Author Topic: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?  (Read 46643 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?
« Reply #765 on: February 12, 2019, 08:02:19 PM »
I will leave the speculating to you if you don't mind.
I wasn’t asking you to speculate if you read what I wrote properly.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:05:34 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #766 on: February 12, 2019, 09:19:48 PM »
I wasn’t asking you to speculate if you read what I wrote properly.

What were you asking?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #767 on: February 12, 2019, 09:48:46 PM »
What were you asking?
Go back and read my post.  I can’t write it any plainer than that.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #768 on: February 13, 2019, 06:22:33 AM »
Go back and read my post.  I can’t write it any plainer than that.

Here it is;

"So when they re-opened the case and said they were looking at all scenarios you don’t know if they actually did any investigating or not." 

1. They didn't say anything about scenarios when they reopened the case.
2. I never saw any evidence that they were investigating anything between 2013 and now.  No appeals, no reports
 of interviewing, no arguidos,no digging or searching.

"Is it not reasonable to expect that they did, and would it not be extremely unreasonable of them to have spent the last few years doing no investigating at all?"

You are now telling me what is or is not 'reasonable in your opinion, and asking me if I agree.

I do agree, and I would expect them to be doing something, but that's not the point. The point is what I know, not what I think. I don't know whether they have done anything or what it was.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #769 on: February 13, 2019, 07:21:05 AM »
Here it is;

"So when they re-opened the case and said they were looking at all scenarios you don’t know if they actually did any investigating or not." 

1. They didn't say anything about scenarios when they reopened the case.
2. I never saw any evidence that they were investigating anything between 2013 and now.  No appeals, no reports
 of interviewing, no arguidos,no digging or searching.

"Is it not reasonable to expect that they did, and would it not be extremely unreasonable of them to have spent the last few years doing no investigating at all?"

You are now telling me what is or is not 'reasonable in your opinion, and asking me if I agree.

I do agree, and I would expect them to be doing something, but that's not the point. The point is what I know, not what I think. I don't know whether they have done anything or what it was.
Thank you.  At least we can agree about something!

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #770 on: February 17, 2019, 03:19:45 PM »
Or perhaps they believed the PJ actually wanted to help solve this case, how mistaken were they?!

Well not so mistaken as neither police forces have found an abductor... and now OG have joined up thinking with the PJ with regards to woke and wandered. leave Kaate and CREW to explain about the whooshing and moving doors all being 'evidence' of an abduction- as the main'evidence' the JT eyewitness account was thrown away.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #771 on: February 17, 2019, 06:01:04 PM »
Well not so mistaken as neither police forces have found an abductor... and now OG have joined up thinking with the PJ with regards to woke and wandered. leave Kaate and CREW to explain about the whooshing and moving doors all being 'evidence' of an abduction- as the main'evidence' the JT eyewitness account was thrown away.
Not mistaken there.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.