Author Topic: Part letter to Jackie Preece dated 20th October 2011  (Read 4738 times)

Offline John

Part letter to Jackie Preece dated 20th October 2011
« on: November 07, 2012, 03:13:52 AM »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

Re: Part letter to Jackie Preece dated 20th October 2011
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 08:18:18 PM »

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9408.msg438193.html#msg438193
"Once again the subject of Jeremy asking for money has been bought up again on the red forum. I can only speak for myself and the fact is Jeremy never asked me for anything no money and not even a stamp. Why didn’t he ? While apparently he asked these anonymous posters?
I know he was desperate for expensive tests to be carried out in the lead up to the last application to the CCRC and that was because very strangely the CCRC had suddenly told Jeremy he had a limited time to put his application forward when he had previously been told differently. I know people help Jeremy and have helped Jeremy in the past but I just do not believe threats would be made during a recorded prison conversation.
I also find it very strange that a women with a family would even be visiting Jeremy ??? 
Jeremy’s visiting times are very limited.
During the time I was in contact with Jeremy by telephone I encouraged him not to waste his phone cards phoning me but he should be talking more about his case to NGB (I am sure NGB would confirm this)
Never once did I ask to visit Jeremy or even expect to be asked to visit him. Anything important could be said on the telephone or by email or by post.
He is innocent and I hope one day he gets to thank the genuine people who have supported him over the years.
This is not a game. This is someone’s life the campaign team are playing with

"I sent some stamps to Jeremy as I have stated as fact
Jeremy never asked me for ANYTHING not even a stamp
Maybe you would like to copy and post where I have stated Jeremy asked me for stamps
It didn’t break the bank but I wanted to make sure he had enough stamps during the time Simon McKay was involved
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 08:25:41 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 11:01:40 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9408.msg438193.html#msg438193
"Once again the subject of Jeremy asking for money has been bought up again on the red forum. I can only speak for myself and the fact is Jeremy never asked me for anything no money and not even a stamp. Why didn’t he ? While apparently he asked these anonymous posters?
I know he was desperate for expensive tests to be carried out in the lead up to the last application to the CCRC and that was because very strangely the CCRC had suddenly told Jeremy he had a limited time to put his application forward when he had previously been told differently. I know people help Jeremy and have helped Jeremy in the past but I just do not believe threats would be made during a recorded prison conversation.
I also find it very strange that a women with a family would even be visiting Jeremy ??? 
Jeremy’s visiting times are very limited.
During the time I was in contact with Jeremy by telephone I encouraged him not to waste his phone cards phoning me but he should be talking more about his case to NGB (I am sure NGB would confirm this)
Never once did I ask to visit Jeremy or even expect to be asked to visit him. Anything important could be said on the telephone or by email or by post.
He is innocent and I hope one day he gets to thank the genuine people who have supported him over the years.
This is not a game. This is someone’s life the campaign team are playing with

"I sent some stamps to Jeremy as I have stated as fact
Jeremy never asked me for ANYTHING not even a stamp
Maybe you would like to copy and post where I have stated Jeremy asked me for stamps
It didn’t break the bank but I wanted to make sure he had enough stamps during the time Simon McKay was involved

It just shows how much she lies, nice find.. a letter saying "Thanks for the CASH" from Jeremy to Jackie. Couldn't be any clearer in Jeremy's own words.

On a side note, John, or whoever knows, how did these private letters form Bamber to Preece leak online? I am guessing Preece leaked them. She's leaked a lot in the past, including NGB's name and personal details - PM's and emails to and from NGB and ModMaggie - and apparently these letters from Bamber.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 07:57:09 AM »
It just shows how much she lies, nice find.. a letter saying "Thanks for the CASH" from Jeremy to Jackie. Couldn't be any clearer in Jeremy's own words.

On a side note, John, or whoever knows, how did these private letters form Bamber to Preece leak online? I am guessing Preece leaked them. She's leaked a lot in the past, including NGB's name and personal details - PM's and emails to and from NGB and ModMaggie - and apparently these letters from Bamber.

Under the header FACTS  @)(++(*

They don't trust her nor her them, think it's called twisted reciprocal relationships  8((()*/

ModMaggie states today: "So much manipulation by the press and other self interested groups  in this country"
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9410.msg438336.html?PHPSESSID=assquhgrpjgqk8hoeaj7o57vt1#msg438336
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 08:02:05 AM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 12:36:02 PM »

Some people have poor memories http://www.mobypicture.com/user/jackiepreece/view/13299842