Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1214915 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #345 on: June 04, 2020, 07:21:43 PM »
From the opening salvo of this thread.

He was in the Praia de Luz area where the McCann family was staying when she disappeared and received a phone call at 7.32pm, which ended at 8.02pm.

So its known he received a call,how come its not known who phoned him?

They know the number of the mobile phone but not who it belonged to - hence the appeal for information

Offline Carana

« Reply #346 on: June 04, 2020, 07:22:07 PM »
Then they are certainly taking their time.

True, but there are police forces in three different countries involved, and other leads that needed to be eliminated. Something new could have recently come to light that they don't want to share with the public for the moment.

They didn't want to give his name, but they must have known that it would emerge anyway, so there may have been a related reason as to the timing.

Who knows?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #347 on: June 04, 2020, 07:23:44 PM »
I don’t believe this latest development makes Martin Smith’s evidence any less credible.

i dont believe it was ever credible as it being Gerry

Offline barrier

« Reply #348 on: June 04, 2020, 07:24:45 PM »
They know the number of the mobile phone but not who it belonged to - hence the appeal for information

Bit more on the phone call,the recipient wasn't in the area,blimey thats suspicious,must stop ringing my daughter who live 200 mile away.

The participant used the Portuguese phone number + 351 916 510 683. The user of this number is considered an important witness , but was not in the area during the call.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #349 on: June 04, 2020, 07:26:54 PM »
Bit more on the phone call,the recipient wasn't in the area,blimey thats suspicious,must stop ringing my daughter who live 200 mile away.

The participant used the Portuguese phone number + 351 916 510 683. The user of this number is considered an important witness , but was not in the area during the call.
Don’t be silly.  They haven’t said that the person who was out of the area was a suspect, or that calling them was suspicious, only that they may have more information.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #350 on: June 04, 2020, 07:26:59 PM »
True, but there are police forces in three different countries involved, and other leads that needed to be eliminated. Something new could have recently come to light that they don't want to share with the public for the moment.

They didn't want to give his name, but they must have known that it would emerge anyway, so there may have been a related reason as to the timing.

Who knows?

I liken it to John Canaan, named as suspect in Lamplugh disappearance but still remains innocent.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #351 on: June 04, 2020, 07:27:45 PM »
I liken it to John Canaan, named as suspect in Lamplugh disappearance but still remains innocent.
Do you think he’s a scapegoat?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #352 on: June 04, 2020, 07:28:18 PM »
Shame the police don’t share your view then isn’t it?

Which Police force have stated they don’t find Martin Smith’s evidence to be credible?

Offline barrier

« Reply #353 on: June 04, 2020, 07:29:19 PM »
Don’t be silly.  They haven’t said that the person who was out of the area was a suspect, or that calling them was suspicious, only that they may have more information.

They'll find a vaccine for covid 19 before they charge this guy imo.

Offline barrier

« Reply #354 on: June 04, 2020, 07:32:24 PM »
Shame the police don’t share your view then isn’t it?

The police never commented on Smithman after the revelation moment.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #355 on: June 04, 2020, 07:35:46 PM »
 Compared to the Smith efits.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Anthro

« Reply #356 on: June 04, 2020, 07:36:26 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #357 on: June 04, 2020, 07:37:52 PM »
Which Police force have stated they don’t find Martin Smith’s evidence to be credible?
The Met have dismissed it as no longer of interest.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #358 on: June 04, 2020, 07:38:57 PM »
They'll find a vaccine for covid 19 before they charge this guy imo.
Let’s hope both happen within a year. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #359 on: June 04, 2020, 07:40:35 PM »

Who knows?

And meanwhile if Madeleine is still alive she’s......fill in the blanks.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?