Author Topic: What if anything can we learn from the Bamber videos?  (Read 9963 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: officialbambervideo What can we learn from the videos.
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2020, 11:46:08 PM »
"Timeline of evidence which proves Jeremy Bamber is an innocent man"
https://youtu.be/c1NMk5tKFHM

It says the police arrived at the scene at 3:48 AM
Jeremy arrived 2 mins later at 3:50 AM  at the entrance to Page's lane.

Reconnaissance of the house takes place and a police officer sees movement in the bedroom window.  Which bedroom window?

One thing a bit odd was that earlier the British Telecom had said the phone was off the hook, but at around 5:34 it is reported the phone line was engaged.

7:34 AM door bashed down with a sledgehammer.

It is totally inexplicable how there were two deceased in the kitchen and 3 bodies found upstairs.  Was June Bamber visible from downstairs?

Rob, please read the OFFICIAL reports

You’re reading Jeremy Bamber’s distorted untruths, hence why you’re confused

The police NEVER saw a person inside the house moving about, ever. They saw shadows of light caused by the moon and breeze through the trees & which they immediately realised were simply reflections of light when they tilted their heads and stared at the windows. They were on high alert and open to suggestion, too: so when Jeremy planted the seed in their heads and said “Look, there’s a movement!” The two officers, being human, became anxious and open to suggestion...

But in the event, and after looking at the window again they realised it was a trick of the light. Easily done.

The phone line was never engaged — the phone was off the hook, hence how they were able to listen in to the house.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 11:10:34 AM by Ispywithmybigeye »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2020, 12:04:47 AM »

..snip...

The phone line was never engaged — the phone was off the hook, hence how they were able to listen in to the house.
An engaged phone is off the hook.  You pick up the handpiece and hear a dial tone.  Anyone trying to ring that number would say it was engaged.  The impression I got was they were saying even though it was off the hook initially at some stage the signal changed to an engaged signal, which had to mean someone replaced the receiver and then picked it up again and used the phone.  In fact, they try to say that a 999 call was made then.  Maybe it was rung but not answered.  It is all a bit weird.  Was some technician doing all this off-site?  That might be it.

Is this the solution?  Someone is listening in to the line, but a technician at a central site is playing around making the tones on the line change.  All the time the handpiece is lying on the counter top untouched.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 12:37:59 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2020, 12:56:57 AM »
"The police log in the video has the figures 2 (downstairs) and 3 (upstairs).  The numerals are clearly visible."

https://youtu.be/_1idaKFwNZs "Jeremy Bamber: CaseQT - Jeremy's Alibi"

IMO the only body that could have been moved easily would have been June Bamber.

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2020, 05:43:55 AM »
You do seem to have a very strong opinion against Jeremy and I'd like to know why.
I'm not terribly keen on mass murderers and I find child killers in particular are definitely beyond the pale.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline APRIL

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2020, 06:49:25 AM »
"The police log in the video has the figures 2 (downstairs) and 3 (upstairs).  The numerals are clearly visible."

https://youtu.be/_1idaKFwNZs "Jeremy Bamber: CaseQT - Jeremy's Alibi"

IMO the only body that could have been moved easily would have been June Bamber.

Okay, it worked like this. You have this bod at HQ taking down what's radio'd in. Police person A, having peered through a window and seen hair cascading forward, reports the body of a woman. Police person B, on entry, not knowing that police person A has reported seeing the body of a woman, radio's in that they've found the body of a man. Bod at HQ precis's by putting them together.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2020, 07:24:28 AM »

Okay, it worked like this. You have this bod at HQ taking down what's radio'd in. Police person A, having peered through a window and seen hair cascading forward, reports the body of a woman. Police person B, on entry, not knowing that police person A has reported seeing the body of a woman, radio's in that they've found the body of a man. Bod at HQ precis's by putting them together.
But if it was as simple as that there would still be 4 bodies found upstairs rather than just 3.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2020, 07:29:49 AM »
I'm not terribly keen on mass murderers and I find child killers in particular are definitely beyond the pale.
Who would be, but I think we need to be very certain when the evidence is entirely circumstantial. 
Moderation

Offline APRIL

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2020, 07:59:04 AM »
But if it was as simple as that there would still be 4 bodies found upstairs rather than just 3.

There were 4 bodies upstairs. Sheila, June, and the twins.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2020, 08:03:45 AM »

There were 4 bodies upstairs. Sheila, June, and the twins.
There were later but when they first entered the house there were two bodies in the kitchen and three upstairs by what is written on the police logs.

I can only think the police could see that June had been shot multiple times in her bed so they brought her body upstairs just to keep the crime scene simple.

Does it really matter if they moved a body from one room to the other?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2020, 08:45:10 AM »
"Jeremy Bamber: CaseQT - How Sheila Killed the Family"  https://youtu.be/0hAarqiSwbY

Talks about injury to Sheila's arms.
Talks of blood on Sheila's hands.
Talks of Sheila's condition and medication.
Moderation

Offline APRIL

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2020, 08:45:44 AM »
There were later but when they first entered the house there were two bodies in the kitchen and three upstairs by what is written on the police logs.

I can only think the police could see that June had been shot multiple times in her bed so they brought her body upstairs just to keep the crime scene simple.

Does it really matter if they moved a body from one room to the other?

You've become confused because of others' confusion. Firstly, there's no report/WS from any police person, ie NO ONE has put their name to the claim of having walked in and seen 2 bodies in situ. What you've read is the culmination of two police persons at the scene, each radioing in what they believe they've seen and someone at HQ trying to get all the information down and to make sense of it without seeing it.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2020, 08:49:44 AM »
"Jeremy Bamber: CaseQT - How Sheila Killed the Family"  https://youtu.be/0hAarqiSwbY

Talks about injury to Sheila's arms.
Talks of blood on Sheila's hands.
Talks of Sheila's condition and medication.

Jeremy himself is quoted as saying that it's always best to tell as much of the truth as possible. We have to accept that there will be an element of truth in the above, but it will have been manipulated/twisted/reformed to suit the case they're trying to make.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2020, 09:00:54 AM »

You've become confused because of others' confusion. Firstly, there's no report/WS from any police person, ie NO ONE has put their name to the claim of having walked in and seen 2 bodies in situ. What you've read is the culmination of two police persons at the scene, each radioing in what they believe they've seen and someone at HQ trying to get all the information down and to make sense of it without seeing it.
I'll have to leave it confused until someone can prove to me June Bamber died where she is reported to have fallen in her bedroom.  Are there no other photos showing the carpet underneath her body?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2020, 09:02:53 AM »

Jeremy himself is quoted as saying that it's always best to tell as much of the truth as possible. We have to accept that there will be an element of truth in the above, but it will have been manipulated/twisted/reformed to suit the case they're trying to make.
How did Sheila get the bruises to her arms?  I had seen them myself, but someone suggested they were blood smears.   
Moderation

Offline APRIL

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2020, 09:12:06 AM »
How did Sheila get the bruises to her arms?  I had seen them myself, but someone suggested they were blood smears.

All the pictures you've seen are, I believe, reproductions of originals, so unlikely to be clear. The autopsy findings might tell you more.