Author Topic: New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann  (Read 10913 times)

Offline Lace

Re: New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2023, 12:07:02 PM »
Interestingly, Sadie - she mentions an older person by the name of Peter NEY, that was her abuser. Ps. I don’t believe she is Madeleine.

She says Peter Ney is her Grandmothers second husband.   She says she recognises the photo of Martin Ney the son of Peter Ney,  she says Martin Ney was her abuser.

The mother has allegedly  told her that she is selling her house because of the embarrassment she is causing her.

Offline Carana

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2023, 12:31:43 PM »
Not quite sure what Kate and Gerry would need to agree to at this stage. She can get a DNA test done and compare it to Madeleine's profile on the Internet.

Offline jassi

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2023, 01:38:10 PM »
Not quite sure what Kate and Gerry would need to agree to at this stage. She can get a DNA test done and compare it to Madeleine's profile on the Internet.

Would certainly show who she was related to.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 01:58:24 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2023, 01:53:54 PM »
Is it?  Blimey.  What an invasion of the poor child’s privacy.  Is it easy for a layperson to identify similarities between one’s own DNA profile and one of another’s posted online? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2023, 02:48:30 PM »
Is it?  Blimey.  What an invasion of the poor child’s privacy.  Is it easy for a layperson to identify similarities between one’s own DNA profile and one of another’s posted online?

Unless the format has changed beyond recognition, it's not difficult. Madeleine's profile wasn't the only one that found itself floating on the Internet via the files.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2023, 04:08:53 PM »

I was only suggesting that at least one Police Force is in a position to check the DNA of this girl without involving The McCanns. Presuming that they would want to.  There doesn't have to be a song and dance about it.  And nor do they need permission from The McCanns.

Offline Carana

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2023, 06:43:12 PM »
I was only suggesting that at least one Police Force is in a position to check the DNA of this girl without involving The McCanns. Presuming that they would want to.  There doesn't have to be a song and dance about it.  And nor do they need permission from The McCanns.

Possibly LP or the McCanns themselves. It might depend on how credible her story is. Whether she is or isn't, I hope this young lady finds peace of mind.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2023, 07:03:13 PM »
Possibly LP or the McCanns themselves. It might depend on how credible her story is. Whether she is or isn't, I hope this young lady finds peace of mind.

Hi Carana.....could you reply on the ECHR thread re whats meant by a proven fact in portuguese courts

Offline Carana

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2023, 08:17:11 PM »
Hi Carana.....could you reply on the ECHR thread re whats meant by a proven fact in portuguese courts

I'll have a look.

Just did... hmm, the thread is over 350 pages long. ;(
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 08:25:03 PM by Carana »

Offline John

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2023, 11:27:23 PM »
She looks nothing like Madeleine McCann, apart from that her story is very convincing.

I totally agree, she isn't Madeleine McCann.  In saying that however the circumstances of her upbringing are concerning and should be investigated. The responses of the police are somewhat bizarre to put it mildly.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 11:31:47 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2023, 11:35:17 PM »
I totally agree, she isn't Madeleine McCann.  In saying that however the circumstances of her upbringing are concerning and should be investigated. The responses of the police are somewhat bizarre to put it mildly.
why what have the police said?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2023, 11:49:02 PM »
why what have the police said?

I think it is more a case of what they haven't done rather than what they've said. This girl has obviously reached out for help and has been forced to resort to social media to get some.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2023, 06:56:55 AM »

Am I right in believing she lives in Poland?  In not, where does she live?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2023, 07:52:28 AM »
Two points.

The BKA have claimed they know Maddie is dead..perhaps SY and the PJ have enough sense .. unlike those on forum world..to know this claim would not be made unless it was true. Before I get the usual response from those in denial..having 100 % proof  Maddie is dead is not the same as having proof of the culprit.

Second...you have been extremely critical of the money spent on the search...should SY spend thousands .if not hundreds of thousands ,. Chasing every spurious claim

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2023, 08:12:51 AM »
I think it is more a case of what they haven't done rather than what they've said. This girl has obviously reached out for help and has been forced to resort to social media to get some.
You’ve only got her word for that, so stop slagging off the police if you have zero evidence that they even knew anything about this before it became an Instagram sensation.