010....

I keep wondering where Zoe and Florian lived??  And why that day was important enough for her to need to confirm when she arrived at a party? The gossip mongers where around at that time... CJ had told his neighbours about making his statement to the Police about seeing /hearing someone at the gate....

But we the public didn't know until the Leveson that it was the 22nd December 2010, if memory serves me correctly, that CJ made his secondary witness statement......

I will always be unsure what this is about.... I do not believe that anything would or could change... I will never understand why everyone had been silent about this ....

What I do not understand is why Rosie brown was not at trial, or Peter Brown for that matter.....  Why are we finding out via twitter that Zoe Lehmans recollection of that evening may not be relied upon... If she had to check with the Browns when she apparently arrived at their party....

How was their testimony allowed??

N.B  I am not signed into twitter, so I do not know if the times that appear on the tweets are accurate...

https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/124484995342544897
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/124484751846412289
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/124482944608907264
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/124485347760549888
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/124486017741893633
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/124485347760549888
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/124486760590884864
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/124487211902185474
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/124488126503731200
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/126223775082614784
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/126223945740464128
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/126224157196300288
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/126224585728335872

Offline [...]

« Reply #3101 on: December 20, 2018, 10:57:36 AM »
Twitter a volume of info on this case.....

Rupert has a wealth of information, I didn't follow twitter at the time really and i appear to have missed a great deal....

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
questions about dinner party on the 15th December. Tabak described as acting quite normally

8:11 AM - 20 Oct 2011

Now said dinner party cannot be a problem if it happened before the apparent event...!!!

I could never understand why Sally Ramage's dates appeared incorrect, but this tweet goes with what she has written before... 

Has all of Sally Ramages info come from what has been stated on twitter? 

I have been looking for something for ages that had this date in relation to the trial, and came across this by accident... I find it interesting, but do not understand why RE would tweet this....

So if the dinner party is before the disappearance of Joanna Yeates.. The dinner party was supposed to be in January 2011

Maybe an error was made, would have hoped to have seen a retraction of error....

Now here is where thing confuse me....  It is the times i have stated before....

Sally Ramage.....

At Line 118 of the prosecution chart
Tabak accessed the Internet and performed some Google searches. On 18 Dec 2010, Tabak searched at 1.26 am-
„BBC news‟ and „weather forecast‟
1.46 am- „weather forecast‟
1.47 am- „BBC Bristol news‟

Those times have always concerned me:

RE tweets..

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
1.38 am Sat 18th Dec Tabak leaves to collect Tanja from the coach

3:36 AM - 20 Oct 2011

And:...

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
1:48 Tanja calls Vincent to give him directions of where to collect her. He confirms he collected her

3:39 AM - 20 Oct 2011

How can he do the searches??

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
on the way home. Tanja suggested buying a burger she wanted something to eat after the party. They took the food home

3:40 AM - 20 Oct 2011

I thought they ate it in the car??

https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/127039182068649984
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/126970726233288704
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/126970960506126336

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/73-CLN-NOV-2014-Online-full.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #3102 on: December 20, 2018, 11:29:07 AM »
More tweets:

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
Tanja told a friend that Jo & Greg were quieter than their predecessors

4:37 AM - 13 Oct 2011

Now i do not understand why Tanja is mentioned here...

Which friend??

Which neighbours??

How could they hear them??

Because in another tweet we have :

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
tabak says he could 'hardly' hear noises from the other flats in his building. #yeates

2:17 AM - 20 Oct 2011

Odd... Tanja a person who didn't appear at trial, who made no statement to the court apparently telling us how noisy the neighbours were via a friend....

If the jury are following this trial via twitter and especially RE's tweets then they have information apparently from Tanja contradicting the information that Dr Vincent Tabak has stated on the stand.... Therefore they would concluded (imo) that Dr Vincent Tabak was lying....

Here is a list of searches...
Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
 19 Oct 2011
More
Tabak searched "definition sexual conduct" and then "definition of sexual assault". #yeates

1 reply 1 retweet 0 likes
Reply 1   Retweet 1   Like

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
 19 Oct 2011
More
Tabak searched for "rubbish collection time York place Clifton bristol". #yeates

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
 19 Oct 2011
More
Tabak searched for "hophouse bristol" which is where CCTV evidence was gathered from. #yeates

Why would the Hophouse Pub be relevant to Dr Vincent Tabak??

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
 10 Oct 2011
More
Tabak searched google for "body decomposition..... he looked at what appears to be a time lapse video of body decomposition"

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1   Retweet   Like

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
 10 Oct 2011
More
After killing Yeates' and with police talking about missing pizza and sock, Tabak searched web for times of refuse collections in area

0 replies 1 retweet 1 like
Reply   Retweet 1   Like 1

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
 31 Jan 2011
More
Yeates murder. Vincent Tabak's brother Marcel 'he told us the whole house was searched even his apartment. So that disturbed his life a lot'

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply   Retweet   Like

The wealth of information as I say is huge..... 

https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/124448595360485376
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/126950217751855104
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/126607029530935296
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/126605309472030720
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/126604495256956930
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/123398298802470912
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/123335120471064576
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/32117045382348800

Offline [...]

« Reply #3103 on: December 20, 2018, 12:03:44 PM »
It gets stranger:...

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
When Tabak got home he used his girlfriend's profile on their computer. Accessed the dyson.com webmail. Tanja worked at Dyson

4:33 AM - 10 Oct 2011

Now Harriet tweets..

Harriet Tolputt

@HarrietTolputt
Follow Follow @HarrietTolputt
More
Tabak logged in to the laptop he shared with his girlfriend Tanja and accessed the webmail address at Dyson - where she worked.

4:31 AM - 10 Oct 2011

Was it mentioned at trial that Dr Vincent Tabak logged into Tanja's account??

If you think about it he could have sent himself all those apparent emails.... thats what I would take from that tweet of RE's

How could it be proven that Dr Vincent Tabak had logged into Tanja's account??

That detail, should have anyone questioning who , how ,when and where was this computer accessed... Was it remote access?

We then get even more confusing information...

Jon Kay

Verified account

@jonkay01
Follow Follow @jonkay01
More
Jury hears Tabak accessed Google maps of Longwood Lane (where Jo's body was later found) at 2230 on 18 Dec - before Jo reported missing

2:58 AM - 19 Oct 2011

We have google maps being accessed, at 22:30pm on the 18th December 2010, as stated before Jo was Missing....

I thought Dr Vincent Tabak didn't know where Longwood Lane was??

I thought that Dr Vincent Tabak was in ASDA at the time.....

You see, this gem of a tweet should show premeditation.... A planning as to where to dispose of Joanna Yeates body, An awareness of what he had decided to do and where he had decided to dispose of the body of Joanna Yeates.....

So my question again has to be.... DID THE JURY READ TWITTER????

Because according to the defence Dr Vincent Tabak drove aimlessly around and just ended up on Longwood lane !!

From the Sally Ramage papers..

He then went to get his car, placed the body in the boot of his car, went to Asda, a trip he formerly
planned, and drove aimlessly around whilst deciding what to do.

From tweets

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
'i drove away from home, drove in direction of bristol airport and i ended up in Longwood lane' did you know longwood lane before then 'no'

3:18 AM - 20 Oct 2011

'i drove away from home, drove in direction of bristol airport and i ended up in Longwood lane' did you know longwood lane before then 'no'

Jury hears Tabak accessed Google maps of Longwood Lane (where Jo's body was later found) at 2230 on 18 Dec - before Jo reported missing

So he either accessed google to find where to dump Joanna Yeates, or he drove around aimlessly?? Which one is it??

Seriously... did the jury read twitter??

I cannot for the life in me understand why this trial was tweeted in such detail, so much so it in itself was prejudicial to the trial in itself (imo)

These again are reason why I am always in two minds.... As to whether this is real or not...

Did the jury come to there decision based on what they read on twitter??

https://twitter.com/HarrietTolputt/status/123360009508753408
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/123360394558455808
https://twitter.com/jonkay01/status/126598011458555904
http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/73-CLN-NOV-2014-Online-full.pdf
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/126965456249688064

Offline [...]

« Reply #3104 on: December 20, 2018, 12:28:42 PM »
CJ had told the Leveson he left the car on the road when he arrived home from the gym on Friday 17th December 2010 around 9:00pm...

I have shown how I believe that they had conversed.... With links etc....

Which makes this tweet odd to me....

Rupert Evelyn

@rupertevelyn
More
Following Jefferies arrest Tabak told police he'd seen his car parked nose into drive on night of 17th Dec. Next morning other way round

6:53 AM - 17 Oct 2011

Why didn't Dr Vincent Tabak notice CJ's car on the road when he left either to collect his car to park it on the drive to put Joanna yeates body into it, or when he left to drive to ASDA??

That statement cunjurs up all sorts....

Maybe I read it incorrect the first time.....

he'd seen his car parked nose into drive on night of 17th Dec.

I had first imagined that the car was parked in the drive.... But thats not what he is saying (imo)....

Therefore.. If the NOSE of the car was parked into the drive..  ie... blocking the drive... How on earth did Dr Vincent Tabak manage to take his own car off the road and park it outside his own flat??

How did he manage to put a body into the boot of the Megane if he couldn't get the Megane up close and personal to his own flat??

We have people Milling about... We have the Lehmens and such around and abouts.... And many people attending parties.... DS Mark Saunders confirms this....

So... Lets say Dr Vincent Tabak goes to get his car off the road...  This therefore has to be before CJ arrives home at 9:00pm... Then we have another problem... Because Dr vincent Tabak would therefore need to ask CJ to move his car so he could leave the property.... But he doesn't... Or CJ would have told the court and been called as a witness..

And him noticing the car facing the opposite way around wouldn't be an issue, as he'd have needed CJ's cooperation to move his car.....

So the car is blocking the drive... he noticed it when he left and he noticed it the next morning...

So was CJ's car at 44, Canygne Road??

I don't understand how he tried to implicate CJ... We know from CJ that his car was parked on the drive on Saturday 18th December 2010, he has said so....  We know he parked his car on the road according to his leveson statement....

So if his car is blocking the drive, how did Dr Vincent Tabak remove a heavy body from his Flat to his car without being detected by anybody??

Always, nothing makes sense.....

https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/125932406510338048