Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - True facts you need to know about Jeremy Bamber  (Read 101470 times)

Offline Andrea

Re: Jeremy Bamber - True facts you need to know about Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2013, 09:27:15 AM »
The photo of sheila on the bed, mike claims he had it, then he started a thread on how he lost it! But the mysterious Z managed to hand a copy to the CCRC. It doesnt exist, never did.

jackiepreece

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2013, 09:40:38 AM »
Andrea I have only ever commented on there could be a photo of Sheila on the bed.  None of us know where the bodies were moved around to because of the shoddy investigation

I dont think I have never commented on if I believe their is a photo taken with only one bullet wound

Offline Andrea

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2013, 09:49:31 AM »
Jack, do you believe sheila was shot once in the kitchen? Also, do you believe theres a possibility that the police fired the second shot that killed her?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2013, 10:17:05 AM »
Andrea I have only ever commented on there could be a photo of Sheila on the bed.  None of us know where the bodies were moved around to because of the shoddy investigation

I dont think I have never commented on if I believe their is a photo taken with only one bullet wound

Sheila wasn't moved Jackie.  She was photographed where she fell.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2013, 10:22:53 AM »
So were the others, David. Sheila certainly did not recieve the first shot in the kitchen.

Offline puglove

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2013, 10:58:13 AM »
Bamber also LIED about the supposed land deal. Bamber reckons Peter Eaton owed neville money for some land that Neville had bought, Vic has proven tonight that that is and was a lie.  Neville bought the land and Peter was going to buy it off him at some point in the future. peter and Anne didnt owe neville a penny, they were not in debt to Neville as Jb claims, so JB's theory of being framed by the Eatons because they were in debt goes out of the window!

Morning, Andy!! Wipe your nose!! Ralph bought that bit of land to save it from development, which any farmer/landowner worth his salt would do. In a rush, catch you later. XXX
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

jackiepreece

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2013, 11:51:58 AM »
Andy where I am on this case and probably always will be is I don't ever see Jeremy capable of murdering his family.  I don't think he had the guts and nobody has shown me PROOF he hated his family that much and he had no history of violence.  I have asked him stuff so many times to.

From there I have to work backwards and maybe I have come to the conclusion it was either Sheila or a third party who knew WHF well enough to get in and force Neville to make that call to Jeremy.

If in fact Jeremy is innocent he has paid the price for his behaviour after the murders. I believe he was stupid then and continues to behave in a way that does not help himself but that does not make him a murderer.
I think the time has definately come for the CCRC to stop wasting money and reveal what is held under PII giving absolute reasons why certain information cannot be revealed and release the rest so there may be some conclusion.

No more PII no more CCRC applications

Offline insider

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2013, 07:29:48 PM »
I find it very strange that Vidvic has come up up with this explanation of the land deal after years of it being discussed on the forum and Vidvic and Hartley have been present through all these discussions.
I personally would have to see proof of why this is being highlighted now just as Ngb has announced there will be a new application to the CCRC. This has also prompted Hartley to return to the forum to strengthen the arguments against Jeremy.
I also note that Bridget has now returned to the JB forum since being put in the position she had to resign her position as a managing agent at Osprey Court but is allegedly holding on to all the service charge monies and documents relating to the building. Looks like Bridget has forced a position of being taken to court herself.

I am always open to new information being discussed but also suspicious and look forward to hearing and seeing more proof on what Vidvic has bought up after all this time.

I am also suspicious Jackie.  There was a very good reason why John Eaton smacked Nevill over the land deal but I fear the whole truth will never be known.  All we can really say is that John felt betrayed by what Nevill had done.

Vidvic may post about the family but he only gets told what they want him to hear.  I have spoken with Janie about this some time ago but she says that it was much ado about very little.  I cannot say much more about it other than to confirm that Peter didn't owe Nevill anything contrary to what has been suggested.

To be honest I'm surprised she knows anything about it at all as the family tend to keep these things low key.  There were a lot of court cases over it all some years ago and the last thing they need is all of this being dragged up again.  It didn't make for very great inter family harmony at the time and it is only recently that things have improved.  Janie Robbo has always been quite charming to me when down at the boat club.
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2013, 09:01:49 AM »

Still a bit in the dark I'm afraid.  How many Appeals were there, and on what grounds?  Why is some of the evidence being kept secret?
I certainly got the impression that The Investigation was botched, which always leaves me suspicious.

What do PII and CCRC  stand for?  Thanks in advance.

Offline Myster

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2013, 09:53:27 AM »

Still a bit in the dark I'm afraid.  How many Appeals were there, and on what grounds?  Why is some of the evidence being kept secret?
I certainly got the impression that The Investigation was botched, which always leaves me suspicious.

What do PII and CCRC  stand for?  Thanks in advance.

There were several appeals, but the most recent in 2002 and 2012 are documented here....

http://www.homepage-link.to/justice/judgements/Bamber/index.html

http://www.crimeline.info/case/bamber-v-criminal-cases-review-commission

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PII is short for Public Interest Immunity.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-interest_immunity

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CCRC - Criminal Cases Review Commission based in Birmingham....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Cases_Review_Commission

http://www.justice.gov.uk/about/criminal-cases-review-commission

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2013, 10:59:04 AM »

Thank you.  I am a bit saturated at the moment, so will read them later.

Offline starryian

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2013, 05:17:50 AM »
Andy where I am on this case and probably always will be is I don't ever see Jeremy capable of murdering his family.  I don't think he had the guts and nobody has shown me PROOF he hated his family that much and he had no history of violence.  I have asked him stuff so many times to.

From there I have to work backwards and maybe I have come to the conclusion it was either Sheila or a third party who knew WHF well enough to get in and force Neville to make that call to Jeremy.

If in fact Jeremy is innocent he has paid the price for his behaviour after the murders. I believe he was stupid then and continues to behave in a way that does not help himself but that does not make him a murderer.
I think the time has definately come for the CCRC to stop wasting money and reveal what is held under PII giving absolute reasons why certain information cannot be revealed and release the rest so there may be some conclusion.

No more PII no more CCRC applications
Jackie, if I may interject here for just a second. What you have said is simply not true. Bamber had a lengthy history of violence stretching back to his school days where he was widely known as a bully. Remind me Jackie who was it that twisted Julie's arm behind her back, so severely she couldnt operate it properly for hours after? Moreover, the reasons you have given as to why you think he may be innocent are, to be honest, rather strange. You stated that no proof of his violence has come to light that convinces you of his guilt and then state in defense of his innocence that you 'don't ever see Jeremy capable of murdering his family. I don't think he had the guts' I find that rather hypocritical and somewhat puzzling. Jackie you cannot have it both ways. You have been given scope to state your views and I respect them, but can you not see that you are convincing yourself of his innocence through nothing more than gut feelings and then in the same breath insisting that he cannot be guilty because it lacks any cogent proof. Now excuse me if I dont subscribe to your brand of innocence or guilt.
Starryian..

Offline John

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2013, 05:34:59 PM »
I think Jackie's problem is that she cannot believe such a well presented lad could do such a thing.  Unfortunately, history shows that murderers come from all ilks of society.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2014, 04:52:22 AM »
You forgot the fact that his father didn't trust him to the point that he refused to give him keys to the house.  The farm caretaker was given keys but not his own son. 

Another fact worth mentioning is that his son did not own a gun he borrowed his father's guns when he wanted to shoot.  This point is relevant to the issue of why would he call his son for help after Sheila shot him.  Obviously he didn't have a gun to come over with to use to stop her.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Mendoza

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2015, 06:00:58 PM »
Re Sheila: the original police log of when they broke into the farmhouse stated that there were two bodies downstairs, one male and one female. Could it be that the subsequent change to there just being one body, was an attempt to cover up their own incompetence? Also the photo taken at gone 10am shows blood still flowing. Which it couldn't have been if she had died at 3am (or earlier).  &%+((£