Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1239310 times)

Wonderfulspam and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Brietta

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #195 on: June 04, 2020, 10:57:44 AM »

And I've been wondering why the Bamber forum is quieter than usual!  I only heard about the new development in the Madeleine case this morning.

Well, I believe the media less and less these days, but I hope the police are getting somewhere with this case.  Like most people, I have always hoped Madeleine would be found alive, but never really believed she would be. IF this man turns out to be the "perp", at least the McCann family would have answers, and hopefully, people would stop blaming them for their child's disappearance. The police deserve to have this case solved too---IMO, they have worked very hard.

There are those who will never give up on the 'campaign' both personal and organised against the McCann family.

There is no guarantee that Kate and Gerry will get closure even if evidence is found which is strong enough to enable this man to be charged ~ brought to trial ~ and convicted.
Only two things can happen here which would allow that.  The first is that Madeleine is found and the second is that Madeleine's remains are found.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carana

« Reply #196 on: June 04, 2020, 11:04:31 AM »
It is the sender ... who is not a suspect ... who they are interested in tracing.  I am more than a little curious about who that is too.

The police appear to be interested in both, but especially the caller, yes.

Offline misty

« Reply #197 on: June 04, 2020, 11:06:02 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8387125/New-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-discussed-online-chatroom-years-later.html

"Did horrific sex abuse videos snare new Madeleine McCann suspect? Friends reported German paedophile called 'Christian G' to police after finding clips of attacks on two women on his phone"

cont........

I wonder if he's the same guy who spent a few nights at Malinka's house?
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SERGEY-MALINKA.htm#p13p3439

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #198 on: June 04, 2020, 11:12:39 AM »
Well there you go, Love.  You can all get back to the aberration of The Bamber Forum.  I am not having anything to do with that.

I wouldn't Moderate that Forum if you paid me

I will stick with what little there still is for Madeleine .

Here In the real world, I don’t think there is much chance of you being paid for your moderation.

But I heartily agree with your assessment of the Bamber forum.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 11:46:53 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Carana

« Reply #199 on: June 04, 2020, 11:14:27 AM »

Well they are taking there time.

Police said the suspect was one of 600 people that detectives on the inquiry, known as Operation Grange, originally looked at, though he had not been a suspect.

After an appeal in 2017, "significant" fresh information about him was provided.

Since then, Met detectives have carried out "extensive inquiries" in Portugal and Germany in order to gather more details about him.

Scotland Yard said they were trying to "prove or disprove" his involvement in the case and retained an "open mind".

According to an article I read last night (will add link, and it may not be accurate anyway), there had been a tip-off about him back in 2013 after an appeal on the same German "Crimewatcher"-style programme back then, but there wasn't enough to make a charge.

I wonder if that was what the dig was about back in whenever (2014?) ?

Then, in 2017, another tip-off flagged the same person, with what I gathered was further information.

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #200 on: June 04, 2020, 11:14:58 AM »
The police appear to be interested in both, but especially the caller, yes.
Met police "believe" the phone number was of the german guy.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #201 on: June 04, 2020, 11:26:22 AM »
You are almost certainly right.  But I am now a bit beyond the pale.  I am only certain that The McCanns had nothing to with the disappearance of their daughter.

They were responsible for her and had a duty of care. They failed.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #202 on: June 04, 2020, 11:29:06 AM »
I haven't seen one supporter refer to him as guiltily.. Yet several sceptics refer to him as a scapegoat/innocent
We need to wait and see what evidence they have

They don't have any evidence obviously otherwise they wouldn't be asking for informants.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #204 on: June 04, 2020, 11:32:22 AM »
Do you know what I reckon?  I reckon Boris ordered The Met to make up this story to deflect from the Coronavirus crisis.  There I said it before anyone else had to.

Has Clarence's paws all over it. 😂

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #205 on: June 04, 2020, 11:36:16 AM »
The suspect has been named as Christian Brueckner by German newspaper Der Spiegel.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #206 on: June 04, 2020, 11:36:22 AM »
Was the victim German that would make sense

The only jurisdiction the Germans have is that the alleged suspect is apparently a German national.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #207 on: June 04, 2020, 11:38:25 AM »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #208 on: June 04, 2020, 11:40:04 AM »
The only jurisdiction the Germans have is that the alleged suspect is apparently a German national.

The crime for which  he is currently serving a sentence in Germany was apparently committed in Portugal.
So the Germans have had jurisdiction for that crime?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #209 on: June 04, 2020, 11:42:15 AM »
They don't have any evidence obviously otherwise they wouldn't be asking for informants.

Perhaps his fingerprints match the unknown ones in the apartment?
We do not know that they don't have any evidence!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.