Author Topic: What if anything can we learn from the Bamber videos?  (Read 9962 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: officialbambervideo What can we learn from the videos.
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2020, 09:16:07 AM »

Why are you trying to complicate things? The same call sign -1990- was on both logs, which were clearly written in two hands. PLEASE don't go down the route of suggesting that, from the off, a civilian and a police person collaborated to conceal information from Jeremy -a totally random incident- in case it was decided to frame him later.
I'll look at it again later.  Thanks.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2020, 09:20:19 AM »
"Jeremy Bamber: Sentence & Secret"  https://youtu.be/9n-bDOYKuHg

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2020, 09:26:33 AM »
"Jeremy Bamber: CaseQT - The Polygraph" https://youtu.be/ssttxMzp_v8

It is a bit strange how lots of people will ask for people to take a polygraph to prove they are innocent, yet they won't accept Jeremy's!
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2020, 09:29:01 AM »
Psychological Reports  https://jeremybamber.org/psychological-reports/  There are 27 reports that can be read.
Moderation

Offline APRIL

« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2020, 09:36:16 AM »
"Jeremy Bamber: Sentence & Secret"  https://youtu.be/9n-bDOYKuHg

I rarely read anything produced by the CT, but made an exception with the above. I can tell you categorically, it's total b******s and had NOTHING to do with politicians who were following what had been stated at trial. The trial judge who handed down the sentence, made clear 25 years was a MINIMUM sentence and that it remained to be seen whether it would ever considered safe to release him -you don't need to take my word for it- so Jeremy knew, from the start, there was always a chance that he'd never be released. He chose to forget it.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2020, 09:38:58 AM »
Psychological Reports  https://jeremybamber.org/psychological-reports/  There are 27 reports that can be read.

By now, there are probably 34. Prisoners are given routine yearly assessments. What makes you think the British penal system holds Jeremy in such high regard that they single him out for tests not given to others?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2020, 09:41:42 AM »
"Jeremy Bamber: CaseQT - The Polygraph" https://youtu.be/ssttxMzp_v8

It is a bit strange how lots of people will ask for people to take a polygraph to prove they are innocent, yet they won't accept Jeremy's!

Polygraphs aren't considered to be reliable. I'm certain that, by now, Jeremy has become very practiced at giving a good performance.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2020, 09:46:25 AM »
https://jeremybamber.org/anthony-pargeter/  Links at bottom of page are just footnotes.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2020, 09:48:29 AM »

Polygraphs aren't considered to be reliable. I'm certain that, by now, Jeremy has become very practiced at giving a good performance.
Everyone wanted the McCanns to take the polygraph test.  They haven't done it.
The parents of the Jonbenet said they'd take the polygraph and had to have multiple goes at it to pass.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2020, 09:49:14 AM »

By now, there are probably 34. Prisoners are given routine yearly assessments. What makes you think the British penal system holds Jeremy in such high regard that they single him out for tests not given to others?
I haven't looked at them yet.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2020, 09:51:58 AM »

I rarely read anything produced by the CT, but made an exception with the above. I can tell you categorically, it's total b******s and had NOTHING to do with politicians who were following what had been stated at trial. The trial judge who handed down the sentence, made clear 25 years was a MINIMUM sentence and that it remained to be seen whether it would ever considered safe to release him -you don't need to take my word for it- so Jeremy knew, from the start, there was always a chance that he'd never be released. He chose to forget it.
I've seen nothing yet that convinces me he did it.  If he didn't do it he doesn't deserve to be imprisoned for life.
Moderation

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2020, 10:07:25 AM »
I've seen nothing yet that convinces me he did it.  If he didn't do it he doesn't deserve to be imprisoned for life.

But I thought you had come to the conclusion that Jeremy had shot Sheila??

Offline APRIL

« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2020, 10:23:59 AM »

Yet you're convinced that Sheila, gun ignorant and medicated to the point of lethargy, but managing to hold that rifle steady enough to shoot June neatly between her eyes, pulled it off.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2020, 11:24:03 AM »
But I thought you had come to the conclusion that Jeremy had shot Sheila??
No, just that someone else shot Sheila.  I can't put a name on who it was as yet.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2020, 11:43:53 AM »

Yet you're convinced that Sheila, gun ignorant and medicated to the point of lethargy, but managing to hold that rifle steady enough to shoot June neatly between her eyes, pulled it off.

There is a thread about what I said I thought Sheila could have done to June.  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11621.msg600879#msg600879

I say:
"There is a pattern here with the first shots fired into June and Nevill appear to be non-lethal maiming type shots.  If these were fired by Sheila was she really not intending to kill her parents.

But that would still mean the shots into June and Nevill would have to be from the first magazine for it takes a bit of time to reload a magazine, time and two hands from experience.

So Sheila has a near-empty gun and the bullets to reload the magazine are down in the kitchen but so are both her parents now, wounded but still on their feet.  How is she going to reload the magazine?

Maybe it is at that point she decides to commit suicide, but how many bullets did she have left?  One for each of the kids and one for herself.  That's 10 and that is all the shell that there was in the magazine.

But then who does all the rest?  (25 Bullets fired)  That is the question.  But after that, it is a series of lethal shots and a fight.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 11:46:53 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation