Author Topic: I was banned from the blue forum  (Read 12715 times)

Offline puglove

Re: I was banned from the blue forum
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2014, 06:04:43 PM »
Lookout and Grahame among others use some of his claims so they obviously buy some of them. Lookout buys all of them in fact.  Grahame buys some for instance his claims about PV/20 being replaced by a complete bullet.  But Grahame also was receptive to his claims about police telling COLP they refused to sign their statements because the statements were all lies.  Grahame professes to be objective and not a Jeremy supporter but it is just lip service and he betrays his agenda with many of his posts including a post where he asserted a friend who met Jeremy says Jeremy would never do such a thing so he will never believe Jeremy did it.  When push comes to shove he retreats and tries to sound more unsure.

Gladys has always been a MASSIVE Bamber supporter, and he sounds very lame when he tries to deny it.

He used to post on here a lot, mostly about his rectum, but I think it's all been archived.    8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2014, 06:12:40 PM »
Today he is running around in full force with all sorts of bogus claims like the claim that there has to be bone and tissue in back spatter which is of course untrue and resurrecting his claim that PV20 was a complete bullete that was swapped with a real bullet by the lab even though there are photos of the exhibit of PV/20 that was presented in court on his own site showing that PV/20 was an expanded fragmented bullet, not a whole bullet so his claim it was replaced with a whole bullet is impossible. Also he is continuing with his lies about multiple moderators.

What has always puzzled me is the x-ray of the bullet in Sheila Caffell's neck. If PV20 was the bullet shown in Court, why does it look fragmented into several widely-spaced pieces in the radiograph rather than almost whole. The charm on her necklace shows up as solid and in one piece so why not the bullet?

A standard Eley subsonic hollow-point weighs 40 grains and PV20 weighed roughly 60% of that.
http://www.eley.co.uk/en/ammunition/subsonic-hollow/

Any thoughts on this, scipio?

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2014, 06:28:37 PM »
Lookout and Grahame among others use some of his claims so they obviously buy some of them. Lookout buys all of them in fact.  Grahame buys some for instance his claims about PV/20 being replaced by a complete bullet.  But Grahame also was receptive to his claims about police telling COLP they refused to sign their statements because the statements were all lies.  Grahame professes to be objective and not a Jeremy supporter but it is just lip service and he betrays his agenda with many of his posts including a post where he asserted a friend who met Jeremy says Jeremy would never do such a thing so he will never believe Jeremy did it.  When push comes to shove he retreats and tries to sound more unsure.

Grahame 'Gladys' always knows somebody who knows the truth or has an informant in the police etc.etc. He also knows an SAS mercenary called GAV and bought a second hand piano from Elton John! He is almost as big a Walter Mitty as Mike Tesko .... or perhaps Billy Liar would be more appropriate!

Lookout is famous for her post "I feel heartbroken that Jeremy hasn't got any family to support him"! Perhaps the most ironic post in history!

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2014, 08:03:33 PM »
What has always puzzled me is the x-ray of the bullet in Sheila Caffell's neck. If PV20 was the bullet shown in Court, why does it look fragmented into several widely-spaced pieces in the radiograph rather than almost whole. The charm on her necklace shows up as solid and in one piece so why not the bullet?

A standard Eley subsonic hollow-point weighs 40 grains and PV20 weighed roughly 60% of that.
http://www.eley.co.uk/en/ammunition/subsonic-hollow/

Any thoughts on this, scipio?

There is an assumption that all that appear to be foreign are parts of the bullet.  That is not necessarily the case.  For all we know parts are from her broken vertebrae or something they used on her body.  The way to figure out what they are is to look in and out of the body at the areas where you see anomolies. By observation you try to determine what they are. Some bones have more density than others and some bone fragments end up being blotches.  In some instances it is from an error other times from something left on a body and sometimes natural.  You need someone to read an xray but also look at the body and be aware of the condition to find out.  There are lots of different variables that come into play.

Another issue is that you can't see how fat something is. What if one object is 10mm fat but something else is only 2mm fat though they look almost the same side in diameter across when looking at one angle?  Obviously the mass of the fatter object will be much greater.

Nevill's xray showed what seemed to be fragments in his abdomen but none could not be located either because they were not actually there and the anomalies were something else or Vanezis did not dig enough. 

You need to consult with the people who took the xray and insepected th ebody to assess exactly what was seen.   

Could one blotch account for 60% of a bullet and the remaining ones account for the rest?  Postentially yes because the mass is not simply demonstrated by the diameter of one side. Showing Vanezis the exhibit and having him deny that is what he pulled out of Sheila is how you establish there was some sort of switch. 

In the meantime the whole notion they had to switch bullets because police had shot her or because the extended relatives had shot her is ridiculous.  There is no rational motivation for any swapping let alone did they try proving it the way they need to. 

My understanding is he was alive (might still be today) and could have been asked about the exhibit but the defense failed to do so (most likely because they knew he would say it is the bullet he pulled out).  That is a real argument you bring to a court if you want to prevail:

1) here is a xray we did no see because it was not disclosed.

2)  Had it been disclosed we would have confronted Vanezis at trial with the exhibit and asked if the exhibit is the bullet he removed from Sheila

3) Here is a statement from Vanezis saying he doesn't recognize the exhibit as having been removed by him and would have testified to such at tiral if asked.

That is what you bring to an appeal court to convince them that you have a basis to suggest there was a swapped bullet and try to get them to overlook that you failed to challenge it at trial.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2014, 09:48:59 PM »
I forgot to mention one thing about the claims in relation to PV/20.  The main argument presented to the CCRC did not relate to the xrays.  The main argument was that Fletcher called PV/20 a whole bullet but that Vanezis called it a fragment.  This was not something uncovered on appeal it was known all along by the defense.  The defense simply made an issue out of this on appeal long after trying to suggest the discrepancy is significant.  Since this is not based on new evidence it is not something that can be raised on appeal.  Nor is it  avalid point anyway since the PV/20 submitted at trial was not a whole bullet.  Fletcher was disinguishing between bullets that he had multiple portions of in making unscientific remarks of what was or was not a whole bullet. Technically none were whole bullets they were all fragments.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline puglove

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2014, 10:20:25 PM »
PM from Roch.

Mike, you know that I love you more than life itself, and I've already given you one of my kidneys.....but, don't you think you've scored a bit of an own goal here, banning Scipio and Hartley? Just saying, don't hate me.   XOXOXOXOX

PM from Mike.

f..k OFF. I AM ALWAYS RIGHT. I have spoken to Agent Z and Cyclops, and they have advised me to cleanse the forum of infidels. Send me some money, I've run out of monster munch.

Two days later.....Scipio and Hartley are reinstated.     8((()*/

Just call me Mystic Meg!!

Oh Mike.  You silly, silly little man.   @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2014, 11:12:12 PM »

It's good to know that the fiercely intelligent and magnanimous Hartley and the mind-blowingly brilliant Scipio are back where they belong, blowing little Mike's bullshit out of the water. Nearly pissed on your chips there, didn't you, Mike?

*contented sigh*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2014, 10:50:57 AM »

@)(++(*

Just read

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4723.msg170911#msg170911

@)(++(*

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2014, 11:27:11 AM »
Cooee Clappy Lookout  8)-)))

Thanks for the vote of confidence  8((()*/  Yes I am in a minority but it keeps me on my toes and out of my comfort zone and I'm quite happy posting here.  Plus we have drop dead gorgeous guys here.  Who do you have?  Mike and Gladys. No thanks. We all know that Blue posters read Red and vice-versa with posts copied over, so to all intents and purposes it creates a sort of Purple forum which is fun  8)-))) There's not much interest in the JB case at the moment.  Most posters on Red post on the McCann board.  When the new books are out and/or a new application is submitted to the CCRC it will generate new interest and posters. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2014, 12:20:55 PM »
@)(++(*

Just read

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4723.msg170911#msg170911

@)(++(*

The timing was a little off but I am actually surprised that we were reinstated as predicted, we shall see how long it lasts.  Hartley has much better prosepects of not being banned a second time than I do.

Offline puglove

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2014, 01:23:18 PM »
The timing was a little off but I am actually surprised that we were reinstated as predicted, we shall see how long it lasts.  Hartley has much better prosepects of not being banned a second time than I do.

I think you'd have to do something pretty awful to get banned again, they LURVE you over there!!

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to prod Gladys into his 78th beltdown. I'm sure it's that time of the month again.    8((()*/

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2014, 01:34:20 PM »
Cooee Clappy Lookout  8)-)))

Thanks for the vote of confidence  8((()*/  Yes I am in a minority but it keeps me on my toes and out of my comfort zone and I'm quite happy posting here.  Plus we have drop dead gorgeous guys here.  Who do you have?  Mike and Gladys. No thanks. We all know that Blue posters read Red and vice-versa with posts copied over, so to all intents and purposes it creates a sort of Purple forum which is fun  8)-))) There's not much interest in the JB case at the moment.  Most posters on Red post on the McCann board.  When the new books are out and/or a new application is submitted to the CCRC it will generate new interest and posters.

The Bamber case is a dead duck Hols ... even Nelly NGB admitted the last CCRC application was JB's last, best and only hope! Bamber's lawyers trawled the case for anything new and the best they could come up with was the 'burn marks' on Neville's back and a quite ludicrous 'theory' that Sheila made the marks in some silly torture ritual!

Pig skin shooting desperadoes  8)--))!

I think there is a very good reason Bamber's 'dream team' won't released a word of the CCRC's 89 page denial. They are rightly too embarrassed!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2014, 03:01:13 PM »
The Bamber case is a dead duck Hols ... even Nelly NGB admitted the last CCRC application was JB's last, best and only hope! Bamber's lawyers trawled the case for anything new and the best they could come up with was the 'burn marks' on Neville's back and a quite ludicrous 'theory' that Sheila made the marks in some silly torture ritual!

Pig skin shooting desperadoes  8)--))!

I think there is a very good reason Bamber's 'dream team' won't released a word of the CCRC's 89 page denial. They are rightly too embarrassed!

The Bamber case might be a "dead duck" but does that mean we are too?  Where art thou?  I am missing you  8(8-))

4 T from T:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yaw1j7XT0c

I will be away on hols soon.  Hope to see you soon.  Love 'n' hugs xxx.

Offline Myster

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2014, 06:11:15 PM »
What kind of god awful singer screecher is she?  ?8)@)-)

Holly, I'm disappointed in you... and I thought you had taste!

8**8:/:                  8()(((@#       
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2014, 04:09:58 PM »
What kind of god awful singer screecher is she?  ?8)@)-)

Holly, I'm disappointed in you... and I thought you had taste!

8**8:/:                  8()(((@#       

Nice one Myster...I never thought of that one...haven't seen anything so funny for weeks!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.