Author Topic: What if anything can we learn from the Bamber videos?  (Read 9962 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: officialbambervideo What can we learn from the videos.
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2020, 12:17:27 PM »
I will put my replies as Bold:

Well I thought there was some mistakes, and I just didn't have the energy to argue the point.

You said "You’re talking 35 years ago; BT didn’t have the technology they do now — and why would a BT engineer in the dead of night play games with their line?"

OK there is some discussion of how to get a clear line into the house.  I'll find it later and we'll discuss it then.

You said "Instead of conjuring up implausible scenarios, Rob, go by the facts that are known — including the lies Bamber told.

He said Nevill rang him and then the phone cut off “like someone had pressed the buttons down”. He was obviously trying to infer that Sheila had walked over to Nevill as he was speaking on the phone and placed her fingers on the cut-off buttons.

We all know that’s pathetic and utter rubbish."

Well that is how you see it. 

You said "Whatever, JB said the phone cut off, so he would have got the dialling tone immediately."

He would need to put his phone down first and then pick it up again to get a new dial tone.

He claimed he rang back (not immediately, I seem to recall...), and got the engaged tone. But that engaged tone happened when he himself took the receiver off its cradle.

You said "His lies are all tosh.

Finally, there were NO calls made to the police, 999, or any other number from WHF after Jeremy Bamber took the receiver off. None. Not one.

It’s time wasting discussing it"

That is right if you just want  to rave on about your views there is no point discussing it.

You haven’t explained what I write that was incorrect?

BTW, I’m not interested in discussing how engineers get a line into a house; I find it extremely boring, and it has nothing to do with what happened.

You’re wrong about the dialling tone. When the CALLER disconnects on a landline you immediately get the dialling tone.

I’m not commenting on this anymore, I’m becoming bored stiff
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2020, 12:20:08 PM »
Any idea why two pathologists overlooked?
In the other case I've worked recently, the Jonbenet case, the pathologist report deliberately had parts left out of it.   Supposedly some parts are not released, parts that only the killer would know about.

Could this be the case here too?

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2020, 12:21:23 PM »
Ispy "When the CALLER disconnects on a landline you immediately get the dialling tone."

I think that is wrong, you just get silence.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2020, 12:25:13 PM »
Ispy "When the CALLER disconnects on a landline you immediately get the dialling tone."

I think that is wrong, you just get silence.

You’re wrong.

Zzzzzzz
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2020, 12:27:29 PM »

You’re wrong.

Zzzzzzz
Have you got a landline?   Just yesterday my daughter hung up on me so I frigging well know what sound the phone makes.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 12:30:38 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2020, 01:02:25 PM »
Have you got a landline?   Just yesterday my daughter hung up on me so I frigging well know what sound the phone makes.

Yes I do.

When the caller ends the call first you get the  dialling tone. Fact.

Maybe it’s different in NZ, but that’s how it is in Great Britain and always has been

It’s all irrelevant, anyway. Everyone knows Nevill never rang Jeremy, and discussing it is a waste of time,

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2020, 02:55:40 PM »
Yes I do.

When the caller ends the call first you get the  dialling tone. Fact.

Maybe it’s different in NZ, but that’s how it is in Great Britain and always has been

It’s all irrelevant, anyway. Everyone knows Nevill never rang Jeremy, and discussing it is a waste of time,
Well that stumps me.
https://youtu.be/bUIiUXvnkUQ "In Old Movies, Why The Dial Tone After Someone Hangs Up?"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 03:16:19 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2020, 03:42:23 PM »
Well that stumps me.
https://youtu.be/bUIiUXvnkUQ "In Old Movies, Why The Dial Tone After Someone Hangs Up?"

Why?

I already said you get the dial tone when a caller hangs up, and you’ve spent time and trouble searching for evidence just to prove me right.

Thank you 😊

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2020, 08:57:35 PM »
Why?

I already said you get the dial tone when a caller hangs up, and you’ve spent time and trouble searching for evidence just to prove me right.

Thank you 😊
I do that to everyone. 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2020, 04:35:47 AM »
This video is very convincing and hard to dispute.

https://youtu.be/Wu6L4Kvql9s  "Jeremy Bamber: Case QT - The Call Logs"  The call to the police by Nevill was at 03:26 AM and JEREMY'S call was at 3:36 AM.  Different call-in numbers recorded.
Moderation

Offline APRIL

« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2020, 08:32:02 AM »
This video is very convincing and hard to dispute.

https://youtu.be/Wu6L4Kvql9s  "Jeremy Bamber: Case QT - The Call Logs"  The call to the police by Nevill was at 03:26 AM and JEREMY'S call was at 3:36 AM.  Different call-in numbers recorded.

Whilst you keep producing pro Jeremy stuff that even those dispute who are pro Jeremy, you're going to be emulating Sheila and finding out that the wall you insist on bashing your head against is very hard and unyielding.

The call notated is Jeremy's call taken by Bonnett, ergo Bonnet's log. The next notated call is Bonnett's passed on call to West in another building, ergo West's log. The jury had access to both.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2020, 08:39:38 AM »

Whilst you keep producing pro Jeremy stuff that even those dispute who are pro Jeremy, you're going to be emulating Sheila and finding out that the wall you insist on bashing your head against is very hard and unyielding.

The call notated is Jeremy's call taken by Bonnett, ergo Bonnet's log. The next notated call is Bonnett's passed on call to West in another building, ergo West's log. The jury had access to both.
That is one view but at the moment I'm not accepting it.  It makes no real difference in the scheme of things.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2020, 08:47:27 AM »
"Jeremy Bamber: CaseQT - How Sheila Killed the Family"  https://youtu.be/0hAarqiSwbY

No wounds on Jeremy.
Blood and bruises on Sheila.
Poor treatment of Sheila's schizophrenia IMO.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 08:55:23 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2020, 09:06:46 AM »
"Jeremy Bamber: CaseQT - Case Overview" https://youtu.be/uJDr1WDDYZE

No forensic evidence linking Jeremy to the murders.

List of social media sites https://youtu.be/uJDr1WDDYZE?t=159

https://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/   It is really surprising just how organised Jeremy is in setting these sites up.
Moderation

Offline APRIL

« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2020, 09:11:34 AM »
That is one view but at the moment I'm not accepting it.  It makes no real difference in the scheme of things.

Why are you trying to complicate things? The same call sign -1990- was on both logs, which were clearly written in two hands. PLEASE don't go down the route of suggesting that, from the off, a civilian and a police person collaborated to conceal information from Jeremy -a totally random incident- in case it was decided to frame him later.