Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1480593 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #3645 on: June 13, 2018, 07:12:51 PM »
And you lose because you suggested that warning notices are a good idea but had no idea if the Ocean Club displayed such a notice.
I made no comment on whether they were or they weren't actually, In fact I  asked if such signs were in situ in PdL.  So once again you are wrong.

My post:

I don't think Brietta suggested it was the worst or at greater risk than other holiday destinations, just that we now know there were a number of recent break-ins in the immediate area. It is not uncommon for resorts or public places / facilities to issue a warning about thieves currently operating in an area and to be extra vigilant.  Does this appear to have happened at the OC / other parts of PdL?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:17:26 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3646 on: June 13, 2018, 07:21:12 PM »
I made no comment on whether they were or they weren't actually, In fact I  asked if such signs were in situ in PdL.  So once again you are wrong.

My post:

I don't think Brietta suggested it was the worst or at greater risk than other holiday destinations, just that we now know there were a number of recent break-ins in the immediate area. It is not uncommon for resorts or public places / facilities to issue a warning about thieves currently operating in an area and to be extra vigilant.  Does this appear to have happened at the OC / other parts of PdL?

Why would you mention it if you weren't endorsing it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3647 on: June 13, 2018, 07:25:07 PM »
Why would you mention it if you weren't endorsing it?
Did I endorse it?  No, I was merely making an observation, in response to a question about Brietta's post, what's the problem?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3648 on: June 13, 2018, 07:46:16 PM »
Was there such a notice at the Ocean Club reception (where the safe deposit boxes were)? Or, more to the point, can you prove there wasn't?

These things usually get mentioned at the welcome meeting when tourists first arrive and gather to be told what's what. Common sense really!!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:53:54 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3649 on: June 13, 2018, 09:07:47 PM »
These things usually get mentioned at the welcome meeting when tourists first arrive and gather to be told what's what. Common sense really!!

I feel sorry for people who need to be told to be security and safety conscious. As teenagers of 17 my friend and I hid our money under the carpet of our B & B. Were we unusually careful or just sensible?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3650 on: June 13, 2018, 09:19:18 PM »
Mother doted on her daughter and is now charged with her murder!

A teddy bear with heart-shaped cards read: 'RIP Princess', while a unicorn toy and red roses were also left outside the police cordon.

Amelia was described as an 'angelic' little girl who loved Peppa Pig and the colour pink.

A neighbour said: 'She was a delight, always giggling and smiling. She was just a normal happy toddler who was usually dressed in pink.

'I'd see her out playing in the garden - her mum doted on her.'

Mother, 37, is charged with murder after the body of her four-year-old daughter was found in the garden of their south Wales home

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/mother-37-is-charged-with-murder-after-the-body-of-her-four-year-old-daughter-was-found-in-the-garden-of-their-south-wales-home/ar-AAytB3i?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=iehp
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3651 on: June 13, 2018, 09:35:41 PM »

A teddy bear with heart-shaped cards read: 'RIP Princess', while a unicorn toy and red roses were also left outside the police cordon.

Amelia was described as an 'angelic' little girl who loved Peppa Pig and the colour pink.

A neighbour said: 'She was a delight, always giggling and smiling. She was just a normal happy toddler who was usually dressed in pink.

Mother, 37, is charged with murder after the body of her four-year-old daughter was found in the garden of their south Wales home

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/mother-37-is-charged-with-murder-after-the-body-of-her-four-year-old-daughter-was-found-in-the-garden-of-their-south-wales-home/ar-AAytB3i?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=iehp

Judging by her facebook page her main interests seem to be going out drinking with her friesnds

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3652 on: June 13, 2018, 09:38:40 PM »
Like the tapas 9?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3653 on: June 13, 2018, 09:42:24 PM »
Like the tapas 9?

I wont say anymore because its an ongoing  case...we will see what more comes out

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3654 on: June 13, 2018, 09:45:27 PM »

Simply awful.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3655 on: June 13, 2018, 09:55:38 PM »
Simply awful.

It is...and lets hope this tragedy isnt being used to point the finger at the mccanns...but of course it is...wth pathfinder comparing her and her friends to the tapas 9

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3656 on: June 13, 2018, 10:03:14 PM »
It is...and lets hope this tragedy isnt being used to point the finger at the mccanns...but of course it is...wth pathfinder comparing her and her friends to the tapas 9
It wouldn’t have been posted on this forum if it wasn’t an attempt to draw some sort of parallel.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3657 on: June 13, 2018, 10:46:25 PM »
Judging by her facebook page her main interests seem to be going out drinking with her friesnds

Ready with the judging claws? lets get scratching at her life style choices, single parent, no university degree?

I am  thinking there is  mental health issues behind this. It can be controlled sometimes by drugs and other therapies but then it only takes that one time...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3658 on: June 13, 2018, 10:56:20 PM »
Ready with the judging claws? lets get scratching at her life style choices, single parent, no university degree?

I am  thinking there is  mental health issues behind this. It can be controlled sometimes by drugs and other therapies but then it only takes that one time...

I didn't bring the case here for discussion.. But doting mother's do not murder their children
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 10:59:38 PM by Davel »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3659 on: June 13, 2018, 10:58:39 PM »
I didn't bring the case here for discussion

Yeah. you didn't.  funny though you never ,mentioned the child's suffering just the mothers life style..ah well.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin