Author Topic: The Route from The Algarve to Germany  (Read 5627 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: The Route from The Algarve to Germany
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2023, 07:22:00 AM »
At the moment Brueckner is the prime suspect in Madeleine McCann's disappearance.  That is the fact of the matter. 

We are indulging in a discussion regarding his return to Germany and the route he may have taken from Portugal to get there. We know he did return shortly after Madeleine disappeared.

We didn't do the sums which made four.  The police did that for us.

Unlike the McCanns who had no access to a vehicle but who have been slurred abominably when they eventually hired one, Brueckner had a choice of vehicles and a choice of which routes to take using one of them.

It seems to me he would have travelled through Spain and France and into Germany. What more is there to discuss?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2023, 08:14:54 AM »
It seems to me he would have travelled through Spain and France and into Germany. What more is there to discuss?

Well done.  Another angle to the mix.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2023, 08:57:07 AM »
Well done.  Another angle to the mix.

However, not much of Spain in the route?  Not that this matters. It's a very long way and plenty of time to dispose of a body should Brueckner have so needed.

This by the way is my Theory.  You can discuss it or not.  Although at no point does Spain border Germany.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2023, 09:38:19 AM »
However, not much of Spain in the route?  Not that this matters. It's a very long way and plenty of time to dispose of a body should Brueckner have so needed.

This by the way is my Theory.  You can discuss it or not.  Although at no point does Spain border Germany.

If Brueckner disposed of a body during a drive from the Algarve to Germany it will never be found unless he takes police to the spot.

I would prefer to call this a hypothesis rather than a theory as no evidence supporting it has been found.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2023, 09:58:08 AM »
If Brueckner disposed of a body during a drive from the Algarve to Germany it will never be found unless he takes police to the spot.

I would prefer to call this a hypothesis rather than a theory as no evidence supporting it has been found.

Hypothesis.  A starting point to further investigation.  I think I'll stick with Theory.

Which was it that Amaral wrote?  Whatever, No Supporting Evidence has been found.  While Brueckner has been charged with Five further Sexual Abuse Crimes.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2023, 09:59:31 AM »

Since you have absolutely no idea what the evidence against Brueckner is you know nothing about whether or not supporting evidence may have been found.

We know that a lot of police time was spent on Brueckner's vehicles.

Imagine if that diligence had been carried out in 2007 when according to Amaral Brueckner was actually on police radar.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2023, 10:35:38 AM »
Since you have absolutely no idea what the evidence against Brueckner is you know nothing about whether or not supporting evidence may have been found.

Imagine if that diligence had been carried out in 2007 when according to Amaral Brueckner was actually on police radar.

No-one here has evidence supporting a body disposal somewhere along the route between Portugal and Germany.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2023, 10:39:15 AM »
No-one here has evidence supporting a body disposal somewhere along the route between Portugal and Germany.

No one has said that they have.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2023, 10:43:55 AM »

Well, it isn't entirely true to say we have absolutely no idea of the evidence against Brueckner. We know there is no dna, nor forensics, nor anything that will prove Brueckner guilty in a court of law any time in the foreseeable future. Even though this evidence against him is so utterly convincing that, if we knew what it was, we'd be in no doubt. We'd be in no doubt, but not a judge for some reason.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2023, 11:10:45 AM »
Hypothesis.  A starting point to further investigation.  I think I'll stick with Theory.

Which was it that Amaral wrote?  Whatever, No Supporting Evidence has been found.  While Brueckner has been charged with Five further Sexual Abuse Crimes.
He wrote a thesis apparently.   Well he is a Learned Doctor after all.  Snort. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2023, 11:21:16 AM »
He wrote a thesis apparently.   Well he is a Learned Doctor after all.  Snort.

Thesis.  A posh word for a Theory.  Designed to bore the backside off everybody.

Offline barrier

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2023, 01:29:00 PM »
Thesis.  A posh word for a Theory.  Designed to bore the backside off everybody.

Well with the lack of interest, its worked.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2023, 02:12:59 PM »
Well, it isn't entirely true to say we have absolutely no idea of the evidence against Brueckner. We know there is no dna, nor forensics, nor anything that will prove Brueckner guilty in a court of law any time in the foreseeable future. Even though this evidence against him is so utterly convincing that, if we knew what it was, we'd be in no doubt. We'd be in no doubt, but not a judge for some reason.

The problem with living in a time warp is the lack of understanding that things change in a live police investigation.  Some issues will be set aside or discarded while other issues will merit closer investigation.

Brueckner and his lawyers are apparently so convinced by the evidence that they have been moving heaven and earth to prevent the five cases currently filed against him being heard any time soon.

Brueckner's phone was in Luz on the evening of May 3.
On May 4 Brueckner changed the registration of his Jaguar.
Thereafter he left Portugal and headed off to Germany.  The homeless drifter was subsequently able to buy property in Germany.

It would be interesting to know where he went after leaving Luz and turning up in Germany.  The police will have no doubt checked that out as far as possible and the only person who will know his route for sure is Brueckner.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2023, 02:35:32 PM »
The problem with living in a time warp is the lack of understanding that things change in a live police investigation.  Some issues will be set aside or discarded while other issues will merit closer investigation.

Brueckner and his lawyers are apparently so convinced by the evidence that they have been moving heaven and earth to prevent the five cases currently filed against him being heard any time soon.

Thereafter he left Portugal and headed off to Germany.  The homeless drifter was subsequently able to buy property in Germany.

It would be interesting to know where he went after leaving Luz and turning up in Germany.  The police will have no doubt checked that out as far as possible and the only person who will know his route for sure is Brueckner.

The 5 charges against CB have precisely sod all to do with Madeleine's disappearance. If you wish to imagine they are the reason Brueckner hasn't been charged that 's up to you. But let's not pretend it's the reality of the situation because it isn't.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2023, 02:58:09 PM »

What If Brueckner passed Madeleine over to someone else on the way to Germany.  This could be the horrible job he had to do.  Or at least tiresome.  But as it was A Job he would have been paid to do it.