Author Topic: 10 things the Daily Mail got wrong about the trial of Mark Alexander Mistake #2  (Read 6563 times)

Offline Daisy

Mark “battered his father to death.”
Police discovered Samuel’s “dismembered body and battered skull.”
Samuel died “having suffered blows to the head.”

-   Excerpts from the Daily Mail et al

We simply don’t know how my father died.  The Home Office Pathologist was “unable to formally ascribe a cause of death. I give a cause 1a unascertained.”  There were signs of bruising and fractures to his skull, but it was impossible to say whether these in fact caused my father’s death, and if they did, whether they were the result of third party assault or just an accident:

“We cannot say whether the deceased in fact suffered an unnatural death” – Home Office Pathologist.

“There was no evidence of any decomposing blood clot within the cranial cavity. This would be a common accompaniment to severe head injury and often persist even when there is severe decomposition” – Consultant Forensic Pathologist.

Things were made considerably more complicated when a Scenes of Crime Officer later revealed that he had somehow smashed my father’s skull with a pneumatic kangol drill, completely undermining the pathologists’ findings:

“It appears that the pneumatic drill or kangol I was required to use had caused damage to the skull of the deceased” – Scenes of Crime Officer

“At the head was some artefactual damage that I understand was occasioned during the course of the extraction of the body” – Home Office Pathologist.

In the end, the Home Office Pathologist admitted that:

“I can’t completely rule out that those fractures occurred after death.”

While his superior confirmed that:

“It cannot be determined whether any skull fracturing occurred in life.  Some may be the result of striking by a drill…some a consequence of heat and brittleness of bone” – Consultant Forensic Pathologist.

Though as a family we feel it would be undignified and inappropriate to release the full post mortem analysis, I have already posted a copy of the Home Office Pathologist’s basic findings, as well as the subsequent admission – 4 months later – by the Scenes of Crime Officer who struck my father’s skull with the pneumatic drill

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
If the Home Office pathologist could not be sure whether or not Samuel had suffered an unnatural death, it seems odd that Mark was charged with his murder in the first place, let alone convicted of it.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

If the Home Office pathologist could not be sure whether or not Samuel had suffered an unnatural death, it seems odd that Mark was charged with his murder in the first place, let alone convicted of it.

Well not really Daisy. Sammy was dead and he certainly didn't bury himself! So we can assume in this case his death was 'unnatural'. How his death occurred is unknown apparently- but dead he is, and well buried he was!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
Well not really Daisy. Sammy was dead and he certainly didn't bury himself! So we can assume in this case his death was 'unnatural'. How his death occurred is unknown apparently- but dead he is, and well buried he was!

Sure, the burial was "unnatural", but we cannot assume the death was------at least, according to that pathologist.

Sure, the burial was "unnatural", but we cannot assume the death was------at least, according to that pathologist.

Well one has to wonder why someone who came across a person  who died 'naturally' went to a great deal of trouble to cover up the death and the corpse. I mean most folks would call the family i.e the son/s daughters, and then one would also assume  they would contact the GP for a death certificate, and an undertaker would/could have been contacted. A burial service according to his/her wishes would have been procured.

Just a thought...I am going with the circumstantial evidence-  Sammy did not die naturally.

Offline Daisy

Well one has to wonder why someone who came across a person  who died 'naturally' went to a great deal of trouble to cover up the death and the corpse. I mean most folks would call the family i.e the son/s daughters, and then one would also assume  they would contact the GP for a death certificate, and an undertaker would/could have been contacted. A burial service according to his/her wishes would have been procured.

Just a thought...I am going with the circumstantial evidence-  Sammy did not die naturally.

We know that Sami had a temper. Another thought is that he had an argument with those who were doing the building work and collapsed and died.  They may have panicked especially if they werent working legally and found it easier to bury him rather than report it. This is certainly a possibility.

We know that Sami had a temper. Another thought is that he had an argument with those who were doing the building work and collapsed and died.  They may have panicked especially if they werent working legally and found it easier to bury him rather than report it. This is certainly a possibility.

Indeed Daisy, there are many theories to be investigated and  analysed, including family involvement. I still can't accept that he did die naturally.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
Indeed Daisy, there are many theories to be investigated and  analysed, including family involvement. I still can't accept that he did die naturally.

You could well be right. However, we know that he had a history of poor health, and had undergone a serious operation, which makes me wonder if he did die through illness. As you say, there is much to be investigated.

Offline Myster

So Sami's son orders another cubic metre of concrete to "improve" on three "professional" layers (according to a surveyor) for a single-storey garage wall which didn't need it, when he could more easily and without cost have backfilled with soil from the original hole. Yep, that figures!

Where in the surveyor's report/recommendations does it say anything about filling a hole to ground level with such a huge amount of concrete which achieves very little?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

So Sami's son orders another cubic metre of concrete to "improve" on three "professional" layers (according to a surveyor) for a single-storey garage wall which didn't need it, when he could more easily and without cost have backfilled with soil from the original hole. Yep, that figures!

Where in the surveyor's report/recommendations does it say anything about filling a hole to ground level with such a huge amount of concrete which achieves very little?

Hmmmm indeed it is these little things that all add up.

Now what I need to clear my head about is the WHY do this without consulting his father? WHEN was this arranged exactly?

Offline John

Were these builders including their vehicles and equipment invisible to everyone except Sami and Mark?   This property was not isolated, hidden away in woods miles from a main road.  It was part of a private housing development adjacent a main road and visible on all sides. No contractor could have carried out work at the property without being seen.  Clearly the person or persons responsible had free access to the grounds and were able to carry out their dubious endeavors under the cover of darkness.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 05:57:21 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Were these builders including their vehicles and equipment invisible to everyone except Sami and Mark?   This property was not isolated, hidden away in woods miles from a main road.  It was part of a private housing development adjacent a main road and visible on all sides. No contractor could have carried out work at the property without being seen.  Clearly the person or persons responsible had free access to the grounds and were able to carry out their dubious endeavors under the cover of darkness.

I wonder if you will get a reply to these, very pertinant questions John.

Offline Daisy

I wonder if you will get a reply to these, very pertinant questions John.

Mark has just sent me a load more typing - mistakes by the Daily Mail and detailed answers to the questions I sent him. Please be patient and I will post as soon as I can.

Mark has just sent me a load more typing - mistakes by the Daily Mail and detailed answers to the questions I sent him. Please be patient and I will post as soon as I can.

Cheers, Thank you Daisy. I do appreciate the workload.

Offline Nicholas

One minute Marks wants you to believe he's grieving for his father and is traumatised, the next he's slagging the man off and blaming everyone else. Absolute classic behaviour of a cunning, calculated and deceitful mind..

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation