Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502039 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #780 on: April 04, 2019, 11:34:56 PM »
I watched a programme about Russell Bishop the other evening. He murdered two little girls in 1986 and was tried and acquitted in 1987 and it took until 2018 to finally convict him. Following his acquittal the parents of the girls and the police were horrified and angry when he campaigned for justice alongside them because they were convinced of his guilt. The theory was that he did it in order to convince people of his innocence.

Towards the bottom of this link a photograph of Russell Bishop handing out a flier appealing for information in relation to the Hadaway/Fellowes murder three years after his acquittal in his first trial.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6478641/Babes-Wood-killer-Russell-Bishop-guilty-1986-murders-two-nine-year-old-girls.html
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #781 on: April 04, 2019, 11:42:16 PM »
Towards the bottom of this link a photograph of Russell Bishop handing out a flier appealing for information in relation to the Hadaway/Fellowes murder three years after his acquittal in his first trial.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6478641/Babes-Wood-killer-Russell-Bishop-guilty-1986-murders-two-nine-year-old-girls.html
A bit like Ian Huntley then.  Nice that you and G-Unit are comparing the behaviour of the McCanns to a convicted paedophile and child murderer though, very reasonable I’m sure.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #782 on: April 04, 2019, 11:44:15 PM »

Thanks for that, Faith.  *&(+(+
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #783 on: April 04, 2019, 11:45:51 PM »
A bit like Ian Huntley then.  Nice that you and G-Unit are comparing the behaviour of the McCanns to a convicted paedophile and child murderer though, very reasonable I’m sure.

Desperation does spring to mind.
How low can some go.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #784 on: April 04, 2019, 11:49:58 PM »

No-ones comparing them, just demonstrating that campaigning proves nothing.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #785 on: April 04, 2019, 11:52:44 PM »

And why do you believe that Madeleine's parents campaigned for the investigation into her disappearance to be reopened?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #786 on: April 04, 2019, 11:56:49 PM »

Desperation does spring to mind.
How low can some go.

As low as the above it seems.

We are told constantly that if the parents were guilty why did they keep appealing for a review. Bishop was guilty but appealed for information nonetheless even though he could easily just have slipped back into oblivion. Why do you think he did that ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #787 on: April 05, 2019, 12:09:11 AM »
As low as the above it seems.

We are told constantly that if the parents were guilty why did they keep appealing for a review. Bishop was guilty but appealed for information nonetheless even though he could easily just have slipped back into oblivion. Why do you think he did that ?
Because he was a psychopath like Ian Huntley, who got a thrill out of drawing attention to himself and his crimes.  IMO.  Why do you think?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #788 on: April 05, 2019, 12:09:38 AM »
I thought this thread was about podcasts ... silly me
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #789 on: April 05, 2019, 12:11:53 AM »
You are looking at the behaviour of a paedophile and child murderer and taking it as evidence that the McCanns may also have behaved similarly, just how appropriate is that really?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #790 on: April 05, 2019, 12:13:21 AM »
I thought this thread was about podcasts ... silly me
Wrong, like all threads it’s about slagging off the parents, it always comes to that sooner or later.

Offline barrier

« Reply #791 on: April 05, 2019, 08:36:17 AM »
Wrong, like all threads it’s about slagging off the parents, it always comes to that sooner or later.

But there appears at attempts to slag off posters in some thread.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #792 on: April 05, 2019, 08:45:02 AM »
And why do you believe that Madeleine's parents campaigned for the investigation into her disappearance to be reopened?

They didn't campaign for anything to be reopened. They campaigned for a review to be carried out.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #793 on: April 05, 2019, 09:04:45 AM »
They didn't campaign for anything to be reopened. They campaigned for a review to be carried out.

And that review led to the investigation being reopened.
Why did they campaign for the review?
Don't you find it strange that they would do so if they were complicit in Madeleine's disappearance?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #794 on: April 05, 2019, 09:16:35 AM »
You are looking at the behaviour of a paedophile and child murderer and taking it as evidence that the McCanns may also have behaved similarly, just how appropriate is that really?

A statement was made which I refuted, that's all. Whether people campaign or not tells us nothing.

snip/
"The mccabbs have driven forward the reinvestigation of the case.  .that doesn't sound like someone who was guilty and has got away with it"
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10605.msg518829#msg518829

Result = happy posting.