Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1238578 times)

Offline jassi

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #360 on: June 04, 2020, 07:41:09 PM »
The Met have dismissed it as no longer of interest.

I don't recall seeing that. Have you a link ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #361 on: June 04, 2020, 07:46:35 PM »
Nope, someone else may though.  Of course I may be mistaken, but as they haven’t appealed for any further information on the Smith sighting in seven years and as they seem to be concentrating on a known German paedo, it would seem from the evidence that they are no longer interested in Smithman.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #362 on: June 04, 2020, 07:49:19 PM »

No I haven’t seen that said either.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #363 on: June 04, 2020, 07:52:50 PM »
The Met have dismissed it as no longer of interest.
When so,I recall the girl being carried Redwood said fitted the description close to that of Madeleine Mccann.Even tanners sighting never suggested that.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #364 on: June 04, 2020, 07:55:17 PM »
When so,I recall  girl being carried Redwood said fitted the description close to that of Madeleine Mccann.
I was under the impression that since 2013 something was said or revealed in word or deed by the police that indicated they were no longer looking for Smithman.  If I am wrong I apologise.  On the other hand someone with a better memory than me may recall the specifics of what it is I am referring to.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

« Reply #365 on: June 04, 2020, 07:55:31 PM »
Nope, someone else may though.  Of course I may be mistaken, but as they haven’t appealed for any further information on the Smith sighting in seven years and as they seem to be concentrating on a known German paedo, it would seem from the evidence that they are no longer interested in Smithman.

Rings a very vague bell. A reply to one of the innumerable FOI requests?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #366 on: June 04, 2020, 07:56:07 PM »
Rings a very vague bell. A reply to one of the innumerable FOI requests?
Yes, something like that.  I recall it being discussed on this forum at the time.  It wasn’t THAT long ago.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #367 on: June 04, 2020, 07:58:44 PM »
Did someone not write asking why the Smithman photofits were not on their website and they replied that they were no longer persons of interest, or some such?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #368 on: June 04, 2020, 08:11:20 PM »
And meanwhile if Madeleine is still alive she’s......fill in the blanks.

Whatever happened to Madeleine wasn't a game ... I'm surprised you appear to be treating it as such.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #369 on: June 04, 2020, 08:12:17 PM »
The German suspect's full mugshot revealed..

Not to dissimilar to a previous named by the press suspect.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12228229

Bound to be one of them.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #370 on: June 04, 2020, 08:14:49 PM »
Not to dissimilar to a previous named by the press suspect.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12228229

Bound to be one of them.

Martin Ney is older than the current suspect. I believe 49 years old?

Offline barrier

« Reply #371 on: June 04, 2020, 08:23:08 PM »
Martin Ney is older than the current suspect. I believe 49 years old?

Germans mentioned back in 2011,took them along time to get to Germany.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3298.msg125600#msg125600

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #372 on: June 04, 2020, 08:44:07 PM »
Did someone not write asking why the Smithman photofits were not on their website and they replied that they were no longer persons of interest, or some such?

A man seen by many eye witnesses carrying who they believe was Madeleine McCann at the time she disappeared is no longer a person of interest. What Nonsense!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #373 on: June 04, 2020, 08:51:54 PM »
To me, this is not the same person. Perhaps Martin Ney is the person with the mobile number that made the call to Christian Brückner?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline barrier

« Reply #374 on: June 04, 2020, 08:55:31 PM »
To me, this is not the same person. Perhaps Martin Ney is the person with the mobile number that made the call to Christian Brückner?

I said they're not dissimilar.