Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1253212 times)

Offline jassi

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #570 on: June 05, 2020, 07:23:27 PM »
I think anyone with a heart would be disappointed, even heartbroken to know for certain that Madeleine wasn’t still alive and happy living her life somewhere, I don’t think you really need to rub salt into those wounds - or maybe you do because you’re that sort of person?

Anything else I can upset you over ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #571 on: June 05, 2020, 07:24:46 PM »
A small child runs out of the darkness into the street and is run over by a sex fiend in a jaguar car. It only takes seconds.

Maybe that's why he changed the registered owner of the vehicle the next day in case it was seen.

I'll go driving in my car,its not quite a Jaguar,only this time its a possibility.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #572 on: June 05, 2020, 07:26:51 PM »
I disagree. Run over after getting out of an unsecured ground floor apartment will have consequences for her parents if that is what happened. The most the driver can be charged with is failing to report an accident, leaving the scene of an accident and illegal disposal of a deceased person.

You don't think he is likely to admit it, do you?

Offline barrier

« Reply #573 on: June 05, 2020, 07:27:52 PM »
A small child runs out of the darkness into the street and is run over by a sex fiend in a jaguar car. It only takes seconds.

Maybe that's why he changed the registered owner of the vehicle the next day in case it was seen.

Yep up to Rocha Negra, dispose of then change registration just in case,possible?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #574 on: June 05, 2020, 07:29:52 PM »

He would if linked and was facing life in prison for murder.

I hope forensics checked the front bumper and grill of the car for any DNA and not just the interior.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline barrier

« Reply #575 on: June 05, 2020, 07:30:38 PM »

Nope,three get outs if its him,silence,denial,or I ran her over and panicked cause of my previous,go on prove it mr prosecutor.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #576 on: June 05, 2020, 07:31:07 PM »
He would if linked and was facing life in prison for murder.

I hope forensics checked the front bumper and grill of the car for any DNA and not just the interior.

Linking him is going to be the problem.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #577 on: June 05, 2020, 07:32:23 PM »

and all those poeple ...it was like Picadilly Circus according to you...saw nothing. You need to look at the facts and see where the facts lead rather than try and make the facts fit your theory. You think your theory is supported by evidence....I don't see that. The evidence of the tracker dogs is far from conclusive imo and as i  recall the handler said as much. Dogs indicate possibilities...they dont prove anything
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 07:44:46 PM by Davel »

Offline Anthro

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 08:08:59 PM by Anthro »

Offline jassi

« Reply #579 on: June 05, 2020, 08:08:19 PM »
Renee Hasse

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11795498/madeleine-mccann-suspect-missing-schoolboy/

I thought he didn't go to Portugal until some time in 1997. This disappearance was in 1996

Ignore - he went in 1995
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 08:11:25 PM by jassi »
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #580 on: June 05, 2020, 08:09:04 PM »
I disagree. Run over after getting out of an unsecured ground floor apartment will have consequences for her parents if that is what happened. The most the driver can be charged with is failing to report an accident, leaving the scene of an accident and illegal disposal of a deceased person.
And what’s the most the parents can be charged with?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #581 on: June 05, 2020, 08:09:48 PM »
Anything else I can upset you over ?
I’d rather you didn’t but have no doubt you will continue to try your best to do so.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Anthro

« Reply #582 on: June 05, 2020, 08:10:12 PM »
I thought he didn't go to Portugal until some time in 1997. This disappearance was in 1996
Who knows?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #583 on: June 05, 2020, 08:14:04 PM »
And what’s the most the parents can be charged with?

The Portuguese Authorities have already stated that there was No Intent to neglect the children.

Offline jassi

« Reply #584 on: June 05, 2020, 08:14:27 PM »
Who knows?
Have corrected my post - he went in 1995

Or maybe not -