Author Topic: Now that Jurisdiction has reverted to Braunschweig ....  (Read 5923 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Now that Jurisdiction has reverted to Braunschweig ....
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2023, 07:03:26 PM »
Five separate verdicts

The sentences to be consecutive rather than concurrent.

Offline jassi

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2023, 07:27:54 PM »
The sentences to be consecutive rather than concurrent.

In saying sentences, you are assuming 5 convictions
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2023, 07:51:04 PM »
In saying sentences, you are assuming 5 convictions

However many there might be.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2023, 07:44:58 AM »

Two Sentences for the Child Abuse Charges are pretty nearly a foregone conclusion, with witnesses and an arrest.  But that which never ceases to amaze me is that all of these incidents occurred in Portugal where No One did anything about it.  They must have completely ignored their own Police Officer while this moron continued to rampage around for more than ten years, both before and after Madeleine disappeared.  Just who was protecting this repeated Sex Offender?  Someone must have been.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2023, 09:50:02 AM »

Two Sentences for the Child Abuse Charges are pretty nearly a foregone conclusion, with witnesses and an arrest.  But that which never ceases to amaze me is that all of these incidents occurred in Portugal where No One did anything about it.  They must have completely ignored their own Police Officer while this moron continued to rampage around for more than ten years, both before and after Madeleine disappeared.  Just who was protecting this repeated Sex Offender?  Someone must have been.

Perhaps the generosity of German legal firms knows no bounds or someone is spending a lot of money picking up Brueckner's legal costs?
Why would anyone do this for a down and out picked up under an European Arrest Warrant from Italy?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2023, 10:43:24 AM »
Perhaps the generosity of German legal firms knows no bounds or someone is spending a lot of money picking up Brueckner's legal costs?
Why would anyone do this for a down and out picked up under an European Arrest Warrant from Italy?

Probably down to Legal Aid.  And everyone is entitled to a Defence.  I can hardly wait to see what that Defence will be.

This could all hinge on Concurrent or Consecutive.  I don't know enough about German Law to say.  Concurrent could send Brueckner down for Ten Years, while Consecutive could amount to the Rest of His Life.  Like about thirty odd years.  If that is even long enough.

Falscher will think that he has got something up his sleeve.  And more power to him if this is so.  It is now just a matter of German Law to me.

Offline jassi

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2023, 11:03:31 AM »

An alternative view could be that that sort of offence wasn't considered to be a priority by the Portuguese legal system.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2023, 11:23:42 AM »
An alternative view could be that that sort of offence wasn't considered to be a priority by the Portuguese legal system.
yes, a macho misogynistic law enforcement culture that doesn’t put much value on the well-being of women and children, sounds about right.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2023, 11:24:43 AM »
Perhaps FF knew that by attaching himself to CB’s case he would gain worldwide fame? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2023, 03:18:25 PM »

Carry on Raping and Sexually Abusing Children.  Who cares.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2023, 06:51:12 PM »

There seems to be quite a lively discussion going on Websleuths.  But they are a trifle more strict than we are.

Is this where you all are?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2023, 09:28:12 PM »
There seems to be quite a lively discussion going on Websleuths.  But they are a trifle more strict than we are.

Is this where you all are?
They just seem to be saying the same thing over and over again on Websleuths atm.  Really dull.If anyone says anything remotely interesting some idiot reports it and it gets deleted.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2023, 04:25:08 AM »
They just seem to be saying the same thing over and over again on Websleuths atm.  Really dull.If anyone says anything remotely interesting some idiot reports it and it gets deleted.

But there are signs that some ideas are coming from members of UK Justice Forum. And at least there is a discussion.

Offline jassi

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2023, 09:16:42 AM »
I think things are just in a dormant period. There's little new to say until CB's trial starts and even then it's not clear how reliably it'll be reported and how much will be just media hype.
At least the verdicts will be accurate.

Or maybe not -

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2023, 10:40:47 PM »
I think things are just in a dormant period. There's little new to say until CB's trial starts and even then it's not clear how reliably it'll be reported and how much will be just media hype.
At least the verdicts will be accurate.

I'm confident that justice will prevail. The correct verdicts reached. Brueckner will be found not guilty on all counts.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.