Author Topic: Claims JB is a psychopath  (Read 22953 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: Claims JB is a psychopath
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2020, 01:15:43 PM »
Do you think women are more or less confident about their bodies now than in 1985?  Has pressure on women increased since then to have bigger breasts?   Is have a boob job just about narcissism or can it be something else more deep rooted than that?  What does any of this have to do with Jeremy being a psychopath and killing his family?

I suspect Sheila had a boob job because she was quite small busted, and simply wanted bigger breasts. Sheila was actually too short to be a catwalk model, but because the agencies were blown away by her face they tried to get her into advertisement modelling etc. She did an advert for Bacardi Rum where they’d flown her off somewhere, possibly the Caribbean, which Nevill was very proud of and showed people the advert. I suspect the agencies told her having a larger bust would help her model swimwear...she didn’t have hideously large implants...but due to her unreliability when she was unwell the agencies couldn’t rely on her, sadly. It’s very sad, because she’d have easily been able to model swimwear & cosmetics — she was striking.

It’s true that young women now nearly all have breast implants, which I suspect stems from the media and Internet. I was in the minority in my teens as I was a busty while most of my friends were just a normal size, which actually made me feel embarrassed as men and boys tend to gawp — even though I never flaunted them. I definitely see hundreds of women everywhere now with big boobs, which has become the norm. But I certainly don’t believe all those women having boob jobs are narcissistic at all...they just want to fit in with their peers because they’re young and impressionable.

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2020, 01:29:59 PM »
I guess he was referring to his view SC was preoccupied with her looks perhaps evidenced by the fact she had breast implants.

That’s rich coming from someone who was so vain he hoped the cameras caught his “good side” at the funerals!

Sheila had to be preoccupied with her looks: she was breaking into modelling so her appearance was important. It was work. A job.

Jeremy seems very spiteful in his character assassination of Sheila, which makes the nonsense he now spouts about caring for Sheila and worrying over her mental health hypocritical and utterly false. Indeed, I believe he exacerbated her downfall into smoking marijuana; tried to encourage her to take other drugs too; and planted seeds of doubt in her mind so she’d feel even more insecure.

He also seems to have taken an unhealthy interest in Sheila’s boob job; just as he did when he scrutinised the nude photos he found of her after killing her. Most brothers would immediately put the photos down and not look at them! I couldn’t BEAR to see such photos of my siblings...Id refuse to look at them. There’s never been any mention of him trying to sexually abuse Sheila, but you don’t know if he had occasional “peeps” at her when she was in her bedroom or the bathroom. He possibly didn’t, but he certainly studied her nude photographs taking in every little detail...
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2020, 03:07:51 PM »
Do millions of women want to improve their breasts?

It seems SC was unconfident which is a feature of an attachment disorder.

Do you run one of Bamber’s twitter accounts Holly or was this a coincidence?

Michelle Diskin Bates Retweeted
JB Campaign LTD
@jbcampaignltd
Judith Jackson - Foster Carer

From 1980 to 1982 Judith was employed by Camden Social Services. She looked after #JeremyBamber's sister Sheila’s twin sons Nicholas and Daniel who were just a year old.

https://jeremy-bamber.co.uk/verbatim-project… #WhiteHouseFarm

Jeremy Bamber: Verbatim Project - Judith Jackson
Judith Jackson was a foster mother who had previously cared for Sheila Caffell's twins, Nicholas and Daniel Caffell. The jury believed that Jeremy Bamber was...
youtube.com
1:25 PM · May 9, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://mobile.twitter.com/jbcampaignltd/status/1259097167022764033

The video is of someone reading Judith Jackson’s WS and mentions SC going to nightclubs and of her ‘breast enhancements’
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2020, 12:35:03 AM »
‘The Mask of Sanity’

Cleckley describes the psychopathic person as outwardly a perfect mimic of a normally functioning person, able to mask or disguise the fundamental lack of internal personality structure, an internal chaos that results in repeatedly purposeful destructive behavior, often more self-destructive than destructive to others.

In Bamber’s case he’s obviously destructive to others
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2020, 01:00:00 AM »
When did JM refer to Bamber as a psychopath; is it in one of her statements!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2020, 09:35:08 PM »
Holly posted a link to the doc ‘Killing Mum and Dad’ - the one where Kerry Daynes refers to Bamber as a psychopath

But towards the end of the doc Giovanni Di Stefano, who was his legal representative at the time also confirms it

And he confirms the psychiatrists conclusions - Di Stefano states,

They say he’s a psychopath

He goes on to state,

Yeah - technically their right’

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 09:43:13 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2020, 09:47:05 PM »
Holly posted a link to the doc ‘Killing Mum and Dad’ - the one where Kerry Daynes refers to Bamber as a psychopath

But towards the end of the doc Giovanni Di Stefano, who was his legal representative at the time also confirms it

He goes on to state,

Did you also contact Giovanni Di Stefano around the time you contacted Kerry Daynes Holly ?

Many of you will recall Kerry Daynes' contribution to the tv programme 'Killing Mum and Dad'.  Kerry is a forensic psychologist.

And if not why not?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2020, 09:52:05 PM »
Did you also contact Giovanni Di Stefano around the time you contacted Kerry Daynes Holly ?

And if not why not?

There’s a page on Bamber’s website here https://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/psychopathy

An excerpt reads,

The recent TV programme (2011) on Sky three contained testimony by Ms Kerry Daynes, who claims she is a psychologist, and misled the viewers into thinking that she had met Jeremy Bamber, had read reports on him, or carried out a diagnosis.

It also contained testimony from Giovanni Di Stefano who had met Bamber and had read reports on him & confirmed he’d been diagnosed by ‘psychiatrists‘ as a psychopath

There’s no mention of Giovanni Di Stefano on the above link

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2020, 10:07:36 PM »

He goes on to state,

GDS also said it was "impossible" for JB to have carried out the murders.

Why would anyone take notice of a bogus lawyer and convicted fraudster?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Di_Stefano_(fraudster)
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2020, 10:10:11 PM »
GDS also said it was "impossible" for JB to have carried out the murders.

Some do when it suits.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2020, 10:12:30 PM »

Why would anyone take notice of a burglar, sexual predator and convicted mass murderer ?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:21:15 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #116 on: May 24, 2020, 10:16:52 PM »
Why would anyone take notice of a burglar, possible sexual predator and convicted mass murderer ?

They don't Afaik
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #117 on: May 24, 2020, 10:17:39 PM »
Some do when it suits.

Like who? 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #118 on: May 24, 2020, 10:19:19 PM »
They don't Afaik

Really> How about the picture with the bright red blood strategically enhanced  to make the blood look wet and edited so you can't see the dried cracked blood around her mouth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #119 on: May 24, 2020, 10:23:28 PM »
Why would anyone take notice of a burglar, sexual predator and convicted mass murderer ?

Bamber WAS a sexual predator - there’s no ‘possible’ about it