Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464940 times)

Offline misty

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #6450 on: November 09, 2019, 06:59:42 PM »
Does anyone know what the origin of the photo to the left is and how it relates to Madeleine? Madeleine is on the right.

I have a recollection it was taken from a video about child abuse & posted on twitter by a prominent troll.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #6451 on: November 09, 2019, 07:08:55 PM »
Hi Rob and Misty, it was on a forum and apparently from a group creating awareness of exploited children. I was hoping someone here could provide more information.

Offline sadie

« Reply #6452 on: November 10, 2019, 01:03:49 AM »
Hi Rob and Misty, it was on a forum and apparently from a group creating awareness of exploited children. I was hoping someone here could provide more information.

My goodness, that is a good likeness.  In my opinion it isn't quite right about the philtrum ( infranasal depression ) area, but it is remarkably like Madeleine.  The mystery  face also looks a little lobsided with one eyebrow a little lifted relative to the other.

But what a remarkable likeness.

Where do you find all these look alikes Anthro.  You are very observant.  Well done:  8((()*/

Offline Anthro

« Reply #6453 on: November 10, 2019, 07:12:44 AM »
Hi Sadie, thank you. Forensic anthropology is one of my fields of interest. I have been collecting photographic and video material since 2007 and sometimes there seems to be some sort of likeness.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6454 on: November 10, 2019, 03:14:35 PM »
Hi Sadie, thank you. Forensic anthropology is one of my fields of interest. I have been collecting photographic and video material since 2007 and sometimes there seems to be some sort of likeness.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3340.msg130930#msg130930

I have been intrigued by this little girl seen in Brussels from the first time I heard about her ... I wonder how the Belgian authorities confirmed she was who they were told she was?

Madeleine McCann Brussels sighting dismissed
A possible sighting of Madeleine in Brussels has been dismissed by the Belgian authorities.

By Graham Tibbetts
12:23PM BST 12 Aug 2008

The father of a young blonde girl who appeared on film on August 4 came forward to explain that his daughter was not the missing girl.

Lieve Pellens, spokesman for the Belgian federal prosecutor’s office, said: “He saw this picture and obviously for him it was very easy recognising the girl accompanied by a woman in a veil.
“It’s her nanny - she is a young Moroccan woman who is qualified to look after children and works in a care centre.”

Clarence Mitchell said: “I am very pleased that this little girl has been identified and that she can be ruled out, from her family’s perspective.
“Clearly for Kate and Gerry it is a disappointment. But we have had many of these before and the search for Madeleine will continue.”

The girl and woman were also seen on CCTV by a security guard at KBC bank to the west of Brussels. The guard said afterwards he would 'bet everything he owned' that the child he saw was the missing Briton.
Speculation over the girl's identity increased after an ice cream seller in the city reported serving someone fitting Madeleine's description.
Madeleine was nearly four when she went missing while on a family holiday in Portugal in May last year.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/2545633/Madeleine-McCann-Brussels-sighting-dismissed.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #6455 on: November 10, 2019, 03:28:18 PM »

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3340.msg130930#msg130930

I have been intrigued by this little girl seen in Brussels from the first time I heard about her ... I wonder how the Belgian authorities confirmed she was who they were told she was?

Madeleine McCann Brussels sighting dismissed
A possible sighting of Madeleine in Brussels has been dismissed by the Belgian authorities.

By Graham Tibbetts
12:23PM BST 12 Aug 2008

The father of a young blonde girl who appeared on film on August 4 came forward to explain that his daughter was not the missing girl.

Lieve Pellens, spokesman for the Belgian federal prosecutor’s office, said: “He saw this picture and obviously for him it was very easy recognising the girl accompanied by a woman in a veil.
“It’s her nanny - she is a young Moroccan woman who is qualified to look after children and works in a care centre.”

Clarence Mitchell said: “I am very pleased that this little girl has been identified and that she can be ruled out, from her family’s perspective.
“Clearly for Kate and Gerry it is a disappointment. But we have had many of these before and the search for Madeleine will continue.”

The girl and woman were also seen on CCTV by a security guard at KBC bank to the west of Brussels. The guard said afterwards he would 'bet everything he owned' that the child he saw was the missing Briton.
Speculation over the girl's identity increased after an ice cream seller in the city reported serving someone fitting Madeleine's description.
Madeleine was nearly four when she went missing while on a family holiday in Portugal in May last year.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/2545633/Madeleine-McCann-Brussels-sighting-dismissed.html

The usual manner, I imagine - investigation.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anthro

« Reply #6456 on: November 10, 2019, 03:56:42 PM »
Hi Brietta, there were also claims that the woman in the Belgium photo, is the same one in this photo taken by a Spanish tourist in Zinat, Morocco.

Offline jassi

« Reply #6457 on: November 10, 2019, 04:19:14 PM »
Hi Brietta, there were also claims that the woman in the Belgium photo, is the same one in this photo taken by a Spanish tourist in Zinat, Morocco.

Were these ever substantiated or do they remain just claims ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anthro

« Reply #6458 on: November 10, 2019, 04:46:46 PM »
Hi Jassi, as far as I know it had never been substantiated.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6459 on: November 10, 2019, 05:13:40 PM »
Sadie has gone into it in some depth, Anthro: http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3340.msg130233#msg130233
I agree that far from her thinking that Bushra Binhisa was the child being carried in the tourist photograph that is not her thinking at all.  She makes a very good case in support of her opinion as detailed in the post linked to above.

I think the woman in the Belgium photograph and the woman in the Moroccan photograph are strikingly similar: what I hadn't appreciated until fairly recently was just how dangerous it would have been to have carried out any inquiries in the Molenbeek area which is apparently where the child seen in her company lived with her father.

I am as convinced as the people who saw the child in the street that her resemblance to Madeleine McCann is uncanny.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Anthro

« Reply #6460 on: November 10, 2019, 05:18:49 PM »
Thank you for the link, Brietta.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #6461 on: November 10, 2019, 07:30:59 PM »
If I may, this has been on my mind for a long time. All of us here, seemingly feel connected to Madeleine and her disappearance in some or other way. Mine stems from television reports on the 4th of May 2007 when Madeleine’s disappearance had been broadcasted globally. We learnt on that day that we were expecting a baby girl.

Offline The General

« Reply #6462 on: November 11, 2019, 07:20:21 AM »
Who claims that? Even at a glance it is patently obvious that they are two very different people. The Belgium woman is slight and short and obviously relatively old, almost frail; the Zinat woman is built like a Rory Best.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #6463 on: November 11, 2019, 07:46:07 AM »
Who claims that? Even at a glance it is patently obvious that they are two very different people. The Belgium woman is slight and short and obviously relatively old, almost frail; the Zinat woman is built like a Rory Best.

Perhaps she'd been dieting.  @)(++(*

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #6464 on: November 11, 2019, 08:33:53 AM »

Fine hooker he is/was too,retired now? any how back to off topic,keep revisiting 2014 folks,imo Grange are of an opinion Madeleine never left Luz alive.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.