Author Topic: The Remit  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Mr Gray

The Remit
« on: August 01, 2022, 10:13:53 AM »
There has been a lot of criticism re the remit inclluding from Colin Sutton.

Could SY have done anything different. They have no jurisdiction to investigate the MccAnns for neglect and none to investigate accidental death in the apartment....so how could they be questioned under caution...and how could SY have any other remit

Offline Rossb

Re: The Remit
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 10:27:30 AM »

Could SY have done anything different. They have no jurisdiction to investigate the MccAnns for neglect and none to investigate accidental death in the apartment....so how could they be questioned under caution...and how could SY have any other remit

They were their to assist. Colin seemed to have a good track record and i certainly praise him for the belfield case. However his opinion on the matter in hand of the mccanns was this strange phonecall and why he even brought it up. The met police didnt start their own process as of 2011 and had time to consider the parents suspects or not

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 10:34:57 AM »

I think the notion that the police didn't carry out a full and thorough investigation right from the start is bizarre in the extreme.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 10:49:49 AM »
I think the notion that the police didn't carry out a full and thorough investigation right from the start is bizarre in the extreme.

Remember when SY questioned the McCanns?

Me neither.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2022, 11:38:34 AM »
Remember when SY questioned the McCanns?

Me neither.

Mark Rowley was adamant in answering Martin Brunt in 2017 saying :firstly the involvement of the parents, that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese. We had a look at all the material and we are happy that was all dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to reopen that or start rumours that was a line of investigation.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2022, 12:08:38 PM »
Mark Rowley was adamant in answering Martin Brunt in 2017 saying :firstly the involvement of the parents, that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese. We had a look at all the material and we are happy that was all dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to reopen that or start rumours that was a line of investigation.

Seems they went along with all the abduction evidence instead.

That would explain why they can't solve it.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2022, 12:21:58 PM »

Scotland Yard aren't the only Police Force who came up with No Evidence against The McCanns, despite intensive investigation from others.  No one tried harder than The PJ to implicate The McCanns, which resulted in a big fail.

Meanwhile, Colin Sutton believes that Madeleine was Abducted.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2022, 12:26:05 PM »
Scotland Yard aren't the only Police Force who came up with No Evidence against The McCanns, despite intensive investigation from others.  No one tried harder than The PJ to implicate The McCanns, which resulted in a big fail.

Meanwhile, Colin Sutton believes that Madeleine was Abducted.

They didn't actually try to find any really did they.

....and how do you know exactly what Colin Sutton believes?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2022, 12:27:41 PM »
They didn't actually try to find any really did they.

....and how do you know exactly what Colin Sutton believes?

Wait, don't tell me...

Is it because he said so?

Offline barrier

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2022, 12:59:09 PM »
Wait, don't tell me...

Is it because he said so?

MWT believes she woke and wandered, Wolters won't commit to how she ended up out of 5a.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2022, 01:02:03 PM »

I'd like to know what additional avenues of investigation into the McCann people think the first investigation missed that SY should have pursued.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2022, 01:04:43 PM »
I'd like to know what additional avenues of investigation into the McCann people think the first investigation missed that SY should have pursued.

So you agree the first investigation was thorough.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2022, 01:04:57 PM »

Bit late now isn't it.
Not much they can do other than investigate abduction really is there.
...and they're not having much luck with that, strangely enough.

Offline barrier

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2022, 01:10:32 PM »

None what so ever imo, the horse bolted long ago, thats why charges once again imo will not be laid at CB's door in relation to Madeleine, if the evidence was there in the first instance it would still be there .

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2022, 01:12:23 PM »
None what so ever imo, the horse bolted long ago, thats why charges once again imo will not be laid at CB's door in relation to Madeleine, if the evidence was there in the first instance it would still be there .

Just believe in the photographic evidence mate.
Brueckner doesn't for some reason though, even though he took the picture & kept it.