Author Topic: Criticism of the Find Madeleine Fund and Review  (Read 53261 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Criticism of the Find Madeleine Fund and Review
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2013, 10:12:58 PM »

Has the point been firmly established that Moore didn't take the name of a chartered accountant in vain to lend spurious "credibility" to his own, poisonous, ramblings?

That is scraping some barrell I must say,besides it is known Ms O Dowd has been very critical and questioning over the Mccann case before, she wrote a scathing article on KMs book in some Irish magazine, there is a link to it atthe bottom of the Accounts write up on the mccannfiles.com

I doubt very much indeed, that Nigel Moore wrote it and put her name on it ! as possible as tonights asteroid colliding with the earth.

Didn't Miss O'Dowd attend the High Court in support of Bennett or was that also Nigel Moore in a dress ? 8(0(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Redblossom

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2013, 10:20:04 PM »

Exactly, you have just made the point that Mrs. O'Dowd, who Bennett stupidly brought all the way to the High Court to unleash on Judge Tugendhat before he was told not to be so stupid, was not the independent and unbiased expert that she was touted as.

She had already proclaimed her views and was wholly biased against the McCanns.

Whats that to do with Ferryman suggesting Nigel Moore wrote the article and just stamped her name on it? Cos he is a posionous little so and so? LOL,gilet, try some peptobismol and try and answer points instead of making different ones
 8((()*/

PS I have no idea who was at said TB trial and not interested either

« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:43:06 PM by Admin »

Offline gilet

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2013, 10:25:40 PM »
Miss O'Dowd only attended the court because Tony Bennett was too stupid to realise that the case he was defending was about his own illegal actions and nothing to do with the McCann's actions.

Had Bennett had any relevant knowledge of law then she might have been spared a completely wasted journey.

He was the moron who invited her when she served no purpose.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:43:57 PM by Admin »

Offline gilet

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2013, 10:33:17 PM »
Having seen the plodding work of the PJ who were not even searching for a missing child on their patch in full daylight at 6am on the morning after her disappearance, having seen them clodhop around without proper idenitkit software I would be flabbergasted if the parents of a missing child were not considering every single option that could possibly be used in the search for their daughter.

It astounds me that you are so obsessed in your complete hatred of this couple that you cannot appreciate or empathise in any way whatsoever with the kind of though processes that may have led to their statements and actions.

As I said before the answer to your question lies in the fact that you have a complete absence of empathetic emotion. You seem to be driven only by a need to hate the McCanns. Your very continuing with this question shows that my comment is not personal but aimed pointedly at the content of your post.

I am simply appalled that anyone can make such posts which show no understanding of the emotional upheaval involved in the disappearance of a child.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:45:02 PM by Admin »

icabodcrane

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2013, 10:50:07 PM »
Setting aside your ad hominem attack on Redblossom,  I would point out that Kate McCann cancelled what would have been only her second interview with police on the 11th of May on the grounds of her 'wellbeing' 

That same day ...  just 8 days after Madeleine disappeared ...  she met lawyers, who had already been contacted and had travelled to Portugal,  to discuss setting up the Fund

What is astonishing is that you do not understand why such haste raises questions
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:45:39 PM by Admin »

Offline sadie

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2013, 10:59:26 PM »
Icabod.  This is not like you.

You have got that ad hominen attack the wrong way round.

Red, as usual, attacking other people when she loses arguments.  Always the same.   

Offline gilet

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2013, 11:03:23 PM »
What is actually astounding is that you and Redblossom cannot understand the need for haste.

What is amazing is that you cannot recognise that people who had already seen a week of PJ inactivity and plodding would be doing everything in their power to bring in others who might be able to help find their child.

Oh and if you had bothered to look, I made it abundantly clear that I was making no ad hominem attack but was focusing entirely on the content of the post and what that content revealed.

When the content of a post identifies a complete lack of empathy then it is fair and reasonable to state that fact.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:05:03 PM by gilet »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2013, 11:08:27 PM »
Icabod.  This is not like you.

You have got that ad hominen attack the wrong way round.

Red, as usual, attacking other people when she loses arguments.  Always the same.   

Have you had a sherry and a glass of wine Red.  Just one?

Sadie perhaps it old be better if you stayed out of other people's disagreement ? You are dangerously close to behaving like one of those bullies you so rightly deplore.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

icabodcrane

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2013, 11:09:14 PM »
What is actually astounding is that you and Redblossom cannot understand the need for haste.

What is amazing is that you cannot recognise that people who had already seen a week of PJ inactivity and plodding would be doing everything in their power to bring in others who might be able to help find their child.

Control Risks  ( and their ex intelligence personel ) were already there at that point  ...  sent unannounced by a wealthy anonymous backer according to Kate

Yes, the haste with which they dismissed the Portuguese 'Plod'   (  within days,  during which time they claim to have been on  'automatic pilot )  and bringing in  outside  'paid'  help  is  astonishing
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:10:45 PM by icabodcrane »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2013, 11:11:46 PM »

And of course the 'action' the McCanns took has lead to what ? Certainly not Madeleine. Perhaps they should have listened to the PJ in the first place.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:39:44 PM by Admin »

Offline gilet

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2013, 11:12:34 PM »
Astonishing to you who is showing no real emotional empathy with the parents of a missing child.

To those who recognise that emotionally, people are likely to be in pieces, at such a time and grasping at every straw that is within reach it is totally natural that they would be taking any offers of help and seeking any potential help.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:40:04 PM by Admin »

Offline gilet

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2013, 11:13:45 PM »
And of course the 'action' the McCanns took has lead to what ? Certainly not Madeleine. Perhaps they should have listened to the PJ in the first place.

Do please explain how you think that the actions the McCanns took in any way damaged the "search" for Madeleine that the PJ were conducting. Remember this is a PJ which Amaral himself described as having little experience in such missing child cases.

Personally I think that the more people searching the better. Clearly you don't.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:40:23 PM by Admin »

registrar

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2013, 11:15:05 PM »
two days into the search - hands in pockets

and Murat right amongst them

a picture says more than a thousand words

Offline TTSOFAFM

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2013, 11:19:44 PM »
I would point out that Kate McCann cancelled what would have been only her second interview with police on the 11th of May on the grounds of her 'wellbeing' 

Actually it was Alan Pike who asked for Kate's interview to be postponed for a few days.  She had sat in the waiting room for 8 hours waiting to be interviewed.  She was then told to go home and come back the next day.  Finally when Gerry returned he told her of what had happened during Mat Oldfield's interview.

I sat in the waiting area for eight hours before I was told that it was now too late for me to be interviewed and I should go home and come back the next day. Gerry was there for thirteen hours. When he finally returned to the apartment he related how Matt had been almost hysterical during his interview. Gerry had heard him shouting and crying. Apparently, it had been put to Matt that he’d handed Madeleine out through the window to a third party. It was like something out of Life on Mars. Alan Pike was concerned about my wellbeing and asked for my rescheduled interview to be postponed for a few days. The PJ couldn’t have considered it all that important: it was 6 September before I was interviewed again.

McCann, Kate (2011-05-12). Madeleine (pp. 123-124). Random House UK. Kindle Edition.

And you wonder why trust broke down between the Tapas members and the Police.  I always thought the reason for people being made arguidos was so that the police could ask suspects questions that could incriminate them.  Trying to get someone to confess to passing a child through a window is pretty incriminating to me.

After sitting there for 8 hours, then hearing that, it is enough to stress any person out. 

icabodcrane

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2013, 11:23:22 PM »
Just as well they had already arranged for lawyers to be arriving the next day then eh ?  ...  and a real stroke of  luck that a wealthy anonymous backer had arranged for ex intelligence officers to be there alongside them
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:46:50 PM by Admin »