Author Topic: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.  (Read 66904 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.
« Reply #495 on: March 06, 2020, 09:33:01 PM »
Do those latest attempts by the Ramsey's support the new theory or not?   I find it odd that John Andrew is getting involved in the investigation.  But then I'm just as suspicious that Melinda hasn't got involved either.   So that is a no-win situation, she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #496 on: March 07, 2020, 07:40:28 AM »
00463  over 4 days?

"All the podcasts in a series.  https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-killing-of-jonbenet-the-final-suspects/id1469962833?fbclid=IwAR3DLTD8SMuCQYCxej3nqHJHSyR7unjD-zPL-uKN3pQdwkT-oK2yfofE12Q"

Have you listened to them all yet?  Do they support the New Theory?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 07:43:54 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #497 on: March 08, 2020, 09:53:37 AM »
00463  over 4 days?

"All the podcasts in a series.  https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-killing-of-jonbenet-the-final-suspects/id1469962833?fbclid=IwAR3DLTD8SMuCQYCxej3nqHJHSyR7unjD-zPL-uKN3pQdwkT-oK2yfofE12Q"

Have you listened to them all yet?  Do they support the New Theory?
Did any of the podcasts mention Melinda by name?   Is that significant?

Come to think of it they didn't mention Burke either!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 12:59:22 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #498 on: March 09, 2020, 05:54:39 PM »
My main focus of attention will be to explore ways to prevent the severity of the Covid 19 disease.  I thank those who have followed this thread.
One gets the feeling any treatment will be developed way too slow to be of any use.  Still got to try!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 12:18:22 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #499 on: March 16, 2020, 02:02:47 AM »
A few pages back we discussed the Santa note.

This has come up on a Facebook forum:  " One crumbled up note from one adult to another adult was found in JonBonet's trash bin. Stating in part "Hello friend, enjoy your holiday" source unknown.
Another note stating "You will receive a Special Gift after Christmas" was found folded up inside the sack of a Santa Bear with a little brown sack over it's shoulder which was found on JonBonet's twin bed."

That is pretty detailed but I can't confirm the original source of the information at this stage.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #500 on: March 16, 2020, 10:01:56 PM »
A few pages back we discussed the Santa note.

This has come up on a Facebook forum:  " One crumbled up note from one adult to another adult was found in JonBonet's trash bin. Stating in part "Hello friend, enjoy your holiday" source unknown.
Another note stating "You will receive a Special Gift after Christmas" was found folded up inside the sack of a Santa Bear with a little brown sack over it's shoulder which was found on JonBonet's twin bed."

That is pretty detailed but I can't confirm the original source of the information at this stage.
The person who gave me this quote has revealed where it was sourced.   It was from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/comments/ann9ts/reposting_possible_intruder_evidence/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

I don't see the actual source of this information either.

"REPOSTING possible Intruder Evidence
Foreign male DNA contained within saliva was mixed in with JonBenet’s blood found in two stains on JonBenet’s panties

At least two separate foreign male DNA profiles contained within skin cells deposited on the waistband area of JonBenet’s longjohns. One of the profiles matched the male DNA profile in the stain on her panties.

A third and different foreign male partial DNA profile found on the garotte and a fourth and different one again was found on the wrist ligature in 2008. All suggesting that there were multiple intruders

Three sets of paired almost rectangular, burn-like marks were found by the coroner at various locations on JonBenet’s body. The consensus of the most reliable investigators is that the explanation for these marks is that they were made by a stun gun brought in by an intruder since there was no stun gun found in the house the next day and there is no record of the Ramseys ever having one in their possession

A metal flashlight was found in a location in the house that was not specified in the search warrant documents. It has never been revealed to anyone where this flashlight was found and police have let the public believe it was the same flashlight that was photographed on the kitchen counter. It was not.

A glass with a teabag in it was also found on the breakfast table that the Ramseys say they know nothing about.

Fresh pineapple/fruit cocktail was found in a bowl on the breakfast table that the Ramseys say they know nothing about.

Partly digested pineapple pieces found in the proximal portion of JonBenet’s intestine. Its location in the gut suggested an estimated time of ingestion of about 1 hour prior to death. The Ramseys say they did not feed to her

Petechiae were observed in JonBenet’s eyes, which is evidence of her having been strangled, not necessarily fatally, prior to being bashed over the head. This is totally inconsistent with claims that neck ligature was 'staged' by a Ramsey after death.

There were no signs of clotting of the blood that leaked from the brain injury that JonBenet suffered, indicating that she was strangled at the same time as she was bashed over the head. There would have been more advanced clotting had she lived for even a few minutes following the infliction of the head injury. This is totally inconsistent with claims that JonBenet lived for some time after the strangulation and inconsistent with any RDI scenario.

A brown paper sack with rope beside it was found in in JAR’s bedroom. The sack did not belong to any Ramsey. Brown fibers consistent with those of the sack were found on the sheets of JonBenet’s bed

A Caucasian pubic hair was found on JonBenet’s white blanket from which mitochondrial DNA was extracted. The mitoDNA did not match John or Patsy

A heart had been drawn on the palm of JonBenet’s right hand that was not there the night before

An extra hair tie had been put in JonBenet’s hair below the one high up on her head that Patsy said she gone to bed with. There was a box of spilt hair ties found on the floor of her bedroom the next morning

Dark brown animal hairs were found on both JonBenet’s hands. The hairs have never been sourced to anything in the house and the type of animal they came from has never been identified

A crumpled up note from one adult to another was found in JonBenet’s trash bin in her bedroom. The note read in part “Hello friend, enjoy your holiday.” The source of the note has never been found

A Santa bear with a little brown bag over his shoulder was found on the twin bed in JonBenet’s room. Inside the bag was a little note that said “You will receive a special gift after Christmas”. The source of the bear is unknown

A neighbor and mother of one of JonBenet’s playmates reported that JonBenet told her and her daughter that Santa had promised that he would make another visit after Christmas and that it was a secret.

A knife with a broken purple ornament was found on a counter in the room next to the boiler room in the basement. The knife has never been sourced

An unidentified HiTec bootprint was found in the mold on the floor on the wine cellar room.

Another unidentified shoeprint was found on the floor of the wine cellar

An unidentified handprint was found on the wine cellar door.

Nineteen cigarette butts were found on the ground outside on the north side of the house in the neighbour's adjacent property

Freshly disturbed soil was found outside the basement toilet window. This was a window that had a view in to the bottom of the stairs leading to the basement

Neighbors reported that the outside security light on the Ramsey house was turned off that night for the first time ever. Later it was found that the globe had been pulled out from the socket

Between midnight and 1 am there was loud and terrifying child's scream lasting a few seconds that was suddenly cut off short. This was heard not just by one, but by two different neighbors in early hours of the morning of the 26th.

There was another neighbor who, after being woken by his wife who was so disturbed by the scream, then heard the sound of metal crashing on concrete a short time later

A metal baseball bat not belonging to any Ramsey or neighborhood child was found outside the butler kitchen door. It was never sourced. There were fibers consistent with those of the basement carpet found on this bat

White polypropylene fibers were found on JonBenet’s sheets that are consistent with the white polypropylene fibers of the wrist ligatures and the garotte

Brown cotton fibers were found on the garotte cord and handle, the duct tape and on JonBenet’s clothing. These match one another but have not been matched to anything else at the crime scene or in the house

Dark fibers were found in JonBenet’s crotch area and on her clothing. They have not been sourced

Navy fuzz balls were found on JonBenet’s Gap top. They have not been sourced

Red fibers were found on JonBenet’s Gap top, the garotte and JonBenet's little white blanket. Despite reports to the contrary, they we're not consistent with the fibers from Patsy's red sweater. They have not been sourced

There was a report from another neighbor that a young unknown man was seen outside the Ramsey house on the afternoon of Christmas Day. Also a second report from yet another neighbor of a person with a different description on the steps outside the Ramsey house

The sound of extra voices at the end of Patsy’s 911 call were heard when the recording tape was enhanced by Aerospace Inc. that were much too faint to have come from Burke and John across the other side of the room, voices that could have been from an incoming call to Patsy on her cell phone while she was in the middle of the 911 call on the home phone line

The butler pantry door exit to the north side of the house was found open the next morning

Two more pages had been torn from Patsy's notepad, the one with the 3 pages torn out that the ransom note was written on. Evidence indicates that a 'practice note' was started on these two pages. Both these pages were missing from the house."
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #501 on: March 17, 2020, 08:11:41 AM »
We have covered many of those points in this thread.  There seems to be additional sources for this information that I've not come across as yet.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #502 on: March 21, 2020, 06:33:37 AM »
My main focus of attention will be to explore ways to prevent the severity of the Covid 19 disease.  I thank those who have followed this thread.
One gets the feeling any treatment will be developed way too slow to be of any use.  Still got to try!

What I have been trying is using a 0.5% Hydrogen Peroxide solution intranasally at least 2 pumps per nostril.   There hasn't been any burning or ill effects from this strength.

0.5% is a 1/6 strength of the commonly retailed 3% solution.  I have tried hourly sprays or 4 sprays before and after going out into the community.

I can wash my hands and using this I can wash my nasal passages.   Best of luck.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #503 on: March 22, 2020, 10:00:41 AM »
Ran out of the 0.5% nasal spray so I have upped the strength to 1%.  It felt a bit like a mild onion sensation for a few minutes following a single spray per nostril.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #504 on: March 25, 2020, 03:25:33 AM »
Ran out of the 0.5% nasal spray so I have upped the strength to 1%.  It felt a bit like a mild onion sensation for a few minutes following a single spray per nostril.
I don't recommend the 1% strength nasal spray.  Reduced strength being used again.

Haven't used it today.   It needs to be in a convenient place so it gets used more often.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #505 on: March 29, 2020, 11:15:09 AM »
I don't have the time to look into all of this.  What does it mean to you? 

"Here are the top topics at The Community Forum since last week.
https://jonbenetramseymurder.discussion.community/post/dr-robert-stratbucker-deposition-may-2002-in-wolf-case-10468920
Dr Robert Stratbucker deposition May 2002 in Wolf case
Started by samarkandy in General

https://jonbenetramseymurder.discussion.community/post/references-to-the-pairs-of-marks-on-jonbenets-body-made-by-the-coroner-in-his-10468999
References to the pairs of marks on JonBenet's body made by the coroner in his Autopsy Report

https://jonbenetramseymurder.discussion.community/post/the-very-faint-tiny-stun-gun-mark-on-jonbenets-neck-that-the-coroner-did-not-10469006
The very faint tiny stun gun mark on JonBenet's neck that the coroner did not make a record of in the Autopsy Report
Thank you,
The Community Forum
https://jonbenetramseymurder.discussion.community
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #506 on: March 30, 2020, 09:21:52 AM »
I think I've finally got over my Coronavirus infection!

Energy levels are back up again. 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #507 on: April 05, 2020, 03:15:09 AM »
What a time for a new development.  - an arrest imminent.

https://youtu.be/ZzTQCeW5-7I   "ABC NEWS 1/97 - Semen by Jonbenet Ramsey body?"

No not true:   it seems to be a very old news item released as a new video. Crime scene photos hit newsstands; county goes to court
STEVE PAULSON
January 14, 1997
https://apnews.com/eef25c25b1c81db41080962912b76cb1
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 03:43:30 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #508 on: May 11, 2020, 03:27:59 AM »
Hello readers - still here.  Finally back on the internet! 

03368  for 70 days or about 45 per day.

25305  being read but nothing new to report.

26330 Nearly 1000 reads in 2 weeks that is pretty good. 
28186 Nearly 2000 reads in 3 weeks  OK.  But I'm still not spending more time on the case, sorry.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 08:00:26 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #509 on: August 31, 2020, 09:20:16 AM »
Moderation